Who has the skill now?

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Mike.7320

Mike.7320

Doubtful any of you remember the OG guild. Im looking for a guild that can compare to OG in skill. Not looking for a zerg guild, im looking for a guild whos 5man can fight 20 people.

If any guild on any server is as skilled as OG once was please get ahold of me.

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Your search shall begin on either NSP or HOD… PAXA-XOXO-SPCA-SPLT to name a few guilds.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Mike.7320

Are these zerg guilds? or skilled small man guilds.

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

Do the 20 man you are looking to fight need to be organized ppl or just pickups preferebly upscaled ?

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

dank.3680

Are these zerg guilds? or skilled small man guilds.

All guilds who run 5-10 or less..

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Mike.7320

Do the 20 man you are looking to fight need to be organized ppl or just pickups preferebly upscaled ?

The 20man can be organized or not. As long as the small guild has the skill to fight them. Im looking for the one skilled guild above all.

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Mike.7320

I need players to match my skill. Simply put.

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

dank.3680

The 20man can be organized or not. As long as the small guild has the skill to fight them. Im looking for the one skilled guild above all.

You might also look into ADD NOQQ and BTSY not sure what servers they are on now though… Of the ones I mentioned I’d say XOXO/SPCA aren’t really focused on synergy and supporting each other rather just skilled players who run together.

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@Mike

I’m not from NSP, but I fought NSP.

Being a solo roamers mostly, the best 5 man roamers I have fought were PAXA. And I saw them shred zerg. I would really suggest NSP for your need.

NSP was the server with the best Gankteam I fought.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

dank.3680

@Mike

I’m not from NSP, but I fought NSP.

Being a solo roamers mostly, the best 5 man roamers I have fought were PAXA. And I saw them shred zerg. I would really suggest NSP for your need.

NSP was the server with the best Gankteam I fought.

PAXA is on HOD now.

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Mike.7320

You might also look into ADD NOQQ and BTSY not sure what servers they are on now though… Of the ones I mentioned I’d say XOXO/SPCA aren’t really focused on synergy and supporting each other rather just skilled players who run together.

OG has fought and killed ADD, NOQQ and BTSY. Need something better than that.

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Try [Yarr] from FC… They are very good on small scale combat (as aparently it’s the only thing they do).

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

20 is running small man when you smash into 60+ zergs.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

I’m not sure there are any.

You may just have to destroy zergs by yourself.

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

Small scale is pretty hard to find in T1 sadly

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: little ceasar.9254

little ceasar.9254

Small scale is pretty hard to find in T1 sadly

In any tier really, but the upper tier especially.

Ashr [AGG]RESSION
CD→SoS→BG→ET→DB→JQ→SoS→
Mag→JQ→SoS→JQ→TC→FA→DB→FA→Mag→TC→KN

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

AoN on magumma was pretty good don’t know if they still are, been a while since I fought them

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Mister Mistard for the win. haha

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Chewy.9263

Chewy.9263

AoN is on FA. If you primarily play thief, come to TC and me and my buddy can show you the joys of stealing towers with a two man group.

[Love] Love and Friendship

Love

(edited by Chewy.9263)

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

You did? O.o

Seemed to me like you ran back to invulnerable spot or got wiped while having a buffed supervisor for the most part.

If I am mistaken please correct me.

EDIT: Don’t think any of the mentioned guilds would want to take you in btw. PAXA is pretty adamant about their 5-man and is only looking for specific professions.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Mike.7320

You did? O.o

Seemed to me like you ran back to invulnerable spot or got wiped while having a buffed supervisor for the most part.

EDIT: Don’t think any of the mentioned guilds would want to take you in btw. PAXA is pretty adamant about their 5-man and is only looking for specific professions.

And which guild are you in of the three I mentioned? If I have it ill supply screenshots.

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

Hmmm…

I just watched some OG videos, lol. I can farm Pugs too all day, I see no evidence of skill.

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

You did? O.o

And which guild are you in of the three I mentioned? If I have it ill supply screenshots.

I was in none at the time, I can provide videos of what I mentioned if you would like though?

Apparently AD stomped you real hard in the field, and then Bunzy asked for a 5v5. He was denied and started bragging about how they won the GvG (that never happened), concluding that OG is better than AD.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

now you got the juice!

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Exactly, you might just be one of a kind Mike, I think you beat WvW, your next plan should be to pwn the interwebz.

Crazy Leg

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Mike if you want to look for small 5 man squads of skill, you should check the tPVP ladder, and check which of those skilled guys can recommend a tpvp guild who wvw’s. The reason AR server is highly recommended, is its the go to server since beta, so many have gone there for 5 man squads… grown there … and inevitably left from there. PAXA is an example. They are good, I remember OG … but I think there are many very skilled small group/guilds out there that never get enough recognition. (edit – because they dont give a kitten what the internet says)

Your likely looking for a niche guild, somewhere in the lower tiers who enjoy displaying there skill. Do not claim that you are number #1 when approaching, let your skill speak for itself, don’t be the guy who has to paint a picture and what he could do, just do it.

And take recommendations from the guilds on who else they felt a decent guild. As much as I dislike some of the folks attitudes on forums, I respect there prowess, awareness and skill.

the lower tiers are more suited for not having to deal with ZvZ … but the small guilds also make a huge impact on the higher tiers as well. PPT. Ask yourself and any potential guilds, do you care about any of it ppt server etc, or just the fight. I’m sure you’ll find the home soon enough. Maybe also poke your head into the spvp forum.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Doubtful any of you remember the OG guild. Im looking for a guild that can compare to OG in skill. Not looking for a zerg guild, im looking for a guild whos 5man can fight 20 people.

If any guild on any server is as skilled as OG once was please get ahold of me.

Wait, you say you need skill to coordonate 5 ppls ?
or you can take coordinated group of 20 ppls with 5 ppls ?

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

This quote just confuses me. I almost think he’s serious.

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarok.4586

Ragnarok.4586

BS does this all the time. We look for zergs to fight.

Mekanos – Engineer | Alradian – Warrior
[FcTR] on Maguuma

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Ah, that clears it up. Well, my kids have a guild… they don’t have any adults in there but you could ask.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarok.4586

Ragnarok.4586

My best advice would be to transfer to a lower tier. Small scale fights, duels and GvG matches seem much more abundant in T7 and T8. I’m sure in the higher to mid tiers its just not practical due to the ze-ergs being so massive.

Mekanos – Engineer | Alradian – Warrior
[FcTR] on Maguuma

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

Here is a PAXA video — pretty sure we arn’t recruiting atm we where looking for a support guard might of been filled. I’m not the man that looks after this.

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

That was simply put, alright … I’ll give you that much.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Well, that is pretty much a flat out lie. OG never beat us in a straight up GvG fight. They might have been a part of a larger force that killed us, of course, or won some 1v1 fights here and there (of which I was not involved). OG had some individually strong players but they didn’t communicate well (they admit they weren’t even on voice) while in a group which is why they lost against us when we did run across them GvG, which wasn’t often.

We’ve fought many of the people mentioned here. They know I don’t lie about fights we’ve had. I’d strongly advise against recruiting someone who makes things up like this.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

Ah now this is the drama I miss.

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

Well, that is pretty much a flat out lie. OG never beat us in a straight up GvG fight. They might have been a part of a larger force that killed us, of course, or won some 1v1 fights here and there (of which I was not involved). OG had some individually strong players but they didn’t communicate well (they admit they weren’t even on voice) while in a group which is why they lost against us when we did run across them GvG, which wasn’t often.

We’ve fought many of the people mentioned here. They know I don’t lie about fights we’ve had. I’d strongly advise against recruiting someone who makes things up like this.

Well, Mike seems so off-the-wall puffed up about himself that he’s either a troll or a child (of any age), so I’m not sure I’d take anything he says very seriously.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

He sure isn’t selling himself short is he?

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

If I recall correctly, Original Grubstarz [OG] was a joke guild. Original Gankstarz [OG] came after as a play on the real OG, and just kind of trolled the forums pretending like they were really good and posting videos of them downing uplevels 5v1. They’re pretty funny, though.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Did Bunzy quit or something?

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: wookie.8934

wookie.8934

This thread is really funny.

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Mighteous the 2nd?

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Exarthious.5792

Exarthious.5792

Don’t go to the lower tier guilds then. ADD, NOQQ, BTSY would shred the likes of PAXA, XOXO, SPCA, etcetera.

You may need to look at a T1-T4 server.

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

dank.3680

Don’t go to the lower tier guilds then. ADD, NOQQ, BTSY would shred the likes of PAXA, XOXO, SPCA, etcetera.

lol we fought them before when we were the lesser guild then we are now-ENVY , and “they would shred us” did not happen, sorry to burst your bubble. We also btw at one point had a good time fighting a long side them when they briefly joined our server(noQQ- and a guild they used to run with LARP).

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

The true answer is your mom. Truly skilled in all aspects of … well everything

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Exarthious.5792

lol we fought them before when we were the lesser guild then we are now-ENVY , and “they would shred us” did not happen, sorry to burst your bubble. We also btw at one point had a good time fighting a long side them when they briefly joined our server(noQQ- and a guild they used to run with LARP).

When did you hold your own against AD?

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

dank.3680

When did you hold your own against AD?

I believe we briefly fought them if they were on DR or Kain, I don’t remember ADD much or when we fought against them. But we were against both Btsy and NoQQ and at that time LARP who ran with NoQQ for quite a long time.

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Post of the thread. TY for lol

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Here is a PAXA video — pretty sure we arn’t recruiting atm we where looking for a support guard might of been filled. I’m not the man that looks after this.

This isn’t even impressive, doesn’t even look like your fighting a real zerg, at most 15 people..lol

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Exarthious.5792

This isn’t even impressive, doesn’t even look like your fighting a real zerg, at most 15 people..lol

First fight was a three way fight that they entered into, after the other two groups started fighting. Stopped watching after that. Too funny.

This is the guild that left their server, and joined HoD so they didn’t have to fight the HoD guilds. That’s why they always try to recruit other roaming guilds to join thier server because they fear that one day they will get another spanking that AD gave them.

They’re just another troll guild, as you see in thier video admitting to. Pay them no mind.

Who has the skill now?

in WvW

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

Maybe [GF} can take another person

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot