What happened?:O

in WvW

Posted by: SkullProX.7083

SkullProX.7083

Hello!

I didnt have much time since the reset, i just checked the rankings, and i see that SFR is 3. with a huge disadvantage, could anyone explain what happened?:O

Regards.

in WvW

Posted by: dgzsl.3568

dgzsl.3568

Deso and FSP teamed up against SFR. Usually both Deso and FSP attacking at the same time without hurting each other obviously.

in WvW

Posted by: SkullProX.7083

SkullProX.7083

Oh lol, thats the only way they can defeat us
At least deso is still not 1.

in WvW

Posted by: Andyx.3985

Andyx.3985

Oh lol, thats the only way they can defeat us
At least deso is still not 1.

Well, we’re beating you quite easily in fights… Now it’s time to defeat you in your ppt game. :*

in WvW

Posted by: Nekster.2657

Nekster.2657

Let deso have fun with their duble team play we dont need that to be best wvw server

in WvW

Posted by: dgzsl.3568

dgzsl.3568

I hope you guys still have your honour winning a round with the help from someone else isntead hahahaaah :P

in WvW

Posted by: Dal.5872

Dal.5872

Actually the double teaming has been good fun. The only thing that bugs me is do they have to double team at the exact same time… The lag is just horrendous and never been as highlighted as it is with 75 Vs 150….

At least take it in turns instead of this constant server meltdown currently being experienced.

IGN: Dal Brinium

in WvW

Posted by: EternalNub.2078

EternalNub.2078

we havent teamed up with any1….but sfr did teamed up with gandara in last match up to take our eb keep and failed but was succees later =D

Kikiii
My Elephant Goes[TOOT]
Desolation[EU]

in WvW

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

Actually the double teaming has been good fun. The only thing that bugs me is do they have to double team at the exact same time… The lag is just horrendous and never been as highlighted as it is with 75 Vs 150….

At least take it in turns instead of this constant server meltdown currently being experienced.

There is no 75 Vs 150 to cause lag, there is no need, go ask your commander what happened on reset night on SFR home border, SFR got one pushed all night (until they gave up), even when they tried to go into the back of FSP when FSP were fighting Deso.

That is what happens when a server gets bandwagoned by PvE nabs that can’t fight, and a bug chunk of the decent players have enough and leave, SFR should stick to what they are good at, fighting doors.

P.S – The lack of awareness in this thread when talking about “double teaming” is hilarious, all you SFR PvE boys who have bandwagoned need to go ask someone what happened when SFR, BB & Deso played in season 2, what goes around, comes around…

(edited by zinkz.7045)

in WvW

Dal.5872

There is no 75 Vs 150 to cause lag, there is no need, go ask your commander what happened on reset night on SFR home border, SFR got one pushed all night (until they gave up), even when they tried to go into the back of FSP when FSP were fighting Deso.

That is what happens when a server gets bandwagoned by PvE nabs that can’t fight, and a bug chunk of the decent players have enough and leave, SFR should stick to what they are good at, fighting doors.

Lol I was there, while 75 Deso attacked one garrison gate and 75 FSP attacked another garrison gate. This in itself was enough to lag the border out, the player caps are currently set too high. Any player with a single iota of intelligence is able to see this.

You also must be mistaking me for someone who gives 2 monkeys about losing a few fights in a computer game. This week is far more fun than golem week.

My point was merely that for decent 3 way zerg fights Anet needs to lower the player cap or players need to use their intelligence to avoid such ridiculous lag.

P.S Not complaining about the doubt team, it’s good fun and essential to the game style, what I am complaining about is the lag that results from it.

(edited by Dal.5872)

in WvW

Posted by: Juganot.1509

Juganot.1509

Lol I was there, while 75 Deso attacked one garrison gate and 75 FSP attacked another garrison gate. This in itself was enough to lag the border out, the player caps are currently set too high. Any player with a single iota of intelligence is able to see this.

You also must be mistaking me for someone who gives 2 monkeys about losing a few fights in a computer game. This week is far more fun than golem week.

My point was merely that for decent 3 way zerg fights Anet needs to lower the player cap or players need to use their intelligence to avoid such ridiculous lag.

We (Deso) had 40-45 on tag when we came to EB and wiped your full blob which was larger than us (by around 5-10 more players initially I would have said).

(edited by Juganot.1509)

in WvW

Posted by: stone.6201

stone.6201

its very lame from Deso and FSP.

in WvW

Posted by: LINKAZZATORE.8135

LINKAZZATORE.8135

sfr QQing on official forum as well LOL! you’ve always said that you’re the king of wvw, that you win everything everytime but that has never been true ahah. Now that fsp and deso play your PPT game hard and better than you it’s a CRYCRY on every forum ahahahah it’s so ridicolous. It’s the time for good to lose rank 1.

Also if we will fail vizunah’s zombies are coming back for you.

in WvW

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

its very lame from Deso and FSP.

Elaborate?

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

in WvW

Posted by: Seroooo.5837

Seroooo.5837

Hahhahah RIP SFR. 14.08.2015!

I Willdominate U – Commander on desolation – Ultimate Dominator – Da Pain Train

in WvW

Posted by: Nundar.9701

Nundar.9701

hahahahahahahahahahahaahhah cry

in WvW

Dal.5872

Well I was hoping for a constructive conversation on the server lag in T1, but instead “in before moderator locks the thread away from all the trolls”.

in WvW

Posted by: Joshhh.2076

Joshhh.2076

Wow, losing one matchup and there’s two threads on the official forums by Sunday.

Yes, double-teaming sucks, but all servers double team sometimes. Some more than others, admittedly, but if you claim your server doesn’t, you’re wrong, and the more self-righteous you get about it the more ridiculous you look.

Let deso have fun with their duble team play we dont need that to be best wvw server

No, you need greater coverage and karma trains. Not being salty, it’s just how it is, but it isn’t really something to brag about.

Gandaran.

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

My 93 tier 1 wins is probably one of biggest achievement in mmorpg history. I don’t think that anybody have carried server more than me.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch