Who's Ready? JQ vS SBI vS HoD?

in WvW

Posted by: Hitgirl.2810

Hitgirl.2810

Get your snacks ready Friday night will be epic.

It’ll be time for JQ to make a name for itself and not keep getting knocked around everywhere.

in WvW

Posted by: Sky.9347

Sky.9347

If by “snacks” you mean Scotch whiskey and cigars – CHECK.

Sky – [tSA] – Stormbluff Isle
November 15, 2012 – The day a dream died.

in WvW

Posted by: CarelessKrow.8032

CarelessKrow.8032

I’m all stocked up on siege and ready to go.

[AoS] Army of Shepherds | Jade Quarry
That thief shooting rainbows at you? That’s me.

in WvW

Posted by: Estus.1726

Estus.1726

Will be fun to see who is accusing who of double teaming who… I sound like an owl… Hoo hoo hooooo!

[RE] Isendale – Tarnished Coast
“Did you see that? Tell me you saw that!”

in WvW

Posted by: Arasuki.6094

Arasuki.6094

exactly what estus said. expect kitten storm on forums

[DU]Arasuki – Ranger
Down Under – Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: rndmize.9274

rndmize.9274

A gift for HoD and SBI…

Jade Quarry | Feign Disorder | Guardian
Interested in discussing WvW strategy? Contact me in-game.

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

JQ ( underdog ) vs StormHenge round 2 ding ding

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

in WvW

Posted by: Vaius.4376

Vaius.4376

This already happened. We all saw how it went down.

in WvW

Posted by: Sky.9347

Sky.9347

This already happened. We all saw how it went down.

But now it’s going to happen again WITH that knowledge. Information changes behavior.

Sky – [tSA] – Stormbluff Isle
November 15, 2012 – The day a dream died.

in WvW

Posted by: Cruore.2486

Cruore.2486

We all know how it’s going to end.
HoD – 1st
SBI – 2nd
JQ – 3rd.
Unfortunately ther eis little surprise left in the top tier match ups.
The week after it’ll be HoD-SBI-ET etc etc etc.

When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk!!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Ezkeal.7589

Ezkeal.7589

I will truly not understand JQ tatics if they come full force and SBI, meanwhile HoD is sitting comfortable at the top. I would love to take them down and put them in 3rd place so we can see truly who is better sbi or jq. However, that is what ET tried and it was quite successful until Monday rolled around then ET disappeared off the map.

in WvW

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

Will SBI ignore HoD’s open territory while they are fighting us? Attack JQ for land grabs rather then attack HoD even though HoD will most likely be holding Stonemist. Then wonder why JQ thinks they are HoD’s sidekicks on these forums?

I look forward to a good three way fight, but not to getting ganged up on so SBI can forever hold on to second place. If you want to be first place attack HoD instead of worrying about how they will react.

HoD are not gods and they can be defeated, just not if you focus on attacking us or whoever is in the third spot because you fear taking on HoD head on. JQ will be attacking both sides im sure, but obviously we will be wiped of the map if we have to fight 2v1 the whole time.

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

in WvW

Posted by: DooJoon.8240

DooJoon.8240

another chance for JQ and SBI to take down HoD, unless JQ and SBI attack each other in the beginning then both are done for the week as we all know HoD can sweep both in just a matter of time. If you focus on getting points by taking each others bases instead of keeping the giant down, then you’re done.. Good luck.

(edited by DooJoon.8240)

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Can’t w8 for JQ to get kittened

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

in WvW

Posted by: Audit.6759

Audit.6759

All this bravado from JQQ will turn to excuses by the end of the week. Mark my words.

in WvW

Posted by: Daedalus.3954

Daedalus.3954

I can speak for ULTD, and I’m sure the rest of the Titan Alliance when I say, bring on the battle!

I look forward to another cycle with both servers, as they have brought the thunder at each engagement. Cheers to epic battles, fellas.

Commander Kaena Godsfire – Guardian
Server – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Ezkeal.7589

Ezkeal.7589

I have no clue what happens in Stonemist, however calling us scared of HoD really? I play normally on the borderlands and for the most part we tried to leave JQ alone and push north. However Having JQ completly neglect getting there keep letting hod control it and pushing into our side while we are trying to get our keep. This is why you guys ended up in 3rd place because of all the fail hat was happening on the borderlands.

SBI is not scared of HoD and we gave them a run for there money this week at late hours we dont have people that like to WvW. so we lost that lead. At one point we had 30k lead on HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

^
Stop with the JQQ stuff.

The only time I was in EB and say HoD and SBI fighting it out, HoD nearly had SBI off the map. We took back our side of the map from SBI. Why SBI would rather send its forces deep in our territory rather then attack HoD? Because they can’t take HoD one on one.

SBI would rather hold on to second place then ever make a bid for first. Then talk about third place servers like JQ or ET being bad. HoD is monster to beat, but they will never be beaten until SBI attacks them head on because I promise you JQ, ET or whoever will end up third will go for HoD.

@Ezkeal.7589

I tend to play Eternal, so that may not be as directed at borderlands people. The SBI on Eternal take an HoD supply camp and maybe a keep, then just stops attacking them.

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

(edited by Slayer Lord.5023)

in WvW

Posted by: mangarrage.1062

mangarrage.1062

Although you could be absolutely correct on the match up, you may be incorrect on one server. After week one there were servers that jumped ~6 spots. The 7,8,9 winner may be 3 and jq 2
Obviously after weeks and weeks of stats you wont see alot of changes to the 1st set of matchups but remember small data leads to very wide variety

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

Should be another solid week of good fighting assuming it rematches as we expect. All three servers deserve to be top tier.

HoD has great organization and individual skilled guilds followed by a 24/7 presence. They have earned the top spot and are the measuring stick. They are the Chuck Norris of NW WvWvW.

SBI has focused hard core pvp guilds who bring it usually non stop. They have improved after every match and have done everything to hold on to and earn the number two seed. The Jason Bourne’s of NA WvW. JQ’s main rival dating back to the BWE’s.

JQ is the old man Clint Eastwood in Gran Turino of NA WvW and underdog to the bone but were going to be there swinging till the whistle blows.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

in WvW

Posted by: Keldrath.4735

Keldrath.4735

I’m not convinced it won’t be a et/sbi/hod rematch.

sure JQ is stomping in their bracket, but that doesn’t automagically mean they are doing well enough to take et’s spot.

80 Necromancer/Guardian/Mesmer
Isle of Janthir
Super Ultra Mega Awesome [SUMA]

in WvW

Posted by: Greiger.7092

Greiger.7092

Hopefully we (JQ) will spend less time complaining about made up double teams and more time actually fighting the matches. We’ll have learned something from beating the lower tier, and be more prepared to fight SBI and HoD.

Oh who am I kidding. I predict more false double teaming accusations from day 1.

EDIT: I hope yer right Keldrath, we need at least another week in the lower bracket to get our confidence back, otherwise it’s just gunna be a repeat.

in WvW

Posted by: Judas.5432

Judas.5432

Personally, I don’t care who wins and who loses. HoD is a powerhouse but I think we can hold our own if we play intelligently and, rather than fighting for second place, we fight for first AND second.

The second and third place teams should ALWAYS be double teaming the first place team, honestly. If SBI was stomping the kittens out of 2 servers, I would fully expect them to stop fighting each other and focus us down.

Either way, this will eb fun

Judas – Kaineng
[CO] Cryptic Omen

in WvW

Posted by: Tuco.2419

Tuco.2419

It’s going to be HoD/SBI/JQ.

JQ only needs to get 27 more points than ET in the next scoring to win and they should definitely get it.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuitaran.3608

Nuitaran.3608

I think people should have to pass a 5th grade english test before posting on english speaking forums.

in WvW

Posted by: SKYeXile.2716

SKYeXile.2716

Let the war of the whiners, BEGIN!

Xile | TRF – GM | [AU] Trf-guild.com – Now Recruiting.

in WvW

Posted by: Judas.5432

Judas.5432

Let’s hope not. I’d love to see an end to all that and a general acceptance of what your server is and what your opponents are made of.

I, personally, can’t wait to rematch HoD. Some good guilds on that server. People just need to get over the whole “night-capping” thing. It’s part of the game, part of why their server is so freakin’ beefy, and an obstacle we need to figure out a way to overcome despite the fact that we are generally quite outnumbered during the wee hours.

Whining won’t win matches

Judas – Kaineng
[CO] Cryptic Omen

in WvW

Posted by: Talesslaser.7813

Talesslaser.7813

Seriously JQ, have you seen 1 ET person on forums all week complain about SBI + HoD teaming on them? You’re just making up the whole SBI+HoD thing because you were bad.

Or at least were bad, next week is a new week if JQ does indeed pass ET in ranking. Looking forward to see if JQ matured as a server at all, considering I’ve seen posts that say they’ve been trying to get more organized. Should be fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Lygerzero.1368

Lygerzero.1368

^ lol

JQQ will just keep whining. Top T2 server for sure though. No denying that.

in WvW

Posted by: BleedOrange.6073

BleedOrange.6073

SBI would rather hold on to second place then ever make a bid for first. Then talk about third place servers like JQ or ET being bad. HoD is monster to beat, but they will never be beaten until SBI attacks them head on because I promise you JQ, ET or whoever will end up third will go for HoD.

@Ezkeal.7589

I tend to play Eternal, so that may not be as directed at borderlands people. The SBI on Eternal take an HoD supply camp and maybe a keep, then just stops attacking them.

You are the very epitome of a JQQer. If you think any of this is remotely true you’re absolutely insane. We haven’t even started playing yet and you’re already making excuses.

in WvW

Posted by: JonnyJoce.1258

JonnyJoce.1258

Im ready. Not sure if its because we had such a huge lead that players were terrible or just kittenin around in the jump puzzle during the daytime…JQ is gonna get owned again if they have the same crappy response…in eternal atleast.

Jade QQuary
Moka Akasheya – 80 Norn Ranger
Parasight Eve – 80 Human Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Nanatte.3742

Nanatte.3742

i suppose to not make the mistake ET did, they have to hit both sides right from the start. and hard. working together doesn’t work out as well as anyone would like it to. pull the largest possible gap over the weekend and hope it pays off.

in WvW

Posted by: Namu.5712

Namu.5712

I am stocked up and ready to go for the rematch hope its good!

in WvW

Posted by: Quantum.8950

Quantum.8950

I hope we can have a good match thie time, without either side complaining/hurling abuses etc blah blah. Just want to enjoy a good fight, whoever wins or loses just accept it graciously

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

I look forward to the new matchup. It’s boring as fuq right now on JQ .__. It seemed like we wanted DB and CD to take stuff, so we had something to do…

Don’t get me wrong, there’s something perversly lol about seeing the whole map green, but it’s dreadfully boring.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Alvarez.9840

Alvarez.9840

In HoD/SBI/JQ
SBI say “hey HoD, let’s ally and give JQQ some lessons”

In HoD/SBI/ET
SBI say “hey ET, why u guys don’t attack #1 instead of us?”

In both cases
SBI say “hey HoD, stop night capping please please please”

Yah, JQQer will never win

in WvW

Posted by: Pants.8207

Pants.8207

Honestly, I’d rather be playing SoS and IoJ again. Yeah they got facerolled right at the start, but towards last Wednesday/Thursday they got their act together and came back with a vengance. That was probably some of the best action I’ve had in WvW and I’m sure those guys enjoyed it too.

I play during Oceanic hours and honestly right now is just not much fun against HoD; they outnumber us by a rediculous amount. So, I reckon go for it JQ, you’ll need a huge night crew to take on HoD.

Server – Eredon Terrace
Guild – [RUIN]

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Honestly I’d rather JQ stay out of the top match, due to 1 reason.
They constantly attack SBI then whine SBI/HoD have an alliance when SBI gets annoyed and attacks them back.

I can honestly say I have more respect for ET then JQ after this week’s match.

ET attacks SBI but they also attack HoD while SBI attacks HoD. Honestly that’s a smart thing to do. It allows the lower of the tier 1 servers to actually start taking down #1.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

(edited by Mishi.7058)

in WvW

Posted by: KevinK.9182

KevinK.9182

pls let CD v SoS v IoJ this week. this will reduce the blame on night capping.

let ET v FA v DB.