Which bugs annoy you in wvwvw mostly ?

in WvW

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

-Out of frame bugs like on boasted dolyaks
-Porting bugs, when mid air going on cd instead of porting and many spots with inconsitency ports on the same area.
-targeting bugs, attacks not forwarding when selecting a new target or the bug that still releases from stealth at times when not giving the order but simply select.
-and the immoblise mid air bug where it acts like a stun instead since no skills work then.

Just a few for me that i often encounter and wonder if it’s ever gonna get fixed ^^

in WvW

Posted by: Ctarl.3629

Ctarl.3629

How about the zoom/FOV bug, also known as zoomhack.

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Probably the one I dislike most is the delay you get when walking through a door. You can sometimes get killed before the server lets you in.

in WvW

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Getting stuck on siege that’s just been built or getting stuck on a AC and only way to get out of it is to WP.

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in WvW

Posted by: Skyllar.3562

Skyllar.3562

How about the zoom/FOV bug, also known as zoomhack.

this, and its sad that after all these weeks we still have to loose keeps because a viz cleared all the siegeweapons with an ac behind a wall -.-

in WvW

Posted by: scerevisiae.1972

scerevisiae.1972

Zoomhack, downed state, rally mechanics.

downed state is bad for PVP

in WvW

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

Getting stuck on siege that’s just been built or getting stuck on a AC and only way to get out of it is to WP.

There is a work around for the getting stuck on AC just unequip and re-equip your weapon.

The new fall damage bug is annoying me the most atm.

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

dodging backwards underwater

in fact…

underwater combat.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: nagymbear.5280

nagymbear.5280

I recently started playing a rifle warrior, and skills sometimes don’t execute on walls. I’d say its even more annoying than getting stuck in an AC.

Khert Devileyes – Ranger / Mano Negra – Thief / Nagymbear – Warrior /
Elona Bonechill – Necro / Fionna Gymirdottier – Guard /// RoF

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

This new disappearing siege bug, because of a siege cap and limited servers?

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in WvW

Posted by: UnknownFreak.2805

UnknownFreak.2805

Siege despawn, fall damage bug, upgrade not able to complete(happens very rarely), Siege able to enter in mid air, and then not exit-able (Not able to drop bundles in the mid air), various of other annoying, but not bugs, like FoV hack…

also not a bug at all: Thief with spam TP (sword mainhand).
This is what annoys me.

edit: thief basilisk venom- sometimes stun breakers do not work, also in some other stun cases where you cannot use skills even tho you used a stunbreaker

How to crashreport…
Someone say game crash must be related to OOM
when you read the log it’s not related to that whatsoever…

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Mosquitoes. Apart from them being annoying npcs that can rally people, they also sting which gives me booboos.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

in WvW

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

People being able to res through the gate.

Seen a flaming guild on reset from a certain stone quarry that ressed their mes through the north inner garrison gate. A whole bunch of them died at the gate on purpose just to do this. We were still defending, still wiped their portal in, but it is still stupid.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

(edited by CreativeAnarchy.6324)

in WvW

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

Not being able to kick offline party members, or whisper anyone from my friends list or guild roster in WvvW, etc.

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

Variations on a theme of zoomhack.

“can’t drop bundles in mid air”, very annoying when it happens and the zerg cometh.

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in WvW

Posted by: MrChandMan.8253

MrChandMan.8253

Siege despawn. Not a bug, but stupid stupid stupid

Tarnished Coast Militia/[CERN]

in WvW

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

Skill lag. Don’t know if it’s on purpose or not but when you can’t throw a single spell because of a massive blob running on you, at a moment where you REALLY need to do something, it’s boring as hell. Game breaking, i rather have culling (if name tag still appear) than skilllag

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

in WvW

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

This is so very annoying.

in WvW

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

Failing to WP… double click to travel, appear briefly at location, then bounced back to original location.

Lag. Truly game breaking. There is irony in the fact that WvW can’t handle high player concentration battles, which is one of the core aspects of its game type!

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

Out of Sync Dolyaks. Those exploiting dolyaks! Able to take all their ally’s aoe boons but absolutely invulnerable to my melee attacks (including aoe) ? Freakin cheating dolyaks.

Seriously though, it is extremely irritable. I hunt supply dolyaks and solo roam often. I’d rather not be caught up in an invincible dolyak while there are enemies defending it. It’s very frustrating. Since the character model is out of sync with where the actual dolyak is ranged attacks will sometimes work but melee and aoe will always fail.

For you people who don’t know what I’m talking about.

This crap has been happening way too much. Anet needs to fix ASAP.

(edited by Phoenixfudge.5290)

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

stuck arrow carts, only way for freedom is to use a wp

taking damage jumping down from structures only to see the animation twice

present ruleset for refreshing sieges is a lazy idea by developers to reduce objects in wvw

(edited by scootshoot.6583)

in WvW

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

All those getting stuck on arrow carts or other siege, have you tried to swap weapons? That is how I’ve gotten off mine when I otherwise cannot. I haven’t had to waypoint. Just wondering.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

All those getting stuck on arrow carts or other siege, have you tried to swap weapons? That is how I’ve gotten off mine when I otherwise cannot. I haven’t had to waypoint. Just wondering.

Yes, swapping weapons didn’t do nothing, some do work though but not all. The AC’s that are suspended in mid air will crazy glue you for good.

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Exploits, hacks, third party “tools”, and exploits and yet more hacks.

We’re all getting sick of it and Anet still not done anything about them! Even tonight we’ve had our garrison taken with no contest (white or orange), no rams, no golem no siege, no mesmer as it hadnt been taken all day; so how did they take our upgraded garrion within 30s in order to not cause a contest?!

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

The bug in beta where if you used a gap closer inside stonemist you ended up about 10000 meters outside stonemist dead.

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Disappearing weapons, vanishing characters at times when you rtl into water.

Lag Hack, knowing when a zerg is nearby because of sudden drop in fps , 2 seconds before they appear is a great hack/bug.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

Jumping off a cliff and getting stuck in a falling loop.

And zoom hacks. Seems like every second tower I defend these days has someone using zoom hacks to AOE the inside.