What happens after season 1?

in WvW

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Will there be some patches and then season 2? Or will there be a few weeks normal matches according to rating until next season starts? (I would prefer this – also if you bring the new map let us play a few normal matches without league to open test it cause your closed beta testers won’t discover all the problems).

in WvW

Posted by: rhodoc.2381

rhodoc.2381

I hope they put a long break until the new map has opened publicly.

[VcY] Velocity – Gargamell

in WvW

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

short break so that everyone can spend gems transferring to other servers.

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

what happens after season 1? Hopefully not a season 2 lol.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

in WvW

Posted by: thefreezingvoid.8516

thefreezingvoid.8516

I doubt season 2 will follow season 1, they need some qualifying matches to see where everyone stands now.

Some servers have seen a huge influx of players, and others a huge loss, due to transfers. So they would have to see where everyone stands.

I hope they handle the next season better. No adding of acheivements during the first week, would help a lot. Same with adding the new map. An actual queue system would be a huge improvement.
Some servers were flopping during the first match because they couldn’t get any organized guilds through the queue’s.

in WvW

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

They’ve said already that there will be a break between seasons and that the servers will pair off like they did before the seasons. I believe this takes place for a few weeks/months to settle the servers again and then a Season 2 starts… That of course depends on if they continue to do this tournament type style or not.

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

in WvW

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

They realize they made a terrible mistake and stop leagues.

Alas that will never happen.

We’ll get a press release about how much of a “great turn out” there was according to their metrics, with so many “new players enjoying World vs World” eg getting achievements. Followed by a few weeks of nothi- I’m sorry, balance changes and another mastery line, followed by a week or two of ignoring complaints about the Season reward chest than we’ll be right into Season 2.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

What happens? is like this …

Everyone who wasn’t on the winning server – farms money and transfers over before season 2 starts.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

They have already said there won’t be a second season for some time and that things. Will go back to the random-ish matchups. Personally I hope they go back to the more static, stay in your tier fights because I think people will appreciate those more now. I would actually not mind if things were switched periodically between static and randomized.