Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

The facts are : SFR is number 1
Best commanders
Best pugs
Best comunity
There is no reason to consider any other Eu server, SFR dominate tier 1 since troma left vizunah

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Oh but Troma’s back.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Troma is noob and doesn’t carry server like i do. He have only 45 tier 1 wins while i have 88.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Troma is noob and doesn’t carry server like i do. He have only 45 tier 1 wins while i have 88.

Stop trying to get the kids to rage dear.

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

go to gandara. last time I was there the community was great

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Just know that if you aren’t on SFR, EotM is effectively dead as an option. On you if you care about this or not.

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Desolation has short queues during prime time, depending on the situation atm, but open tags atm don’t manage to gather much numbers until late at night. I don’t know how it is elsewhere, but T1 isn’t set in stone.

Honestly though, if Deso had organization the rest of the day, we’d be stuck with boring SFR MUs every week anyway. It’s not really worth the energy, worrying about that kind of thing anymore.

Looks like Vizunah is back for now though..

Attachments:

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I would recommend any trying to figure out where they’d like most to visit the gw2wvw.net threads and read. While it does tend to attract trolls, it’s a pretty good indication of what you’ll see in map and how the community itself is, from my experience.

For those in NA wondering about languages etc., go to the MOS. Blue flags are international servers (meaning mostly English is spoken), however most EU nations have taught themselves english, unlike our lazy butts in NA, lol.

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Lol at terra trying to attract ppl by advertising eotm k-train… Can this get any lower? xD

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

screenshot and quote snipped coz you’ve already seen..

LOL, Rubio .. that screenshot was taken before midnight last night, I presume.. have you seen the picture this morning?

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

Oh but Troma’s back.

Already looking forward to boring ppt play and enemy zergs running running running and hiding behind 50ac’s until they outnumber you 3:1, defending a simple supplycamp with 15ac and 80 players.
Not to mention the awesome joy of 5 minute lags, where even dollys don’t want to move anymore.

That’s gonna be awesome.

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

CrimsonNeonite.1048

screenshot and quote snipped coz you’ve already seen..

LOL, Rubio .. that screenshot was taken before midnight last night, I presume.. have you seen the picture this morning?

Read my post. Prime time is supposed to be the busiest time of the day, this is supposedly T1, even though it’s summer. Nothing’s really changed in terms of coverage winning PPT though,

Scrubio

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Desolation has short queues during prime time, depending on the situation atm, but open tags atm don’t manage to gather much numbers until late at night. I don’t know how it is elsewhere, but T1 isn’t set in stone.

Honestly though, if Deso had organization the rest of the day, we’d be stuck with boring SFR MUs every week anyway. It’s not really worth the energy, worrying about that kind of thing anymore.

Looks like Vizunah is back for now though..

Isnt Deso full in the server selection? It was a few weeks ago.

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

CrimsonNeonite.1048

It dropped down to very high one time in the past couple of weeks, prolly cause some players left for FSP/SFR/Piken recently.

I’m not sure how they measure player population in WvW anyway, at least during the day WvW doesn’t feel that active; unless you roam, which is usually against groups of roamers, or whatever you want to call them.

Scrubio

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

If you want good fights with a consistent community I’d say go for Gunners Hold. I’m currently on Aurora Glade and I’m giving serious consideration to switching. Were currently fighting Gunners & Elona Reach and our turnout is pathetic (Too many fairweather WvWers who are only interested when we can farm noobs).

Gunners have good turnouts regardless who they’re fighting.

Why don’t you l2p and carry your server?

Wow that is classic….. and sfr karma/bandwagon train player telling others how to do wvw

88 tier 1 wins. I carry server so hard that i can play EotM whole time. I don’t even get this band wagoning stuff. Why don’t you just select server in launch and start winning like we did?

not like u got bandwagons transfering over to sfr lol..
infact i left sfr to bottom server.. yes sfr is “good”(not really) cus they have 100 toons around commander he plants 20 rams and they are all build in a second door drops in 2 seconds and you cap anything moment you reach the npc to kill…

honestly sfr is good if u like the brainless blob zerging, if u prefer some proper small scaled pvp where it takes more then just spamming your number 1 staff skill you really have to go down in tiers to find some proper fights..

players in lower tiers are no better or worse then in t1 servers just the community is different or they have less hardcore tools running around.. this makes the server less blobby and ALOT more fun. i dont regret leaving SFR

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Vorenu.6943

Vorenu.6943

FAR SHIVER PEAKS BEST SERVER WORLDWIDE TOP FIGHT SERVER MAKING BAGS ALL DAY ERRYDAY COMMANDERS ONLINE 24/7 TRANSFER HERE WE NEED MORE PEOPLES

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Desolation’s server status is often full, but believe me or not, we have lately often had absolutely no queues at prime to any of the 4 maps. There might sometimes be a bugged queue UI window, which shows 1-2 man queue to one map, but at the same time we got the outnumbered “buff” on us on that map. Server status “very high/high/full” has very little to do with it’s WvWvW population. I think the server status should be removed as it has no meaning for anything after the introduction of megaservers.

Desolation has lost of a lot of WvWvW players and gained a few. Our remaining core is small. We are very often outnumbered (“buff” is on). We score higher than almost any other server besides SFR, because we have a good coverage and players who care about points. In other words, SFR scores the highest, because they have even better coverage and much more players who enjoy fighting the gates. If you hate Points per Tick type of play, then the TOP3 EU servers are not for you.

I am glad all the other top servers got so many bandwagoners. More enemies to fight and maybe more evenly matched scored match ups. This evening I am sure many desolators got 100+ loot bags from the fights at Deso border (yes, we had the outnumbered “buff” on us). Big thanks to our enemies!

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

It dropped down to very high one time in the past couple of weeks, prolly cause some players left for FSP/SFR/Piken recently.

I’m not sure how they measure player population in WvW anyway, at least during the day WvW doesn’t feel that active; unless you roam, which is usually against groups of roamers, or whatever you want to call them.

The only way I can find that makes sense:

Server Status = All players online at that time on that server. Irrelevant what play mode (PvE, PvP, WvW etc).

This is the only way that can explain the changing population over times of day/week for some servers. And how servers like ET can be Very High with barely a full party (5) over all 4 WvW maps.

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

FAR SHIVER PEAKS BEST SERVER WORLDWIDE TOP FIGHT SERVER MAKING BAGS ALL DAY ERRYDAY COMMANDERS ONLINE 24/7 TRANSFER HERE WE NEED MORE PEOPLES

Your location
UK
Game World
Seafarers Rest

Nuff said.

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: alain.1659

alain.1659

Come to Ring of Fire. We are bad, and we should feel bad. But we dont. Why? Because we have a cool name.
Seriously we are bad. But we have fun.

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

SFR = Blob
FSP=Blob
Piken=Blob
Deso=Blob
Kodash=Blob
and so on…

Not much diffrence between these Servers, the players on these Servers think there Server is better but at the end of the day they are all the same nothing special on the servers just blob vs blob and the blob with the better class set or more people will win the fight. All Server have good and bad commanders.

I would ask for how long the queue is on these servers cause this is what matters if you want to play much WvW.

I for myself are playing on SFR.

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

(edited by Haralin.1473)

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

CrimsonNeonite.1048

SFR = Blob
FSP=Blob
Piken=Blob
Deso=Blob
Kodash=Blob
and so on…

Not much diffrence between these Servers, the players on these Servers think there Server is better but at the end of the day they are all the same nothing special on the servers just blob vs blob and the blob with the better class set or more people will win the fight.

That’s how it should be, Coverage is less about quality though ofc. So pug quality drops if you just PvDoor, you might of noticed that.

Scrubio

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Oh but Troma’s back.

Already looking forward to boring ppt play and enemy zergs running running running and hiding behind 50ac’s until they outnumber you 3:1, defending a simple supplycamp with 15ac and 80 players.
Not to mention the awesome joy of 5 minute lags, where even dollys don’t want to move anymore.

That’s gonna be awesome.

I’m back just for fighting and helping with GCK v2

(http://www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck/)

There is one law in GCK: never flee a battle.

I cannot do things like in the past. Cannot do server-wide things anymore. You know it Jayne, i explained it. Anyway, let’s check if you see my guild run when we will meet Entenkommando. You know your post is very exagerrated.

I just want to enjoy the game with friends now, live good fights, and anyway, Vizunah has less people than before.

See ya on the battlefield

ps: i see Junkpile still write junk, i stopped just after the victory in season one, like many others, 05 December 2013, we didn’t ragequit

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Stop ruining my fun Troma :P

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Entenkommando.5208

I’m back just for fighting and helping with GCK v2

(http://www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck/)

There is one law in GCK: never flee a battle.

I cannot do things like in the past. Cannot do server-wide things anymore. You know it Jayne, i explained it. Anyway, let’s check if you see my guild run when we will meet Entenkommando. You know your post is very exagerrated.

I just want to enjoy the game with friends now, live good fights, and anyway, Vizunah has less people than before.

See ya on the battlefield

ps: i see Junkpile still write junk, i stopped just after the victory in season one, like many others, 05 December 2013, we didn’t ragequit

That sounds nice. I’m just wondering where you wanna find enemies at 4am…

PS: My post was not exagerrated. This is exactly what Vizunah had been before they went down. 24/7. No exceptions.

All we wanted was a GvG.

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Troma.3250

It’s totally, fully exagerrated. A cliché. Like the canadians

Don’t worry, we do not play at 4am.

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Entenkommando.5208

It’s totally, fully exagerrated. A cliché. Like the canadians

Don’t worry, we do not play at 4am.

Nice to hear ^^
I’m looking forward to the fights with my guild.

But srsly…it’s not exagerated. I can’t remember a single open field fight in the old days where vizu fought even numbers. If you didn’t come to defend we always saw your back. 80 Vizu always ran away from 50 seafarers.

All we wanted was a GvG.

Which EU server for WvW

in WvW

Troma.3250

http://www.gw2wvw.net/comment/38859#comment-38859

This guy is a lier so? it’s an SFR like you were/are. I lived the contrary many times too, and how do you count 80 guys exactly? :P

Okay it will be a never ending discuss, let’s meet ingame one day tell me your guild tag? Just to know.