Where are my tickets?

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: I Am Dansker.7105

I Am Dansker.7105

My guess would be that they took a servers Glicko rating into account (even though they said they wouldn’t) and gave piken the reward from being 4th (if looking at glicko)

However if you are the only one, then most likely just a bug or something like that

Far Shiverpeaks

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: sdluca.4706

sdluca.4706

Ty for tip Crise, contacted support

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

He’s not: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/So-has-everyone-got-the-season-reward-chest/first#post4074805

So there is two issues here, one with getting awarded no chest at all, and another with getting a wrong chest, both happening to me in my case.

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Oidmetala.8426

Oidmetala.8426

i also don’t got my chest.
desolution since release and i did all the achievements of course aswell.

Team Erotic Solitude Legends [ESL]
Spirit Ranger Yilvina Darnus
Bunker Guardian Morwenna Darnus

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: EldrikCZ.1209

EldrikCZ.1209

Lovely, so i’m going to send ticket =)

Commander
Legacy of Alchera [LOA] – czech
Piken Square [EU]

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: SRG.3607

SRG.3607

Same here, EU server (FR), all achievements done on my side, guildies have (afaik) all received their chest, not me. Seems like a bug.

You should rename your topic (it’s a fact rather than a question), and it could be moved to the bug forum, maybe.

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Gotchaz.7865

Gotchaz.7865

NA hasn’t reset why would you get tickets now. Season hasn’t technically ended yet.

Beowulf-Defender of the JQ Realm and Warrior of the SF clan.

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Raelag Arkhen.6347

Raelag Arkhen.6347

Because it seems like most of the players did get tickets

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Delois.3974

Delois.3974

Because it seems like most of the players did get tickets

EU has, not NA

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Raelag Arkhen.6347

Raelag Arkhen.6347

Yes, but several EU players didn’t, that’s what we don’t understand

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

Ok, let’s reformulate.

On EU, a lot of players received properly their rewards right after the reset. Some other players on EU did not, despite having all their achievements done and also, they got their “nth place” achievement in the WvW achievement panel.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: TheMAC.1582

TheMAC.1582

Piken ended 4th and not 2nd, so 350 tickets is correct

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Bartas.4908

Bartas.4908

Ok, let’s reformulate.

On EU, a lot of players received properly their rewards right after the reset. Some other players on EU did not, despite having all their achievements done and also, they got their “nth place” achievement in the WvW achievement panel.

I have all achis done for meta and didn’t even got a achi for wvw season 2 not mentioning the chest.

ANet you …. as always.

Proud member of [BOO]
Thief/Necro/Guardian/Mesmer/Elementalist of SFR EU

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Xuro.5861

Xuro.5861

Same here, bugged.

ArenaNet programming at it’s finest as usual.

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: AIex.4105

AIex.4105

baruch bay is 2º and i got 450, so i guess 1º desolation got 500

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Ashtaeroth.3940

Ashtaeroth.3940

Am from Piken: Second place, says it on the achievement and 450 tokens.

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Catori Tokala.6581

Catori Tokala.6581

we are second place in the tournament, guaranteed. I got 4th place achievement and no rewards. Please fix!

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

I got 4th place and 350 tokens for Piken. This is quite strange.

I worked very hard to get the metas for both my accounts and played quite a bit more than usual past the achievments. I’ll find out in the morning, I think, what the reward for Tarnished Coast will be.

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Alvain.7364

Alvain.7364

Don’t worry, you won’t be able to use the tickets yet. Actually anet is just saving you bank space! How generous of them!

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowresli.3782

Shadowresli.3782

look at the official ranking piken is 4th place

https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/en/eu/wvwsilver

proudly wiped by RG and Funny Sunny Bunny

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

I was on piken 3,5 weeks, then on desolation 4,5 weeks (3 weeks if you discount the weeks i couldnt play because ‘transfer punishment’). I’ve gotten no chest for this Tournement and completed every achievement. Strangely the wvw achievement in wvw panel (not tournement tab) says ‘4th in sprint tournement’, wich is wrong by all means. Both servers I participated with, are 2nd.

Both servers Ended 2nd tournemnet points wise. It was officially confirmed by Anet that glicko had no influence on tournement reward. only the points do. That means Riverside, Baruch bay, Piken Square, Desolation, ALL deserve 450 token rewards.

Already made a ticket.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: CaboSoul.1204

CaboSoul.1204

look at the official ranking piken is 4th place

https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/en/eu/wvwsilver

It hasn’t been updated yet!!!

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

http://mos.millenium.org/ for more accurate numbers. Ignore the ‘next matchups’ tab. That is simply still there cause the owner had no time yet to stop the ‘tournement’ make-up, rather then normal glicko. But the Current matchups shows the exactly results all servers have. And piken square has 29 points, same as 2 other servers.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Ashtaeroth.3940

Ashtaeroth.3940

That hasn’t updated: Piken has 4 first places, 0 second places, 4 third places. Tournament had 9 weeks, not 8.

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

I was on Seafarers Rest, I have been on SFR since day 1 of GW2 being released, nearly 2 years ago now and I am glad to say I got the CORRECT REWARDS ie…500 tickets, the other rewards were a very pleasant surprise, Thanks Anet.

I think the only players with wrong rewards are those who changed servers during the tournament. Obviously they could not keep up with your moving around…

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

I am on piken and got a 2nd place achievement and a chest with 450 tickets.

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Sianon.3586

Sianon.3586

I think the only players with wrong rewards are those who changed servers during the tournament. Obviously they could not keep up with your moving around…

Well that is incorrect as I have never changed my server and I have no chest at all, it says in achievement panel that I have 4th Place but we hd 5th Place and I never received a chest. Also similar for a friend who has never moved servers says he has 7th Place but we have 5th Place…

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: CyClotroniC.4957

CyClotroniC.4957

I have the same issue exactly… When I check the achievement tab, I see 4th, and we were 2nd, and haven’t recieved the chest so far, while a couple of my guildmates already got it and they correctly see our 2nd placement at the achievements.

Shall we wait for a general fix, or just write for the support individualy?

Necros need more love… seriously. – http://necroaming.tumblr.com/

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: MrKarma.4576

MrKarma.4576

same here, c’mon support. we know you’re out there somewhere

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: whenfirecomes.7963

whenfirecomes.7963

Didn’t get the chest either. SFR (EU)

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Sneek.6504

Sneek.6504

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Renkencen.6127

Renkencen.6127

I’m from Deso and I haven’t got my ticket yet despite I have completed all of the Tournament 2014 achivements….

I also liked to point out that I didn’t transfered at all and other people from Deso did get the ticket.

(edited by Renkencen.6127)

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: EldrikCZ.1209

EldrikCZ.1209

Well that is incorrect as I have never changed my server and I have no chest at all, it says in achievement panel that I have 4th Place but we hd 5th Place and I never received a chest. Also similar for a friend who has never moved servers says he has 7th Place but we have 5th Place…

Yep, I never changed my server too =) I have 4th place reward, but Piken was 2nd!

Commander
Legacy of Alchera [LOA] – czech
Piken Square [EU]

(edited by EldrikCZ.1209)

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Azstatic.1485

Azstatic.1485

Completed the meta and haven’t got anything, tried relogging and going into all the different WvW maps, but still nothing :/

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

Piken is in 4th place,FSP got 2d place in silver league.

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

No chest here. Riverside [DE] server, did all the season achievements. Restarting the game did not help.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Akachi.1352

Akachi.1352

So logged in tonight 3 hrs after reset, and got no chest.

Just checked WvW achievement tab and it said my server (RoF) came 1st this tournament, we actually came 6th/7th.

Anyone else with similar bug?

(edited by Akachi.1352)

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Delois.3974

Delois.3974

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/WvW-Tourney-and-Customer-Support

EDIT: This post was merged and was more related to another post.

(edited by Delois.3974)

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

It’s rather poor execution and failure to deliver season reward chests. It looks like Piken Square and other silver league servers are getting incorrect reward chests because the official scoreboard has errors.

Gasp. We already informed them of the issues with the scoreboard weeks ago and it seems they didn’t work to fix all the issues. Gold and Bronze league EU correctly shows 9 weeks worth of points while Silver league EU only shows 8 weeks worth of points.

Very inconsistent and I can’t wait to see all the bugs on the NA side. Enjoy.

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: gormathon.4239

gormathon.4239

Same goes for me I didn’t get my tickets as well i’m from EU so i should have gotten them today. Was relogging everyting, nothing worked.

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Zymosis.9283

Zymosis.9283

Same FSP server here, no tickets also got ranked 4th place insted of 2nd in the WvW meta achivement.

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Evalia.7103

Evalia.7103

I got tickets when I entered my home instance strangely. Try that maybe it’ll help ^^

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: GlowSticks.9734

GlowSticks.9734

Got my chest after relog

Doesn’t matter. They are sending them out in a small portion.

I didn’t get mine either, just be patient and you will get it eventually.

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Pray For Kosmos.5849

Pray For Kosmos.5849

didn’t get mine either. i complete all but 2. it says i already received it…

Colin Johanson: “Everyone, including casual gamers, by level 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on an equal power base.”

(edited by Pray For Kosmos.5849)

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

Didn’t get mine. Henge of Denravi, 1st place Silver. WvW achievement tab shows 1st place and the reward chest icon, but I’ve not gotten the chest. All achievements in the meta completed. Logged out and back in twice. Zoned to HotM and into Lion’s Arch. Zoned to my home instance. Logged out again and logged in. Entered WvW. Entered EotM. Entered Obsidian Sanctum.

No chest.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: DoomKnightMax.6592

DoomKnightMax.6592

I’m on NA, IoJ and I didn’t get my tickets. I have the mist runner title and its been saying I’ve gotten the achievement chest a day ago.

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Araldo Degli Inferi.6421

Araldo Degli Inferi.6421

I have the same issue. I didn’t receive any chest from the season and I’m on the same server since longer than a year. I have played in WvWvW way more than anyone in my guild and I’m the only one who didn’t receive any reward. Tried to relog, but nothing changed.

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: DoomKnightMax.6592

DoomKnightMax.6592

Yea dude, I re logged a few times and checked all my characters, moved into a different map, nothing.

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Jericho.8609

Dark Jericho.8609

Didn’t get any chest but see my 9th place (lol) achievement in WvW section of achievements. Logged onto 3 different characters I used for WvW so far.

Where are my tickets?

in WvW

Posted by: HugoCosta.6735

HugoCosta.6735

Same problem here, NA TC server, meta arch. done, mist runner title and no tickets for me, checked all characters and nothing.