What even are walls.

What even are walls.

in WvW

Posted by: Trepidation Lost.3469

Trepidation Lost.3469

So, ive noticed a lot of attacks now go through walls, pretty much making it impossioble to defend stuff :/

What even are walls.

in WvW

Posted by: Vikkela.7261

Vikkela.7261

Here’s en example how normal ranged attacks now penetrate walls too, standing on the wall is suicide

Attachments:

9 Guardians later…

What even are walls.

in WvW

Posted by: misterdevious.6482

misterdevious.6482

… yet strangely the cannons on some of the keep gates are set so far back on “platforms” that they are completely obstructed to many attacks, making some gates and walls really hard to take with a small group when even a single defender is around.

What even are walls.

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

So, ive noticed a lot of attacks now go through walls, pretty much making it impossioble to defend stuff :/

I do not believe impossible means what you thank it means.

You can treb their siege.

You can exit the secluded safety of your keep and fight, and destroy the seige. This is why players attack walls in this manner. To force you to counter term siege, or draw you out to fight. You have auto upgrades, you do not require yaks to make it in, walls take longer to go down. Defending is much easier and limits options for attackers. Go out and do something about it.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

What even are walls.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

That does not justify projectiles and such going THROUGH the walls. Ofcourse you need to get of it and push but this is not something that should be around.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

What even are walls.

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

That does not justify projectiles and such going THROUGH the walls. Ofcourse you need to get of it and push but this is not something that should be around.

I agree that projectiles should not go through walls or gates.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

What even are walls.

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

They pretty much forgot all the Rev abilities. All the mace axe and hammer skills pass through gates like they arent even there. At least on the walls i have to move around to find that sweet spot to get the hammer auto to pass through.

I like to think maybe they were trying to fix some annoying line of sight issues and things just went wrong.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-