Posted by: Jakob.8702

Jakob.8702

Title says it all

When will Season 2 start?

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

If they decide to do a season 2 I would presume a march time frame.

Isle Of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

Hopefully never

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Not this year. That’s all we’ve been told I think.

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Hopefully never

Aren’t you a downer.

I am loving season 1. Hope season 2 isn’t too far away.

in WvW

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

Hopefully never

Aren’t you a downer.

I am loving season 1. Hope season 2 isn’t too far away.

I’ll admit that I am, the updates from Sept-Oct have pretty much killed the game for me. Now I spend my time on the forums voicing my discontent until the next graphically pleasing MMO with RvR comes out or until Anet fixes their screw up. Maybe I should have said “Hopefully not until they fix what is wrong with it.” (probably never)

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

in WvW

Posted by: KumaTazZ.8054

KumaTazZ.8054

no season 2 plz

in WvW

Posted by: J Season.9156

J Season.9156

Baumchen

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Do not want a season 2. Want to go back to just beating the snot out of each other simply for the thrill of doing so, and not people losing their minds over a gold dolyak finisher.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

When new map coming even less players care about league and score. Will be awesome.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in WvW

Andrew Clear.1750

Do not want a season 2. Want to go back to just beating the snot out of each other simply for the thrill of doing so, and not people losing their minds over a gold dolyak finisher.

You guys imploding cause of round 1? You have plenty more weeks to go to still win this thing.

in WvW

Posted by: Lirra.5410

Lirra.5410

I love wvw but can’t play it anymore due to insane queues (EU Gold League).
And I didn’t bandwagon to my server. From my point of view all the queue hogging players stacked on my server. I played on it since release of the game. I like my guild and the community. So I don’t wanna leave my “wvw family” and transfer to another server. There I can’t play with my friends and fellow guilds, so what would be the point.
So far the season is completely ruining the game for me (I don’t do pve). And I have little hope that the queues will get bearable in the next time.
The wvw Overflow Map should have been there right from the start. At least before the start of the season.

So, no season 2 for me please if not everyone on a server can play wvw at a time who wants to.

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

You guys imploding cause of round 1? You have plenty more weeks to go to still win this thing.

Imploding o.o LOL No, this has nothing to do with winning or losing, I just feel the whole league is bad idea. I’d feel the same even if we did manage to win. We don’t need rewards, and achievement hunters. I just want to kill stuff

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Andrew Clear.1750

Imploding o.o LOL No, this has nothing to do with winning or losing, I just feel the whole league is bad idea. I’d feel the same even if we did manage to win. We don’t need rewards, and achievement hunters. I just want to kill stuff

Then go out an keep killing

I like the leagues, because I like the new overall scoring system. The 5/3/1 is much better than the RNG Glico system. I just can’t wait to see how the overall rankings will be when it is all over.

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

the only thing i would ever want a season 2 for is the WAP reset that will come along with it. because anet refuses to allow us access to respecs in any other way.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

This is undecided. It will be determined based on how Season 1 goes.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in WvW

Andrew Clear.1750

as a loyal player of gw2 and been supporting the game quite a bit, I beg you anet, please make achievements that tie with future Seasons for wvwvw to be “Optional”. Meaning if you have two living story components, one from pve and another for wvwvw. Please cap the maximum achievement points which players are able to do — once the cap reached, no further achievement points be rewarded eventho we are completing others available achievements from the list.

Say for example we have;

(a) 20 acehivements to do in the list from Season 2 (total need to be done for final reward is 15 acheivements)

(b) 20 achievements to do in the list from PvE (total need to be done for final reward is 15/15 achievements)

Capping total achievement points earn-able at say 200, it allows player to can get this 200ap from either (a) or (b) OR pick any from both (a&b)- up to players’ choice. Please do not make it such that players feel the need to get them completed just because of the achievement points grind.. bcos it is not fun. and players should not criticise how others like to play their game because everyone plays their game differently. and each players opinion on how they like to play their game is valid and equaly important for Anet to fine tune their game and what they can offer us. i think my voice is valid.

They need to make the achievements more difficult. 7 weeks to complete these, lol. They also should make them to where the pve players would have to contribute to the battle. The jumping puzzle addition made absolutely no sense.

in WvW

Posted by: rhodoc.2381

rhodoc.2381

I wish it never starts or they remove or change the achievemnt. So many useless pve scrubs around..Long queue and there can be up to max 20 30 ppl on commander because of those ppl trying to do achievemnts.

[VcY] Velocity – Gargamell

in WvW

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

If season 2 means, play WvW it’s ok… If season 2 means, more unorganized players, long queues, huge lags, achievement hunters, more queues, more avhievement hunters and f***ing puzzles… No thanks…

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

in WvW

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

It was a nice attempt to give something to WvW players but it failed bad. So hopefully never. If they can find a way to keep WvW and PvE players separate then I welcome the seasons anytime. No WvW’er on Tier1 wants a PvE CoF1 runner to be a rally bait for the the enemy zerg and no PvE player wants my WvW build mesmer for Fractal 40 run.

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

(edited by Zylonite.5913)

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

If season 2 has achievments in wvw, i quit.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in WvW

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

If season 2 has achievments in wvw, i quit.

They need to put WvW achievements between Seasons, if they’re keeping them. I still can’t fathom why ANet introduced them at the start of Season 1….

in WvW

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

seasons suck, i hope this is a test phase

so far it is failing; just as many people expected it to

getting rewards in wvw and seasons rewarding them was a mis-interpretation by the devs and was not what people were actually asking for

in WvW

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

Seasons are great. A lot more people play now and WvW overall is more active. Achieves are fine, even the most casual players should be able to get them in those 7 weeks.

On topic: I hope there will be season 2, and that it won ’t be long after this season finishes.

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Not until they fix the queue and release the overflow map hopefully.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: polorider.7286

polorider.7286

How is wvw really suppose to work with an overflow… Wvw is and suppose to be an ever changing environment where the players mold the map. How is the single player or a small Zerg suppose to make a difference if he’s on an overflow and can’t see a main map and if they added another EB like map how are the smaller servers suppose to defend that or vise versa.

They fixed the problem with overflow by giving 4 different maps to play on 3 BLs and one EB a single player and or small group can make a difference playing on one while waiting for another and choosing to stay or go when the que is up.

I have yet to see all the BLs and EB be qued at the same time but my server isn’t that big.

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

How is wvw really suppose to work with an overflow…

PUGs play in normal maps and guilds in overflow.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Principle.2019

Principle.2019

Frist step: Just qiut your high population severs

Second step: Transfer to low population severs

Third step: Lets go starting season2

Name: poormana
Sever: Fissure of Woe
Guild: Ever Green Of TW [EGOT]

(edited by Principle.2019)

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Seasons are a good move, but for servers at the bottom of leagues, it’s a horrible, prolonged experience with not much hope at the end of the tunnel. The glory of being Champions should be what incentivises the winners, but for those not in contention… what’s in it for them? What’s in it for those who have only the bottom few slots to fight over?

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Not untill they figure out how to fix the server imbalance. Or else we already have lost before it begins.

in WvW

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

Frist step: Just qiut your high population severs

Second step: Transfer to low population severs

Third step: Lets go starting season2

So.. if I understand you… WvW players have to leave their servers to let the PvE players can play? The people who made the server to be where they are, have to leave for the people who didn’t care before?

People from Baruch (or any other language, i say Baruch because there’s only one spanish server) have to go to an international server to be able to play?

And.. all of this for the pve players?

Uhm.. No…

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

in WvW

Posted by: Noir.9218

Noir.9218

How about Season 2 never start? :P

Leagues are terrible since the gap in coverage is huge between the top servers in a tier and the bottom, especially with some servers intentionally throwing their last few matchups leading up to S1 in order to end up in a tier they could dominate through superior coverage.

I preferred the original matchup system where top 3 servers fought eachother and so on. Apparently the top tier servers whined that they had to fight the same servers all the time. Under this regime we didn’t see the massive blowouts that we experience in S1 and with the recently scrapped system where randomisation factored in.