We need City Maps.

We need City Maps.

in WvW

Posted by: pupi.2465

pupi.2465

WvW could really use some City Maps, you know, battles taking place on cities like the Ebonheart one, 3 big cities for each realm, could be really fun.

We need City Maps.

in WvW

Posted by: Spurnshadow.3678

Spurnshadow.3678

That sounds cool.

Blackgate Native. It takes tremendous strength and skill to pull a lever.

We need City Maps.

in WvW

Posted by: KenSniper.8690

KenSniper.8690

this is actually pretty nice, it would make the place seem a bit more lively, rather than an oddly placed castles in the middle of nowhere, the closest town you have is a couple of angry villagers on north camp, imagine the battles taking place in small streets!

We need City Maps.

in WvW

pupi.2465

this is actually pretty nice, it would make the place seem a bit more lively, rather than an oddly placed castles in the middle of nowhere, the closest town you have is a couple of angry villagers on north camp, imagine the battles taking place in small streets!

Thats what im talking about, it would make small groups fights more often than zerg all the time, the army divided into different zones in a City to controll its areas, like Blacksmithing, Barracks, Bank, Nursery, etc.

We need City Maps.

in WvW

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

As good as it might sound, i think i would be more fighting against the camera than other servers…

We need City Maps.

in WvW

Posted by: Wizzey.7845

Wizzey.7845

The Frostreach area of EotM is actually pretty similar to this, too bad everyone just ktrains it 24/7.

We need City Maps.

in WvW

Posted by: KenSniper.8690

KenSniper.8690

As good as it might sound, i think i would be more fighting against the camera than other servers…

yeah, that’s what i feared as well, that and you’d see mesmers and thieves blinking and and down houses and balconies haha

We need City Maps.

in WvW

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

I see five ballistae at the end of a long, narrow alley.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

We need City Maps.

in WvW

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

something like warhammer online’s praag or age of conan’s old tarantia would be pretty cool.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

We need City Maps.

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

yeah, that’s what i feared as well, that and you’d see mesmers and thieves blinking and and down houses and balconies haha

That’s what would make it really good fun.

Ages ago I asked for a sky map and we got eotm which didn’t work out how I envisaged it because of the players karma farming. I have a solution which I will post in its own thread. BUT, the other map I asked for was an underwater map.

Would be nice to see 3 borders… one city (green)… one sky (blue)… one underwater (red).

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

We need City Maps.

in WvW

Posted by: Realist.5812

Realist.5812

TC players could RP as civilians

ALL IS VAIN.
PvP modes are the “endgame” in every MMO.
Stop failing at PvE, start fixing PvP/WvW. Thank you.

We need City Maps.

in WvW

Posted by: rainbowstylin.1358

rainbowstylin.1358

TC players could RP as civilians

Would be lying if I said I didn’t chuckle

We need City Maps.

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

I remember the city map in Warhammer. It was great for ambushes and picking off people/getting lost and picked off.

http://warhammer.gamepressure.com/map.asp?ID=105

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

We need City Maps.

in WvW

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

Make it so you can’t throw down siege and that sounds fun

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

We need City Maps.

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

Obsidian City

Each side starts on different side of the city, following a Little Maze of Twisting Passages, or was it a Twisty Little Maze of Passages….all alike, or different, or both.

Each “path” intersects the other two paths many times and at the center is an arena, where if you manage to stay alive for a minute, you get a shiny blue or green object and are teleported to a random spot in the city.

We need City Maps.

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Svarty,

I agree. Praag was one of the most beautiful and well designed map with great exit and entrance points. Especially the ambush spots.

FW

I remember the city map in Warhammer. It was great for ambushes and picking off people/getting lost and picked off.

http://warhammer.gamepressure.com/map.asp?ID=105

[SoX] – JQ

We need City Maps.

in WvW

Posted by: Xaros.3986

Xaros.3986

I’ve hoped for city/urban map/s for a long time, so of course: +1

Xáros – Necromancer

We need City Maps.

in WvW

Posted by: Mattargul.9235

Mattargul.9235

That is an excellent idea! Drop in Divinity’s Reach and watch the mayhem!

Dances with Leaves – Guardian – Sanctum of Rall (SoR)

We need City Maps.

in WvW

Posted by: ReSpect.7125

ReSpect.7125

Yes, yes and yes. This would be awesome. I would like the complete map a city. Where you can go inside at least some of the houses. NPC that lives in the city that you can interact with.
Kinda like EB without SM.
I have a map taking form, can post it tomorrow if you want?

Zandra Zvift lvl 80 human elementalist
Good luck and may the six watch over you

We need City Maps.

in WvW

Posted by: LonelyRaven.8106

LonelyRaven.8106

Make it so you can’t throw down siege and that sounds fun

You need to have ac in the city though, all those body’s in a confined place would really heat the place up plus choke points would even out the number difference between severs, giving the out manned side a chance.

Raven. Thief, Necro,Warrior
[SCTY][RAID][FOW] Yaks bend

We need City Maps.

in WvW

pupi.2465

Yes, yes and yes. This would be awesome. I would like the complete map a city. Where you can go inside at least some of the houses. NPC that lives in the city that you can interact with.
Kinda like EB without SM.
I have a map taking form, can post it tomorrow if you want?

Sure ReSpect, show us your map

We need City Maps.

in WvW

Posted by: ReSpect.7125

ReSpect.7125

Here is the map.
Its just a view fromabowe, many details could be added to the houses and streets etc.
[URL=http://s1191.photobucket.com/user/respect92/media/DSC_0736_zps4b5277a3.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z461/respect92/DSC_0736_zps4b5277a3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Zandra Zvift lvl 80 human elementalist
Good luck and may the six watch over you