What to spend badges on.

What to spend badges on.

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

As the title suggest. What do I spend badges on?

As a raid leader I get sent blueprints from my guild mates. As a result I have more siege then I can actually use. If I ever run low on blueprints then I can just buy them from the TP for very low prices.

I also have the ascended items I want for multiple sets and as I said, have multiple sets through pve.

What do you guys spend your badges on? And if a Dev is reading, are there any plans going forward to help us dump our badges?

RP enthusiast

What to spend badges on.

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Well, supply traps for one, a Gift of Battle if you’re pondering a Legendary, exotic sets for alts, MORE siege!

#TeamJadeQuarry

What to spend badges on.

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Well i already have one legendary and no way am i farming for another. Plus i am not paying 50s extra to get another lol.

Really don’t have the patience to level another character, even via crafting.

RP enthusiast

What to spend badges on.

in WvW

Posted by: Surbrus.6942

Surbrus.6942

I just had my thousand or so Badges sitting in the inventory of an alt I don’t use that much anymore… then Anet decided to give us all another thousand or so. I’ve always been willy nilly with spending my badges since I always have so many, back in September/October I was even using them to buy the WvW exotics just for the skins (and name on the skin) then transmuting them to the stats I wanted.

I would really like more options to spend badges on, in particular more options to dump them on Ascended gear or stuff like that. As it is right now, I’m mostly just waiting a while for all the non-WvWers to finish spending their badges on siege to sell on the TP, so that the prices will rise, then doing the same myself for higher prices in the future.

What to spend badges on.

in WvW

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Since we know ascended gear is coming and the reports on how we obtain it seem like they aren’t very well fleshed out, I’d strongly suggest just holding on to things unless you need a trinket or new armor at this point.

But I use them to gear alts mostly or try out new armor sets for different builds.