What happened to BG

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: Hobbitz.5831

Hobbitz.5831

Ticking at under +100 for a while there, did you guys all to PvE?

I know getting farmed by JQ in the BLs and SoR in EotM is harsh but you guys can rally from this. Maybe its time to start up the war chest again. Spend some of that phat loot you got from the wurm.

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nhalx.9735

Nhalx.9735

You taking them to Isengard?

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

Maybe we just got bored of winning all day and feel like TA.

Ranger | Elementalist

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

We’re outnumbered by JQ during that timezone. Quite simple as that.

Considering we have 2 guilds that play during Oceanic and neither of them tag up daily, it just comes down to 1 big float team trying to defend our structures when they’re not playing.

JQ can essentially PVDoor everything from around 12am server time to 12pm server time.

It was different when SoR was still playing, because there was a risk of overextending. Now that the risk is gone and SoR’s Oceanic guilds went to JQ, there’s nothing BG can do to compete in that time zone.

You’ll still see us taking PPT lead during NA though

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

We have a weak time zone where JQ have gotten a lot stronger. That is all

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: Terok.7315

Terok.7315

BG is only in it for the fights and not arrowcartsT3keepsEoTmsourgrapeszerglinggvgetc.

Vile Necromancer||Defender of the Beastgate||Slayer of Moa’s

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Guys, please discuss matchup threads at www.gw2wvw.net

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pixelninja.6971

Pixelninja.6971

BG is busy trying to set up a PPT-tradingpost where they can trade camps, towers and keeps directly for gold.

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Someone referred to that site as a ‘cesspit’. I am inclined to agree with him.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Man, I would hate to say I told you so about JQ oceanic coverage….but I told you so.

Good job JQ on your recruiting efforts!

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

Doesn’t it seem like deja vu all over again? Before season 1 started, BG tanked the score weeks prior to the start of the season. When season officially started, everyone played normal again and they roflstomped all servers for like 12+ straight weeks. EOTM map is out so that fixes the the #1 complaint of season 1 which is super long queues. Anticipating season 2 approaching, I think BG has turned on the tank mode switch to help with recruiting.

We will see who gets tricked again this season. ZD was made fools during season 1. According to the ZD leader, HB and the the reset of BG’s EU were getting farmed by pugs on a daily basis weeks prior to season 1, and that was why ZD considered joining BG. But after they joined BG, other than IRON, they had no guilds to fight in EU. lol.. I had to chuckle a bit when I read that…

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mr Ko Killer.7206

Mr Ko Killer.7206

Man, I would hate to say I told you so about JQ oceanic coverage….but I told you so.

Man I’d hate to say I told you so about Divine, but I told you so.

Good job on that QQ, that meta might just get you a win.

Jade Quarry’s TrollMaster General| Generation Of Legends [EviL] Leader

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: AnTxJeTs.5186

AnTxJeTs.5186

BG is only in it for the fights and not arrowcartsT3keepsEoTmsourgrapeszerglinggvgetc.

This ^^ Don’t really care for the whole capturing keeps and towers at this point. JQ has massive blobs which equates to more bags for us. Many guilds are just in WvW right now for fights and don’t really care for points. BG already proved what we can do in Season 1.

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: SkeletalLlama.5381

SkeletalLlama.5381

So SoR quit to EotM because BG was stacked. Then JQ gains SoR guilds. Now BG quits because JQ is stacked. So JQ will pick up BG guilds. Season 2 is a lock for JQ already.

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Just gtfo of tier 1. Your life will be much better. Honestly if people wanted balance the guilds in bg and jq would take it upon themselves and move, but they dont. Bg blames JQ, JQ blames BG, but both are to blame. Guilds there and each guild that moves there that had a chance to get out and help the WvW community as a whole instead of just “helping their server.” And ya gw2wvw.net isnt anything sepcial.

edit: Just let jq destroy everything and end up like the titan alliance, where there isnt a choice but to equalize the servers. That would mean BG guilds can take the first steps,and help out other servers then it would put the next step in Jq’s hands.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Whats changed from last week in oceanic? Nothing. XPK weren’t even out last night, SoX ran 20 at most, hardly game changing. Look to your own server rather than JQ.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Yes all the forum trolls and players that liked to write bad comments on the official forums that caused the official forums to get shut down migrated there. Now all the trolls just troll each other because they have no one else to troll anymore.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

Yes all the forum trolls and players that liked to write bad comments on the official forums that caused the official forums to get shut down migrated there. Now all the trolls just troll each other because they have no one else to troll anymore.

Seigfried was one of the first to sign up -.-

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: raenen.5807

raenen.5807

Why dont you go there and leave us alone.

What happened to BG

in WvW

Seigfried.5938

Seigfried was one of the first to sign up -.-

prove that.

New bunker meta sux

What happened to BG

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

BG clearly needs better security on their Website. BG caught with their pants down talking about spying on JQ. They deliberately want to take this week off, so that JQ gets bored capping nothing.

This at least confirms my suspicion of BG intentionally tanking – at least for this week at least. We will see if this tanking will continue on the following weeks leading up to Season 2.

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

BG guilds are currently under offer to transfer over to FA for a considerable amount of gold, they will return to WVW once a decision has been reached……….

Stay tuned for more information

Just pay your guilds more gold than what FA is offering, BG has much more gold than any other server.

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pixelninja.6971

Pixelninja.6971

BG clearly needs better security on their Website. BG caught with their pants down talking about spying on JQ. They deliberately want to take this week off, so that JQ gets bored capping nothing.

successful troll achieved.

thanks for showing you spy on BG forums though

Whatelse could you say now… we know that BG spies on other servers, ddos ts servers etc.

BTW i just copied the pic from http://www.gw2wvw.net/comment/6631#comment-6631
Maybe someone from the inside just blow the whistle on you.

What happened to BG

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

The spying stuff is interesting also since I remember seeing a thread earlier today which got removed by a mod about a BG spy destroying golems on JQ and this thread a few weeks ago about spies building trebs to waste supply.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/WvW-Trolls/first

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

You got me! I care that much about the game I log into a second account to spy on the spies, build loads of trebs and destroy all of your golems,

Oh I also spend hours and hours typing out your conversations in TS, I’m inside you jq and you don’t even know where I am…….I could even be in your team speak right now.

Or maybe just maybe you all take this game way way way to seriously and need to go outside and check out the real world

It’s funny watching you trying to ironic about it and play it off.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

It’s quite embarrassing on their part but we all already knew BG loves to pull kitten like this off anyways.

… I still want tengu.

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

It’s funnier watching people give some much love and emotion to pixels! If I wanted to spy on JQQ I would just do it because guess what, buying extra copies of the game is not against the rules. Nothing anywhere does it say you can’t own more then one…. But in reality where normal sane people live its a waste of good money better spent on more important things……like tissues to send to all you mad insane lunatics cry and raging over a video game!

Go out side play with you friends/families take a break from the basement you live in

Does it have to be against the rules for it to be embarrassing and sad for you to do?

And your the one telling people to get out of the basement… smh

… I still want tengu.

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Blackgate is currently in the not caring stage, we have farmed SoR and JQ’s doors for months…

Corrected that for you.

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

Go out side play with you friends/families take a break from the basement you live in

You should really take your own advice and do just that. The fact that a video game is making your resort to spying just to win something as pointless and meaningless as WvW, says more about you than any of us.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Been a few days since I was on gw2wvw.net and that BG/jq/SoR thread is definitly no where for any type of discussion. So much hate there.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

What happened to BG

in WvW

FearedbytheGods.8617

prove that.

You want it to be proved, not that its untrue.

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zero.5034

Zero.5034

whole lot of whining in this thread.. “We got bored of winning” “JQ has too much oceanic” “we’re in it for the fights” “we proved ourselves in season 1”.. really? These all sound like excuses from a server losing their place as number 1. The only real difference between this week and last week is that SoR is tanking it. It’s easy to say your server is tanking the match once you are losing. I don’t buy it as an excuse though. I’ve played wvw every night for months now and I haven’t seen any considerable changes in the turnout from week to week. BG may have won season 1 by recruiting a bunch of mercenary guilds that left once the season was over, but this weeks match shows who the real #1 server is. This week is basically a 1v1 between JQ and BG. No help nor possible complaints of a 2v1 from either side. Come up with whatever excuse you want, the match up numbers don’t lie.

Warden Streicher [AoS]

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

whole lot of whining in this thread.. “We got bored of winning” “JQ has too much oceanic” “we’re in it for the fights” “we proved ourselves in season 1”.. really? These all sound like excuses from a server losing their place as number 1. The only real difference between this week and last week is that SoR is tanking it. It’s easy to say your server is tanking the match once you are losing. I don’t buy it as an excuse though. I’ve played wvw every night for months now and I haven’t seen any considerable changes in the turnout from week to week. BG may have won season 1 by recruiting a bunch of mercenary guilds that left once the season was over, but this weeks match shows who the real #1 server is. This week is basically a 1v1 between JQ and BG. No help nor possible complaints of a 2v1 from either side. Come up with whatever excuse you want, the match up numbers don’t lie.

Its true. JQ has more numbers and better coverage than BG.

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

BG’s server population says otherwise.

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Whats changed since last week?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

I don’t GW2 anymore but I assume this has something to do with it.

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ipea.2974

Ipea.2974

I don’t GW2 anymore but I assume this has something to do with it.

Your stuff…… I can have?

Thanks

What happened to BG

in WvW

FearedbytheGods.8617

I don’t GW2 anymore

lol

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Not sure where that info came from. But the reality is that I love facing off against BG blobs. They are much easier bags than SOR and many if not all my characters are grateful to BG blobs for the leveling up to 80.

-S o S-

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: J Eberle.9312

J Eberle.9312

Well who knew which server has the bigger auto attack spam zerg was such a huge contender for ego wars o_o

(edited by J Eberle.9312)

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

BG playing dead again. No news here.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: TehHobNob.4687

TehHobNob.4687

This just kinda sucks… I cant play wvw without an opponent… that’s the bottom line. Yeah we all hate eachother and its great but….I guess what im saying is….. baby come back…. you can blame it all on me.

Pancakes
Thief

What happened to BG

in WvW

Seigfried.5938

This just kinda sucks… I cant play wvw without an opponent… that’s the bottom line. Yeah we all hate eachother and its great but….I guess what im saying is….. baby come back…. you can blame it all on me.

That’s what happens when you stack. Welcome HoD 2.0

New bunker meta sux

What happened to BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mark Katzbach

Mark Katzbach

Content Marketing Manager

Greetings,

Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum

The WvW Community has created a new space for Match-Ups and other off-topic discussion. You can find the Player Community-run site here:
http://www.GW2WvW.net