Where should I transfer?

Where should I transfer?

in WvW

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

Hi folks,
I’m looking for a good EU server that can pull numbers but still has room for roamers.

Any advice?

(edited by Zach.3264)

Where should I transfer?

in WvW

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

just choose one of the top six servers in the tournament ladder in your region.

Where should I transfer?

in WvW

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

EDIT: OP updated his post.

(edited by FearedbytheGods.8617)

Where should I transfer?

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Can’t go wrong with SFR, Deso, Gandara or FSP. They all have what you need but since you are also looking to roam I would lean closer towards Gandara or FSP.

It’s not clear if you want to stay on an EU server and I can only comment on NA.

The current tier 1 servers BG/JQ/TC have coverage 24/7 so to speak if your always wanting people to run with. However maybe tier 2 is what your after? DB/Mag/SoS are considered less blobby and focus more on fights than ppt but have more coverage gaps which are possibly in your timezone.

I’ll leave others to comment on NA tier 3 and below as well as EU. But I’m sure similar principles can be applied to EU tiers 1 and 2.

Top EU servers have 24/7 action as well. There are lulls but even NA t1 has lulls.

Where should I transfer?

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Unfortunately I’d have to say the time has come where the only choice is to transfer to the top tiers.

Or the bronze tiers if you like small man stuff. But for big battles, what WvW was meant to be, the top tiers are the only answer.