When is Season 2 starting ?

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.8341

Sol.8341

I, Sol, renounce losing games and pledge my allegiance to Guild Wars 2. I likewise declare my freedom from repair subscription fees! That I turn my back forever on GvG which is/are totally unsupported.

That I will take up arms to defend the zerg and crush evil with my button 1. I take this oath to Guild Wars 2 freely, without skill because I am tired.

To : The winning server

I will give you our tired, our poor, our huddled, outnumbered masses to join your zerg ball to be carried and win at WvW.

To : GW2 WvW coordinator

We need time to arrange for mass transfers to the winning server to get the next season rewards. We have enough gems for 200 pax now , in the process to procure gems for 300 more when gold/gem rates are better.

in WvW

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

I want to see these rewards this evening. If the winning sever really gets a lot more and bigger rewards I also might transfer. Yeah we need time to arrang mass transfers then. Also we need a dev to officially promise that the rewards will be same next season.

Because it would be a problem if everyone transfered because of big rewards and then they said “okay a lot of people whined, this time we give smaller rewards” – then they would have a lot of support tickets from people that want to transfer back to their old servers for free because of false promised big rewards.

Of course this won’t happen if the rewards today already are not that big and different.

in WvW

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

I want to see these rewards this evening. If the winning sever really gets a lot more and bigger rewards I also might transfer. Yeah we need time to arrang mass transfers then. Also we need a dev to officially promise that the rewards will be same next season.

Because it would be a problem if everyone transfered because of big rewards and then they said “okay a lot of people whined, this time we give smaller rewards” – then they would have a lot of support tickets from people that want to transfer back to their old servers for free because of false promised big rewards.

Of course this won’t happen if the rewards today already are not that big and different.

I can’t tell if you’re being serious or trolling.

in WvW

Posted by: Verdelet Arconia.6987

Verdelet Arconia.6987

wvw season 1 achievement chest would probably be pathetic.

Fractured meta achievement rewards is 1 bloodstone brick/1 emp star/1 dragonite and it takes less than 1 day to clear.

season 1 meta achievement chest would most probably be 3 bloodstone brick/3 emp star/3 dragonite since it takes less than 3 days to clear and the deadline is 49 days after season 1 started.

(edited by Verdelet Arconia.6987)

in WvW

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

I can’t tell if you’re being serious or trolling.

No I’m seriously telling the truth and everyone already knows about the problem.

ArenaNet would be trolling if they gave huge reward to the winning server and only small rewards to the lower placed servers because nobody likes it if you get less rewards for doing more “work”.

in WvW

Posted by: Gilgamesh.7364

Gilgamesh.7364

I, Sol, renounce losing games and pledge my allegiance to Guild Wars 2. I likewise declare my freedom from repair subscription fees! That I turn my back forever on GvG which is/are totally unsupported.

That I will take up arms to defend the zerg and crush evil with my button 1. I take this oath to Guild Wars 2 freely, without skill because I am tired.

To : The winning server

I will give you our tired, our poor, our huddled, outnumbered masses to join your zerg ball to be carried and win at WvW.

To : GW2 WvW coordinator

We need time to arrange for mass transfers to the winning server to get the next season rewards. We have enough gems for 200 pax now , in the process to procure gems for 300 more when gold/gem rates are better.

No server will ever be satisfied until they are winning…

In WvWvW, there will always be 1 winner & 2 losers.