Which servers have an active night crew?

in WvW

Posted by: Eliteseraph.4970

Eliteseraph.4970

I’m pretty unhappy with my current server’s night population. There are lots of people on, but it seems like none of them are very interested in WvW. There are some pretty hardcore dedicated people that DO participate in WvW, but there’s not much we can do when outnumbered so badly.

So I’m trying to refine my search for a good guild and server. There are many good guild posts in the Guild forums, but often they don’t have enough information about what I’m specifically looking for. I don’t even really care if a server is currently winning or not, as long as they have enough people on, and interested in trying to win in WvW.

Total server population I can easily see in the server list in-game. But that’s not the same as WvW population. Can anyone can point me in the right direction? Is there a good way to find out what I’m looking for?

in WvW

Posted by: blink.4239

blink.4239

I suggest you do what everyone else in your boat does and go to HoD.

in WvW

Posted by: Zid.4196

Zid.4196

TBH the stickied list on top of this forum is the answer to your question.

Best night crew in US is HoD. Best night crew in EU is Vizunah Square.

in WvW

Posted by: Kazim.2043

Kazim.2043

If you’re looking for active night crew go to HoD for US and VS for EU

Izuvac.5713 “…like imagine 2 taliban server against 1 american…”

in WvW

Posted by: blink.4239

blink.4239

GW2 needs server caps like baseball needs salary caps.

In the interim, HoD will remain the New York Yankees of GW2.

in WvW

Posted by: Houdii.2563

Houdii.2563

Isle of janthir is official oceanic. Large off peak pop.

Houdii Hoo
[KoS]
SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Eliteseraph.4970

Eliteseraph.4970

REALLY trying to avoid HoD and hours long queues for WvW. I’m not trying to jump on the bandwagon, I just want a slight quality of life improvement from the virtually dead WvW action I’m getting right now.

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Come to Darkhaven. We have decent day crew and a great night crew. Plus, we have the best matchup of WvW. its evenly match between Sorrows Furnace and Sanctum of Rall.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Darkhaven is a great choice. We don’t have a massive night crew, our server is actually underpopulated compared to that of our competitors. However, our population is very dedicated, and very organized at night time. We usually take all of the maps away, not because we outnumber people, but instead because we focus our population and have a much higher degree of organization.

And yeah, Sorrow’s Furnace and Sanctum of Rall are both really good opponents, it’s a very even match between the 3, there is no roflstomping by one, here’s the current scores:

Sanctum of Rall: 41, 211 (230)*
Sorrow’s Furnace: 41, 211 (145)*
Darkhaven: 39, 385 (320)*

See what I’m saying? It’s like the best matchup possible.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]