Whiteside Ridge Accepting all !

in WvW

Posted by: Zeal.1376

Zeal.1376

Heya !

We on Whiteside Ridge just wanted to throw it out there that we are welcoming all guilds and players with open arms to our little server !
Medium Population, it’s free ! ( Whoop Whoop )

If you are looking for a guild I’d suggest We Be Chilling, The Exalted Ones or We Create Legends, these are the top 3 WvW guilds on this server and have some good commanders ! We Be Chilling commanders came from Tier 1 while TEO is prime at defense tactics !

If you’re an entire guild, even better ! We could use your help to increase our activity and make Whiteside Ridge a force to be reckoned with !

We have a lot of good players and would love to compete on a higher level !

WSR – Open for all !
See you on the battlefield

P.S.: If you are looking to join WBC, a WvW guild pm:
- WBC : Herbaliser, We Be Husslin, Mewjo, Zazu The Wise

We Be Husslin/ Im A Husslah Baby/ El Husslar/ – We Be Chilling –

(edited by Zeal.1376)

in WvW

Zeal.1376

I forgot to mention that WSR has a very active base amount of people in WvW. We just need more people to support our lack in numbers against higher populated servers !

in WvW

Zeal.1376

If we could get some SEA guilds, or american guilds that be awesome aswell. Our main issue is the night time activity ( especially against Blacktide ). Where we keep losing everything fully upgraded – this further demoralising people to actually upgrade. Right now there’s maybe 5 people upgrading everything. Thanks to the rediculous defense WXP & Money return, not many people bother.

IE; A night time guild would be thoroughly appreciated

in WvW

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

what he said ^

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH

in WvW

Posted by: skwas.9873

skwas.9873

Whiteside is looking for both individuals and guilds that are looking for a new place to call home. Multiple guilds (including TEO) are recruiting.

Speaking for our guild, we play WvW every night, make long hours, defend our territory, but also like to play aggressive. We have a core wvw team of 15 players, sometimes strengthened by our more casual wvw’ers to form 20-30 man groups when needed. We try to use strategy, coordination and skill to overcome superior numbers, and we work together with other guilds like WAR, WBC, RaW, pnwy and more.

Short term, we like to secure our spot in tier 8. Long(er) term, we hope to grow as a server to tier up further. But we can use help. We are looking for guilds and players for every timeframe, be it primetime (no queues) or off hours (in which you can make a significant difference). Other servers have a more active presence during the night, as Zeal already mentioned, and this is often where we fall short. In peak hours a few more guilds could make just that bit of difference to keep the pressure up.

Interested in joining TEO or WSR, or if you have questions or concerns, you can PM me or /w in game.

skwas aka Corwann – Warrior/Guardian
[CC] Crimson Conspiracy
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Other servers have a more active presence during the night, as Zeal already mentioned, and this is often where we fall short.

THAT is hilarious! You have the biggest presence during the night of our tier -_-

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: artfish.6854

artfish.6854

Other servers have a more active presence during the night, as Zeal already mentioned, and this is often where we fall short.

THAT is hilarious! You have the biggest presence during the night of our tier -_-

I have to say that your trying to derail our attempt to bring more people/guilds with a WvW attitude to our decent little server is unneeded, inappropriate and simply wrong.

Not only is your statement wrong and not based on any evidence, but lacks your posting in this recruitment thread, as our ongoing foe that dominates our tier with sheer numbers, any decency.

The question you should ask yourself is why RoS with it’s numbers, and apparently it’s attitude, is still in our tier and not higher up where it seemingly belongs?

Konsul[TEO]
Mesmer by conviction

in WvW

Posted by: Santus.3702

Santus.3702

That’s how ROS dominates with numbers:

Better to Reign in Hell, Than Serve in Heav’n.

in WvW

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

@Santus: Please stay on-topic.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

in WvW

Posted by: zonderbon.5871

zonderbon.5871

He was, deceiving people with false advertising isn’t really nice :>

Feras Pridestalker/Acamar Blazeclaw of <Waking January>, the in-game and real-life band!

in WvW

Posted by: Lillian.4935

Lillian.4935

Right so I don’t mind you guys recruiting and stuff, But you have to put the bullkitten aside and say the facts straight. I woke up this morning to find EB Blue and our corner (Keep and 2 Towers) Green, Night Capping for the win. Secondly Ilesyt is right on his point of you being the biggest night capping force in our tier. Now That aside we do not only have sheer number infact you can pull in more people then we can. Blacktide have an absurd amount of people like 40 people everywhere. So back to the point. Recruitment fine. False Advertisement.. No thanks.

Ailurena – Elementalist
Ruins of Surmia
Dawn of the Drágon [DAWN]

in WvW

Fror.2163

@comacat: yes I remind you. See https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/3-8-ROS-BT-WSR/1625496

Wanna troll more?

in WvW

Posted by: Lillian.4935

Lillian.4935

Oh Yea… You won the first matchup or did you forget? http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/25
Also You came really close to Second last Matchup.. So Numbers no.. You just gave up

Ailurena – Elementalist
Ruins of Surmia
Dawn of the Drágon [DAWN]

in WvW

Fror.2163

Apparently you only see our signatures and not what we post.

GUILDS are not active at night (pugs may be active, but guilds? no)

And if you actually read this message (which I doubt): leave this topic to our recruitment and spread your words in the weekly tier discussion!

in WvW

Fror.2163

I’d be happy to prove you wrong on the tier dedicated thread. Not here.

in WvW

skwas.9873

I am not skewing things. The typical presense in our border at night is 0.

The only reason EB turned blue last night is because we made a last attempt to get points back. The same happened in the first week’s matchup too, where we were in 3rd place, so we decided to do a nightcap session (ONCE!) and held on during the remaining of the week at normal times to come out on top.
The rule of thumb however is that at night BT caps our border, in the morning RoS caps it from BT, and then it starts flipping back and forth between all 3 server. We (the main guilds) end up having to cap it back during late afternoons/evenings to upgrade it again for the evening which is found too hard to do with the manpower that we have (meaning we can’t go on the offensive in other borders). I can assure you our upgrade spendings are alot higher than yours.

WSR knows where it lacks in presense, not RoS.

You’re just sour we (3 TEO, 3 WBC and pugs) pummeled your 25-man zerg in the face last night (at 3.30am, no nightcrew?) in our hills. You would have gotten away with it wasn’t it for our ‘event’. Bye!

Go post your QQ in the weekly matchup thread now, thank you.

PS: BT border green last night, green WP in their bay, wut?

[CC] Crimson Conspiracy
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Zeal.1376

Nice movie of our borders bro, ofc you have a higher chance of encountering more people there.

And like Skwas said, WBC & TEO made a real kittening effort last night leaving many hours of sleep so we won’t get pushed back to T9.

It’s the first time this week I don’t wake up to +70 potential points and OMG NOES SUDDENLY WE HAVE NIGHTCAPPERS?!

It’s like Skwas said, you went PVDoor in BT border, built a waypoint even there ! ( with no resistance ofc ) and when we pushed your zerg back (we were outnumbered btw ) at inner of hills, they just left cause, suprise suprise, they can’t handle resistance.

Then we proceeded to go for SM & BT in EB to catch up in points. While Blacktide had more than us defending then we had attacking. So please, go spew nonsense in WvW Thread and leave our recruit thread alone if you can’t talk facts.

Besides, WTH should you care? You’re going up a tier and not potentially down a tier like us.

We made a real effort to get all large guilds to contribute last night and it paid off. The reason this worked is ‘cause me & Herb have a holiday now. The rest of the week this would’ve been unthinkable.

So please, stop soiling our recruit thread with your presence. Kthxbai

in WvW

skwas.9873

I’d like to add this isn’t just about this matchup, we are recruiting for our server to grow. If we are to ever tier up, we need more presense at night, morning, afternoon and evening. In previous matchups vs RoF and GH, we simply lost alot of our hard work during the night.

It is sad that RoS jumps on our recruiting posts to troll around and that they reflect this purely on this matchup. Stop derailing.

[CC] Crimson Conspiracy
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Fror.2163

Comacat, since you can’t find it alone, I’ll help you: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/22-3-RoS-WsR-Bt/first

in WvW

skwas.9873

I just explained, if you can’t read, not my problem.

[CC] Crimson Conspiracy
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

skwas.9873

I’ll just requote myself:

Short term, we like to secure our spot in tier 8. Long(er) term, we hope to grow as a server to tier up further. But we can use help. We are looking for guilds and players for every timeframe, be it primetime (no queues) or off hours (in which you can make a significant difference). Other servers have a more active presence during the night, as Zeal already mentioned, and this is often where we fall short. In peak hours a few more guilds could make just that bit of difference to keep the pressure up.

Long(er) term – Yes, we like to think long term too.
Other servers – I didn’t mention just RoS did I?
this is often where we fall short – Often, not always, but often…

Stop reflecting my recruitment post on ‘your’ matchup.

[CC] Crimson Conspiracy
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Zeal.1376

‘Cause comacat, we have every possible guild that we have doing ’events’ with their guild in WvW to prevent us from dropping a tier, wow you’re not completely dominating at this for the first time in 3 weeks !!! and you’re crying already. You’re a sad person on a sad server.

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

I hope WSR gets ppl out of this recruitment. Up to this post I have always tried to avoid hurting WSR points, not just because BT is closer and its better to focus them, but because I actually liked you and respected you.

But you just called us a zerg server even though we do not outman you at all. When you see a huge RoS zerg, know this: We go recruiting ppl from all bl’s and LA telling them we will be launching an assault, we get them on server TS, and only then do we form a zerg.

Other than that, we rely HEAVILY on defensive tactics and divide and conquer. As a proof, we have never lost a fortified keep this week despite BT having 50+ attack them multiple times, except SM. And the reason we lost SM is because we simply do not have the man power to defend it AND our keeps.

I have been talking to a friend in WSR for the last couple of days, and he told me that RoS has a very good organization when it comes to defending, and that was someone I recently met and fought in WvW. Also, yesterday when you launched an assault on SM, do you know what we did? we went inside to destroy their siege on walls, and cut their reinforcements from overlook. But you being the amazing strategists didn’t even realize that.

You always had my respect in this matchup, but now you actually accused us of something that we aren’t, and for absolutely no reason.

EDIT.

@Zeal: I was the one leading the assault at your hills yesterday, and i did that after you gained much higher points than BT. I went to inner with 2 catas and 4 ppl including myself. We took stargrove and had to go back and forth till both catas were finished, take quaggan nodes on garrison and hills, and only then attack the wall. Then when we were spotted and you had 3 ppl inside with cannons, i asked for reinforcements from EB. When the reinforcements came (about 7 ppl), you had an outmanned tag, which disappeared seconds after when your reinforcements arrived, and at that point I had to give up, not because of resistance, but because you had more than us and you had the defensive advantage. So please don’t say things like “we can’t handle resistance even though we outman you”, its very inaccurate and disrespectful.

Either way, best of luck WSR for the rest of the week.

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

(edited by itsmee.7536)

in WvW

skwas.9873

Noone called you a zerg server… breathe, reread.

[edit] And yes, I have to agree RoS organization is very good on that subject compared to WSR. But the point of this thread is not to praise RoS, but to recruit for WSR :p

[CC] Crimson Conspiracy
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by skwas.9873)

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

Noone called you a zerg server… breathe, reread.

[edit] And yes, I have to agree RoS organization is very good on that subject compared to WSR. But the point of this thread is not to praise RoS, but to recruit for WSR :p

you haven’t said it, but your friend there kinda did. anyways we don’t want any hard feelings, especially now that the matchup is almost over, so please don’t involve us and we wont get involved.

Gl with the recruitment.

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

in WvW

Zeal.1376

? I said nothing of the sort. I said we were outmanned and we applied the same tactics, called for help. I have nothing against RoS, only against BT ( and that is only at this moment ) because obiously, for obvious reasons I don’t want to got to T9.

I much prefer fighting ros than BT’s upscaled 50 man zergs.

Besides from that the last 3 weeks have been alot of fun in wvw with a lot of back n forth. But it’s normal that i don’t want to drop a tier.

The reason you got trough is because it was just me and herb in wsr scouting, but hills didnt show swords, which is stupid of us to not check since cat from walls doesnt apply the under attack marks.

Anyways, good fights today aswell. But as Skwas said,this is the recruit thread, not the discuss epic fun battles and banter thread

in WvW

Zeal.1376

Now that all the drama has passed, we’d like you to know we’re still recruiting new guilds to our server !

in WvW

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

^ bump for whiteside ridge.

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH