Where do you get WvW jewels?

in WvW

Posted by: Kitedyou.1720

Kitedyou.1720

I apologize in advance if this question has been asked a million times before; I tried a brief search and came up with nothing.

Where do you get the WvW jewels? I am looking for the Berserker’s Jewel…can you craft them or are they only available from a vendor?

Thanks!

Sea of Sorrows
Tjegra: 80 Norn Necromancer
Mefitic: OTW to 80 Asura Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Perhaps you mean the sPvP stuff? Those can be bought from a vendor in the Heart of the Mists, but they aren’t useable outside that area and there is no specific “Berserker’s Jewel” for WvW.

A jeweller can craft rings and other items with Berserker’s stats, but not that Jewel that is used in sPvP.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Vet.3726

Vet.3726

I dont think there is any Zerker Jewel in WvW all there is are the Soldier ones with P/V/T until March update. I have never seen them from WvW vendor

DOED PvP Organizer on Ehmry Bay
Urbano / Techthis / Thymist / Raidernat
Guard 80 / Engi 80 / Thief 71 / Guard 80

in WvW

Posted by: Kitedyou.1720

Kitedyou.1720

Hrmm…this is odd…I am looking at a website that has jewels that are available for earrings and such…

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?TEApTA

I realize the site is out of date with traits and such…but what gives? How come there are items listed as WvW and PvE only??

Sea of Sorrows
Tjegra: 80 Norn Necromancer
Mefitic: OTW to 80 Asura Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Ruby jewels are Zerkers, but they are obtained through drop from the loot bags (Ruby crystals/orbs) and crafting (Exquisite Ruby Jewel).

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

Hrmm…this is odd…I am looking at a website that has jewels that are available for earrings and such…

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?TEApTA

I realize the site is out of date with traits and such…but what gives? How come there are items listed as WvW and PvE only??

I see where your confusion comes from. At one point in beta you could get rings and earrings in sPvP and they used the same jewels that could be slotted into the amulet.

This was removed in BWE2 iirc. Now rings and earrings are only available in WvW and PvE. The builder just hasn’t been updated to remove the ability to slot them.

in WvW

Posted by: Dokyo.3685

Dokyo.3685

Try http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/ if you want a PvE/WvW calculator. All the others only let you do sPvP gear.

Ketseras
Crystal Desert – Tonic [Lime]