What's the highest wxp rank atm?

in WvW

Posted by: XacTactX.6709

XacTactX.6709

Q:

During season 1 someone on SoR had platinum squire 3145 so the highest rank is definitely mithril 4095, but prolly not diamond 6445.

Anet likely didn’t want to remove the armor stats entirely because…well,
we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I’ve seen a Diamond Invader on Overgrowth (at EotM) last week… Which means he was at least 6445.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

I’ve seen a Diamond Invader on Overgrowth (at EotM) last week… Which means he was at least 6445.

That makes me sick to my stomach. I dint rank up fast because I’m constantly defending boderlands, but I still feel like I’ve put a ton of hours into WvW, but I’m not even a fraction as close to that rank.

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

That makes me sick to my stomach. I dint rank up fast because I’m constantly defending boderlands, but I still feel like I’ve put a ton of hours into WvW, but I’m not even a fraction as close to that rank.

Don’t worry, that just means he has no social life and is a ktrain zergling

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in WvW

Posted by: Shadey Dancer.2907

Shadey Dancer.2907

Please be respectful. If its the comm I have in mind, then she (yes—its a she) is one of the most talented comms I have met on eotm (and wvw—-which is saying something!) ; is very pro active and will demolish and harass both enemy teams, even when not on green.

(even if its not the one I have in mind, kudos to you)

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Please be respectful. If its the comm I have in mind, then she (yes—its a she) is one of the most talented comms I have met on eotm (and wvw—-which is saying something!) ; is very pro active and will demolish and harass both enemy teams, even when not on green.

(even if its not the one I have in mind, kudos to you)

It should be less of a criticism of the individual, and more about the rewards structure of EotM. It is disappointing that the best PvE farming area is EotM. I’d personally like to see the rewards nerfed in EotM and increased in WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Well, if it make you feel better, I play a lot more than I should (sometimes I play 8/day), and most of my time I’m defending stuff (super low pop server, can’t go out on offensive you know?). And I’m just Silver Colonel 1165.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing