Week of 11/30: SOS vs SBI vs JQ

in WvW

Posted by: mrochon.8765

mrochon.8765

Yes that is really showing the DEV @ their finest! Awesome work on that wall![/quote]

That appears to be a very disturbing video to say the least. I spoke with [DEVS] member who was recorded in the video. He was very apologetic and had a convincing excuse as well. After mercilessly killing the less-skilled player in the video’s foreground, he used his Shadowstep ability, which somehow teleported him on the side of the wall, where he remained stuck. Clearly the video shows him repeatedly trying to free himself from the wall and only after several attempts of using Infiltrator’s Arrow as a means of teleporting away from the wall, he wound up on top of the wall. The [DEVS] player told me that he immediately exited the game and reported to glitch to ANET.

Instead of chastising the Pink Monkeys, I feel a commendation is better suited for the [DEVS] player who went the extra mile and reported the malfunction in hopes a fix will be forthcoming, making game-play more enjoyable for all.

Joose Buckaloose
Pink Monkeys [DEVS]
God among Thieves and QQ Instigator

in WvW

Posted by: Guild Wars Fan.3249

Guild Wars Fan.3249

I ran through like 30 SoS, behind their siege, and dropped my portal exit and began shouting portal.

No one at QL took it, instead they elected to get slaughtered by siege weapons. This is why I think we no longer deserve to be in T1 and really need to rework how we do stuff. We facerolled to T1, owned it, then lost everything that made us good.

On top of WM’s huge losses and all the other losses to other games because no love for WvW til Febuary.

yup, its a real shame…I’m hanging out for more fixes – I don’t even mind how things are atm…can quite happily wait for a few months for an update…but its the exploits that ruin it for me at the moment. At least ANet is fixing stuff as quick as they are – its not easy getting changes through the change-control / quality-control process and to be fair, they’re moving pretty kitten fast on a lot of those things.

Would be nice to see people getting banned for repeated exploits etc, but its an understandably difficult thing to track for them. Luckily for me, I’m pretty cruisey and patient. Not so good for others who just can’t wait – which is a bummer cause it means less opposition.

in WvW

Guild Wars Fan.3249

Yes that is really showing the DEV @ their finest! Awesome work on that wall!

That appears to be a very disturbing video to say the least. I spoke with [DEVS] member who was recorded in the video. He was very apologetic and had a convincing excuse as well. After mercilessly killing the less-skilled player in the video’s foreground, he used his Shadowstep ability, which somehow teleported him on the side of the wall, where he remained stuck. Clearly the video shows him repeatedly trying to free himself from the wall and only after several attempts of using Infiltrator’s Arrow as a means of teleporting away from the wall, he wound up on top of the wall. The [DEVS] player told me that he immediately exited the game and reported to glitch to ANET.

Instead of chastising the Pink Monkeys, I feel a commendation is better suited for the [DEVS] player who went the extra mile and reported the malfunction in hopes a fix will be forthcoming, making game-play more enjoyable for all.

[/quote]

wow…do you seriously think people are as stupid as that?

um, yeah, the guy was um..er…stuck, yeah stuck in the wall and infiltrator striked out of it and immediately logged and reported it…something must have glitched tho, cause when he logged / reported his toon suddenly went on auto pilot and casst Shadow Refuge, then run up the ramp and attacked the Keep Lord with the rest of us….how’d the rest of us get in?…um…when he logged it glitched us too and these hackers managed to take over our sessions and exploited us into the keep lords room after which they flipped the keep…those kitten hackers/exploiters!

in WvW

Posted by: Tali.4259

Tali.4259

[/quote]

Clearly when he logged back in and participated in the same shenanigans, three other times, on the same tower, it was for the sake of research to allow him to be more helpful to the Anet team he spam reported himself to. Obviously a commendable deed.

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

[/quote]

hahahahahaahahahahahahahaha no really i want to hear more. please tell me more about your guild this is really good stuff.

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

in WvW

Posted by: mrochon.8765

mrochon.8765

wow…do you seriously think people are as stupid as that?

um, yeah, the guy was um..er…stuck, yeah stuck in the wall and infiltrator striked out of it and immediately logged and reported it…something must have glitched tho, cause when he logged / reported his toon suddenly went on auto pilot and casst Shadow Refuge, then run up the ramp and attacked the Keep Lord with the rest of us….how’d the rest of us get in?…um…when he logged it glitched us too and these hackers managed to take over our sessions and exploited us into the keep lords room after which they flipped the keep…those kitten hackers/exploiters![/quote]

I am sorry, but I don’t know what you’re referring to when you say, “how’d the rest of us get in?” I can only speak for the [DEVS] member that I talked to about this isolated incident.

Joose Buckaloose
Pink Monkeys [DEVS]
God among Thieves and QQ Instigator

in WvW

Posted by: Xyanide.8650

Xyanide.8650

So… in the other video more than 5 DEVS stuck in the wall of a tower, trying to climb up only to find being attacked by a group of NPCs. They survived the NPC attack, and killed a few bad guys peeping them making a “how to free oneself out of the wall of a tower in wvwvw tutorial” video without legitimate copyright (they are so decent the other guys should never find this secret that made their eliteness), making the evil blue ring red, and log off only to report anet. What honorable. This action should be praised not to be villified by us jelly, unskilled, cannot-1-v-1 guys.

ROFL. This gonna make my day.

[Ele]Sereniah/[Nec]Xyanade
[NöPë] from Stormbluff Isle
In morte ultima veritas

in WvW

Posted by: Revo.7645

Revo.7645

“In this country, thousands of mentally-deficient kids are left alone to play online games everyday. Without supervision… they usually grow up to be the guy who shot up the Batman movie.

Thank you. This PSA is brought to you by Strike Force. Hide your kids, Hide your wife.

I don’t usually post on the forums, but do you really have to bring up a massacre (as if it were a joke) and then compare someone on the forums to the guy who did it? Really? Wow, no exploiting or whatever in a video game can compare to the utter lack of discernment that you display in your post. Shame on you.

-Revo

(edited by Revo.7645)

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

By the way, before this topic is closed, I would like to apologize to the individuals that are primarily reading the thread as a score card.

Also apologies to the Anet moderators for posting video that actually shows the breaking of geometry in public. I would only ask that if your WvW team could quite possibly show us some glitch love and get a couple hot fixes in for us that are still in WvW. I know that WvW is not your cash cow when it comes to GW, but the people in here form all servers love this aspect of the game you have created for us as entertainment. From here on out you will not see any more of the members of my guild post in public a video that breaks geometry in a public thread.

We have been able to make sufficient contacts now from all of this on the other servers. We will continue to report players in the normal fashion as well as contact the team leads to prevent any tarnishing of their guild names/tags. We normally do not promote this type of behavior of posting in public, but all of these glitch abuses have been going on for quite some time. As a paying customer of your product all that a lot of our WvW population players want is a fair game. We have dying WvW populations on all servers and would like to maintain the level of enjoyment we get from killing each other on the borderlands you have created for us.

Thank you for reading, and sorry for not keeping it classy as usual on the forums.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

(edited by Jedbacca.6297)

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Wow this thread has been terribly derailed.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

in WvW

Posted by: neogico.3298

neogico.3298

LOLOLOL… Dear Malf, I personally have killed you on at least 3 different occasions 1v1 1v2, you and your pathetic backstab thief crew are absolute kittene pvpers… keep on spaming Steal/CnD/Backstab… everytime you try, you fail and get downed in less than 2 seconds… but hey, you’re good at shadowstepping into towers and killing NPC’s!!! I’ll make sure to give extra emphasis on killing DEVS players, see you around wormfeed. Watch out for my Séxy tag.

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Why the hate on backstab

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

in WvW

Posted by: Jedahs.2713

Jedahs.2713

Enough bickering, score update please.

Jedahs, Sea of Sorrow’s 1st WvW Commander
Resigned Founder of Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC]
Join 1500+ WvWers @ blacklion.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Why the hate on backstab

Thieves need some major kitten nerfing. We mesmers need some company.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Why the hate on backstab

Thieves need some major kitten nerfing. We mesmers need some company.

Although I disagree on the need for a nerf (thief main bias <:D), I’m sure we’ll join you guys soon enough

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

in WvW

Posted by: Baelish.9850

Baelish.9850

Yup agreed – nothing left to be said/done on the DEVS matter. Back to the score update/match info.

Attachments:

Strike Force Commander
Stormbluff Isle
Toons: Monstadon, Blood and Shadow

in WvW

Posted by: Xyanide.8650

Xyanide.8650

Gotta say wvw discussion section is just another recycle bin.

[Ele]Sereniah/[Nec]Xyanade
[NöPë] from Stormbluff Isle
In morte ultima veritas

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

It lasted one hour before being jerked. I was told to send any grievance I had to the email address I’ve emailed 7 times now with no reply.
Basically: Please file any reports there —→ \_/trashcan

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in WvW

Posted by: CalGarith.6517

CalGarith.6517

Well I can tell you now I can make sure it is in our community’s podcast and seeing as we are a community of over 500 strong we are hard to shut up when we put our heads together.

Dezorak Windstalk 80 Ranger
Commander of the Minion’s of Grenth
Proud JQ Resident

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Well I can tell you now I can make sure it is in our community’s podcast and seeing as we are a community of over 500 strong we are hard to shut up when we put our heads together.

Thank you and as I said earlier. It’s not a JQ SOS or SBI problem.. this is an anet problem for not taking action. allowing a few bad apples to “get away with it” in fear of banning and losing players is going to cost them MANY players when people get bored of the cheats. Id rather lose every single match honestly than one to a cheat.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: zortek.9607

zortek.9607

The overnight flip in EB of Lowlands, Valley, and SM was supervised by no less than five honorable, well respected commanders… There was no secret sauce in our troop movement — just honest grit and patience. All three flips were done in a traditional, “through the gates” manner. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Congratulations to all the JQ that worked very hard coordinating and executing tonight’s complex (and at times divisive) effort. Thank you all for your patience and determination. And for that those provided the necessary and seemingly thankless support functions only to realize very little reward… your efforts were necessary and noble. We recognize and appreciate your heroic contributions — well done.

Congratulations to both SoS and SBI for rallying back and demonstrating some amazing ferocity (and kicking me and my group in the teeth a couple times). Bravo.

(edited by zortek.9607)

in WvW

Posted by: transtemporal.2158

transtemporal.2158

It’s not a JQ SOS or SBI problem.. this is an anet problem for not taking action.

This is kinda disingenuous. If there was a banking bug that allowed you to enter a code and transfer money from someone elses account to your own, this would be like blaming the bank for your crime because they “allowed” it to happen.

If you took steps to figure out how to do it and did it, the crime is yours not the banks.

Not criticising you personally or anything cg, just pointing out the argument is a tenuous one.

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

It’s not a JQ SOS or SBI problem.. this is an anet problem for not taking action.

This is kinda disingenuous. If there was a banking bug that allowed you to enter a code and transfer money from someone elses account to your own, this would be like blaming the bank for your crime because they “allowed” it to happen.

If you took steps to figure out how to do it and did it, the crime is yours not the banks.

Not criticising you personally or anything cg, just pointing out the argument is a tenuous one.

yet if the bank caught you entering the code you would be arrested. I see your point, but if people knew anet would punish you.. you wouldn’t do it. I blame anet since they allow it, thus sending the message its OK.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Jewel.1457

Jewel.1457

Some very interesting use of terrain in SoS borderlands tonight by a certain guild with a tag DE wink, wink.. would appreciate any sea of Sorrows players who witness this as well to please report if you can. Lets clean up these matches where and how we can.

Gamey Blog: Healing the Masses - with the soul of thine enemy
Eriena of JQ-warrior forever

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Somewhat good news just released about our moderator and forum issues:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/forum/Forum-Update-Notes-December-6-2012

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: RomBurns.6390

RomBurns.6390

[/quote]

Ever thought of going into Politics? There’s a career as a spin doctor there for sure. And no one believes you either, which is fine because you didn’t set out to insult our intelligences, of that I am sure.

So, the only conclusion I can reach is that, this is effectively gloating. That now, is the saddest thing in all of this situation.

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

I’m on JQ… I’ll be looking out for these clowns with the intent on following them around and reporting this behavior. It’s an embarrassment to our server. We’ve never needed cheating to get to where we are and we don’t need it now.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

That DEVS gm spouts his lies each time they are caught, and they are caught a lot.

Well, I think the only way to really deal with it is for those of us on Jade Quarry to actively go after them. We shouldn’t rely on other servers to catch our cheats for us, we need to police ourselves. The help of other servers is of course appreciated, such as the video above, but ultimately it’s our responsibility.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

Did you actually choose VOLKON? or was that computer generated?

I chose it from an old WoW toon I had… but as to why it’s in all Caps I don’t know and it doesn’t seem like they can change it at this time. My mesmer is Volkon, without the “all caps”.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Blades Of Fatalis.1279

Blades Of Fatalis.1279

Great fights on SoS borderlands this week. Everthing we (SoS) owns seems to flip at some point during morning and my guild is being hard pushed to re-siege it each day. Myself and another guild member both got our titles past 18000 supplies used on siege this week trying to keep everything fortified. Props to both jq and sbi for being so effective in flipping our supply camps and stopping yaks from reaching our keeps.
Keep up the good fights everyone.

in WvW

Posted by: Avatara.1042

Somewhat good news just released about our moderator and forum issues:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/forum/Forum-Update-Notes-December-6-2012

Finally.

in WvW

Posted by: CalGarith.6517

CalGarith.6517

Well, I think the only way to really deal with it is for those of us on Jade Quarry to actively go after them. We shouldn’t rely on other servers to catch our cheats for us, we need to police ourselves. The help of other servers is of course appreciated, such as the video above, but ultimately it’s our responsibility.

The problem with that is that the rest of the server is playing clean, it is one guild of trolls that acts independent from the rest of the server and if we don’t see them doing it how are we to take care of it. on top of that we cant do anything but report them so the more people who report them the better, because its one thing to have members of their own server report them but members of two servers they are not on should (and i say that with my fingers crossed) have some weight.

Dezorak Windstalk 80 Ranger
Commander of the Minion’s of Grenth
Proud JQ Resident

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Heh, we can call it GAE! Gamers Against Exploitation! I imagine some sort of crime fighting dog as the image.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

The problem with that is that the rest of the server is playing clean, it is one guild of trolls that acts independent from the rest of the server and if we don’t see them doing it how are we to take care of it. on top of that we cant do anything but report them so the more people who report them the better, because its one thing to have members of their own server report them but members of two servers they are not on should (and i say that with my fingers crossed) have some weight.

its quite sad really since a small bunch is giving the entire server a bad name. who knows how well JQ deserves their comeback considering how fast you see those guys cap the tower, they could be doing that everywhere and rushing around to every BL quickly capping keeps. Only took them all of a few minutes, within an hour they could of capped most the towers in all the BL’s.

These guys need to be indentified and banned. zero tolerance for exploiters like this.

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

The SBI propaganda machine stated they are sending JQ to T2. So I don’t see how any of this matters…

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

I have personally seen JQ Members refuse to defend a tower taken by the often reported team. It appeared to be a group reaction to something.

I doubt JQ has anything to answer for, we (SoS) have faced the identical “things” in other match ups as they moved across the servers. They did not represent the servers they inhabited at those times either.

Good fights JQ and SBI, huge fun again this week. You always fight hard and I hope you are all enjoying the fight, keep up the fun.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

in WvW

Posted by: Ashbringer.8172

Ashbringer.8172

score update plz

Loktar Ogar Kosh-guild leader of [ATM]Running Loot Bags-WVW focused
Jade Quarry since beta 3

in WvW

Guild Wars Fan.3249

its quite sad really since a small bunch is giving the entire server a bad name. who knows how well JQ deserves their comeback considering how fast you see those guys cap the tower, they could be doing that everywhere and rushing around to every BL quickly capping keeps. Only took them all of a few minutes, within an hour they could of capped most the towers in all the BL’s.

These guys need to be indentified and banned. zero tolerance for exploiters like this.

agreed…tho, I don’t think they’re tarnishing JQ…its not JQ’s fault the idiots have jump server to JQ, thats just bad luck.

As to them taking the towers, I can’t imagine they stick around to defend the towers. That would be, like, supporting your server and they definitely aren’t into doing that. I’d imagine that they exploit in to flip towers etc for the karma/xp etc. From what I’ve seen, the JQ population is strongly opposed to them.

What would be useful tho, is the contact details for some of the other GM’s on JQ so we can message them when DEV exploit in. That way they can clear the keep and let us walk back in to take it afterwards.

in WvW

Posted by: electricblues.1059

electricblues.1059

As a member of a large WvW guild in SoS, to all of JQ, we don’t blame you for [DEVS]. Seriously. The only one we blame is Anet for not banning the exploiters yet. This is the top match in NA, you’d figure Anet would be watching it a little more closely.

And not defending the exploited towers is a good idea. I know we at SoS would do the same (Deuce of Atac was NOT exploting btw). It’s nice to see sportsmanship like this. The rest of JQ earned respect from us at SoS.

in WvW

Posted by: zortek.9607

zortek.9607

The SBI propaganda machine stated they are sending JQ to T2. So I don’t see how any of this matters…

Your argument is fallacious. Two points:

First, it is unclear who or what the SBI propaganda machine is; a marketing firm, a political action committee; a three-letter agency with tinted windows; ufologists — the borg?!

Second, this is competition. This is not church or temple. Tier 1 is not about service work for the unfortunates in our society. Only in play school are all participants given a blue ribbon or gold star. Real games, with real competitors have winners and losers.

I’d like to see SoR or Kaineng in Tier 1.

However, despite the novelty, I’m fairly confident that the toxic cultural imperialism that would accompany the necessary transfers that would be required to make Kaineng Tier 1 competitive might not do the game any favors.

And SoR? Well they just need time… I think they are chugging along a trajectory that is sure and steady. I’m wondering when the bandwagoners are going to realize that SoR is one of the most competitive threats to the Presidency.

Wishing for victory in a Tier is one thing… I simply don’t accept that, a few rogue individuals make for a fanciful SBI propaganda machine or that such is is propagating believable a Tier 2 JQ desire.

[…and my comments about SoR and Kaineng don’t constitute a JQ Propaganda Machine.]

(edited by zortek.9607)

in WvW

transtemporal.2158

yet if the bank caught you entering the code you would be arrested. I see your point, but if people knew anet would punish you.. you wouldn’t do it. I blame anet since they allow it, thus sending the message its OK.

Yeah, fair enough. I would hope that people weren’t following the law simply because of the chance of getting caught but I suspect you’re right.

in WvW

Posted by: Exclamatory.8351

Exclamatory.8351

This is exactly what I was afraid of, and I am actually quite angry about this. We work hard to achieve a possible comeback and all that hard work is taken away because of this [DEVS] guild that no one even likes or wants to associate with.

I have personally seen JQ Members refuse to defend a tower taken by the often reported team. It appeared to be a group reaction to something.

I doubt JQ has anything to answer for, we (SoS) have faced the identical “things” in other match ups as they moved across the servers. They did not represent the servers they inhabited at those times either.

Good fights JQ and SBI, huge fun again this week. You always fight hard and I hope you are all enjoying the fight, keep up the fun.

Thank you! We try to avoid the towers and keeps that we know have been exploited by [DEVS] so that they can be re-taken as quickly as possible.

But in the case of today, someone said in teamspeak that there was a player already inside a tower we were attacking. Instead of associating with that particular player we continued to breach it fairly and then capped it.

As a member of a large WvW guild in SoS, to all of JQ, we don’t blame you for [DEVS]. Seriously. The only one we blame is Anet for not banning the exploiters yet. This is the top match in NA, you’d figure Anet would be watching it a little more closely.

And not defending the exploited towers is a good idea. I know we at SoS would do the same (Deuce of Atac was NOT exploting btw). It’s nice to see sportsmanship like this. The rest of JQ earned respect from us at SoS.

Thank you!

What would be useful tho, is the contact details for some of the other GM’s on JQ so we can message them when DEV exploit in. That way they can clear the keep and let us walk back in to take it afterwards.

This is a good idea! Hit us up at http://www.jadequarry.com/

I’m sure the main commanders, or the JQ community would like the idea and try to get something sorted out as soon as possible.

(edited by Exclamatory.8351)

in WvW

Can finally log into the game and forums. Time to see how badly WvW was affected by this downtime.

in WvW

transtemporal.2158

Can someone post a recent score please? Login is still down for a lot of us.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

All server’s as a whole have had their issue’s with exploits but I think the best thing to do is remind ourselves of how fun this match-up was regardless of score. This coupled with the communication between server’s when exploits happen is a better way to go about handling these events and is going to get more resolved faster due to there being less parties involved.

JQ doesn’t discredit SoS they beat us fair and square despite our best efforts. It was a fun fight all around and we gave them a run for their money most days during EU/NA primetime. Congrats SoS 3rd consecutive win well deserved and please stop attacking overlook your making my life hell. Anyhow good match up everyone hope for some great fights come reset

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Congrats SoS 3rd consecutive win well deserved and please stop attacking overlook your making my life hell.

We’ll stop attacking it when you stop trebbing Stone Mist with it.

in WvW

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

Fun match, but my only complaint is why the maps aren’t slammed full. Seeing outmanned debuff in Tier 1 is just sad.

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Fun match, but my only complaint is why the maps aren’t slammed full. Seeing outmanned debuff in Tier 1 is just sad.

Lack of support from Anet combined with blatant exploiters, etc means people just stop bothering.

in WvW

Posted by: alanis.6094

alanis.6094

Was a fun match, despite the consistent outmanned buff. There should be legitimate concern that SBI might drop out of T1 after next week, given that DF:UW is coming out. I haven’t recognized any clans from SoS/JQ that played the original, but several from SBI.

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>
Since 1994 – undeadlords.net

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

Was a fun match, despite the consistent outmanned buff. There should be legitimate concern that SBI might drop out of T1 after next week, given that DF:UW is coming out. I haven’t recognized any clans from SoS/JQ that played the original, but several from SBI.

What game is DF:UW?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. It looks horrible. Graphics look like something that came out 6 years ago and the movements are stiff.

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

(edited by kidbs.8920)