Where are the veteran creatures?

in WvW

Posted by: CaelestiaEmpyrea.2617

CaelestiaEmpyrea.2617

The WvW daily still has Slay Veteran Creature (Wurm, Harpy or Warg ONLY), but I have not been able to find the beasts anywhere in the new maps. Has anyone had any luck, or is this another bug to be fixed?

in WvW

Posted by: Earl Dumarest.3901

Earl Dumarest.3901

Today’s WvW daily is Master of Ruins. I haven’t been able to find any Ruins to Master.

in WvW

Posted by: BrettM.9062

BrettM.9062

Today’s WvW daily is Master of Ruins. I haven’t been able to find any Ruins to Master.

And capping one of the shrines that replaced the ruins does not complete the daily.

in WvW

Posted by: TobyTucker.5317

TobyTucker.5317

Someone ought to put out a memo to all those working on GW2 that there have been a few slight changes to the WvW maps.

in WvW

Posted by: Bubi.5237

Bubi.5237

I think they should change it to daily Underwater kills (25) and daily Quaggan killer (50).
Yup, sounds like a good idea!

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in WvW

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

yeah, this is just sloppy on Anets part, does not speak well to their quality control checks.

in WvW

Posted by: Nidome.1365

Nidome.1365

As far as I can tell – the veteran creature and master of ruins dalies cannot be done.
I did get land claimer the other day for flipping a shrine.