Who will be the victors in T1?

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Some of y’all confirmed that you ‘rested’ in your 1v1 vs JQ before leagues, so don’t try saying that with one hand, and then saying poor BG got obliterated with the other. It doesn’t match up, yo

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Some of y’all confirmed that you ‘rested’ in your 1v1 vs JQ before leagues, so don’t try saying that with one hand, and then saying poor BG got obliterated with the other. It doesn’t match up, yo

If BG is “rested”, JQ is sitting on a private beach in the bahamas with sexy ladies using palm leaves to fan you while you consume an infinite supply of bacon and beer.

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Who cares who wins T1.

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Who cares who wins T1.

I do.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

What guilds did BG bought?
Can i get their names?
All the time I heard BG bought guilds
but nobody can’t give their names.

in WvW

Posted by: Thrashbarg.9820

Thrashbarg.9820

There is no such thing as T1.

It’s called Gold League.

I know what you are trying to ask, and I’d answer “who cares? the league scheme isn’t a fair representation of skill level anyway.”

Using outdated terminology about tiers further perpetuates the idea which caused the server stacking mess that currently exists.

Hats off to all the ones who stood before me, and taught a fool to ride.

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Who cares who wins T1.

More people than those that care about T3

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

Can i get their names?

“JaredKincade.9761:

All the posts about “buying” guilds has got me thinking.

Before I start let me clarify something that people like to forget. I can’t speak for all servers, but I know enough about what’s going on BG to know that BG has never ever given more than the cost of a guild to move. "

I will let you find the post this is in and read the rest of it. Basically its trying to be a clever post saying when BG does it its not buying guilds its supporting them but when others do it its buying them.

in WvW

Zikory.6871

Can i get their names?

“JaredKincade.9761:

All the posts about “buying” guilds has got me thinking.

Before I start let me clarify something that people like to forget. I can’t speak for all servers, but I know enough about what’s going on BG to know that BG has never ever given more than the cost of a guild to move. "

I will let you find the post this is in and read the rest of it. Basically its trying to be a clever post saying when BG does it its not buying guilds its supporting them but when others do it its buying them.

Hi KeeZee!!! Thats not completely true, JaredKincade didn’t claim that others were buying guilds. He was trying to draw a line between what constitutes “buying” a guild. There is no difference between servers in that regard, supporting a guild with transfer costs or flat out “buying” a guild would still be defined the same regardless. The real question is at what point is it not ok or looked down upon? Confirmed in the match thread both SoR and BG have helped with transfer costs and neither have flat out “bought” a guild. I’m leaving JQ out of this as they have been very quite on this subject and there is no reason to spread more misinformation.

EDIT: I used the word confirmed since any information proving other wise is not available or public. What happens behind the scenes may or may not become public so we can’t make legitimate accusation’s with out undeniable proof.

Zikory – Retired Thief

(edited by Zikory.6871)

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Who cares who wins T1.

More people than those that care about T3

I really doubt your server (SoS) cares who wins. We know it will be BG. Only other real player is JQ.

And, who cares who wins silver, except FA or SBI?

in WvW

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

So KeeZee, I know people like to talk,
and saying about BG bought this guild and that guild.
I can go around the forums and claim this server paid this guild to move.
So… which guilds did BG bought is my questions
because all I see is SOR making lame excuses and make up story
for their failure.
That is all.

in WvW

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

Honestly, I can see This coming match up being the deciding role. JQ has had easy matchups other than Week 1. Which Week 1 shouldn’t even be considered do to PvE Achievement hunters. I know everyone got hit kitten those, but it prevented servers from getting their true strength and guilds in.

I’m excited to see what BG will bring to the table in this coming week and enjoy this match up VERY much. I think SoR should get some much needed rest, get your achievements guys. Then get ready for the final week of BG/SoR/JQ. I’m hoping SoS will provide some interesting aspects to the league to.

No disrespect meant, as you guys have some VERY good roamers out there, but a server that was completely thrown away and was thought to have nothing to do in the leagues, is going to be the deciding factor. Even though they may not view themselves as such and plan on playing the same, they will still be the factor in how the league plays out. But even if they did double team BG with JQ, would it be enough to stop BG’s undefeated streak?

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

in WvW

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

This “X server bought Y guild from Z server” nonsense is getting annoying. Unless you can substantiate your accusation with actual evidence them you’ve got nothing and are just trolling.

All three of the top servers have had large influxes of players in the past few months. I’m sure if you’ll look back in previous threads, you’ll see posts of each server having gotten influx of players. I even remember seeing SoR getting the same despite them being the most vocal on the forums recently trashing BG.

My advice is for everyone to step back and take a deep breath.

in WvW

Zikory.6871

This “X server bought Y guild from Z server” nonsense is getting annoying. Unless you can substantiate your accusation with actual evidence them you’ve got nothing and are just trolling.

All three of the top servers have had large influxes of players in the past few months. I’m sure if you’ll look back in previous threads, you’ll see posts of each server having gotten influx of players. I even remember seeing SoR getting the same despite them being the most vocal on the forums recently trashing BG.

My advice is for everyone to step back and take a deep breath.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Jeydra.4386

Jeydra.4386

BG isn’t queue’d 24/7, by any means. Heck, BGBL queued way too late despite the fact that SoR was already fielding a map blob. (Impressively just 3 massive guilds).

The fact that SoR can match us during OCX/SEA means that JQ will absolutely dominate us in that time zone.

For my money, the only way BG will win is if they can hold onto the lead from ZD’s time zone all the way to NA PST. Last PST / “Hawaiian time”, as SoR/JQ liked to call it before, all the way to SEA, will be JQ’s playground.

Should be said now, though. Both servers have the manpower to queue at least 3 maps 24/7. (Organized guilds and commanders is another thing).

I just went and queued for an hour during BG’s so-called “weak timezone” (beginning 7am GMT = 3pm SEA = 6pm Oceanic). Two of the four maps were completely capped, leaving only two maps contested, and both were fully queued. Played an hour of PvP and still didn’t get in.

BG is really hideously stacked right now. If things stay the way they are – no guilds transferring out because of the queue times for example – it’s hard to see BG losing.