Who else only gets bad loot?

in WvW

Posted by: milton.1796

milton.1796

I’ve got 67% passive magic find and a lot more if I use boosters and food but something always repeats itself.

I can get loot bags from an entire dead raid and usually all I find (I’m level 80) is trash items which sell to a vendor for like 3 copper which is like thorns etc.

While the rest of my guild gets exotics constantly and mostly ascended items…

Does this happen to anyone else it feels like magic find doesn’t even work I barely ever get greens and blues.

in WvW

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Hand shoots up! Me, me…

Honestly, the ranking chests in WvW, I have only ever had 1 green item per chest and I have opened 300+ by now. Well plenty of others in WvW are constantly linking exotics, precursors and ascended…

I still have a mad, insane laugh when I remember Devon or some other dev posting ‘plenty of ecto’s now’ ha ha ha ha

Same in PvE I never get any exotics or better, never anything worth 1 gold +

It sucks big time, GW2 has the worst, rubbish loot in any game EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF PLANET EARTH!

I get better loot in Diablo 3 and I never thought I would say that!?!

(edited by Meglobob.8620)

in WvW

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Hand shoots up! Me, me…

Honestly, the ranking chests in WvW, I have only ever had 1 green item per chest and I have opened 300+ by now. Well plenty of others in WvW are constantly linking exotics, precursors and ascended…

I still have a mad, insane laugh when I remember Devon or some other dev posting ‘plenty of ecto’s now’ ha ha ha ha

Same in PvE I never get any exotics or better, never anything worth 1 gold +

It sucks big time, GW2 has the worst, rubbish loot in any game EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF PLANET EARTH!

I get better loot in Diablo 3 and I never thought I would say that!?!

It’s fairly commonplace to troll people on items

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Sometimes when I get bored I link Bifrost, OMG the loot drop!

Anyway, people that say “oh yeah exotics drop all the time for me!” probably mean once or maybe twice a week. That is “all the time” in the GW2 loot system.

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Sometimes when I get bored I link Bifrost, OMG the loot drop!

Anyway, people that say “oh yeah exotics drop all the time for me!” probably mean once or maybe twice a week. That is “all the time” in the GW2 loot system.

In the wvw loot system**** go to pve, dungeon with 100% mf almost a guaranteed Exo. If not you get PLENTY of rares that through salvaging could net you2-3G lmao.

Isle Of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

I don’t really care that much about the junk you get in WvW, mostly salvageable items that I could care less about. What I do care about is Badges of Honor, and those suckers used to drop like candy before the World Rank update. Now, I’m lucky if I get one or two every five bags.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Over 2k hours in game, 5 fully kitted level 80s, have farmed world events for dozens of hours, never missed a daily or monthly, 300+ WvW ranks… never seen an ascended anything drop, don’t know what a precursor looks like and despite having near 100% unbuffed magic find haven’t seen an exotic drop in days. Loot… it sucks in this game.

When loot drops are a byproduct of play, the game missed the point. Players will grind the hell out of loot system as long as the payoffs come somewhat regularly. There is a reason a bunch of people sit in front of slot machines for days on end. Anet needs to go to the Diablo/Borderlands school of loot drops.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Compared to my guildies in some dungeon farm or champ farm I get nothing. Well ok from wvw I kinda expect it because Anet cares about pve and wvw is not top priority :/

in WvW

Posted by: AzzaCin.3691

AzzaCin.3691

You call that bad loot/luck? lol Been playing since beta, so far only 2 lvl 80s because this game doesn’t pull me in to level anything else but with these 2 I do any boss event, champ trains, and wvw that I have time for and thats a few hours each day. After 12 months I am happy to say I got my very first exotic drop just a few days ago and it sells for 2gold ^.^

in WvW

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Magic Find is useless, always has been and even after the changes is still useless. I opened 30 chests that you get from killing lords and got ONLY green items this was with 71% Magic Find, another 33% from the out numbered “buff” and food, i was at about 120% give or take

Not a single Rare + item….

Seems to get good loot you must do PvE where they are thrown at you left right and centre….

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

*Hands up in the air *

Spikes, I get a bunch of spikes. I get greens too from the GL box. But Raid versus raid, human players killed give me spikes. Could crush half dozen earthshakered and 1,1,1,1,1 my way through there zerg, dmg flying incoming and outgoing.

Reward is either me paying 2-3 silver for repair bill (in the event we lost), or me picking up about 4-6 spikes and a badge or two.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Posted by: milton.1796

milton.1796

*Hands up in the air *

Spikes, I get a bunch of spikes. I get greens too from the GL box. But Raid versus raid, human players killed give me spikes. Could crush half dozen earthshakered and 1,1,1,1,1 my way through there zerg, dmg flying incoming and outgoing.

Reward is either me paying 2-3 silver for repair bill (in the event we lost), or me picking up about 4-6 spikes and a badge or two.

That just about sums it up for me.
I get loads of bags and I’m like “i’m feeling lucky!” and every bag is filled with 1 badge and spikes……..
I’m constantly emptying my bags from the spikes.

in WvW

Posted by: Airstram.2715

Airstram.2715

I’ve played since day 1, and just the other day I realized that you could goto auction house and sell items in your bag for like 10 times worth what theyll sell on the vendor INSTANTLY. You do not have to wait until someone buys it, just goto Auction House, Sell, and sell whats in your bag INSTANTLY. I make so much phat lewt now. k thx.

in WvW

Posted by: Genesis Notch.1905

Genesis Notch.1905

I got an angchu box!

I am in charge of gas tanks. Tink Tink.