What weapon skin are you going to get?

in WvW

Posted by: Skooma.3459

Skooma.3459

I’m trying to decide what skin I’m going to get with my tokens. It has to be mist-forged heroes because the glow makes the weapon way more epic looking. But that means I can only get 1. My eng is my main and uses quip and flameseeker. My warrior would be my next choice probably, that or ele. So dagger or greatsword are good choices. Or hammer. Thoughts?

What one do you like? Even if it’s a different weapon from the ones I mentioned. What will be your pick?

in WvW

Posted by: BootyWarrior.5243

BootyWarrior.5243

NONE, no chest after completed meta weeks ago.

in WvW

Skooma.3459

That is a bug, put in your ticket and get your rewards

in WvW

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

The daggers prolly so that I can gamble them in the mf for funzies, if by some. Vance I can’t do that or salvage them, I’ll just chuck them

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I was going to get a dagger but then decided to change the build on my Ele so I need a new staff anyway. So I’m going with staff. I just hope Celestial stats are an option but I won’t hold my breath on that.

in WvW

Posted by: kamedin.4698

kamedin.4698

None, because Anet has kept my rewards after I completed every achievement in the WvW tournament panel.

Lyscir – Main Engi
[????] – HoD

in WvW

Posted by: thaooo.5320

thaooo.5320

Getting the shield or longbow (if/when we get tickets), even though I rarely use shields.

ALL IS VAIN.
PvP modes are the “endgame” in all MMOs.
Stop failing at PvE, and fix WvW/SPvP. Thank you.

in WvW

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Yup…I WAS going to get the hammer…so much for that. =/

in WvW

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

The mace, hammer & shield skins look very good…so even through none of my 8×80′s use those particular weapons, I will probably get 1 of those.

I still think for 9 weeks of WvW mistforged weapons should be ascended quality not exotic. Hopefully in a future tournament they will give us a way of upgrading a exotic mistforged weapon to a ascended mistforged weapon.

in WvW

Posted by: Tayledras.1604

Tayledras.1604

Definitely the mace…probably the greatsword. I’ll be skipping the ghost spit variant because I would rather have more weapons than one with a sometimes odd-laying particle effect. It looks good on stuff like the shield for example but on the mace it looks like the weapon has a wispy-white mohawk. Definitely excited though…the weapons go better than anything else I have seen with my human cultural T3 heavy armor. The filigree of the weapons matches that of the tabard.

This is assuming of course I get my bugged reward chest at some point…

If you want peace, prepare for war.

in WvW

Posted by: Crovax.7854

Crovax.7854

The shield is so ugly :/ reminds me of a pirate ship steering wheel.
For me it’s most likely the warhorn, even though the hammer and mace look really nice.
It’s good to see a mace that looks like a proper spiked mace to bash someones skull in.

the weapons go better than anything else I have seen with my human cultural T3 heavy armor. The filigree of the weapons matches that of the tabard.

calcite weapons have the same color scheme, so if you need a complete set of weapons to match a white/golden char, there you go

in WvW

Skooma.3459

Hammer and mace do look good, so do the bows. But I don’t use bows on any of my toons

in WvW

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

The dagger or the sword. I cant decide :/ it sucks i play s/d thief so i need both for a matching set :’(

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

in WvW

Posted by: Lordphantomhive.1256

Lordphantomhive.1256

Thinking about getting the staff and maybe the hero version of shield.

Darkness becomes light, light falls into darkness.

in WvW

Posted by: Tayledras.1604

Tayledras.1604

calcite weapons have the same color scheme, so if you need a complete set of weapons to match a white/golden char, there you go

I’ve thought of this at least a dozen times but it’s always that point of justifying the time and resources into making ascended gear purely for cosmetic reasons when there are less “bang my head against the wall” possibilities. Not to mention by tradition I am a Hambow warrior using Genesis/Royal Ascalonian Longbow. Yeah I like this mace so much I am willing to change my playstyle for it (not a huge departure…dual mace and hammer have a fair bit of crossover for Warrior). With the change to allow re-traiting on the fly I have taken to carrying most every weapon variety in my bags just to mix things up. But I digress…if these new weapons hadn’t come out I probably would have gone Calcite eventually.

If you want peace, prepare for war.

in WvW

Posted by: jokke.6239

jokke.6239

Stop crying .. It’s not like Anet is purposely holding them from you. It’s a bug, happens in mmo’s .. Weapon vendor is not even in game yet, so no reason to even care right now.
If it’s not fixed when the add merchant tomorrow, then you can complain.
But you are going to get it no matter what sooner or later, be patient.

in WvW

Posted by: jokke.6239

jokke.6239

Think i’m gonna get the shield

in WvW

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Torch. The white flame should go nicely with the Radiant armor on my Guardian.

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Getting the staff, because frankly 99% of the staffs look like crappy skinny sticks in this game, but this one looks a little decent. Great swords always seem to look great no matter what set it is, and it probably all has to do with the sizing of the weapons and glow effects.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: BootyWarrior.5243

BootyWarrior.5243

Stop crying .. It’s not like Anet is purposely holding them from you. It’s a bug, happens in mmo’s .. Weapon vendor is not even in game yet, so no reason to even care right now.
If it’s not fixed when the add merchant tomorrow, then you can complain.
But you are going to get it no matter what sooner or later, be patient.

Brah, they didn’t fix the bug for season 1, they will not fix the problem for season 2. It’s good that you’ll get your reward, but don’t tell me stop crying because that is all there’s to do.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

None… I only have 200 tickets…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: NonToxic.9185

NonToxic.9185

None… I only have 200 tickets…

Don’t worry! We only have to get walked on for another year, and then we too can enjoy some shiny rewards!

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

none, im too bad at dis gam to git nough ticket 4 shiny weps.

in WvW

Posted by: johnpoc.8732

johnpoc.8732

So only ppl who got 1st in their league will be able to get 2 mistforged weapons?

Lockn Loada/Ryu Shueki
[RUN] solo/duo roamer

in WvW

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

I will likely not be getting any skin since I never got a chest. Also since certain players never got Season 1 rewards, I doubt they will find a fix for season 2.

Half of the population will be left without any tickets, on the other hand servers that got 3rd place some how managed to get 500 tickets so congratulations.
Welcome to bugwars 2

in WvW

Posted by: bigmonto.4215

bigmonto.4215

People who got 1st in their league can still only get 1.

Personally I will get the sword, and will save the rest for a bow in the future.

in WvW

Posted by: Sunshine.4680

Sunshine.4680

I haven’t got my chest.. so means no skins? That sucks.. I got the meta for it weeks ago.. 10/10

in WvW

Posted by: Zymosis.9283

Zymosis.9283

Well none since i still haven’t received my chest!