What adds to the point total?

in WvW

Posted by: Scyntrus.2458

Scyntrus.2458

So, each camp gives +5 per 15 mins, each tower gives +10, etc. Each objective gives points at a multiple of 5, yet the points are not always at a number that is a multiple of 5. This must leave 1 possibility: something else adds to the point total. Could somebody list all other points sources and how much they give? For example, I heard that each yak killed gives 5 points to the team that kills it. Could somebody confirm this?

After arguing with an engineer for a while, you begin to realize that he actually enjoys it.

in WvW

Posted by: Radiodread.8469

Radiodread.8469

I am also curious of this. I’ve noticed losing ground over an hour while all the while having the best “potential” points. I’d like to know more about this.

Radiodread, Guardian [Os] NSP
AKA: Darkshines, Schroedingers Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Im pretty sure that NPC kills count for 1 point per tally. So in theory, if you hold everything, the losing teams may be gaining quite a few points simply by attacking your NPC’s around keeps and towers.

in WvW

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

The only points I am aware of is camps, towers, keeps and stonemist castle. With the exception that each sentry gives 1 point. Not 1 point each score… but 1 point total, ever.

SOR – [Boss]