We did it boys.

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Khang Xithyl.1742

Khang Xithyl.1742

We did it boys. We beat the terrible evil WvW Alliance. Even with Arena Net helping them. Together with Fort Aspenwood, we were able to crush them.

They got roasted and toasted.

We need your energy to awaken the Beast Gate. With them we can finally destroy this plague on WvW.

We can do it. We can destroy Yak’s Bend.

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Magical Things.8465

Magical Things.8465

LOL Half the population has left YB. You had no part in that. Mal pulled them all to TC. If you are unable to destroy YB now than there is a much bigger problem there.

#BEASTGATEDIEDIN THE 80’S

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Most of that alliance hasn’t been on YB for weeks (months) as they moved to BG and JQ a while ago. YB earned their way into T1, dominated it for weeks without any “elite” guilds and then had to listen to a handful of opponents drone on about how they weren’t really winning.

Face it, YB is Rebel Alliance and BG is the Empire.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Most of that alliance hasn’t been on YB for weeks (months) as they moved to BG and JQ a while ago. YB earned their way into T1, dominated it for weeks without any “elite” guilds and then had to listen to a handful of opponents drone on about how they weren’t really winning.

Face it, YB is Rebel Alliance and BG is the Empire.

Ok, so OnS, WHOA, fR, EK, TW, GS, eN etc. moving to YB didn’t count. Gotcha.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

(edited by Reverence.6915)

We did it boys.

in WvW

Straegen.2938

Ok, so OnS, WHOA, kitten, EK, TW, GS, eN etc. moving to YB didn’t count. Gotcha.

They certainly did help lift YB into T1 but most of those guilds haven’t been on YB for a while. Several switched to BG and JQ weeks ago. Some stayed on but mostly YB has been winning recently on the backs of PUGs running behind DK and Chris.

When TW and GS left a bunch of players started spouting off about how YB was going to fail… well it went on to win for weeks afterwards. IMO without BG getting TW they had a good chance of slipping into T2.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

(edited by Straegen.2938)

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

We did it boys. We beat the terrible evil WvW Alliance. Even with Arena Net helping them. Together with Fort Aspenwood, we were able to crush them.

We need your energy to awaken the Beast Gate. With them we can finally destroy this plague on WvW.

LOL, Khang. We can now finally turn off the lights and go home.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: caljay.8720

caljay.8720

eN didnt exist when YB pushed to t1, and has been alive much longer on TC than YB (spent 1 month on YB, been on TC since December), so we didnt do anything really to help them ‘dominate T1’.
fR stayed on YB for maybe 2 weeks before going to t3 to die.
EK transferred to YB and died immediately, dont think they even raided.
GS was in t3 when YB went to t1, and im pretty sure they spent more time on JQ than YB since then.
WHOA died not long after transferring to YB.
TW lasted a while longer and then died/transferred.

The only guild that I would say played a part in YB ‘dominating t1’ was OnS, and OnS and TW were (out of those guilds listed) the main contributors to them getting to t1

[eN] Entröpy – Guild Leader/Driver
[oT] Ominous Threat – Reform hype inc?
OCX Rallybot

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

My soul and staff is ready.

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Sungtaro.6493

Sungtaro.6493

Guess I need to update my post it note about who to hate this week.

At least I never have to change what to say about them. I just pencil in the server name for the usual list of the alleged lack of whatever they are doing.

Still not seeing any cool armor skin themes, t-shirts or even slogans for these alliances or whatnot so still not excited.

Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to incompetence.

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Tiny Doom.4380

Tiny Doom.4380

Ok, so OnS, WHOA, kitten, EK, TW, GS, eN etc. moving to YB didn’t count. Gotcha.

They certainly did help lift YB into T1 but most of those guilds haven’t been on YB for a while. Several switched to BG and JQ weeks ago. Some stayed on but mostly YB has been winning recently on the backs of PUGs running behind DK and Chris.

As someone who’s been on YB since beta I’d like to say that WvW on Yak’s Bend is " PUGs running behind DK and Chris". Of course there are some strong, dedicated, organized guilds and there are certainly plenty of other dedicated commanders but all YB’s big adventures and excitements have involved a very healthy dose of " PUGs running behind DK and Chris". That’s what I log in for and mostly it’s what I get. Long may it continue.

As for YB’s ascent to and stay in T1, this is the most accurate and succinct summary of how it happened that I’ve seen:

eN didnt exist when YB pushed to t1, and has been alive much longer on TC than YB (spent 1 month on YB, been on TC since December), so we didnt do anything really to help them ‘dominate T1’.
fR stayed on YB for maybe 2 weeks before going to t3 to die.
EK transferred to YB and died immediately, dont think they even raided.
GS was in t3 when YB went to t1, and im pretty sure they spent more time on JQ than YB since then.
WHOA died not long after transferring to YB.
TW lasted a while longer and then died/transferred.

The only guild that I would say played a part in YB ‘dominating t1’ was OnS, and OnS and TW were (out of those guilds listed) the main contributors to them getting to t1

My knowledge of the detail is sketchy at best, being just one of the PUG pack, but that’s how I understood it as it played out.

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Dhemize.8649

Dhemize.8649

Lol Of course this happens only after servers merge and YB has already won the game when it mattered. Now the chest thumpers come out at the first victory during a BETA .This only confirms that the entire time everyone saying that they weren’t try harding really were and it was crushing their souls for months. Good to know we were right the whole time.

Expect this thread to be shut down shortly.

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

BG gets the biggest smack on the PPT piñata one week and all the delicious YB salt water taffy comes out.

Whispers with meat.

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: caljay.8720

caljay.8720

Lol Of course this happens only after servers merge and YB has already won the game when it mattered.

You are kidding right?

I would say the only time winning really mattered would have been the first year of the game and then seasons, which YB wasnt even a contendor in those days

[eN] Entröpy – Guild Leader/Driver
[oT] Ominous Threat – Reform hype inc?
OCX Rallybot

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Lurock Turoth.9085

Lurock Turoth.9085

“YB Dominated T1” Yeh lol when BG wasn’t PPTing, now look at you, getting whipped by frikin DB!

Angst Hex, [FLOT] BG Havoc/Roaming
http://www.twitch.tv/disasterdrew

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

At least I never have to change what to say about them. I just pencil in the server name for the usual list of the alleged lack of whatever they are doing.

Still not seeing any cool armor skin themes, t-shirts or even slogans for these alliances or whatnot so still not excited.

We need PvF bingo. A rep of each server will submit a Bingo form full of forum buzzwords and the last server to get a bingo (or not get one at all) is declared the PvF champion of the week.

I predict that the T8 matchup of Maguuma-SoR-EB would go on for a long time.

Kaineng’s Shaka Zulu (Rivette) did that long ago

(I miss the brilliance of Shaka. This bingo chart was done two-plus years ago. Amusing to see some things never change haha.)

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Dhemize.8649

Dhemize.8649

“When BG wasn’t trying”. Yeah like those 40k leads during the weekends before YB got on and dominated. The last week that mattered was two weeks ago when BG dropped the ball after staying up all weekend to ensure a massive lead. OOPS!! Oh well.

Now even when BG completely blobs the other two servers down they still seem so angry all of the time. Their map chat is always full of hateful remarks and spiteful comments towards each other and YB. I feel bad for the poor souls who have to be paired up with BG and are told get on tag or get off the map. If BG can’t even enjoy themselves during a beta testing phase (when they constantly lost 1v1 against YB before team matches began) then all I can really do is shrug and collect my daily BG fries. Tasty!

When the pairing changes, I expect the comments to suddenly change back to “BG wasn’t trying”. Of course it won’t matter then either. None of it will until beta is over.

Until then, like I said, this only confirms the damage already done to BG over a long period of time of losing to YB.

Here’s hoping to more balanced match ups.

(edited by Dhemize.8649)

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

“YB Dominated T1” Yeh lol when BG wasn’t PPTing, now look at you, getting whipped by frikin DB!

People like you who deny that YB became the #1 server without huge guilds who came and left constantly are denying a whole community of those who spent massive hours not ppt’ing, but taking properties, fighting overwhelming numbers and not sleeping for days.

BG is bigger, not better. Period. And like JQ before it, it too will implode eventually from its own weight and internal, ridiculous, politics.

DB has said from the beginning it wouldn’t stop until it is #1 – and it might well be its time with the imbalances we seen now. It’s just a matter of time.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

We did it boys.

in WvW

gennyt.3428

Watching YB lament about losing the one thing they could claim.

• “Play the game how it’s meant to be played. Scoreboard, scoreboard, scoreboard!”
  • “Our PPT efficient havoc squads out maneuver BG/JQ blobs. Superior play.”
  • “Patch dropped, maps queued but we’re still losing because our regular siege fluffers are MIA and BG got a bunch of transfers!”
  • “Why are you laughing at us now after all our chest thumping and siege humping?”
  • “I know most servers we’ve fought were bored and disappointed into hating us but BG is the latest to call us out so they’re the worst!”
  • “We’ve no-lifed our PPT, why is this happening to us?!”

Attachments:

Whispers with meat.

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Sungtaro.6493

Sungtaro.6493

DB has said from the beginning it wouldn’t stop until it is #1 – and it might well be its time with the imbalances we seen now. It’s just a matter of time.

Odd. Not the impression I get at all from DB. I honestly can’t imagine who on DB would actually say this or be for it.

Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to incompetence.

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Lurock Turoth.9085

Lurock Turoth.9085

People like you who deny that YB became the #1 server without huge guilds who came and left constantly are denying a whole community of those who spent massive hours not ppt’ing, but taking properties, fighting overwhelming numbers and not sleeping for days.

BG is bigger, not better. Period. And like JQ before it, it too will implode eventually from its own weight and internal, ridiculous, politics.

1: I said nothing about how YB became a T1 server, but since you bring it up. YB would never have broken into T1 without Mal and his alliance, so yes YB didnt become a T1 server without big guilds. However you have stayed in T1 without him so….props I guess.

2: I have fought against BG for years, and even helped lead TC against BG for a while. Not once in my time would I have told you BG as a whole lacked for skill, the fact that you do, is just laughable and shows just how salty you are.

3: DB’s goal may have been to shoot for T1, but they aren’t a T1 server yet, so the fact that they are able to give as good as they get against YB is pretty sad. It shows that YB without the big guilds that pulled you up to T1 can’t compete with a T1 server in push mode. Especially not BG’s push mode, which has been legendary since S1.

In short learn to read, learn some server history and get rid of all that salt!

Angst Hex, [FLOT] BG Havoc/Roaming
http://www.twitch.tv/disasterdrew

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid Swords.1740

Liquid Swords.1740

YB should of never made it past T2. Some of the time I wonder how many here were actually playing the game during this time period.

1. YB enters T2 with ppt ot and siege use.
2. FA and SOS rdy to send them back and it gets close to happening.
3. Fight/GvG scene guilds see an opportunity on YB to never have to ppt so stack the server for an easy ride. Never forget watching Kyle stream his so called fight guild capping FA/SoS keeps with FoW not knowing what aids they were helping. lmao
4. GvG scene dead but too many players looking for an easy ride still on YB, the dream of sending them back to T3 dies.
5. Alliance sees an opportunity bandwagons blob guilds to YB.

Anyways just have to throw this out there that the native YB players were barely good enough to get to T2 let alone stay there.

Fort Aspenwood – PRX

(edited by Liquid Swords.1740)

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Tyrion.5764

Tyrion.5764

YB should of never made it past T2. Some of the time I wonder how many here were actually playing the game during this time period.

1. YB enters T2 with ppt ot and siege use.
2. FA and SOS rdy to send them back and it gets close to happening.
3. Fight/GvG scene guilds see an opportunity on YB to never have to ppt so stack the server for an easy ride. Never forget watching Kyle stream his so called fight guild capping FA/SoS keeps with FoW not knowing what aids they were helping. lmao
4. GvG scene dead but too many players looking for an easy ride still on YB, the dream of sending them back to T3 dies.
5. Alliance sees an opportunity bandwagons blob guilds to YB.

Anyways just have to throw this out there that the native YB players were barely good enough to get to T2 let alone stay there.

So much this, I call it about the GvG long time ago none of them listen to me. I still remember callin it to Star Player and others but meeh ..

Tyryon Delos Bravos – Leader and Commander [BOMB] Bomb On me

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

T1 problems…

/15charrsinabar

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

BG is not some fairweather server. It’s been T1 almost as long as JQ and unlike JQ, doesn’t rely on off peak activity to dominate. It didn’t die when “the alliance” left, and I doubt it will die anytime in 2016.

YB on the other hand, is a reincarnation of SoS, SoR, SBI, TC and all other 3rd servers who have come and gone in T1.

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Caosaur.3871

Caosaur.3871

Lol, I’ve never even been on BG and I just have to say you’re flat out wrong.
Unlike many other servers that have rotated in and out t1, BG seems to have a strong set of guilds that actually care enough when it matters.
Let anet announce another wvw season and I’ll bet that BG comes out #1 tbh.

Being a cancerous roamer on TC.

We did it boys.

in WvW

Straegen.2938

BG as a whole is deserving of respect and I certainly enjoyed fighting against their many players and guilds. They earned their place in T1 and have done so for years. This statement in part applies to pretty much every server though. All servers have great fighters, suffer losses and have at some point earned their wins.

The annoying part of BG is that a few vocal players constantly moan and groan about whatever server is in their tier they don’t like. They do this even when they are winning and they have been doing this a LONG time. BG wins with numbers like every other server that dominates in a tier at any given time. They lose when they don’t have numbers like every other server in the same position. No magic in the way the game is played.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: drcraig.9403

drcraig.9403

Lol Of course this happens only after servers merge and YB has already won the game when it mattered. Now the chest thumpers come out at the first victory during a BETA .This only confirms that the entire time everyone saying that they weren’t try harding really were and it was crushing their souls for months. Good to know we were right the whole time.

Expect this thread to be shut down shortly.

LOL…..can you say delusional? BEASTGATE has come out of hibernation, deal with it. YB won the game when it mattered? LOLOLOLOL…………….

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

This thread is funny. The Rebels lol. I believe this should be an Empire Victory. Considering the math behind this match up favors TC over DB, YB, and JQ.

Incoming BG/DB/TC Tier 1

How is JOY and BP feeling right now? I thought they didn’t want Tier 1 or to fight YB for that matter.

http://prntscr.com/azhywi

Lastly I will leave some Star wars music for you guys:

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

I have yet to see ET complain about BG when I play, we even had a fun night when ET commanders were invited to lead our guild (and any pugs who enjoy following us). Hopefully we do it again. Those commanders, and the other ET players who have played with us, always seemed to enjoy themselves.

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Hate to say it – winning NEVER mattered at any point in time – it was ALWAYS about coverage.

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Avariz.8241

Avariz.8241

“Khang Xithyl.1742

We can do it. We can destroy Yak’s Bend."

Congratulation boys. You certainly did, but only after DB perfected the art of repeat 2v1 zerg AJs with FA versus TC.

Good on ya plying the same trade with BG versus YB. It just shows when you can do it so well first time round (AJs), why not repeat the same thing the second time round.

We did it boys.

in WvW

gennyt.3428

“Khang Xithyl.1742

We can do it. We can destroy Yak’s Bend."

Congratulation boys. You certainly did, but only after DB perfected the art of repeat 2v1 zerg AJs with FA versus TC.

Good on ya plying the same trade with BG versus YB. It just shows when you can do it so well first time round (AJs), why not repeat the same thing the second time round.

Pro tip: There is a “quote this user” arrow on the bottom right of every post. Use it if you want your contributions to be more reader friendly. This message has been sponsored by the letter “Q”.

Whispers with meat.

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Honest John.4673

Honest John.4673

How is JOY and BP feeling right now? I thought they didn’t want Tier 1 or to fight YB for that matter.

scrimming all week, lol

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

We need PvF bingo. A rep of each server will submit a Bingo form full of forum buzzwords and the last server to get a bingo (or not get one at all) is declared the PvF champion of the week.

(I miss the brilliance of Shaka. This bingo chart was done two-plus years ago. Amusing to see some things never change haha.)

i don’t know what’s going on in this game anymore but i can always be summoned for bingo night.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

We did it boys.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

i don’t know what’s going on in this game anymore but i can always be summoned for bingo night.

Rivette!!! <3

L’enfer, c’est les autres