Why Leagues Will Make People Quit

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

It’s funny. WvWvW has been the same for an entire year except for some new abilities. The same mechanics for the most part are the same. It got old after 3-4 months and TONS of players left the game completely. The forums here are riddled with people who don’t want any sort of change….. let’s face it… you won’t quit because of the following:

1. GW2 is hands down one of the best PVP/WvW games on the market right now. No other game offers this sort of combat/performance and balance.(sure it has its issues but every game does..)
2. It’s free.

You will not see massive xsfers to servers… do you want to know why? cus its expensive. You may see a one Xsfer by some guilds, but that won’t last. It’s just too much gold/gems.

The League will eventually get to the point the game is already at.. the top servers on top fighting one another and the rest followed suit.

You people need to deal with the change or quit. But we all know your not quitting.

Actually, that’s completely untrue. There have been massive changes in WvW since launch. Here are the main ones:

1) Removal of culling. Game-changer. WvW before and after were almost different games.

2) AC buff. Opening salvo in Anet’s self-induced Project Kill Your Own Game. Drastically lowered PvP competition in WvW and lead directly to the rise of GvG’s.

3) Randomized Matchup’s. Part II of Project Kill Your Own Game. Even further reduced competition. Began PPT’s descent into irrelevance. Cemented existence of GvG.

And in the near-future we have these changes coming:

4) WvW Leagues: Project Kill Your Own Game Part III. PPT will fade into obscurity and who you are actually fighting will cease to matter. WvW will become all about the GvG and open field fights.

5) Full Ascended Gear. Not necessarily Project Kill Your Own Game IV, as it may stabilize gear treadmill hampsters as the PvP population. But is a complete 180 on WvW as it was at launch. It is now full MMO gear grind PvP.

I just wanna disagree point 3. Randomized match ups were amazing. It breathed a lot of life into a lotta the tiers.

I have a proposal.

We will cease complaining about leagues: if, and only if, Devon Carver agrees to do a weekly video announcing the results.

We further stipulate that he must act and sound genuinely surprised when a higher ranked server beats a lower ranked one. He should also give a list of reasons why the matches the proceeding week are interesting and the outcome is in doubt.

I want him to go on record, explaining how Crystal Desert vs Fort Aspenwood vs Jade Quarry is a competitive match and how it is anyone’s game.

If he is willing to do this, aka do to himself what he’s doing to us (insulting intelligence); then we can admit that we are all in this together and will cease pestering them on these boards.

Everyone please +1 to give this visibility.

Honestly, maybe boring everyone in tier 1 with matches against tiers 2-5 will finally get them to transfer off there. It seems like they’re in some never ending stupid arms race with each other for population and I do feel like it’s been at the expense of the other servers.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

I personally think folks are getting too bent out of shape about the league, the effect in game to me should be minimal. Coverage issues makes me not care about PPT before, why would any of that change in regards to league? I plan to go out and kill people every night just like I always do, league doesn’t change that. We already have messed up matches, so league wont change that. The whole ‘we wont be doing anything till league is over’ is an obvious cop-out and excuse to do more living story kitten instead of fixing WvW, but realistically I cant think of the last patch I cared about anyways.

Do I think it is stupid that ANET is creating a ‘the server with the best coverage and most people’ award, yes of course. A huge waste of resources that could be better spent on areas of WvW that would help everyone. Does it show that ANET has profound lack of understanding about WvW in general, yes of course. Overall though, I didnt care about PPT before and nothing has changed to make me care now.

I’m pretty sure even “going out every night just to kill” will be affected negatively as well. We’re talking about matchups that are not just imbalanced, but insanely imbalanced — on the order of 24/7 spawn camping imbalanced. And these matchups won’t be happening occasionally, but almost every week if you’re one of the low ranked servers for your league.

By the way, if you are on a low ranked server, prepare for a lot of running as you won’t have waypoints at any time, anywhere.

in WvW

styx.7294

I personally think folks are getting too bent out of shape about the league, the effect in game to me should be minimal. Coverage issues makes me not care about PPT before, why would any of that change in regards to league? I plan to go out and kill people every night just like I always do, league doesn’t change that. We already have messed up matches, so league wont change that. The whole ‘we wont be doing anything till league is over’ is an obvious cop-out and excuse to do more living story kitten instead of fixing WvW, but realistically I cant think of the last patch I cared about anyways.

Do I think it is stupid that ANET is creating a ‘the server with the best coverage and most people’ award, yes of course. A huge waste of resources that could be better spent on areas of WvW that would help everyone. Does it show that ANET has profound lack of understanding about WvW in general, yes of course. Overall though, I didnt care about PPT before and nothing has changed to make me care now.

I’m pretty sure even “going out every night just to kill” will be affected negatively as well. We’re talking about matchups that are not just imbalanced, but insanely imbalanced — on the order of 24/7 spawn camping imbalanced. And these matchups won’t be happening occasionally, but almost every week if you’re one of the low ranked servers for your league.

By the way, if you are on a low ranked server, prepare for a lot of running as you won’t have waypoints at any time, anywhere.

Actually, I think it’s not as much runnin as you suggest. If I recall correctly, fights like this you just fight over NW tower for a week, haha. After the first time we fought the new Kaineng I never wanted to see Sunnyhill again.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

I feel bad for the unlucky servers that get T1 servers twice (7 weeks, 14 total opponents, 11 other servers) so it is bound to happen unless ANet is smart and puts T1 together twice in the 7 weeks.

It is also sad that (what seems like the majority) of players blame ANet for the population imbalance when it was the players that created it. That strive to be #1 seemed to be too much for some people and the only way to “be #1” was to go to a bigger server. We, as a collective group, could have prevented this from happening but instead we took the easy way out and just grouped together on 4 servers. Who cares if you are in “omg T1 im so cool” if everyone whines and complains about skill lag and not finding any opponents to fight? Is short-term pride of “winning” WvW, not being rewarded for it other than saying you are #1 worth the long-term downfall of a gametype?

The only positive I can see coming out of this is population shift. Those players on servers ranked 9-12, if looking to move and I would think, they would move to rank 13-16 (for better rewards). After this league is over and free movement of servers via rank is allowed, those previous ranked 13 and higher servers could move up to a “new rating level” which would freshen up WvW for everyone.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in WvW

Posted by: Istaf.1953

Istaf.1953

The forums here are riddled with people who don’t want any sort of change.

Wait wat? Most everyone wants changes. And most people like 90% of the changes in the new update. Most people however don’t like the match ups and the stat buff they plan to add. Which is where all the QQ is coming from.

Will I leave GW2? It’s a real possibility. I’ve already stopped spending money in the gem store and other games will fill the lack of competition in the WvW market soon

[RET] Medicalstaf
Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

I feel bad for the unlucky servers that get T1 servers twice (7 weeks, 14 total opponents, 11 other servers) so it is bound to happen unless ANet is smart and puts T1 together twice in the 7 weeks.

It is also sad that (what seems like the majority) of players blame ANet for the population imbalance when it was the players that created it. That strive to be #1 seemed to be too much for some people and the only way to “be #1” was to go to a bigger server. We, as a collective group, could have prevented this from happening but instead we took the easy way out and just grouped together on 4 servers. Who cares if you are in “omg T1 im so cool” if everyone whines and complains about skill lag and not finding any opponents to fight? Is short-term pride worth the long-term downfall of a gametype?

The only positive I can see coming out of this is population shift. Those players on servers ranked 9-12, if looking to move and I would think, they would move to rank 13-16 (for better rewards). After this league is over and free movement of servers via rank is allowed, those previous ranked 13 and higher servers could move up to a “new rating level” which would freshen up WvW for everyone.

Tragedy of the commons, I guess.

As for players moving from ranks 9-12 into 13-16. That’ll happen. Players will also move from ranks 9-12 to ranks 1-3 as well as from 21-24 to 13-16 and 1-3. Basically, everyone will top load into 1-3 and 13-16 making the low population servers even smaller. There will be a population shift, but not in a way that moves people from 1-3 to the lower tiers — which is what we really need.

Even if this type of population shift were good, you’d be killing servers ranked 9-12 for it — it’s that worth it, or fair to those servers?

And “moving up to a new ratings level” wouldn’t freshen up WvW. It’s pretty clear that if you move from the lower league to the upper one you’re just going to get zerged 24/7.

in WvW

Feed Me Change.6528

It is also sad that (what seems like the majority) of players blame ANet for the population imbalance when it was the players that created it. That strive to be #1 seemed to be too much for some people and the only way to “be #1” was to go to a bigger server. We, as a collective group, could have prevented this from happening but instead we took the easy way out and just grouped together on 4 servers. Who cares if you are in “omg T1 im so cool” if everyone whines and complains about skill lag and not finding any opponents to fight? Is short-term pride worth the long-term downfall of a gametype?

As for players moving from ranks 9-12 into 13-16. That’ll happen. Players will also move from ranks 9-12 to ranks 1-3 as well as from 21-24 to 13-16 and 1-3. Basically, everyone will top load into 1-3 and 13-16 making the low population servers even smaller. There will be a population shift, but not in a way that moves people from 1-3 to the lower tiers — which is what we really need.

Even if this type of population shift were good, you’d be killing servers ranked 9-12 for it — it’s that worth it, or fair to those servers?

And “moving up to a new ratings level” wouldn’t freshen up WvW. It’s pretty clear that if you move from the lower league to the upper one you’re just going to get zerged 24/7.

I should have explained better really, sorry bout that.

After this league is over servers 9-12 and 13-16 will fight amongst themselves and change rankings, which creates different ranges for match-ups. That is where the “freshen up” comes from. Yeah, it’s just replacing 1 server with another but those previous lower servers will get to fight Mag and SoS but with more people than they previously had. There will be different match-ups with possibly different outcomes, which recreates the ladder.

But Yes, I completely agree (on killing 9-12). When the “arms race” started (back when JQ stacked to beat us, SoS) it was all downhill from there. In response to the massive population shift, there have been ZERO reasons to not be on the same server has everyone else. No reason to not blob, no reason to not karma train, no reason to fight open field other than guild pride and even that was shot-down. Devon said to forget about the “tier mentality” but it was here for so long it is forever stuck in players’ minds.

The gap between league is not that big (50 glicko currently). #12 beat #13 last week by 25k points.. in WvW that is a SMALL margin of victory (equates to 37 PPT over a week). Now if you want to jump from 16 to 9, of course that’s a blow out but so is 9 to 2 (same rank difference).

in WvW

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

I should have explained better really, sorry bout that.

After this league is over servers 9-12 and 13-16 will fight amongst themselves and change rankings, which creates different ranges for match-ups. That is where the “freshen up” comes from. Yeah, it’s just replacing 1 server with another but those previous lower servers will get to fight Mag and SoS but with more people than they previously had. There will be different match-ups with possibly different outcomes, which recreates the ladder.

But Yes, I completely agree (on killing 9-12). When the “arms race” started (back when JQ stacked to beat us, SoS) it was all downhill from there. In response to the massive population shift, there have been ZERO reasons to not be on the same server has everyone else. No reason to not blob, no reason to not karma train, no reason to fight open field other than guild pride and even that was shot-down. Devon said to forget about the “tier mentality” but it was here for so long it is forever stuck in players’ minds.

The gap between league is not that big (50 glicko currently). #12 beat #13 last week by 25k points.. in WvW that is a SMALL margin of victory (equates to 37 PPT over a week). Now if you want to jump from 16 to 9, of course that’s a blow out but so is 9 to 2 (same rank difference).

good points

in WvW

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

Some people may quit, but I doubt that enough people will quit to cause a major concern. After all, the only major group that is significantly impacted is the GvG community.

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Honestly, maybe boring everyone in tier 1 with matches against tiers 2-5 will finally get them to transfer off there. It seems like they’re in some never ending stupid arms race with each other for population and I do feel like it’s been at the expense of the other servers.

While there have been no shortage of individuals who have left T1, I can only think of 4 guilds in the last 7 months who have left the current top 3 for lower servers. 2 of those went only as far as T2; and only FoE and AGG (FoE is no longer around and essentially merged with AGG) went to any beneath T2.

So that is a single guild in 8 months; 8 months that has seen constant match stagnation and more lag than ever in Tier 1.

There is a T1 mentality, that somehow the tactics and strategies are superior or that the gameplay lacks quality outside of it.

The truth is that have a large comfy blob around you takes pressure off the individual and provides shielding.

In T3 and below, the individual contribution is much more important and your skill or lack thereof is front and center for all to see.

Now this isn’t the case for all T1 guilds, of course. Some of them are just too large to realistically work on smaller servers. TSYM tried to tough it out on SoS but found all that happened is that they’d go onto a map and the enemy would just leave. No one really enjoys PvD.

in WvW

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Have now seen it happen on DR. A lot of people are moving to stacked servers or quiting the game all together. I am sure Devon could see it on the metrics already.

Some of us might stay and play as holding points, upgrading and siege isn’t that important to us. But if those are part of the game, why do people who choose low tier servers deprived of them? I can’t really blame the people who leave as Anet isn’t even acknowledging the issue.

in WvW

Feed Me Change.6528

While there have been no shortage of individuals who have left T1, I can only think of 4 guilds in the last 7 months who have left the current top 3 for lower servers. 2 of those went only as far as T2; and only FoE and AGG (FoE is no longer around and essentially merged with AGG) went to any beneath T2.

Haha. I get still a warm feeling when people remember FoE, but while FoE is no longer we did not merge with Agg. There are only a few of us that still play and those that do are actually spread amongst all the servers of the game now, almost like a Where’s Waldo? of FoE members

I will say though: the mentality of guilds in T1-2 is DRASTICALLY different than those in T6-8. This is why you don’t see such moves like FoE & Agg did anymore. I could bore you with what happened after we move and the subsequent weeks but I won’t. The bottom line is that WvW is more of an afterthought the further you go down in Tiers and for many guilds in T1 they are ‘bred’ to think and act a certain way.

If you look at FoE and Agg, where are they now? Agg went BACK to T1 (twice?) and FoE moved to SoS and a small group to JQ afterwards before we stopped playing on a large scale. Guilds create their identity and mentality to strive for certain goals, most of those are only achievable when surrounded by like-minded guilds, this is why guilds that leave T1 often return or swap between T1 and T2.

My 2 pennies

in WvW

Posted by: etiolate.9185

etiolate.9185

There’s this big old misnomer that you can draw PVE players into PVP if you incentivize or advertise the PVP enough. Every game tries to do this and fails, and yet another company comes along and makes the same mistake.

PvE players and PvP players are very different players. There are PvX players (like myself), but you will never get PvE players over into PvP. It’s a totally different mindset between the two. They are different customers with different wants that are at odds with each other.

So what you should always do, as a PvP game or PvP mode, is make sure you get all the PvP people you can and retain them. Every ounce of effort you give towards going after PvE players is a waste of time and resources, and it can potentially turn away your PvP players.

The game is bleeding PvP players and reacting by trying to push its PvE players into PvP. It’s lead to nothing but negative reactions and an angry playerbase.

Zed Zebes – SBI Mesmer

in WvW

styx.7294

Haha. I get still a warm feeling when people remember FoE, but while FoE is no longer we did not merge with Agg. There are only a few of us that still play and those that do are actually spread amongst all the servers of the game now, almost like a Where’s Waldo? of FoE members

I will say though: the mentality of guilds in T1-2 is DRASTICALLY different than those in T6-8. This is why you don’t see such moves like FoE & Agg did anymore. I could bore you with what happened after we move and the subsequent weeks but I won’t. The bottom line is that WvW is more of an afterthought the further you go down in Tiers and for many guilds in T1 they are ‘bred’ to think and act a certain way.

If you look at FoE and Agg, where are they now? Agg went BACK to T1 (twice?) and FoE moved to SoS and a small group to JQ afterwards before we stopped playing on a large scale. Guilds create their identity and mentality to strive for certain goals, most of those are only achievable when surrounded by like-minded guilds, this is why guilds that leave T1 often return or swap between T1 and T2.

My 2 pennies

I image the sort of things a guild with 20 people on the field does in T1 and T8 are quite different. I didn’t see much of FoE but Agg seemed like they only had the one speed.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Feed Me Change.6528

My 2 pennies

I image the sort of things a guild with 20 people on the field does in T1 and T8 are quite different. I didn’t see much of FoE but Agg seemed like they only had the one speed.

That sucks. I had a blast leading FoE in WvW. FoE&Agg Alliance for life!

But yes, when we went down to T8 it was an eye-opening experience. There are no aggressive guilds, they ‘feel each other out’ a lot, where as here if Agg runs into EP/RE/etc it instantly becomes a battle of WE HAVE TO HIT THEM FIRST AND NOW!!!

This is where it is different.

To be completely on topic again: league might make people quit but then again, it is only 7 weeks long and it’s the first one. I would hope that IF there is a 2nd one, that some of the major issues the players have noticed and even some that will unfold during the 7 weeks are addressed.

in WvW

Posted by: HyperHysteria.4128

HyperHysteria.4128

I’m sure there are thousands of threads on this already, but I want to throw my hat into the ring.

I never really post threads of doom and gloom about an upcoming patch, because I feel like people in general tend to overreact, and for the most part it all works itself out in the long run.

However, I have to say that after reading the blog post about leagues I’m feeling very down about WvW and this game in general at this point, and here’s why.

I spend a vast majority of my playing time in WvW. It’s what I find fun in GW2 and roaming in groups with my guildmates or solo is always my favorite activity. We play on a lower tier server (Gates of Madness) so we’ve had our ups and downs, and we’ve always been sort of an underdog server, which we like. Until recently we had actually built up a pretty decent group of dedicated players that were helping us improve and move up the rankings.

Leagues have already destroyed that progress, as all but ourselves and maybe 1-2 other WvW guilds have left.

With that said, here are my concerns about the new system.

1) Getting rolled every week is incredibly frustrating and could easily take the fun out of the game completely. I’m all for underdogs and I love the thought of pulling GoM out of the ashes, but the fact is everyone will be on 1-2 servers and we’ll get destroyed. This will be the case for a lot of lower tier servers, and it will only encourage even more top heavy servers.

2) Even if we DID want to transfer to a server with a shot, it would just turn into a massive zerg fest 24/7, which is also no fun.

3) This greatly encourages PvE players with no investment in WvW to not only transfer, but get rewards for doing NOTHING! We don’t get rewards if we don’t participate in Living Story content, nor do we get PvP rewards if we don’t play in tournaments. Why should everyone else get the rewards that we fight for day in and day out without lifting a finger?

4) This is probably my biggest concern. A quote from the GW2 blog post: “To further incentivize spending your points we will not be introducing any new ability lines during the season, nor shall we be making any other changes to WvW, with the exception of bug fixes, until the season concludes”

This means we’ll get no improvements to WvW at all and be stuck with a pretty stale game mode for a long period of time. I’ve tried to defend ANet before when people claimed that WvW was the bottom of the barrel in terms of their priorities, but this change makes it pretty clear to me that they aren’t really interested in what our player base wants.

I’m really scared that this change will make me want to stop playing the game altogether, and I’m pretty sure there are a LOT of other players that will do the same.

This guy speaks the truth! I’m quite sad to see Devona’s Rest moral drop terribly low due to the fact that are WvW population averages about 15—30 people after the reset. And with the new league system; that’s just a bullet to the heart.

Devona’s Rest Commander
[kYrO] Gaza Strip

in WvW

Posted by: aramilshadow.1860

aramilshadow.1860

I think the league is gonna kill the lower servers like mine, I am on Devon’s Rest, the next to last server(we are trying to get better i promise), we got matched up to a server 4 ranks higher and 2 ranks higher last week and it was obvious who to lower rank was, made alot of people stop playing that week. I think they should do the three server matchups,lets use 1-3 and 4-6 as examples, well lets say that week 2 came in last in 1-3 and 6 came in first in 4-6, I think that for the next week 6 moves up a group and 2 move down so that the match up would be 1v3v6, and 4v2v5. so basicly break it up into 3 spot teirs and you just gradually move up or down. no more of this hey we are gonna put the 24 spot against the 18 spot.

[GoT] Guardians of Thrones
Ranger
Devonas Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

For anyone saying this will not cause people to move.

I know a lower tier server that has had 3 of the biggest WvW guilds move. 2 just before the official annoucement of leagues and one after it.

It wasnt to get better rewards… it was to have an actual FIGHT. When your on a server that gets camped 4 of the 7 weeks in a row… yeah that is not exactly a server bonding experience.

So you can take “this wont effect anything” and stick it where Anet liked to stick it to WvWers.

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

in WvW

Posted by: Jalad Lantana.3027

Jalad Lantana.3027

The very first time I read about how WvW was supposed to work (and at the time, transfers were free for months,) it was obvious, what was going to happen was that the most competitive players would naturally head for the top servers. It could take years for that initial imbalance surge to get evened out.

It just insanity to run any sports league where the players are free to transfer teams at any time, regardless of cost to the player. The cosmetic rewards for 1st and second are immaterial and not why players transfer. Players are not transferring to the top tiers for a chance for a cheesy finisher. They are transferring to be on a world that consistently fields a full team.

They are tired of playing on teams with short rosters and being consistently outnumbered.

Imagine If major league sports teams were set up like this and matches were allowed to proceed even it one team only fielded one person.

Its no fun for the ‘winning’ team to play against a partial team. And those who experience playing on partial team are going to be highly motivated to play something else or cough up the dough to transfer to a team that can field a full team.

I think transfers either need to be free or totally prevented. Other wise it is truly pay to win or pay to not lose situation.

I think Power of the Mists needs to be awarded only to those who actually participate in WvW and perhaps be made more attractive, with things like more ‘luck’ points dropping in WvW.

It’s a very hard sell at this point to convince new PVE players on a low tier world to enter WvW.

HOD
Guardian / Ranger / Mesmer / Necro / Warrior
Played since 1st online ‘demo’ months before the BWEs.

(edited by Jalad Lantana.3027)

in WvW

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

The most alarming thing to me is that leagues actually take a step in the wrong direction.

Server stacking was already a problem. It’s something that I thought needed work. Why do players feel the need to stack on a handful of servers and what can ArenaNet do to encourage players to move to or stay on lower ranked servers? Not only does the leagues model not encourage this, it actually gives players even more reason to stack.

in WvW

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

The leagues might work for the bottom tiers, but the differenece between the 3 T1 servers and the others is massive.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

in WvW

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

Personally i dont really like WvW season. Because all the people are just going to transfer to big servers. 4-5 guilds on GoM already transfered to JQ and BG after they heard about wvw season 1. WvW was fun now anet want to make competition of zerging! If the winning server reward has precursors, everyone might as well transfer to the BIG 3 servers.

R.I.P Kumu <3

in WvW

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

this weeks desolation vs sfr was the worst i experienced. looks like sfr is stronger then ever. having WP’s all over bl’s and EB in the morning…

im just saying… it has begun. and a lot of people are right when saying it is already over. wvw has no chance.

food for thought: what will happen to outmaned server when stronger server has all 3 bloodlust buffs? should they even get out of spown to get farmed (this time for points), or would it strategically be better to just keep the 650 tick every 15 minutes?

in WvW

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

At this point with how broken wvw has become, anet should seriously think about releasing a Factions expansion, and turn all servers into two equal opposing teams, scrubbing out all current rank systems in the process. Problem solved.

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com

in WvW

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Leagues would work IF at the same time introduced a handicapping system, probably a weekly one.

If they did this EVERY server in the league would have a chance at winning and it would be very, very close right up till the last day…

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

here is my prediction sor wins…omg wow i must be psichic.o.0
so boring. i aint gonna log in. 1 week in t1 as a t2 server is enough! 60 man zergs everywhere and 1 sever capping the entire map within 10-15minutes. even with a million of siege in garri u cant hold it vs 60 people if u only have 15-25 on atm.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: xTiMeBoMBx.2863

xTiMeBoMBx.2863

here is my prediction sor wins…omg wow i must be psichic.o.0
so boring. i aint gonna log in. 1 week in t1 as a t2 server is enough! 60 man zergs everywhere and 1 sever capping the entire map within 10-15minutes. even with a million of siege in garri u cant hold it vs 60 people if u only have 15-25 on atm.

I know how you feel. We already can’t take a whole week of being outnummered and under-coverage so idk how I’m gonna take a 7 week long fight.

in WvW

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

Well look what happens when your server has to face one just four or so ranks above yours. A lot of previously core WvW players take most of the week off along with all the previous fairweathers. Even leagues of six would hurt communities of everything but T1. Promise servers that half the time they’re gonna see servers six or more ranks away from them. Seriously? How in any respect is that healthy for this game.

The thing Anet doesn’t seem to realize is that for a reasonable amount of people, once they stop playing, they’re not coming back. Once they see their precious population stats go continuously downward, it’s most likely already too late.

[DERP] – Maguuma