We shouldn't lose bloodlust stacks when

in WvW

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

When changing borderlands. Why are we even losing them? You’re still in wvw and changing borderlands to take a keep or whatever is kinda needed. No one wants to farm 25 stacks again especially those who switch borderlands often.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

in WvW

Posted by: Berengar.6951

Berengar.6951

Because you changed maps. It takes like 2 minutes to get 25 stacks, not a huge deal.

Or are you not running double stack weapons :O

Engineer, Thief, Mesmer, Elementalist, Guardian,Warrior, Necro
[KoM] Krewe of Misfits
[IB]Inglorious Basterdz

in WvW

Nuka Cola.8520

Because you changed maps. It takes like 2 minutes to get 25 stacks, not a huge deal.

what do you mean double stack weapons, two weps with bloodlust on each? no i don’t. You change map but its still wvw. You don’t lose your stacks when changing fractals and who seriously want to farm those stacks for 2-5 minutes or whatever. You change borderlands to help, not farm stacks for whatever amount of time.

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

Game mechanic wise, all the fractals are on one map. You used to be able to fall from the uncategorized fractal into another fractal, for instance. This is why you keep your stacks between fractals and not in WvW, where each borderland is its own map.

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

are they still glitched to only give 13 stacks worth of power/condi while showing a full 25 stack?

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

As Blix stated above. They are but fractions of one map.

Also consider that it would be easy to get my stacks up in my own BL where everything is one color and quite safe and then move to an enemy BL where everything is the opposite color and definitely not safe.

Theftwind (HoD)

in WvW

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

You SHOULD lose your stacks when you change to a new map. It would be unfair if you moved a large force into a new map and everyone had 25 stacks….

If you are so worried about your stacks, get a secondary set of weapons (mainhand and offhand) with your stacking sigil in both, equip them, kill stuff fast, then go back to your main weapons. This is what dedicated players do.

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

in WvW

Posted by: EchenSketch.9142

EchenSketch.9142

I thought this was going to be a post about losing stacks when downed. Personally we should lose 10 when downed, not the whole stack -.-

Falkriiii – Elementalist

in WvW

WhiteAndMilky.2514

I thought this was going to be a post about losing stacks when downed. Personally we should lose 10 when downed, not the whole stack -.-

I think it’s fair that you should lose them all. The downed and rally mechanics already promote sloppy play. Stacks make people try harder. (Sometimes it does make them run from battle too… which is unfortunate) but in the end I believe it promotes higher levels of thinking and forces people to try harder and pay attention.

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

what do you mean double stack weapons, two weps with bloodlust on each? no i don’t.

Give it a shot. It will change your life.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: Gahn.8150

Gahn.8150

Go figure i hoped you could only charge em from enemy players kills in WvW …

Gahn Lonewolf [TDA]
Norn Guardian
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Bloodlust is incredibly powerful and should have limits. This limit is reasonable.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: Westibone.3985

Westibone.3985

Step 1) Buy 2 rare AOE friendly weapons for the class of your choice
Step 2) Put a Superior Sigil in each one
Step 3) Find Cyotes
Step 4) Profit

in WvW

Posted by: Berengar.6951

Berengar.6951

are they still glitched to only give 13 stacks worth of power/condi while showing a full 25 stack?

no, they give the full bonus unless my character sheet is lying to me (I gain the full +12% crit chance or +250 power)

Engineer, Thief, Mesmer, Elementalist, Guardian,Warrior, Necro
[KoM] Krewe of Misfits
[IB]Inglorious Basterdz

in WvW

Nuka Cola.8520

You SHOULD lose your stacks when you change to a new map. It would be unfair if you moved a large force into a new map and everyone had 25 stacks….

If you are so worried about your stacks, get a secondary set of weapons (mainhand and offhand) with your stacking sigil in both, equip them, kill stuff fast, then go back to your main weapons. This is what dedicated players do.

why would it be unfair when everyone would be playing with 25stacks?

in WvW

Posted by: Crawford.4135

Crawford.4135

I target players with +25 stacks in Zergs, just to down them to remove the buff.

When you have the buff you tend to stand in the back of the group and play like a kitten (yes, I said K i t t e n). When you don’t have the stack you play more riskier, more like a Lion.

So, don’t use it, find another Sigil, and have fun.

in WvW

WhiteAndMilky.2514

why would it be unfair when everyone would be playing with 25stacks?

Large forces map hopping is already a big issue that is dragging down wvw. If people retained their stacks servers could just megazerg karma train and map hop with even more power.

Imagine yourself on the receiving end for a moment… how would you like it if all of a sudden a huge force zones into your map all with 25 stacks?

in WvW

Posted by: Chorazin.4107

Chorazin.4107

We should also gain stacks from ambients, if a thief can stealth off ambient creatures then other classes should gain stacks.

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

in WvW

Posted by: Tribio.8531

Tribio.8531

We should also gain stacks from ambients, if a thief can stealth off ambient creatures then other classes should gain stacks.

Here is a nice little thing touched, which I noticed also with my ranger..
When I have opening strike, it will trigger on an ambient. However, if I have my pet stowed, it won’t come out (due to my attack and hitting a mob).
So ambients are somehow strangely coded here it seems..

The Hatreidis family: Freya / Nina / Demonica / Athena / Faith / Arya / Angie / Sansa
Commander – Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe

in WvW

Posted by: Chorazin.4107

Chorazin.4107

Well either that or remove stealth from C’n’D on clones/ambients. If i C’n’D a lolclone on my thief thats bad play on my behalf, really i want to be hitting the mesmer, yet im getting rewarded with stealth. Yet when im on my Guardian and accidentally kill a clone(I want to be beating on the mesmer not his lolclones) i dont get a reward of a stack?

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]