When will the new relink happen?

in WvW

Posted by: greyseer.1806

greyseer.1806

Q:

I have gotten so many different answers in game, figured i would post and ask.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

A:

Last friday of the second month. So, next week.

The poll has ended! After removing all votes for “Don’t Count My Vote” the final results are:

38.1% Reevaluate match-ups monthly.
28.9% Reevaluate match-ups quarterly.
15.9% Reevaluate match-ups every other month.
11.6% Reevaluate match-ups every 6 months.
5.5% Reevaluate match-ups every 4 months.

After analyzing the results we have decided to go with a 2 month world linking evaluation schedule because the majority of players voted for evaluations to be more frequent than quarterly but less frequent than monthly. Since we have decided to reevaluate every 2 months we will be reevaluating the current world links and making adjustments on the very last Friday of every even month starting this month on the 24th. Thank you to everyone who voted!

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Anyone heard anything more on them switching to a monthly rotation? I know a dev mentioned that they were considering it a couple weeks ago but I don’t read twitter, reddit, etc. so it’s hard to keep track of them.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Nope, they say they are fine putting on monthly but no news after that.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

To clarify, the mention to go to a monthly re-link was mentioned in the same post and in relevance to moving away from Glicko to a 1up1down system. I believe they specified that the Glicko system would be too slow for 1 month.

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

in WvW

Posted by: swellercross.3974

swellercross.3974

Relink only t3 and t4 ,please do not link 4 servers must be only 3 servers link ,this is to make it more balance then this 4 servers link which is happening now, they can smash t2/3/4 easy.

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Huh, pretty sure there is no 4-server link on NA nor on EU… Are you in the last links still?

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in WvW

Posted by: Foghladha.2506

Foghladha.2506

Mercenaries of Rall are ready for battle! Looking forward to seeing who we fight with next.

Benjamin “Foghladha.2506” Foley
Founder, Gaiscioch Community [GSCH] | Gaiscioch Magazine | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter
Proud Resident of Mercenary Server Sanctum of Rall | 6 Year Extra-Life Charity Event Participant

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

The poll has ended! After removing all votes for “Don’t Count My Vote” the final results are:

After analyzing the results we have decided to go with a 2 month world linking evaluation schedule because the majority of players voted for evaluations to be more frequent than quarterly but less frequent than monthly. Since we have decided to reevaluate every 2 months we will be reevaluating the current world links and making adjustments on the very last Friday of every even month starting this month on the 24th. Thank you to everyone who voted!

There is a serious problem with that poll; many of us, far too many, never had a chance to even see, let alone vote, in that poll.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

atheria.2837

To clarify, the mention to go to a monthly re-link was mentioned in the same post and in relevance to moving away from Glicko to a 1up1down system. I believe they specified that the Glicko system would be too slow for 1 month.

The only post I ever saw is that linking will be every month.

Tell us when you found a later post that stated it will stay every two months.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

There is a post saying that linking WILL be every month ?!

But just for sake of argument, I had to spend a lot of time digging up this, because I couldn’t for the life of me remember where it was… This is the only post I know of where they have discussed 1 month linking since the poll:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Server-Linking-Discussion/first#post6343541

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

in WvW

atheria.2837

Anet is being anything but clear about WvW linking and when it will occur again.

This lack of care is destroying WvW – not making it more fun.

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Anet is being anything but clear about WvW linking and when it will occur again.

I don’t know what are you talking about. It looks pretty clear to me when the relinks happen. I expect next relink to happen at December 30th unless Arena Net change their mind and go with 1 month period.

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

I don’t know what are you talking about. It looks pretty clear to me when the relinks happen. I expect next relink to happen at December 30th unless Arena Net change their mind and go with 1 month period.

Doubt it would occur Xmas eve

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Well, Holidays can screw it up, but the post is clear when it say “The last Friday of every even month”.

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Agree with that

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB