What class for roaming?

What class for roaming?

in WvW

Posted by: Ericio.3124

Ericio.3124

I already have a thief, and was thinking of either making a druid or chrono for roaming and duels. Which should I make? Also, what are the best condi roamers currently?

What class for roaming?

in WvW

Posted by: K THEN.5162

K THEN.5162

I recommend trying condition hammer scrapper due to the ridiculous condition pressure it places on its enemies!
#condihammerscrapperbestmeta

Elementally Challenged Asuran Roamer

What class for roaming?

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

If you are a man or independent woman, necromancer.

Good thing is once you arrive at the party you have to stay and fight. You’ll have no escape or stealth, just a lot of yoloing and no fear attitude.

What class for roaming?

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

if you wanna run druid or chrono and want to run condi you are probably going to want to run chrono.

I’m not really sure condi chrono is a dueler though. Can it 1v1? ya. But would I call a it a dueler? lolno.

What class for roaming?

in WvW

Posted by: Rotteny.8743

Rotteny.8743

Condi Chrono is problably the king of 1v1. But nobody will want 1v1 you because it’s boring.

Diana Strongarm / Blighter Hellena / Jasmine Fatima / Elizabeth Crowel
WvW Rank 337 (Bronze Soldier) – PvP Rank 33 (Wolf) – 3,2k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Borlis Pass (Also known as Jeknar.6184)

What class for roaming?

in WvW

Posted by: darkaheart.4265

darkaheart.4265

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Mesmer_-_PU_Condi_Roamer

the overview is 99.9% truth
i hate them, i would only duel them with my thief.

i7 3770k @ 4.5 ghz|Z77X-UD5H Motherboard|16GB @ 1600Mhz|GTX 1080|Corsair AX750 PSU|Windows 10 Home

What class for roaming?

in WvW

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

If you are a man or independent woman, necromancer.

Good thing is once you arrive at the party you have to stay and fight. You’ll have no escape or stealth, just a lot of yoloing and no fear attitude.

everytime I play necro in wvw, it seems like everyone has infinite immob/stuns

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

What class for roaming?

in WvW

Posted by: Mokk.2397

Mokk.2397

everytime I play necro in wvw, it seems like everyone has infinite immob/stuns[/quote]

Necros sure have a bad deal on mobility.but fears can be just as effective.

What class for roaming?

in WvW

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

dire condi chronomancer, with scepter /shield , staff and perplexity rune … you become a pain in the kitten quite for everyone …

What class for roaming?

in WvW

Posted by: hypehype.9047

hypehype.9047

Condi Chrono is problably the king of 1v1. But nobody will want 1v1 you because it’s boring.

lol exactly,

when i see a condi chrono i just run away, best way to fight them is not to fight them.

if he wants to roam untouched this is the best class to play,
and as he said he is a thief so the stealth game play wont be new to him.

(edited by hypehype.9047)

What class for roaming?

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

lol exactly,

when i see a condi chrono i just run away, best way to fight them is not to fight them.

I fought a condi chrono and one of those meta warriors the other night….I kinda just stood there and let them kill me, no chance lol

What class for roaming?

in WvW

Posted by: darkaheart.4265

darkaheart.4265

lol exactly,

I fought a condi chrono and one of those meta warriors the other night….I kinda just stood there and let them kill me, no chance lol

about 2 years ago when i was running my warrior, i didnt even bother with condi pu mesmer. i stood there too and open the map to wp lol

i7 3770k @ 4.5 ghz|Z77X-UD5H Motherboard|16GB @ 1600Mhz|GTX 1080|Corsair AX750 PSU|Windows 10 Home

What class for roaming?

in WvW

Posted by: Ashamir.9574

Ashamir.9574

I recommend trying condition hammer scrapper due to the ridiculous condition pressure it places on its enemies!
#condihammerscrapperbestmeta

Seconded. It is ridiculous.

What class for roaming?

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Druid is the second best roamer. Chrono is a superior 1v1 fighter if you want to win a fight and not stalemate one but isn’t as fast and is less slippery (by a smidge). Warrior is tough to kill, hits like a truck and moves across a map pretty fast but it isn’t very slippery.

Scrapper would round out the list with a bit of everything. They are the kitchen sinks of roamers but like the Druid they tend to play towards a stalemate with a good opponent.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

What class for roaming?

in WvW

Posted by: Counter Terrorist.7421

Counter Terrorist.7421

Don’t give roaming a try it’s just ghost thief’s everywhere, it’s kinda useless playing it until anet fix that, join the blob save you’re self the frustration or play pvp, wvw is kinda a blob feast anyway and if you ever go roaming like i used to do it’s just going to be ghost thief’s everywhere if you’re really into roaming stuff and such content try a different game, unfortunately anet seems to never fix that and it’s to annoying when they go in groups. Just join the blob it’s better, even if it feels like ,brain dead playing in such big groups of random key smashers, it’s simply better then ghost thief playing.

What class for roaming?

in WvW

Posted by: Rotteny.8743

Rotteny.8743

Honestly, I don’t see as many ghost thief as people complain here…

Diana Strongarm / Blighter Hellena / Jasmine Fatima / Elizabeth Crowel
WvW Rank 337 (Bronze Soldier) – PvP Rank 33 (Wolf) – 3,2k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Borlis Pass (Also known as Jeknar.6184)

What class for roaming?

in WvW

Posted by: Counter Terrorist.7421

Counter Terrorist.7421

Well if you’re going to roam you’re best of taking the class with most condition damage paired with the highest condition cleansing because mostly you’re going to need at least 30 condition removals equipped that’s having a short cold down. Druid with maximized cleansing or Chronophantasm else you could just run a havoc group of ghost thief’s because then you don’t need to know much just spam that stealth and watch out for forced reveals that is quiet rare.