West Coast server?

West Coast server?

in WvW

Posted by: Drysdale.3826

Drysdale.3826

Is there a West Coast server that is excelling in WvW? I’m currently on Sea of Sorrows and it seems all the big guilds are Oceanic, so it’s a slaughterfest when I’m on WvW’ing.

West Coast server?

in WvW

Posted by: Thwomp.3912

Thwomp.3912

Is there a West Coast server that is excelling in WvW? I’m currently on Sea of Sorrows and it seems all the big guilds are Oceanic, so it’s a slaughterfest when I’m on WvW’ing.

JQuaggen all day.

BG – Faboose – Ranger
BG – Thwompp – Elly
BG – Thwomp Jr – Warrior

West Coast server?

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

The top 2 tiers will have good coverage across all the NA time zones with the -possible- exception of Kaineng.

West Coast server?

in WvW

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

You can come join Sorrows Furnace and help pull us out of T8. We have a strong West Coast player base and would love to have you.

West Coast server?

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

if you’re looking for a very strong NA crew server that would be SoR…. their NA crews carry the server all this while, day and night….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

West Coast server?

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

You can come join Sorrows Furnace and help pull us out of T8. We have a strong West Coast player base and would love to have you.

Agree here. We have a very strong WvWvWest Coast presence, and a very strong PvE population too.

PS: When you transfer to SF (you know you want to :P) bring some of them US nighttime support, it is not our strong point atm.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime