What happens you with Baruch Bay?

in WvW

Posted by: tadeo.6950

tadeo.6950

This is a questions for European WvW players mainly?
Do you have something against Baruch Bay server? Why do you, more than less, go together against the Spanish server, doing 2 vs 1 most of the time? Is there any hidden reason we, in Baruch Bay, don´t know?
Thank you

in WvW

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

Why do you, more than less, go together against the Spanish server, doing 2 vs 1 most of the time?

The irony…

But beyond that too much PvD / nightcapping, too much running from fights, even when your zerg outnumbers the opponents (with the exception of maybe one BB commander), too much ninja capping whilst other servers are fighting, not very interesting roamers (too many thieves) and hackers.

(edited by zinkz.7045)

in WvW

Posted by: Huttunen.8309

Huttunen.8309

Myself I’ve had the most boring match up ever against your server. Barely any fun fights, and most of your guilds start raiding after every other server’s primetimes are already ending

in WvW

Posted by: RlyOsim.2497

RlyOsim.2497

inb4flamethread

BB are a very toxic server to play against, I would go so far as to say the most toxic.

I can only speak for the server I play on but can assure you that 2v1ing BB is certainly not something that’s needed. Once your zombiecrew gets trained a few times they tend to log off – no need to 2v1.

I’ll get the ball rolling:
1) Zombie pvd raids when the rest of EU is asleep accounts for the vast majority of BB’s tick. I’d assume this is the main one for most people.
2) A lotttt of condi thieves
3) Your friendly hacker that flipped t3 borders in less than 10 minutes certainly didn’t help and replies of ‘deal with it’ from BB players when people brought it up definitely didn’t make them any friends!

I’m sure there’s tons more but I haven’t had a coffee yet today!

The Ghost of Christmas Past

in WvW

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

Do you have something against Baruch Bay server? Why do you, more than less, go together against the Spanish server, doing 2 vs 1 most of the time? Is there any hidden reason we, in Baruch Bay, don´t know?
Thank you

Hahahahahahaha

Oh wait, you are being serious?

Edit: Forgot the video.

(edited by Kraljevo.2801)

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Baruch Bay the home of the running blobs/roaming condi thieves all over. Yeah not so much fun to fight against.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

The ever so late night time PPT? the salty trash talk? zerglings CJ a single person whenever possible? the hackers? Even DL and ER pale in comparison to your running away like hell capabilities, ninja-ing stuff and the number of bad condi mesmers/thieves running arond in PACKS?

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in WvW

Posted by: splatticus.1278

splatticus.1278

Baruch deserves all the hate they get. They are the crowning champions of running away and PvD’ing empty towers with 70-man blobs and ganking lone roamers 10-1 outside spawns and keeps. It’s excruciatingly boring to face them in a matchup.

in WvW

Posted by: Angelwood.7652

Angelwood.7652

Let’s not forget the “guildraids”. Starting 2 hours after primetime so as not to encounter too much fights before the nightcap can begin, 3 guilds always running a minute behind each other, so when you’re fighting 20v20 and BB starts losing, they can quickly inc and win the now 70v20. highfive

“In due time, all will serve the Asura”
Jester – Hand of Blood [HoB]
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Decado.9304

Decado.9304

I would tell you the reasons why BB are such a terrible server but, like your numerous crappy thieves, you’ll prolly alt-f4 out before reading this thread

Worst, by a mile, server eu

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

It’s a shame. BB used to be such a powerhouse, a server other servers looked forward to fighting.

Even glass-is-half-full me is growing a little weary of ODS and its 5v1 ganking by permastealth thieves and a mesmer. I’d be fine if they took on equal numbers and tried to gank, but it’s always them targeting the solo roamer, at most two. More than two and they run off. Blech.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

tadeo.6950

What about condi thieves? It’s that so evil?
What about our timetables? When we are more relaxed, in the night, a lot of Spanish people go to bed later than in other countries, so instead of watching tv I play gw2
What about running zergs? We look for points, not fights. Pure fights are for PVP

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

We look for points, not fights. Pure fights are for PVP

….

O.k now I hate your server too and I’m not even in EU.

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Posted by: Kirpo.4259

Kirpo.4259

Angry rock attacked our (piken) t3 wc in eb. The commander at the time immediately retaliated by flipping their t3 garri, t3 bay & t2 hills. Went back to eb and flipped their t3 keep – while they were in the middle of golem rushing our keep. That’s some very strange double teaming going on there :P

Nobody needs to 2v1 Baruch, you just play at such odd times, you might as well be an NA server.

in WvW

Posted by: RlyOsim.2497

RlyOsim.2497

What about condi thieves? It’s that so evil?
What about our timetables? When we are more relaxed, in the night, a lot of Spanish people go to bed later than in other countries, so instead of watching tv I play gw2
What about running zergs? We look for points, not fights. Pure fights are for PVP

BB can’t fight or PPT!

The Ghost of Christmas Past

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

BuLL is the only good thing about Baruch Bay.

in WvW

Posted by: Huttunen.8309

Huttunen.8309

I thought WvW is PvP, oh well

in WvW

Posted by: Doc Holiday.1326

Doc Holiday.1326

You’re saying a 40-50+ man guild raid, running VS is a good thing?

in WvW

Posted by: Pastafarian.1642

Pastafarian.1642

Dont forget OdS self proclaimed themselfs Legends comparing them selfs to RG. (In the other forum)

BB is simply a joke

Not a HoT copy owner

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

They’ve always had guilds raiding late since the ‘beginning of time’, even the guilds who moved onto other EU servers, start later than other EU guilds. For anyone who’s been on Piken in the past 2 years, Cleaning Squad was from Piken and are on Deso now.

Perhaps they have the Strongest night cap in the EU, because of cultural differences, apart from that they don’t have that much during the day. As someone who experienced Season 2 in Gold, and people from Desolation will know what I’m talking about what happened, I know that is something you just have to put up with.

As for OdS, who are good at trolling with Thieves who run Shadow Arts and mesmers, but they aren’t that hard to take down, CC does wonders. I used to help chase them about inside our keeps during S2, that’s how they tried to get points..

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in WvW

Posted by: Maxajax.6350

Maxajax.6350

Thank you

As Duillin said, the first problem we have with you is the fact that you lot only produce zergs that will lose to zergs half their number during the day, but at 3 AM you break out a kittening 50+ man zone blob to ghost cap things.

The second grievance, the groups of thieves that run around capturing camps, which you claim is for ppt, but then run away letting us retake them before the Tick timer ends.

The third reason, the rotten cherry on top of the otherwise not-good-but-still-eatable cake, is that hacker guy, Do you have any idea how many kittening times I have had to run into the lord’s room at 5 AM, drop a healing turret and cleanse those condies off of them with Cleansing Burst? http://i.imgur.com/WB9Ok4Z.jpg Every time we were matched up against BB, there was the same hacker flipping all towers and keeps on all borderlands and EB between 3 AM and 7 AM by giving the lord and his guards 2 minutes of bleeding for 10k+ damage per tick.

Against individuals, we bear no ill will. Except for that hacker. He ought to be banned from having an internet service provider. As for BB as a whole. your zergs are annoyingly weak and keep running away unless there is a clear 4 to 1 advantage in numbers, and sometimes still wipe, your roamers are boring cliché’s that do a kitten job, and I’ve yet to see any BB keep that was properly sieged, so no good words about your Scouts either. At first we thought, if we just dont play until our matchups against BB end, the problem will go away. We now understand that sometimes, for the good of WvW as a whole, sick parts must be cut out. Myself and many players from my server feel that the only way to avoid getting matched up with you is to send you back to silver tier. You may ask, what do you mean by boring to fight? Watch this with the music muted, and find out: https://youtu.be/rYNVr0WWCDk?t=32

Now imagine having to play against that every single week, and then realize that the better question is, why would we not dislike BB?

(edited by Maxajax.6350)

in WvW

Posted by: Arvibe.2394

Arvibe.2394

Learn to count please. We are 30 guys in guild, 20-25 guild raid and we dont use VS. And ofc we are always up for gvg or scrims, just pm me.

Shoepato – Leader of [BuLL]

in WvW

Posted by: DiabloBoy.1502

DiabloBoy.1502

Well I am commander in Piken square and all i can say that i never focused you that muck i wanted to get fights with you but when i see your best guild running away and waiting for 2 more guilds to come cmon …
Sadly my guild is community guild so if couple of guys join its cool mostly 30+ and i killed every single guild of yours both with AR . When you doubled teamed us on prime time if I get another matchup with you condition thiefs/ roaming groups of 4-7 every night not going to play against you can pvd all day and night you still will lose your matchup becouse every single time we golem rush you lose all your waypoints
I would suggest you to learn how to fight with proper builds . So far only one commander from BB was a challenge but thats about it. And dont tell me you dont have numbers lol .

Improve your skills get proper commander whitch decide to fight get people on ts enjoy the game not karma train like headless zombies give us some fights defend your stuff fight for it .Even if you get demolished never give up then we will look to you like normal server to play against. Best regards Skasx

(edited by DiabloBoy.1502)

in WvW

Posted by: arglmauf.8401

arglmauf.8401

Well, Nighttime capping is one of the reason. Still somewhat understandable if culture wise, you guys have your free time later than the other EU zones. Doesn’t excuse the blobbiness of your guild raids. It seems to be a regular thing that two big BB guild groups unite against an already smaller zerg.

What dumps my opinion of the server is something completely different though: Roamers, even those cheesy condi thieves, that Alt-F4 when they are downed. Had a whole share of probably 4-5 different people who did that from BB in the last few days. It’s cowardice.

If you guys really want to get rid of the hate image, grow some thicker skin and accept the bashed in faces until you’ve gotten better. And don’t think yourself so great when you managed to 4vs1 someone with three thieves and a mesmer. Like dancing on the stomped corpse and such things. You don’t gain anything from doing that. Rather, you only sour the mood against you with that. Stomp the loner, maybe bow if you think he put up a fight and then be off. Showing some basic respect for your opponent can go a long way.

And yes, such a change won’t happen by next Friday. You’ll have to do quite some policing to get that out of the WvW populace again.

in WvW

Arvibe.2394

Thank you

As Duillin said, the first problem we have with you is the fact that you lot only produce zergs that will lose to zergs half their number during the day, but at 3 AM you break out a kittening 50+ man zone blob to ghost cap things.

The second grievance, the groups of thieves that run around capturing camps, which you claim is for ppt, but then run away letting us retake them before the Tick timer ends.

The third reason, the rotten cherry on top of the otherwise not-good-but-still-eatable cake, is that hacker guy, Do you have any idea how many kittening times I have had to run into the lord’s room at 5 AM, drop a healing turret and cleanse those condies off of them with Cleansing Burst? http://i.imgur.com/WB9Ok4Z.jpg Every time we were matched up against BB, there was the same hacker flipping all towers and keeps on all borderlands and EB between 3 AM and 7 AM by giving the lord and his guards 2 minutes of bleeding for 10k+ damage per tick.

Against individuals, we bear no ill will. Except for that hacker. He ought to be banned from having an internet service provider. As for BB as a whole. your zergs are annoyingly weak and keep running away unless there is a clear 4 to 1 advantage in numbers, and sometimes still wipe, your roamers are boring cliché’s that do a kitten job, and I’ve yet to see any BB keep that was properly sieged, so no good words about your Scouts either. At first we thought, if we just dont play until our matchups against BB end, the problem will go away. We now understand that sometimes, for the good of WvW as a whole, sick parts must be cut out. Myself and many players from my server feel that the only way to avoid getting matched up with you is to send you back to silver tier. You may ask, what do you mean by boring to fight? Watch this with the music muted, and find out: https://youtu.be/rYNVr0WWCDk?t=32

Now imagine having to play against that every single week, and then realize that the better question is, why would we not dislike BB?

Rly man? That video is a joke, worst clicker guardian@EU.

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

I don’t care. At least they fight.

Watch this with the music muted, and find out: https://youtu.be/rYNVr0WWCDk?t=32

I have found out how far Piken has fallen since the days of RG, VII and many other great guilds. The skill clicking is real.

(edited by Deli.1302)

in WvW

tadeo.6950

Thank you, guys. I hope all your opinions will be useful.

in WvW

Posted by: ImLegion.4018

ImLegion.4018

Lol Bull is at 30 players. Ofcourse you are, and i do believe in the fairy godmother. Why I dislike BB, for the fact they handholded with AR. They need to fight with at least 2 but better with 3 guilds or a zone blob to kill 1 guild and still many deaths on their side. You guys should go play Wildstar.

Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Only thing BB needs is a strong day crew. I know that sounds weird but your nightcrew is outperforming your daycrew by miles. :/

in WvW

Arvibe.2394

Lol Bull is at 30 players. Ofcourse you are, and i do believe in the fairy godmother. Why I dislike BB, for the fact they handholded with AR. They need to fight with at least 2 but better with 3 guilds or a zone blob to kill 1 guild and still many deaths on their side. You guys should go play Wildstar.

http://i.imgur.com/sXGvn59.png

Maybe tonite we are 80 guys, care. You guys should kitten and accept some scrims with equal numbers.

in WvW

Posted by: ImLegion.4018

ImLegion.4018

Looking forward fighting you xx

Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: NeoChaos.1947

NeoChaos.1947

I have found out how far Piken has fallen since the days of RG, VII and many other great guilds. The skill clicking is real.

Goes to show how far BB has fallen, getting their behinds handed to them by a clicker commander.

Zita / Furia / Chaitra / Inyxe / Nitika / Anila / Xiranne / Xaphean / Icasha
@ Piken Square