Whiteside Ridge Server Rise Up And Fight!

in WvW

Posted by: xXBAKESXx.6731

xXBAKESXx.6731

Enough is enough! We login to WvW to find ourselves hopelessly being outnumbered and broken. But i say enough. We need to unite against the other Servers we must fight together, we need a leader who will unite us together and retake our whitesidge ridges pride! And become the greatest server of all together we must rise up and fight not as individuals but as a team. And fight for each other not ourselves to find glory and honour. We may be few but we are stronger together i say listen and unite together as one and take back what we deserve!

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Impressive turnout from WSR tonight. I played from around 7pm to 10pm UK time and we bumped heads quite a lot, mostly on your own borderland.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Posted by: Demonbox.4703

Demonbox.4703

GL WSR!
All respect for holding so long vs us (RoF) and expecially GH, hope we can remain in the same tier and have some fun once the bigger GH has moved up.
Tonight our guild (Warp) had a small event on your BL was fun, and enjoyed the 2-3 small fights we had

Lidia Stoneheim [Warp]
Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: bhavvels.1962

bhavvels.1962

Cheers chaps I hope we can fight you (RoF) and another same leveled world on fair grounds next week’s roll out. Hats off for those that remain and still fight for your world.

(TNC) – Tooth ‘N’ Claw PvE/sPvP – http://toothnclaw.net
(WBC) – We Be Chilling – WvW
Whiteside Ridge(EU) Needs you! http://tinyurl.com/ats2kpy

in WvW

Posted by: Khylrion.2718

Khylrion.2718

WSR have great players and they have the right attitude … they never give up when outmanned and are a great bunch of folks. /Vouch

The GH moto which was valid for a long time “Always outmanned, never outgunned” is definitely valid for WSR as well.
(we might want to change our moto to reflect the new reality of more and better organised active players … next week might be a better check to see if this holds up).

I wish WSR the best, all I can say is that we have been in a similar situation and it took us a bit to adapt and creative a positive momentum again.

Trust you can guys can do that as well!

Would suggest that some commanders from WSR get in touch with some of our commanders where experiences can be swapped around.

Good luck!

in WvW

Posted by: Ventus.9483

Ventus.9483

The rebuilding process begins next week

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge
I’m in your zerg, cleaving it hard

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Much respect to WSR, good luck in the future.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: skwas.9873

skwas.9873

Yes, WSR guild GM’s, small groups/guilds, individuals, can send me a /w. We want to reorganize in the weeks to come (both internal and inter-guild). TEO is also working on training sessions for everyone interested, so expect those too.

We are getting used to losing guilds and flipping between t7-8-9 (8-9 mostly as of late :x), but still have had a decent influx of new players since christmas, so hopefully we can get you guys on board after you levelled and farmed your legendaries :p

skwas aka Corwann – Warrior/Guardian
[CC] Crimson Conspiracy
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Rhymelark.4396

Rhymelark.4396

I can recommend Whiteside ridge. They are an excellent server that just never gives up and keeps a positive attitude no matter what the odds are against them. I enjoy playing against them and would like to see them getting more players so I can do so more often

My sword is big enough to back my big mouth.
[RPS] & [PRXM] Lippsy
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

bhavvels.1962

Well we have a good GM with WBC, we have done some good tactics to ensure we take stuff back effectively and quickly before the enemy notices, also getting them upgrades up

That said we have a commander on each(not all the time) borderlands and on eb at good times so its not all that bad.

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

I fear that Whiteside might suffer because of the end of free transfers. GH have been lucky in that we lost all our guys ages ago, suffered a massive pounding (pac-man was on the scoreboard all the time Wakawakawaka ), dropped down week after week (stick with me, it gets better) but never got depressed or upset even when in freefall (we had lots of time to grind dungeons for funky looking gear cough but I wasn’t doing that, I was boldly defending the borderlands, ofc cough). Now things are looking up and I think that from our perspective (at the moment) the free transfers can’t end soon enough.

I wish Whiteside all the best, and I think that they probably have a decent core of guys who will/have become what we did. A community forged through hardship.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

bhavvels.1962

-snip-

I wish Whiteside all the best, and I think that they probably have a decent core of guys who will/have become what we did. A community forged through hardship.

I think I can safely that everyone on WSR hope that GH does not end up losing players when they move up the ladder against two formidable worlds which hit harder than we and RoF have.

By losing I mean by guilds which start to realise they cant beat a foe, so the alternative is to move server jump ship than to stay loyal and fight for the world you are in.

in WvW

Posted by: SquallofBalamb.8973

SquallofBalamb.8973

I am Whiteside Ridge and PROUD! My guild may be inactive and I’ve only just started really playing WvW but I’m having great fun, we may be constantly out-manned but we will adapt our tactics and our builds . I’m mainly on late at night but that doesn’t mean that I can’t cause our enemies no end of headaches. I do wish there were sever forums for WvW so we could chat in them about tactics and whatnot, I have one or two ideas that seem to work well in preliminary tests.

Minion Master of Apex of Tyria
Warrior of GOLD
(Whiteside Ridge)

in WvW

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Kudos to WSR from me (RoF) as well. The last 2 weeks you fought bravely even though you had the smallest numbers. This week is gonna be hard for both of us, I wont spend much time or money in wvw this week though. Hopefully you can hold RoS down a tier for another week, so we can have a decent match-up again before RoS eventually tiers up.
If I will put my head into wvw this week, I will do so only to look for some xaoc tags to earn some batches.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in WvW

bhavvels.1962

Just an important note, on my sig, have a whiteside ridge topic for inviting new players/guilds as well as listing existing ones, if you are on whiteside, be sure to visit that topic and pm me the require guild details!

in WvW

Posted by: Noct.1495

Noct.1495

-snip-

I think I can safely that everyone on WSR hope that GH does not end up losing players when they move up the ladder against two formidable worlds which hit harder than we and RoF have.

By losing I mean by guilds which start to realise they cant beat a foe, so the alternative is to move server jump ship than to stay loyal and fight for the world you are in.

The core guilds like SOE, Mara, CHvc, … who have been here from start and struggeled through the first few months loosing week after week though keeping up the spirit (cfr. WSR now) will for sure stick around and hold up the GH motto – always outmanned never outgunned -

With the new guilds joining us the last week and GH having way bigger numbers personally I like WvW alot less. 2 many zergs, 2 few epic battles. Anyway hoping it ll get more stable once we move up a tier.

GL WSR, you truly have been a worthy opponent, I hope in time we ll get on equal numbers or we merge together ;-)

Guardian of Cry Havoc (CHvc) – GH

in WvW

Posted by: Gethsemane.2640

Gethsemane.2640

had some great small scale battles versus WSR recently. well played to all.

in WvW

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Best of luck, WSR.
Would be a pain to see you folks condemned to the ‘t9 hell’, with the other two servers severely undermanned when compared to your capabilities, including decent tactics and strategies.

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

If Blacktide really is as dead as it sounds I guess WSR will remain in T8 for the most part once BT hit bottom. That shouldn’t be a problem.

I feel for you guys, with free transfers hitting right when you needed it most… but you’ll become stronger as players and a community for it and I’m sure you will have alot of good fights to come. That is at the end of the day why we play wvw.

Good luck, great server.

in WvW

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Classy server, classy people that is what i have to say.
Worthy opponents and worthy allies(talking about TCS that recently transferred to us).
Each week at this tier, i got the feeling that WSR would be completely stomped, but to my surprise they were always coming back and fighting.
You guys remind me of my server back in the days, always outnumbered but never outgunned as we gave every other server we met at least a red nose:).
Good luck guys and i hope we will fight again soon.