Whiteside Ridge: state of decay

in WvW

Posted by: Timston.1976

Timston.1976

Timwarrr here. Lately I have decided to come back to WvWvW. So upon my arrival back in Eternal Battlegrounds I see some unusual activity. In the center of the spawn sat a bunch of guild members, all from [WvW] (We vanquish Worlds). Since Vabbi had everything on the map, I decided to tag up and get some kitten done. However none of them would come with me. All that happened was some chat about how Whiteside ridge is dead and that they are all switching to Vabbi tomorrow. They added up to about 15-20 people there. None followed. Later that day, I had captured the towers around our keep that vabbi had taken. I waited for the supply to stop, and then build 6 omega golems. There was only about 5 people with me. Once we had thought Vabbi left the borderlands and the outnumbered buff was gone we decided to go for it. We got to the keep with no hiccups or surprises, I thought to myself we might actually be able to do this. (You see vabbi had upgraded the keep to tier 3 with superior arrow carts, trebuchets, ballista, and catapults). We had the wall down to about 75% When we spotted a wild vabbit behind us. I got out took care of the problem. Not more than 2 minutes later, a group of 12 vabbi show up. I told the 5 people in golems to waypoint but we were too late. They had wiped us. There were only 6 people from Whiteside ridge there. With the 15-20 people in spawn we could have taken care of the problem. Can someone please tell me why this situation is even occurring and how I can help fix it. Thank you

Guard main,Team pvp enthusiast, and all around Jolly fellow
bunker guard will live again, well, someday

(edited by Timston.1976)

in WvW

Posted by: asterix.9614

asterix.9614

Hello wsr person, most of your allies are either too scared or too lazy to deal with us vabbians…. I know that right now vabbi is at the top against fr and wsr, but we are more worried about fr than your server, simply put because with fr even if its a group of 6 against 15+ they won’t stick their tails between their legs and run away for dear life, they will stay put and defend till they die even if they are outmanned……. With wsr even if its 5 wsr against 2 vabbians most of the time people from your server will run away or let us kill you in your state of panic….

Also I do not know if you know the OTAN guild of wsr server if you see them please kindly tell them we have a squad of people targeting their every move and making sure to spread the word that they should change the title of their guild to “users of mega cheese build” instead of “terror against noobs” LOL because they are hypocrites using full p/d perplex thieves, pu mesmer, etc (however they still get owned easily by any of our players XD).

In closing I would like to say please as a commander of wsr tell your people to man up at least…. becuase us vabbians did not use to hightail or suddenly become living statues against the “outnumbered buffs” (the outnumbered buff used to be very common in vabbi until 2 months ago but still we held our ground and were and still are advancing in wvw), that is why we are owning both fr and wsr servers……

I know my points slander away from your question but I m simply stating the facts……

I am playing that game where the floor is made out of lava, imma stuck in bed

in WvW

Timston.1976

Thanks for the input man. Lately I have tried to force Whiteside to stay and attack instead of retreating but most have given up hope. They believe that all hope is lost and the only way to have fun in WvW anymore is to join another server. That is my problem. People preaching in spawn to leave and join Vabbi (no offense here) but they were one of the most trusted guilds in Whiteside. They made up the bulk of our WvW and provided us with action. Now, they are a bunch of kittening lowlifes destroying our server. We need either people to regain hope, or ship new people in, simple as that.

in WvW

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Nothing better than t8 smack talk.
Except maybe t9 smack talk.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in WvW

Posted by: cryokro.6270

cryokro.6270

As a player from vabbi its sad to see what happened to wrs, they were always stronger than us untill 6 weeks ago. I will try to give you my version of the situation (could be a little biased)

It kinda started when vabbi started to have a decent nightcrew (15-20 people from what ive been told). That crew made sure we kept our t3 keeps (or upgraded it over night) and took the t3 stuff from both fort ranik and wrs. some guilds that protected wrs bl got fed up with it and stopped spending gold on upgrades and since last week even stopped defending it. Fr doesnt have that much coverage at night since they are a national server and the canadian population is rather low.

Untill last week wrs was still putting up a fight during primetime, mainly wvw and cc/tash + pugs. This weekend, both wvw and CC transferred of wrs. (Been told they went to aurora glade) i cant say im happy about it or sad. They were nice people to fight against (Apart from the wvw commander, since he didnt like my magnet pulls when his stability dropped). I think those are the people you are talking about.

Lately ive seen unFO trying to make a difference but mostly in vain because of the numbers Vabbi currently have.

Vabbi has been organising themselves over the last few weeks and it is finally showing off. Too bad some wrs members rather transfer than to lose the matchup from vabbi.

(edited by cryokro.6270)

in WvW

Posted by: JEFFARR.8163

JEFFARR.8163

But in the darkness and despair that has come from WSR,shines a light, a glowing light all brighter than before.That light is Jeffwarrr who in time to come,will be the savior of white side ridge! So if you see a Charr ENGI,you better run bois, try and flee. Because I’m coming for you.
If you tremble in fear,tis fine. Kneel to Jeffwarr
Jeffwarr Charr engineer(savior of white side ridge)

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Asteroid seems a little salty and perhaps biased, cryokro is giving the more accurate account.

A lot of our WvW guilds have left or become very inactive. TasH hasn’t been raiding because many have RL commitments, WvW had a fall off in numbers for some reason and then decided to leave, CC have left, WM left a fair time ago, TT fell apart and many are no longer here. We’ve lost a lot of our commanders and many of the people that actually do the stuff that keeps the ppt and stuff rolling.

The other side is that it’s not fun to fight 1 vs 2-3 against people. Fr and vabbi got the numbers to steamroll if we’re not careful so we’ve been on the back foot in those fights and all I’ve seen is field siege and rezzing of the dead knowing full well we can’t push to clear them like we could before the stab change.

It goes without saying though that as fellow T9ers for half a year with Vabbi, I’m glad you’re hopefully going up and may get to top of bronze maybe higher. Give Dz our regards when you get there.

in WvW

Posted by: Sonic.9783

Sonic.9783

Rarely happens that I reply on the actual GW2 forums, but for whatever reason it seems required this time. I’ll just split each part of the entire thread into quotes that affect We Vanquish Worlds.

So upon my arrival back in Eternal Battlegrounds I see some unusual activity. In the center of the spawn sat a bunch of guild members, all from [WvW] (We vanquish Worlds).

We’ve been running daily raids for 7 months straight with rarely missing a single day, if we hang out at spawn it’s either because we called off our raid or because we’re discussing something – which is this case, was our transfer.

and that they are all switching to Vabbi tomorrow.

sarcasm [sahr-kaz-uh m] – harsh or bitter derision or irony.

This weekend, both wvw and CC transferred of wrs. (Been told they went to aurora glade)

We Vanquish Worlds transferred to Aurora Glade, correct. Though this decision had nothing to do with not being able to keep up with the match-up. We specialize in guild fights by default and seeing as we have beaten pretty much any guild on both Vabbi and Fort Ranik without too much resistance, we decided to seek more challenge on a higher tier server that include more guilds.

(Apart from the wvw commander, since he didnt like my magnet pulls when his stability dropped).

:) D**k. (I totally meant Duck with that.)

WvW had a fall off in numbers for some reason and then decided to leave

Had nothing to do with us losing numbers, once again, we just selected the ones willing/able to transfer from the ones that aren’t.

As for the OP, “Timwarrr-Commander of the dying legions of Whiteside ridge”..
It’s always easy to blame or look at guilds whenever it comes to such situations or whatsoever – which has been a problem in WSR for years (yeah I said it, years). A server shouldn’t rely on JUST their guilds, no one is tied to their server both individuals as well as guilds – so just because WSR fails to hold anything over-night or even during day for that matter, is not just the responsibility of the guilds which happen to be around on the server, lol.

Guild leader of [WvW] We Vanquish Worlds

(edited by Sonic.9783)

in WvW

Timston.1976

Rarely happens that I reply on the actual GW2 forums, but for whatever reason it seems required this time. I’ll just split each part of the entire thread into quotes that affect We Vanquish Worlds.

So upon my arrival back in Eternal Battlegrounds I see some unusual activity. In the center of the spawn sat a bunch of guild members, all from [WvW] (We vanquish Worlds).

We’ve been running daily raids for 7 months straight with rarely missing a single day, if we hang out at spawn it’s either because we called off our raid or because we’re discussing something – which is this case, was our transfer.

and that they are all switching to Vabbi tomorrow.

sarcasm [sahr-kaz-uh m] – harsh or bitter derision or irony.

This weekend, both wvw and CC transferred of wrs. (Been told they went to aurora glade)

We Vanquish Worlds transferred to Aurora Glade, correct. Though this decision had nothing to do with not being able to keep up with the match-up. We specialize in guild fights by default and seeing as we have beaten pretty much any guild on both Vabbi and Fort Ranik without too much resistance, we decided to seek more challenge on a higher tier server that include more guilds.

(Apart from the wvw commander, since he didnt like my magnet pulls when his stability dropped).

:) D**k. (I totally meant Duck with that.)

WvW had a fall off in numbers for some reason and then decided to leave

Had nothing to do with us losing numbers, once again, we just selected the ones willing/able to transfer from the ones that aren’t.

As for the OP, “Timwarrr-Commander of the dying legions of Whiteside ridge”..
It’s always easy to blame or look at guilds whenever it comes to such situations or whatsoever – which has been a problem in WSR for years (yeah I said it, years). A server shouldn’t rely on JUST their guilds, no one is tied to their server both individuals as well as guilds – so just because WSR fails to hold anything over-night or even during day for that matter, is not just the responsibility of the guilds which happen to be around on the server, lol.

I see what you are saying about it not being your fault the server has declined in morale in this matchup. I understand that. However, many of your “guildies” were sitting in spawn, refusing to help out at all. To help the server at all. To make it worse they were even telling people not to do anything, that Whiteside ridge is dead. People were leaving the borderlands, believing that we had no chance. It’s not the problem with the waiting in spawn or leaving the server. The main issues is the preaching of death to the server and refusing to help. That’s what I’m mad about, maybe you had nothing to do with it. But many of your guild did and I was not happy to see that happen to the server I have been with for 2 years

(edited by Timston.1976)

in WvW

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

We Vanquish Worlds transferred to Aurora Glade, correct.

You made a good choice

in WvW

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

Is anybody still plays wvw on whiteside? Wow. Mate… Change server

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

in WvW

Posted by: Kungsmurfen.2861

Kungsmurfen.2861

Sorry to hear. We really wanted to go up against you guys just to find out you’re droppning :/ I guess It’s out time to get trolled by vabbits then :P

Good luck to everyone still on wsr!

Underworld – [ZERK]

(edited by Kungsmurfen.2861)

in WvW

Posted by: Reborn.2934

Reborn.2934

You made a good choice

with or without ectoplasmanz ?

/on topic

@OP if you cant create a zerg under your tag do the best you can do with the numbers you have .

map intelligence ( informations of enemies moves ) is your best advantage in wvw . ask for infos in map chat . roamers can help you to avoid traps and wipes

(edited by Reborn.2934)

in WvW

Posted by: lordmenting.5708

lordmenting.5708

All i want to say, as an OTAN Member of WSR, our server lacks stability. We do great for couple months because of those raiding guilds, we actualiteit win some fights and our moral gets a boost. During those 2/3hours they play, we are able to defend and upgrade our corner wich is essential for the night crew. Without our upgraded stuff it is hard to hold off vobbit zergs and returning in the afternoon to eb to see all our towers and keep being t3, sieged up and those never ending canon campers results in Alot of players just returning to pve. This is alrdy going on for more than a month. And it isn’t the first time

It’s ridiculous how many times i see a pug commander with maybe 3/4 people folowing him, trying to make a diffrence against vobbits wich always crawl black to their towers and start shooting siege. After 3/4 wipe they eventually give up aswell.

@asterix don’t let our name fool you. This guild purely consist of friends trying to have a fun time and troll vobbits. There is nothing organized in our parties and everybody just plays Wathever they like.
And i guess we should feel honoured if you put a Squad on us or just really bored. Anyway thats another succesfull attempt to bugger you off

in WvW

Posted by: Deaeira.2651

Deaeira.2651

As Vabbi player, i can relate to the feeling. I haven’t forgotten how hard it is, when people are frustrated (or looking for new challenges), leaving a strongly diminished amount of people fighting an even tougher battle. I can not help much, but I wish all WSR players the strength to carry on. The phase will pass, let’s see how the situation will be in a few months – people’s choices are quite unsteady, so perhaps also to the better (for WSR i guess, because then we might be the ones getting a beating every week again ;-) ).

Independently of the current situation, there is an underlying problem though: when your server is third out of its current matchup, it will get better spirits fighting the servers below for a week. But the bottom rank server loses every week, with exactly this spirit-taking effect of people leaving, because nothing works out at all. I’m not talking about just losing, but being utterly destroyed every week, which kills all the fun in WvW. I don’t have a good idea on how to tackle the problem, but I think it needs to be adressed by the dev team.

(Edit: Typos)

in WvW

Posted by: Reborn.2934

Reborn.2934

…. I don’t have a good idea on how to tackle the problem, but I think it needs to be adressed by the dev team.

(Edit: Typos)

in a league always there is the last . the only that can dev do is to meaning nothing this position .

with an alliance system in wvw can helped all servers perform better and make the matchups more interest

devs can use the three tiers ( gold , silver , bronze ) and create alliance matchup wars and allow players to join any map of their ally server or their enemies.

the 9 alliances for europe will be as this :

1st alliance : the 1st server of current gold league , the middle tier of current silver league and the last server of current bronze league

2nd alliance : the 2nd server of current gold league , the middle+1 tier of current silver league and the first server of current bronze league

etc …. and the same for NA .in NA they can merge all servers in 7 alliances .

in this alliance war everything is doable and nobody can say that he will finish first or it matters if they are first or last .

every alliance matchup will have 3 winners and even the last server will have a change win an alliance matchup if his other 2 servers help him with points or with players . unfortunately this idea has only one requirement ….

to remove the eotm map at late nights and early mornings .

the idea behind eotm was to help wvw players do wvw while in queue in afternoon – evening times where most of the players want to play wvw . now eotm became a farming map all the day and in wvw remained only the dedicated wvw players .

(edited by Reborn.2934)

in WvW

Sonic.9783

You made a good choice

with or without ectoplasmanz ?

With

in WvW

Posted by: Kasteros.9847

Kasteros.9847

Well WvW ppl just left bronze servers and went up to silver / gold while rest don’t want to play WvW. So thsi might explain why those ppl were sitting there, they had enough of doing everything to reach nothing. Also bronze servers are no fun at all, only ppt and nothing more. So to fix it u need to move to silver / gold server

[One][SiOn][dF]
16.03.15 We remember! R.I.P. MT
Shocking interview with Anet WvW Dev

in WvW

Posted by: DreadxWolf.4359

DreadxWolf.4359

Really think your overestimating yourself here buddy ^^.

‘We Vanquish Worlds transferred to Aurora Glade, correct. Though this decision had nothing to do with not being able to keep up with the match-up. We specialize in guild fights by default and seeing as we have beaten pretty much any guild on both Vabbi and Fort Ranik without too much resistance, we decided to seek more challenge on a higher tier server that include more guilds.’

in WvW

Sonic.9783

Really think your overestimating yourself here buddy ^^.

It’s not a matter of overestimating – these are just the facts, and I didn’t reply to this thread to claim that we’re the best I’m just saying that both Vabbi and Fort Ranik have no challenging guilds.

However, if you wish to proof us wrong – please do so, hit me up in-game anytime you want.

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Its still funny to me to see the We vanquish Worlds tag around. So WvW went from WSR→AG→Disband→revive on WSR→AG now?

~ Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Bricks are cool.6472

Bricks are cool.6472

Yes and I know it shouldn’t but this annoys me, first time they took valuable players from WSR who MAY not have left, and now months later after a small WSR revival they take more.
Good luck in AG Arrival and friends, but please, don’t come back to take more players in a few months

“An nullified attribution intended to
convey the absurdity of a statement.”
Said no one ever.

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

OP, if you want to believe your server isnt dying, you might consider changing your signature. if you want to be a commander, stay positive, because being negative doesnt make people want to follow you.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: KaporHabakuk.6219

KaporHabakuk.6219

Bit too dramatic Tim,aint we?.Fail and deaths are part of WvW,you cant win all the time.Vobbits have strong night team and day team,while most WSR is either sleeping or in work/school “wherever”.During the prime time when big guilds were around,i think WSR was able to take almost whole EB and BLs.But as normal ppl do,they log out and sleep than work/study while vobits still carry on.As for guilds leaving,we seen it before,nothing new to WSR.We just drop tier and again have funn against more coresponding servers for us.

FR seems to have abandon EB aswell during holidays,only vobbit nolife canon watch stayed sharp.Wait few days if you dont like this situation and it will get better i believe.

OTAN guild,WSR server

in WvW

Timston.1976

I understand about my signature, I was just full of rage and frustration. I’ll try to be more positive from now on

in WvW

Timston.1976

Well guys today for Whiteside ridge has been I day of a new beginning. With the downers gone from spawn, things have started to look up. We captured our keep and other towers. The problem of negativity has been resolved for now. I now tell the people of Whiteside Ridge, keep it up!

in WvW

Posted by: Deaeira.2651

Deaeira.2651

That’s more like it :-) You even got two of our T3 keeps today… see ya and have fun…

in WvW

DreadxWolf.4359

Tbh from what I saw SWAT was putting up a pretty kitten decent fight against you guys past couple of months seemed back and forth most the time. You and I both know its true ^^, im just bitter cause I enjoy the fights against WVW way more than any of your other guilds like cc(+pugs), tash or spacemen

in WvW

Posted by: huntroll.1489

huntroll.1489

Tbh from what I saw SWAT was putting up a pretty kitten decent fight against you guys past couple of months seemed back and forth most the time. You and I both know its true ^^, im just bitter cause I enjoy the fights against WVW way more than any of your other guilds like cc(+pugs), tash or spacemen

Haven’t seen a SWAT group since your whole server started to move only in 40 man pirateship zergs, not even sure if they are even raiding actively any more. And yes, they put up a decent fight, but it was not really back and forth, especially with even numbers.

Yes and I know it shouldn’t but this annoys me, first time they took valuable players from WSR who MAY not have left, and now months later after a small WSR revival they take more.
Good luck in AG Arrival and friends, but please, don’t come back to take more players in a few months

We did not force anyone to change server, a few even decided to stay, however most people were fed up with WSR and were quite happy to leave. You know, the things like 5 uplvld pugs following a guild tag, starting to get kitteny when being told politely to leave then starting drama in mapchat and wondering why those rude, elitist WvW guys call them kittens etc etc. There are a handful of great people on WSR whom I’ll miss, but a lot of people should have sticked to farming Silverwastes instead of playing karma train on EB.
Anyhow, have fun in Moraxo’s guild, and don’t forget to use warhorn 5 to buff before engaging. #bestcommanderever

in WvW

Posted by: Baest.4061

Baest.4061

@ tim: lower your ambition when commanding, i do the same and it will become more ‘livable’ + check who is following you on your mini-zero and reform your ambition, it will become fun again.
Like said before: stay positive and say what u expect from your mini-zero (for ex: 2 rams, the other 2 cap camp to resp after tower: easy and short instructions) we have a few new wvwvw players. They have to learn so when u are commanding: teach them a bit to understand and react properly

@ asterix: finally we know who the low-life canon watcher is! as Lordmenting said: we feel respected now although we are just freestylers in 1 guild playing what we want: totally unorganized kiting vabbits when possible. Don’t mislead urself on the meaning of our guildname ;-)

@ tim again: listen to the words of an old man named kaporhabakuk (a few posts before), it will salve a frustrated mind

enough crying WSR: start playing wvwvw again!

see u ingame!
greetings, Denypria (OTAN)

Member of OTAN, roaming guild of WSR server

(edited by Baest.4061)

in WvW

cryokro.6270

Haven’t seen a SWAT group since your whole server started to move only in 40 man pirateship zergs, not even sure if they are even raiding actively any more. And yes, they put up a decent fight, but it was not really back and forth, especially with even numbers.

There are several reasons why we dont raid actively. But the biggest reason lately is the lack of interest or being fed up with the clown control constant whisper spam asking for a gvg. We dont want to gvg them because they are terrible bad and 99% of the time they would lose to us in an open field fight when they have 2 times our numbers.

Ive to agree with DreadxWolf that most of our fights between wvw was back and forth. We either won or we either lost. But unlike wvw, we dont have 30+ members (each day) for our raids, more like 15.

in WvW

Sonic.9783

But unlike wvw, we dont have 30+ members (each day) for our raids, more like 15.

That’s pretty interesting, seeing as we’ve had a roster with a TOTAL size of 24 for the past weeks.

in WvW

huntroll.1489

But unlike wvw, we dont have 30+ members (each day) for our raids, more like 15.

That’s pretty interesting, seeing as we’ve had a roster with a TOTAL size of 24 for the past weeks.

Just admit it, SWAT was better than WvW. No wonder they got bored of raiding with no real opposition and are forming a motherblob with the rest of their server all the time.

(edited by huntroll.1489)

in WvW

cryokro.6270

I’ve no clue what the kitten you are talking about huntroll. I’m assume you are 1 of those “elites” wrs member that left because you were too good for the server?

Well have fun on AG and Sonic, thanks for the fail stomp a few hours before you left WRS. Sure made my day.

in WvW

Posted by: RAGE.7438

RAGE.7438

I blame SWAT, all their fault

Keepcrusher- Vabbi commander
[LST] – lightning strikes twice

in WvW

Sonic.9783

and Sonic, thanks for the fail stomp a few hours before you left WRS. Sure made my day.

I guess something has to make up for all the times you got wiped over the past months, anyway o/

in WvW

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Am I the only who is super excited over the coming change in bronze match ups? Nothing worse than logging to wvw and seeing all maps are green, with servers we’ve been matched with for weeks and weeks.

Sorry WSR it has to be you, I’ll send flowers on friday’s reset.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

I think lovely state in bottom tier deserves picture too.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: lordmenting.5708

lordmenting.5708

I think there won’t change much for the other 2servers in t9. We are picking ourselves back up we just lack numbers. Thx to certain commanders who keep on trying to fight.
Last two days we did good focussing on defending most of our stuff. But when vabbi shows up with 40people and golem and we get pushed by 20/25 french at the same time not much we could do.

And vobbits please come out of your towers and play when it’s equal numbers!

in WvW

cryokro.6270

Atleast we have towers xD

Im glad you experience the same like we did in the past, being attacked by both sides, thats what you get from being the weaker server in this matchup. Have fun with FoW golem rushing 24/7.

And jaan, dont forget to write my name on the card with the flowers.

in WvW

DreadxWolf.4359

The amount of hypocrisy from crapside ridge in this thread is sickening time and time again in wvw you guys sit in your towers with greater numbers just building siege would be nice to actually ever fight you guys when you don’t have superior acs, cannon or trebs just berating our raids.

And its obvious the six months whatever it was of your server blobbing Vabbi with FR seems to have been forgotten by most off you hell maybe you actually thought you were good when you had 50 man blobs but now that the tables have turned its suddenly shameful what a joke.

Final point WVW having only 24 members is the biggest joke in this thread you either lost half your guild or your leader’s stick a big fat tag on when you raid. do you like running with loot bags? now you get to all press 1 for a couple of hours YAY!.

Tbh this all seems really salty just man up and stick by the server you picked though the bad times, instead of blaming it on other guilds being to easy when all you really want to do is tag up lead your guildies and pugs and try to pass it off as GvG.

Phew finished adios and all the best ^^

in WvW

huntroll.1489

Final point WVW having only 24 members is the biggest joke in this thread you either lost half your guild or your leader’s stick a big fat tag on when you raid. do you like running with loot bags? now you get to all press 1 for a couple of hours YAY!.

Tbh this all seems really salty just man up and stick by the server you picked though the bad times, instead of blaming it on other guilds being to easy when all you really want to do is tag up lead your guildies and pugs and try to pass it off as GvG.

Phew finished adios and all the best ^^

We’ve been raiding with 15-20 members on average all the time. But of course its easier to exaggerate numbers than learning to count properly or doing anything more organised than rushing down everything mindlessly with 50 man zergs (then again, Vabbi is full of Russians, so no surprise).
Anyhow, have fun fighting the terribad FR blobs and what’s left of WSR.

Edit: Btw its quite fun that WvW left WSR days ago, yet Vabbits still can’t get enough of us.

(edited by huntroll.1489)

in WvW

cryokro.6270

We’ve been raiding with 15-20 members on average all the time.

Kinda fully how your guildleader seems to tell that you raid with 25 people and yet you tell there are only 15? Whats next saying that WvW is just a 5 man havoc squad? Get over it, sore ducklover.

Hopefully you enjoy the ktrain on AG, because looking at current matchup its almost as boring as fighting wrs

(edited by cryokro.6270)

in WvW

huntroll.1489

We’ve been raiding with 15-20 members on average all the time.

Kinda fully how your guildleader seems to tell that you raid with 25 people and yet you tell there are only 15? Whats next saying that WvW is just a 5 man havoc squad? Get over it, sore ducklover.

Hopefully you enjoy the ktrain on AG, because looking at current matchup its almost as boring as fighting wrs

Hint: raid numbers and roster size are two different things. Guess you guys have issues with reading, not just counting.

in WvW

cryokro.6270

Guess you guys got problems with losing

(edited by cryokro.6270)