Whos gonna win Blob tournoment (T1)

in WvW

Posted by: Biological.3297

Biological.3297

My prediction SFR. Too many players.
Looking at it from Deso’s veiw we aint got a chance in hell.
Another 4 weeks of being against SFR also predicted
I mean come on the notes said not the SAME !3! servers not always placed together, didn’t say nufin about the top 2.
Let’s see what happens.

in WvW

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

Especially considering that there is no transfer penalty with this tournament, the amount of band wagoners will be disgusting. SFR first, deso or kodash second.

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Desolation has a population of players waiting for a big occasion to happen, you can’t say SFR has ‘too’ many players once you see the queues we’ll have once this Tournament starts.

People weren’t complaining for the past two weeks which they lost and even came 3rd last week, I’m don’t really play for PPT though atm and I’m not a closet SFR fan (lol); I’m just giving an observation with as little bias as possible.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

If I understood things correctly the Fall 2014 Tournament will use similar system to the Spring tournament. In other words, winner goes up and loser goes down. We have now still good changes to drop 4th position. I don’t care if enemies will call us Tankalation. Taking a rest before the league is smart. Dropping to EU rank 4 would mean us matched against rank 5 and 6 on the first week. Winning t2 is easier than t1. Then next match up would be t1 and so on. We won last week against SFR + Kodash fair and square. Now I don’t mind us losing the weeks before the league.

All the top servers have gotten new players. And I think this is just the beginning. I am quite sure most enemy servers already have queues on prime time, but every top server will be full when the Tournament begins. Desolation achievement hunters will flood in when the tournament starts. Desolation still lacks pro small scale roaming teams to counter numerous Gandara and Kodash roamers, to snipe every dolyak and capture every supply camp there is and ninja cap keeps and towers. We also don’t have enough players who want to play during morning and noon hours. This is where we need to improve. Otherwise our chances to win are small, but 2nd place is not bad and will give many tickets as well.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

My prediction SFR. Too many players.
Looking at it from Deso’s veiw we aint got a chance in hell.
Another 4 weeks of being against SFR also predicted
I mean come on the notes said not the SAME !3! servers not always placed together, didn’t say nufin about the top 2.
Let’s see what happens.

What is this? SFR looks to win again and #desotears follow.
And on GW2NET too. How come these posts were not done last week?
Whelp, if there’s anything predictable about S3 is the amount of tears shed by Deso apologists…

Not really looking forward to it…

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

I predict SFR, if they can be bothered and aren’t swamped by noobs (oops, I mean achievement hunters), as the core wvw is much bigger and better organised than anyone else. Even the pugs are mostly on ts and runnign decent builds.
Deso’s problem is lack of coherent leadership over the whole day and lack of bodies outside a short prime time. It’s not unusual to see a 40 stack for EB then to enter and see no comm, maybe 1-5 q for Deso bl and no q on the others (and no comm). Also a lot of upscaleds in the main maps, as EOTM tends not to have comms in most instances or is outnumbered.

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Some SFR players keep talking about #desotears. In every single match up against Desolation, SFR has focused more on it than the other server. Talk about having a stigma against a server. Shouldn’t we feel honored? :-)

#desotears are nothing more than just a rumor. The loot is good here. “your inventory is full” is a common message, even though I have an extra bag slot.

About the up levels. Well, it seems the opposing servers also got a fair share of them. It is true we often lack PuG commanders, but in general the organization has improved and several hard core guilds have transferred to us.

The winner is mostly determined by coverage and numbers. And SFR still has more players during morning and noon than the other servers. We are often enjoying the outnumbered “buff” then. Unless some drastic transfers happen, the other servers besides SFR and Deso probably won’t have enough coverage to fight for the tier 1 win week after week, despite both Kodash, Gandara and Riverside have a strong prime time. One to few weeks extraordinary push is possible, but that has been shown to lead to a burn out. Baruch Bay (BB) took 3rd spot in The Spring Tournament. Look where they are now.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in WvW

Posted by: Valdemas.4960

Valdemas.4960

#desotears are nothing more than just a rumor. The loot is good here. “your inventory is full” is a common message, even though I have an extra bag slot.

Wait, a whole extra bagslot and your inventory still gets full all the time? Now that is impressive.

Vinita Rush, ZDs Officer

in WvW

Posted by: Brutal Augus.5917

Brutal Augus.5917

Wait, a whole extra bagslot and your inventory still gets full all the time? Now that is impressive.

I have 160 slots and my bags still get full all the time in FC…thats 7 tiers below you

[varX] Limitless Potential

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

SFR easy win.
BG easy win.

Both servers have the most no lifers.