We need help to fix domination in NA

in WvW

Posted by: drcraig.9403

drcraig.9403

How about instead of “harming” anyone, just incentivize the population to rebalance itself. You could quadruple all rewards for servers below the Full threshold, double the rewards for servers at the Full threshold and cap those servers, and provide no increase to the servers above the Full threshold. I bet those over-Full servers would start de-stacking when players on Medium servers start earning their legendary armor in 1/4 the time.

Offer bribes to break up the server? BG has dealt with win trading, double teams and server linking. We play for pride, you can’t buy that.

in WvW

drcraig.9403

Breaking up BG won’t work. Last time I checked BG had about 147K accounts. The WvW community is a very small portion of all those accounts. We’d coordinate, pick a low pop server and absorb their WvW community. Even if we lost some players we’d get some back.

BG has played by the rules since launch. We’ve dealt with win trading, double teams and server linking. We’ve manged to stay on top and played by the rules at the same time. We should be punished for that?

Begging Anet to wipe out a community just because it’s bigger or better than yours is pretty sad. My advice would be to take responsibility and try to strengthen your own community. Another option, and one I think Anet would like a whole lot more than angering one of their biggest servers would be for you and people like you, is to drop $30 and by and alt account. It would help you avoid BG and it would help Anet increase their revenue flow.

(edited by drcraig.9403)

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

Breaking up BG won’t work. Last time I checked BG had about 147K accounts. The WvW community is a very small portion of all those accounts. We’d coordinate, pick a low pop server and absorb their WvW community. Even if we lost some players we’d get some back.

BG has played by the rules since launch. We’ve dealt with win trading, double teams and server linking. We’ve manged to stay on top and played by the rules at the same time. We should be punished for that?

Begging Anet to wipe out a community just because it’s bigger or better than yours is pretty sad. My advice would be to take responsibility and try to strengthen your own community. Another option, and one I think Anet would like a whole lot more than angering one of their biggest servers would be for you and people like you, is to drop $30 and by and alt account. It would help you avoid BG and it would help Anet increase their revenue flow.

Nice spin there, the same “rules” that you play by are the ones that also prevent any other server from competing equally with BG.

You don’t have to break up BG as a server, just the small fraction that plays WvW.

in WvW

drcraig.9403

Nice spin there, the same “rules” that you play by are the ones that also prevent any other server from competing equally with BG.

You don’t have to break up BG as a server, just the small fraction that plays WvW.

So Anet should change to rules to appease the people who can’t win? Going down that road in any competition will ultimately ruin any game.

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

Still doesn’t solve the hibernators. Or hibernation to open a closed server.

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Breaking up BG would set a disgusting precedent; if you win too much Anet will come in and dismantle whatever you’ve set up. That’s such a weak and pathetic way to beat BG or any dominant server like Blackgate I could never support it and I don’t think anyone else should either though I have no doubt that many will.

in WvW

Swamurabi.7890

So Anet should change to rules to appease the people who can’t win? Going down that road in any competition will ultimately ruin any game.

Servers can’t win mainly because Anet’s rules prevent equal competition.

in WvW

Swamurabi.7890

Since Anet reads the forums AND they have time to not only look at what happened with HoT but to fix it for PoF I’m sure we’ll see something from the WvW devs on this subject.

in WvW

Swamurabi.7890

Breaking up BG would set a disgusting precedent; if you win too much Anet will come in and dismantle whatever you’ve set up. That’s such a weak and pathetic way to beat BG or any dominant server like Blackgate I could never support it and I don’t think anyone else should either though I have no doubt that many will.

It would show that Anet is interested in making WvW a competitive game mode with equal chances for success for each side instead of a casual game mode filled with disgruntled players who think WvW is a competitive game mode.

in WvW

drcraig.9403

Really? So the people who picked BlackGate at launch made it impossible for everyone else to win. That’s basically what you’re saying and that’s pathetic.

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

This right here. Which again ANet just either needs to do away with the server locks altogether. This will allow other currently full servers to be able to be able to gather BG-like population and coverage.

Or we can talking about unlocking the AoE cap. This option would allow server with much less coverage and population to compete against BG’s constant hordes. Most so if the constant horde’s only strategy is to stack to mitigate damage from a smaller group of players.

But I’m afraid since this is the GW2 community I’m talking with. People would rather engage in pointless discussion about trying to destroy a server. Or the other side of the discussion making it a point to derail threads as since.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in WvW

drcraig.9403

Since Anet reads the forums AND they have time to not only look at what happened with HoT but to fix it for PoF I’m sure we’ll see something from the WvW devs on this subject.

The tears have been falling for years so I wouldn’t count on it. Server linking is not only fair it’s the last ditch effort to give everyone a chance to win. But hey breaking up our community is fair right? Laughable!

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

every single player here complaining how BG blob this blob that while you let 4-6 roamers cap your HOME BL. other servers like MAG, JQ,YB, SOS, FA, DB etc only plays in EBG and forget to recap or defend their BL… i seen BG roamers go knock on one of ur t3 towers instead of sending maybe 6-10 people to deal with few roamers you go pop a EWP then none of your players want to leave EBG because you dont want to reQ again.. spare me all this. in BG we always joke around that JQ or MAG wont leave EBG no matter what happen in their BL, all they care is getting SMC lul and here we are when ur CMDR goes offline you lose SMC and everything in your BL. then go to forums and complain.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in WvW

Posted by: Shining One.1635

Shining One.1635

Offer bribes to break up the server? BG has dealt with win trading, double teams and server linking. We play for pride, you can’t buy that.

You do not speak for 100% of players on over-Full servers. No one does. At least some portion of the players would be motivated to move to servers that earn rewards at a faster rate. Those players that move off would not be replaced due to the lock on incoming transfers.

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Last time I fought against BG, which was a few weeks ago. BG seemed to always have 3 to 4 times our numbers everywhere. Me and a friend went to cap a sentry on the borderlands we was met with. These so called BG roaming groups of 12 plus player gank squads.

It got to the point where we simply could not play the game mode for a whole two weeks. But yeah I get it BG players have a monopoly on population and coverage, that ANet will not allow other servers to reach even with links. I understand you guys don’t want to lose that and like free crub stomps being handed to you all via the devs. But the rest of us just want a chance.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in WvW

Posted by: MadBomber.3719

MadBomber.3719

Breaking up BG won’t work. Last time I checked BG had about 147K accounts.

how do you know how many accounts BG has? you work for anet??

also BG isnt that great all their NA guilds got farmed last night by one mag guild. KIS CL KnT XvX pretty much one pushed all night, only time they won a fight is when they fought 5 feet away from hills with mortars and constanly respawning back in

shit guardian on maguuma

(edited by MadBomber.3719)

in WvW

Swamurabi.7890

The tears have been falling for years so I wouldn’t count on it. Server linking is not only fair it’s the last ditch effort to give everyone a chance to win. But hey breaking up our community is fair right? Laughable!

What is laughable is that you actually believe that linking is fair.

You and all the other “BG defenders” should create an alt account on another server and see what WvW looks like to most of the other players.

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

You and all the other “BG defenders” should create an alt account on another server and see what WvW looks like to most of the other players.

Been there, done that, actually moved off to other servers too

Still a joke

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

This right here. Which again ANet just either needs to do away with the server locks altogether. This will allow other currently full servers to be able to be able to gather BG-like population and coverage

Or Anet can create a monster server linking that has the population and coverage to compete against BG. I don’t think that will work either though. History has shown that it is guilds that transfer, not militia. BG has too large of a non-transferring militia built up over the years that will just stop playing until they get an easier match, which also causes them to come off Full status. It is like that on every server, but in BG’s case they just have the most. Those players aren’t going to be transferring off just because of a match up.

A much more realistic system would be completely new like battlegroups so it doesn’t have the leftover cruft of past transfer exploits.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Chaba.5410

the people who picked BlackGate at launch

Oh maybe that’s the solution! Remove all accounts that didn’t pick BG at launch!

Maybe, just maybe, the real thing happening here is that NA is supposed to be a bell curve where T2 and T3 are the tiers with the competitively matched server linking teams and T1 and T4 are for the noncompetitive outliers.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in WvW

Posted by: Oogabooga.3812

Oogabooga.3812

What people think queues are in BG:
Huge zergs on every map, queued all day long.

Reality:
Other than reset night, only EBG tends to be queued all day long.

What people think BG thinks about PPT:
BG defends every objective because PPT matters!

Reality:
We see red dots as bags. Roamers/militia/zergs respond to objectives because of bags. Team chat is often comprised of “Where is the bag farm?” “Come get your bags at fire keep!” “All the potential precursors are at the tower!”

What people think coverage is like on BG:
Scheduled guilds cover 24/7 massacring all with their 50+ zerg.

Reality:
Guilds/roamers play when they want, which is primarily NA. Float tags/Militia respond to emergencies during other times. There is a notable gap of time before NA of no guilds or pugmander running, notable because many players tend to be online during this time.

On Blackgate, the guild groups tend to be about 10-20, which serve as their core composition. However, there are a LOT of roamers and militia; they join the guild groups or serve well as scouts since they are always circling maps trying to flips sentries, camps, shrines, and the occasional tower. They will come together for major objective defenses or offensives if a tagged blob shows up.

I would assume that this is pretty similar to other servers, is it not (other than Maguuma, which seems to be still running a singular unstoppable superblob)?

in WvW

MadBomber.3719

nah mag guilds only run about 6 core and rest are trials. no super blob

shit guardian on maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

It would show that Anet is interested in making WvW a competitive game mode with equal chances for success for each side instead of a casual game mode filled with disgruntled players who think WvW is a competitive game mode.

You and I obviously have a very different idea of what “competitive” means because to me competitive just means people compete not necessarily that everyone has the same chance of winning.

The reason why no one’s beating BG is because the game has become so casual that players just don’t care enough to do the things they’d have to do in order to have a chance of beating BG. Everyone just wants their participation and their tickets and an easy win. That’s garbage. BG deserves what they’ve got and if no one can take it from them then they should get to keep it.

in WvW

drcraig.9403

You do not speak for 100% of players on over-Full servers. No one does. At least some portion of the players would be motivated to move to servers that earn rewards at a faster rate. Those players that move off would not be replaced due to the lock on incoming transfers.

No I speak only for the people I know , who I play with in BG. Try and bribe us if you think it will work. Doesn’t cost me anything.

in WvW

Chaba.5410

However, there are a LOT of roamers and militia; they join the guild groups or serve well as scouts since they are always circling maps trying to flips sentries, camps, shrines, and the occasional tower. They will come together for major objective defenses or offensives if a tagged blob shows up.

As I wrote above, BG is really heavy on militia, who are not a transferring population like guilds are.

I moved an account off BG actually because 20 random militia all standing around in EBG keep – no tag – waiting for an enemy server to attack a major objective makes for a rather boring WvW experience. Twenty players is a nice size for an offensively minded, scrappy little zerg in other tiers.

Chaba Tangnu

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in WvW

drcraig.9403

No thanks, not interested.

in WvW

drcraig.9403

also BG isnt that great all their NA guilds got farmed last night by one mag guild. KIS CL KnT XvX pretty much one pushed all night, only time they won a fight is when they fought 5 feet away from hills with mortars and constanly respawning back in

I have an account on GW2 Efficiency and it gives that information. If BG isn’t that great why are you whimpering like a little child right now? Hmm…..

in WvW

Posted by: XenesisII.1540

XenesisII.1540

So many dumb post in this thread.

BG didn’t play by the “rules” when they bought entire guilds and snuck them through the server lock back in the day when it didn’t exactly fully lock 24/7 as it does now.

HAHAHA it would took 6 of us BG to take an entire BL hahahahah, yeah geniuses, that means you know they actually have less players than you.

But BG gets double teamed! ……. it’s a god kitten 3 way battle someone is always getting double teamed kitten . The biggest team should be getting double teamed, even if this game doesn’t bother to support that in scoring.

Mag for the most part does not like desert borderland, you won’t find many groups willing to come and defend it all the time. Make fun of that however much you want, SMC is the quickest way for them to attract fights, it’s the light bulb for you skeeters to fly to and get zapped, a lot of times they do this without even a commander around. It’s amazing some of you still don’t get it after years of telling and showing you this.

You cannot suggest blowing up servers as it will affect pve accounts SO STOP SUGGESTING THOSE RIDICULOUS IDEAS because Anet will not do it.

There needs to be separation from pve and wvw players, make a second set of “servers” or as Chaba put it Battlegroups, which WoW also did for it’s pvp section for years, to fill up with wvw players and leave the base servers alone. I think some of you are unwilling to look at anything else because all you want is for BG to crash and burn into oblivion, instead of actually looking for balance, because you know there’s 23 other servers to deal with and BG players will just pick another server to jump to in mass.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“I knew it, I’m surrounded by…” – Dark Helmet

in WvW

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

Server linking is not only fair it’s the last ditch effort to give everyone a chance to win. But hey breaking up our community is fair right? Laughable!

While I agree linking was necessary from a population standpoint, the communities of non-host servers have declined significantly as the host server gets all the credit. The only identity we really have is within our own guilds, for which it has been harder to find recruits with no name recognition in WvW and with Lion’s Arch being a mega-server mixup. Why should BG’s community be immune in the name of balance when most of the other communities have not? Do you need to go back and read Animal Farm? All servers are equal, but some are more equal than others…

in WvW

MadBomber.3719

I have an account on GW2 Efficiency and it gives that information. If BG isn’t that great why are you whimpering like a little child right now? Hmm…..

whos whimpering? you all getting farmed, all your guilds got one pushed last night. get a grip. BG hasnt been winning fights since reset where no mag guilds run. last two days your kdr has been declining at a steady rate.

shit guardian on maguuma

in WvW

drcraig.9403

Server linking is not only fair it’s the last ditch effort to give everyone a chance to win. But hey breaking up our community is fair right? Laughable!

While I agree linking was necessary from a population standpoint, the communities of non-host servers have declined significantly as the host server gets all the credit. The only identity we really have is within our own guilds, for which it has been harder to find recruits with no name recognition in WvW and with Lion’s Arch being a mega-server mixup. Why should BG’s community be immune in the name of balance when most of the other communities have not? Do you need to go back and read Animal Farm? All servers are equal, but some are more equal than others…

Actually George Orwell is one of my favorite authors. Unfortunately, with regards to this conversation it’s simply a matter of differing perspective. It’s as old as the world.

in WvW

drcraig.9403

whos whimpering? you all getting farmed, all your guilds got one pushed last night. get a grip

Okay I got a grip.

in WvW

Strider Pj.2193

whos whimpering? you all getting farmed, all your guilds got one pushed last night. get a grip. BG hasnt been winning fights since reset where no mag guilds run. last two days your kdr has been declining at a steady rate.

If it’s been declining the last two days, that means you were farmed on reset? As currently, you are .1 in the KDR above BG. So….. if it’s declining, when your numbers are best, you are the worst?

in WvW

Posted by: Robin Hood.3850

Robin Hood.3850

The OP post is hilarious. Let’s also delete Mag for being too mean to other servers. Let’s also delete SBI for siege humping. Let’s also delete FA for backcapping too much.

Dyein
Twitch.tv/Dyeingaming

in WvW

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

Actually George Orwell is one of my favorite authors. Unfortunately, with regards to this conversation it’s simply a matter of differing perspective. It’s as old as the world.

True…we are not on the same farm, and from my perspective, I’d rather be on a farm with 100 acres for 10 horses than one with 100 horses on 10 acres.

in WvW

MadBomber.3719

If it’s been declining the last two days, that means you were farmed on reset? As currently, you are .1 in the KDR above BG. So….. if it’s declining, when your numbers are best, you are the worst?

no mag guilds run on reset congrats you can farm pugs. and i dont even think VR has raided yet this week so without one of our guilds we still farming you

shit guardian on maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Honest John.4673

Honest John.4673

Where on earth is that information? Cause I have an account too and that info isn’t exposed anywhere in the API.

in WvW

drcraig.9403

Where on earth is that information? Cause I have an account too and that info isn’t exposed anywhere in the API.

You should see it on the page that gives your account value.

in WvW

drcraig.9403

True…we are not on the same farm, and from my perspective, I’d rather be on a farm with 100 acres for 10 horses than one with 100 horses on 10 acres.

I’m going to give you something very few people get from me on these forums. My respect. If Anet makes changes I’ll honor them whatever they are and I won’t cry about. If we were on the same server I would want to play by your side.

in WvW

Strider Pj.2193

no mag guilds run on reset congrats you can farm pugs. and i dont even think VR has raided yet this week so without one of our guilds we still farming you

Ahh, I figured there would be a logical explanation.

I’ll continue to play and fight whoever. And my group of 4-6 will continue to fight and cause havoc.

It’s good to see Mag back. For the most part they don’t run from numbers that favor them.

in WvW

Honest John.4673

Uhhumm.. I don’t know how to put this but that 147k is the number of players who’ve published their API key to gw2efficiency to be taken into the leaderboard rankings. I’m on mag and see the same number.

in WvW

Strider Pj.2193

Uhhumm.. I don’t know how to put this but that 147k is the number of players who’ve published their API key to gw2efficiency to be taken into the leaderboard rankings. I’m on mag and see the same number.

So population is even!

in WvW

drcraig.9403

Thanks I honestly didn’t know that was how it was factored.

in WvW

Honest John.4673

Everything is discussed openly in WvW and every WvW-er claims the right to have an opinion on any and all questions. One plays on Jade Quarry, the other Maguuma, one a server leader, the other a pug, a commander, a scout, a zerger, a roamer. There is nothing dishonorable about choosing one side or the other of a question. Discussions happen in public and where matters are unclear or confused one settles it by argument and counter argument. But there is one problem that is not discussed publicly, one that it is delicate even to mention: the Blackgate question. It is taboo in our gamemode.

The Blackgate player is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a blobber and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

One cannot defend himself against the Blackgate player. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense.

Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Blackgate player wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Blackgate player really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought players from Blackgate. That is what would happen to us as well were we not fully aware of his nature, and if we lacked the courage to draw the following radical conclusions:

1. One cannot fight the Blackgate player by positive means. He is a negative, and this negative must be erased from the WvW system or he will forever corrupt it.
2. One cannot discuss the Blackgate question with Blackgate players. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless.
3. One cannot allow Blackgate players the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and nobility only to trap his enemy.
4. The Blackgate player has nothing to say about WvW questions. He is a foreigner, an alien, who only enjoys the rights of a guest, rights that he always abuses.
5. The so-called honorable morality of the Blackgate players is no morality at all, rather an encouragement to betrayal. Therefore, they have no claim to protection from ANet.
6. The Blackgate player is not smarter than we are, rather only cleverer and craftier. His system cannot be defeated economically — he follows entirely different moral principles than we do. It can only be broken through political means.
7. A Blackgate player cannot insult a true WvW-er. Blackgate slanders are but badges of honor for a WvW opponent of Blackgate.
8. The more a WvW-er or a WvW guild opposes Blackgate, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by Blackgate, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by Blackgate, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.
9. The Blackgate player evaluates WvW questions from a Blackgate standpoint. As a result, the opposite of what he says must be true.
10. One must either affirm or reject anti-Blackgatism. He who defends Blackgate harms his own server. One can only be a Blackgate lackey or a Blackgate opponent. Opposing Blackgate is a matter of personal hygiene.

These principles give the anti-Blackgate movement a chance of success. Only such a movement will be taken seriously by Blackgate, only such a movement will be feared by them.

The fact that he shouts and complains about such a movement therefore is only a sign that it is right. We are therefore delighted that we are constantly attacked by Blackgate players on the forums. They may shout about terror. We answer with Mussolini’s familiar words: “Terror? Never! It is social hygiene. We take these individuals out of circulation just as a doctor does to a bacterium."

(edited by Honest John.4673)

in WvW

Posted by: davidiven.9408

davidiven.9408

let delete this game mod cuz it has been broken since launch

in WvW

drcraig.9403

Everything is discussed openly in WvW and every WvW-er claims the right to have an opinion on any and all questions. One plays on Jade Quarry, the other Maguuma, one a server leader, the other a pug, a commander, a scout, a zerger, a roamer. There is nothing dishonorable about choosing one side or the other of a question. Discussions happen in public and where matters are unclear or confused one settles it by argument and counter argument. But there is one problem that is not discussed publicly, one that it is delicate even to mention: the Blackgate question. It is taboo in our gamemode.

The Blackgate player is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a blobber and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

One cannot defend himself against the Blackgate player. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense.

Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Blackgate player wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Blackgate player really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought players from Blackgate. That is what would happen to us as well were we not fully aware of his nature, and if we lacked the courage to draw the following radical conclusions:

1. One cannot fight the Blackgate player by positive means. He is a negative, and this negative must be erased from the WvW system or he will forever corrupt it.
2. One cannot discuss the Blackgate question with Blackgate players. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless.
3. One cannot allow Blackgate players the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and nobility only to trap his enemy.
4. The Blackgate player has nothing to say about WvW questions. He is a foreigner, an alien, who only enjoys the rights of a guest, rights that he always abuses.
5. The so-called honorable morality of the Blackgate players is no morality at all, rather an encouragement to betrayal. Therefore, they have no claim to protection from ANet.
6. The Blackgate player is not smarter than we are, rather only cleverer and craftier. His system cannot be defeated economically — he follows entirely different moral principles than we do. It can only be broken through political means.
7. A Blackgate player cannot insult a true WvW-er. Blackgate slanders are but badges of honor for a WvW opponent of Blackgate.
8. The more a WvW-er or a WvW guild opposes the Blackgate, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by Blackgate, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by Blackgate, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.
9. The Blackgate player evaluates WvW questions from a Blackgate standpoint. As a result, the opposite of what he says must be true.
10. One must either affirm or reject anti-Blackgatism. He who defends Blackgate harms his own people. One can only be a Blackgate lackey or a Blackgate opponent. Opposing Blackgate is a matter of personal hygiene.

These principles give the anti-Blackgate movement a chance of success. Only such a movement will be taken seriously by Blackgate, only such a movement will be feared by them.

The fact that he shouts and complains about such a movement therefore is only a sign that it is right. We are therefore delighted that we are constantly attacked Blackgate players on the forums. They may shout about terror. We answer with Mussolini’s familiar words: “Terror? Never! It is social hygiene. We take these individuals out of circulation just as a doctor does to a bacterium."

Oh Yeah, well just for that I’m transferring to MAG as soon as possible and infect you all!

in WvW

Honest John.4673

Oh Yeah, well just for that I’m transferring to MAG as soon as possible and infect you all!

That’s like going number 1 in an ocean of number 1.

in WvW

drcraig.9403

That’s like going number 1 in an ocean of number 1.

So you’re saying I’ll fit right in. See you in the EB until then.

in WvW

Posted by: GrahamW.5397

GrahamW.5397

The Devs specifically allowed BlackGate to overstack. They couldn’t be dumb enough to open BlackGate over and over and over and over again when BG was hibernating. Nobody is that stupid.

So that means ANET wants BlackGate to be overstacked and specifically allowed it.

Most likely because that increases revenue in transfer fees. New links get tons of transfers, CHA CHING.

ANET will never fix the overstacking issue on BlackGate. They created it.

Still thinking that server transfers bring anet enough money for them to care about it in 2017. lul

in WvW

Posted by: Nevermore.7408

Nevermore.7408

Some of you are completely delusional.. Blackgate had 3 guild groups running last night. KnT (over 30 in discord) – KiS (over 30 in BG ts) – CL (over 25 in discord) + whatever pugs were following them. BG had about 2 queues last night. Every so often a 3rd map would queue up but it’d generally go away instantly.