Week of 11/30 [SOS/SBI/JQ]NonScore Discussion

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

After reviewing the official rules carefully, I am opening a separate thread for the T-1 matchup where we can discuss anything and not be limited to ONLY discussing scores. Lets keep the other thread for scores only, and this one to discuss the weeks matchup, funny stories, friendly jabs, and ANYTHING we wish to post or discuss related to this weeks match as the title allows us a great amount of leeway…as following the official rules and guidelines, and cannot be infracted.

Keep it clean, civil, and on topic

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

(edited by Cover Girl.2580)

in WvW

Posted by: Uberlicious.3956

Uberlicious.3956

well thats hardly any fun

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

It keeps all of us from being infracted/suspended as over 2 pages of posts were removed this morning. This thread will alleviate that sort of overmodding the score thread by allowing us to discuss anything, since we are following official protocol as directed by Arenanet policies.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Uberlicious.3956

i thought they removed any posts that had anything to do with hacking / exploiting? and really that would be what the talk is about sense last nights events

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

they removed anything “off topic” which could be anything that is not solely about scores.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

Generally they do the few infractions I have are from defending my guild in a recruitment post, in which some plants made some mock footage and put it up in the post. I commented saying it was ludicrous and explaining the people who shot the video got invited by one of our overnight commanders apparently that’s grounds enough for 3 infractions and potential suspension from Anet. Oh well suspension here I come =D!!!

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

in WvW

Uberlicious.3956

i’ve seen threads get removed due to the fact they make accusations though, if the thread started out as such wouldn’t that be on topic? not trying to troll you or anything it just seems all these video’s screen shots or topics seem to disapear very fast and it doesn’t matter where they are

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

any post of exploits are removed as they violate the TOS and EULA. There is no place to post those without repercussions. Any video showing alleged hacks and exploits are to be reported to arenanet and not posted in the forums for people to see. This might encourage others to follow the bad behavior.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Uberlicious.3956

you gotta admit though there aree varied degree’s of this, me for example just realizing i can have my mesmer get rezzed threw a door isn’t nearly as bad as joe blow realizing he can bend the space time continum in game and become a god threw the use of outside programs

in WvW

Posted by: Raehvyn.4530

Raehvyn.4530

I’m left wondering what happened to SBI.

So, we breach QL. I drop a portal, run behind all the ballistas, and drop portal. No one took it. 20 players butchered without hope due to siege and their own folly.

I drop portal at breached SM inner, run all the way into SM center to find all of SoS, tons of siege, and JQ running absolutely amok. So I drop a portal behind the siege before lag and whatever gets me whacked.

I got called a “Noob kitten mesmer” for not dropping at a ramp. Wanna know what was on the ramp? Ballista, several ACs, and a bunch of AoEing SoS. There was no getting there.

A player ran away from Vlad and me while we manned ballistas and got killed outside of range by entering Dane alone while several SoS were there.

Got downed and port’ed to the feet of a bunch of ULers. They instead of attempting to help anyone at all just left us to die and they were over run shortly after.

This degradation of SBI is disheartening. We’re NOTHING we used to be. We suffered a lot of Korean losses, a bunch of NA losses, and now we need to pull together yet all anyone seems to do is drift. HUGE shout out to Jang Un (I think sorry if misspelled!) who has done a great job herding the Korean zerg along side the English speakers.

In my humble opinion we do not deserve to be in Tier 1 until we relearn the basics.

[NoPe] Jello Gangsta Cosby.Cute Lil Pookiebear
“Check your inbox. Infractions for everyone!” – Oprah

in WvW

Raehvyn.4530

[quote=937338;zedtanga.6571:]

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Uberlicious.3956

rae i find that running in the boarderlands is much more enjoyable . was in EB yesterday the commanders were not speaking to each other, then when they where they where putting each other down . boarderlands though seems to have commanders that work well with each other and comminucate alot more. now im not saying eb is always like that sense 95% of my time is in the BL but thats how it was yesterday when i was in it .

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

I’m left wondering what happened to SBI.

So, we breach QL. I drop a portal, run behind all the ballistas, and drop portal. No one took it. 20 players butchered without hope due to siege and their own folly.

I drop portal at breached SM inner, run all the way into SM center to find all of SoS, tons of siege, and JQ running absolutely amok. So I drop a portal behind the siege before lag and whatever gets me whacked.

I got called a “Noob kitten mesmer” for not dropping at a ramp. Wanna know what was on the ramp? Ballista, several ACs, and a bunch of AoEing SoS. There was no getting there.

A player ran away from Vlad and me while we manned ballistas and got killed outside of range by entering Dane alone while several SoS were there.

Got downed and port’ed to the feet of a bunch of ULers. They instead of attempting to help anyone at all just left us to die and they were over run shortly after.

This degradation of SBI is disheartening. We’re NOTHING we used to be. We suffered a lot of Korean losses, a bunch of NA losses, and now we need to pull together yet all anyone seems to do is drift. HUGE shout out to Jang Un (I think sorry if misspelled!) who has done a great job herding the Korean zerg along side the English speakers.

In my humble opinion we do not deserve to be in Tier 1 until we relearn the basics.

A lot of the SBI core are doing some mystic yoga soul searching right now. The issues going on with some of the toxic players transferring to sbi during our presidency and the evil shady terrain users have all but broken some spirits. We still have some of the super dedicated that will fight Ragnarok till Odin comes…but the days of us having a herd of WM 300 strong seem to be a thing of the past thanks to some broken promises that were made when we picked up a lil box that said GW2.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Raehvyn.4530

rae i find that running in the boarderlands is much more enjoyable . was in EB yesterday the commanders were not speaking to each other, then when they where they where putting each other down . boarderlands though seems to have commanders that work well with each other and comminucate alot more. now im not saying eb is always like that sense 95% of my time is in the BL but thats how it was yesterday when i was in it .

I’m in NoPe which focuses on EB primarily. I do agree, BLs are a little more fun but I enjoy the chaos of the closeness in EB.

in WvW

Uberlicious.3956

ah ya makes sense,

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

hey Uber congrats on getting that other thread shut down haha. That kid is mad at you.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Look what I discovered. Somehow SOS is involved… conspiracy!!

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Raehvyn.4530

I posted a pic like that on forums for bugs a month ago.

in WvW

Raehvyn.4530

Naughty on ya’ll at EB SBI Keep. Cheers to those who didn’t take that portal, you reflect kindly on your server.

in WvW

Posted by: CalGarith.6517

CalGarith.6517

no that my friend is a deer node you need 400 huntsmen to mine it and you need a hunting knife from a hidden vender on a server that is not yours.

Dezorak Windstalk 80 Ranger
Commander of the Minion’s of Grenth
Proud JQ Resident

in WvW

CalGarith.6517

Naughty on ya’ll at EB SBI Keep. Cheers to those who didn’t take that portal, you reflect kindly on your server.

it has been brought to the servers leaders that there is a hacking/exploiting Mesmer and we are in the process of taking care of it.

Proud JQ Resident

in WvW

Posted by: zortek.9607

zortek.9607

A lot of the <servername> core are doing some mystic yoga soul searching right now. The issues going on with some of the toxic players transferring to <servername> during our presidency…<issue>

/snip

^^^ qft. Edited. This may as well be a truism (and published as a form letter). It happens to every server that takes the pole position. A casual read of the various server threads (over time) reveals this to be endemic to “being first” (or even in T1).

JQ “enjoyed” the pleasure of uninvited dingleberry picnic ants (as did HoD, IoJ, and even BG). Oddly enough (for the spatial, right-brained thinkers out there ), there are a few names that seem to pop up again and again, only with new server affiliation.

I suppose its just more truism that “luggage is forever” and “baggage travels.”

While I empathize with the demoralizing effect that exploits have on all parties, I believe that specific “flavor of the day” exploits and the effect they have on morale are ephemeral. Broadly speaking, while exploits are a fact of life in gaming, I believe the sub-culture of exploitation and the prevalence of; or the perception of that sub-cultures influence over <game name> as a whole, is more an issue that any particular exploit.

in WvW

Raehvyn.4530

it has been brought to the servers leaders that there is a hacking/exploiting Mesmer and we are in the process of taking care of it.

Yeah. I wasn’t remarking too much on that as much as I was congratulating the integrity of those who did not partake as to not break ToS and get yet another infraction.

in WvW

Uberlicious.3956

oh thats a deer node? i thought it was date night in wyoming

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

This is the sort of inner policing we need on all servers. Thanks for the immediate and quick attention to the issue. It does mean a lot to us all.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Raehvyn.4530

Picture of our NPCs hacking. xD Somehow our NPCs spawned at DG.

Attachments:

in WvW

zortek.9607

Clearly, this behavior warrants at least a 3-day ban.

All NPCs that took part in this misadventure need to be sent a clear signal that this kind of behavior is in violation of their programming and will not be tolerated.

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Clearly, this behavior warrants at least a 3-day ban.

All NPCs that took part in this misadventure need to be sent a clear signal that this kind of behavior is in violation of their programming and will not be tolerated.

Jedbacca will be taking them out behind the barn tonight and shooting them in the face. This sort of NPC behavior will not be tolerated on SBI.. We apologize to any JQ player these rogue NPC injured or harmed.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: CarelessKrow.8032

CarelessKrow.8032

Golems were running rampant in EB last night. I think JQ has found a new hobby.

[AoS] Army of Shepherds | Jade Quarry
That thief shooting rainbows at you? That’s me.

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

The JQ teams have been awesome to work things out. I’m glad there are others that still see us as a WvW community overall and we all take care of our own regardless of server affiliation. At the end of the day we are all WvW players that just want a fair game. It is more satisfying when you just bashed your enemy to death and take their land rather than to see a dot flip to your color for one less thing to kill.

@CG, I got the gun loaded..

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: Jaxon.5392

Jaxon.5392

EB is full off pver’s (jumping puzzles, karma farmers, and title grabbers) so it is virtually pointless trying to do anything other than hold your third of the map.
BL’s is where the real strat action is at

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

they removed anything “off topic” which could be anything that is not solely about scores.

sigh that’s Sooooooo boring!! what’s up with this carebear attitude of deleting so many posts! Is everyone that fragile now?

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

I spend most of my time in borderlands as well. No specific reason, it just seems I have more fun running around in the borderlands.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

in WvW

CalGarith.6517

@Raevyn Prepare to be nuked lol

So Wv3 JQ/SOS/SBI blah blah on topic I am xD

Proud JQ Resident

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

None of the four SoS thieves in that picture had anything to do with the killing of the deer.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in WvW

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Golems were running rampant in EB last night. I think JQ has found a new hobby.

Yup, taking everything SBI had was quite pleasureful.

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: transtemporal.2158

transtemporal.2158

OG non-score discussion!!! WOOT!

Firstly, JQ exploiting, what’s up with that?
Secondly, SoS is completely squeaky clean and we never do anything wrong.
Thirdly, SBI is double-teaming us with JQ and we have the outmanned buff all the time and everyone is off doing Fractals.

I’m completely joking btw. Substitute JQ/SBI for the other 2 servers in the match-up as you see fit.

The flavor of the matchup has really changed in the last week. I don’t know who you guys on JQ got on board, but they are making a huge difference. Yesterday we defended Dawn’s for 2 hrs against JQ during oceanic, and we lost, which was… weird.

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

JQ owes their meteoric comeback to me. I said "it looks like FoE is preparing for T-2. " Within 3 hours the JQ forces had mustered, drafted new troops, and sent them off to war. You’re welcome JQ for the fire I lit under your kitten

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Noo not the kitten!

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

in WvW

zortek.9607

JQ owes their meteoric comeback to me. I said "it looks like FoE is preparing for T-2. " Within 3 hours the JQ forces had mustered, drafted new troops, and sent them off to war. You’re welcome JQ for the fire I lit under your kitten

The transfer window should be optimal soon. It is a fair trade… we gave you [CC] and we get [SF]. As a bonus, [MORD] gets a puppy. We all bundle.

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

The transfer window should be optimal soon. It is a fair trade… we gave you [CC] and we get [SF]. As a bonus, [MORD] gets a puppy. We all bundle.

If SF transferred to JQ, the devastation that would ensure would shake the foundation of the game. SOS would fall. BG would become the RP server, WVW would fall out into Lions Arch and the GMs would have to unleash a legendary ascended ultimate sword to the chosen one to bring them down.

On another note.. anyone else not able to log in?

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

I just went to cap a JQ yak.. and when I dove off the cliff to kill it… I was insta killed. Notice anything odd about this pic?

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Ready for tonights reset and new matchup!!! oh right. you guys again..

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

I just went to cap a JQ yak.. and when I dove off the cliff to kill it… I was insta killed. Notice anything odd about this pic?

Your name should be Matt!?

SOR – [Boss]

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Your name should be Matt!?

Floor mat? har.

I’ve never seen a yak with 4 guards

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

Tonights Reset will be less one SoS guild, PRX has left.

in WvW

Posted by: Predator.7321

Predator.7321

Tonights Reset will be less one SoS guild, PRX has left.

Lol PRX hopping around like a rabbit from HoD>SoS>?

in WvW

Posted by: Wiredgunslinger.5480

Wiredgunslinger.5480

PRX went European from the sounds of it. Can’t take any guild seriously that bounces from one server to the next.

Server: SoS Guild: Work
Verucalize: 80 Thief
Señor Chang: 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Ashlov.3819

Ashlov.3819

Like any proper megalomaniac, PRX’s GM decided to do this with zero advance warning to anyone on SoS. Whatever EU server lands them, enjoy it until the lambs start crying for KV again. Huggles!

Chuck Chuck Bobuck – Dwarec Mercs [DM] – NA Guild on Sanctum of Rall
http://www.dwarecmercs.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3DARC_rwUQ

in WvW

zortek.9607

Link please? Where is the authoritative notice of the [PRX] decision or proof positive of this rumor?