Why Remove World Buffs

Why Remove World Buffs

in WvW

Posted by: AikijinX.6258

AikijinX.6258

Just like the title explained. Why remove it.

The extra HP you got from Robust % made or broke builds. If you plan to implement something just to take it away in the future, why go through with it at all. Same with the guard stacks (Extra power and Vitality for every stack.)

Will there be any other options on HP increases via World buffs? (minus ruin buffs)

Maguuma
AikijinX- [Mada] [MILF] [HUNT] 7.3k Thief Hours
Defend Your Back

Why Remove World Buffs

in WvW

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Just equip a few pieces of Marauder’s instead of Zerker’s and tada you have your health back.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

Why Remove World Buffs

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Why? Such bonuses has always been stupid to begin with, just like early bloodlust. All it does is empower the already winning side.

That said Anet probably either broke it or went “meh” and pressed the delete button. They dont explain these things to us. Just like they’ve never explained why the 100% damage boost on ACs has been kept in place for years despite player complaints.

Why Remove World Buffs

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Because anet has no idea what to do to really make wvw relevant.

World buffs were there as a “reason” for people to play for their server even though it is a pretty insignificant “reason” to begin with. Pretty sure they took the idea from some pvp mmorpgs but left out the significant parts of it.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Why Remove World Buffs

in WvW

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

All it does is empower the already winning side.

This ^ the old stronger get stronger while the weaker get weaker routine, it was bad for the game. Friday reset was always harder for some builds without the extra HP, now you just have to play as if every day is Friday or as others have mentioned build for more HP.

Why Remove World Buffs

in WvW

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Because they can re-attach the healthy bonuses to other stuff. Why have a +gathering Power of the Mists buff when they could attach it to something else, like an account perk of some kind like MF?

Nalhadia – Kaineng

Why Remove World Buffs

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

I am glad that Power of the Mists was finally removed. It is favoring the winning side. I have been advocating removal of power of mists already for 4+ years.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

Why Remove World Buffs

in WvW

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

The extra HP you got from Robust % made or broke builds. If you plan to implement something just to take it away in the future, why go through with it at all. Same with the guard stacks (Extra power and Vitality for every stack.)

Will there be any other options on HP increases via World buffs? (minus ruin buffs)

Your Daredevil should have plenty of HP without it

Welcome back to NA btw, can’t wait to go vs Mag so I can finally fight you

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

Why Remove World Buffs

in WvW

Posted by: AikijinX.6258

AikijinX.6258

Your Daredevil should have plenty of HP without it

Welcome back to NA btw, can’t wait to go vs Mag so I can finally fight you

Oh I have plenty of HP, my daredevil is fine and those with my build are fine. I am not advocating for myself, I am advocating for those with too low of an HP pool at this point in time since the removal of the mists.

And I am not Quite back in NA yet, still getting more clips here in EU for the next montage. I’ll be back soon :]

Maguuma
AikijinX- [Mada] [MILF] [HUNT] 7.3k Thief Hours
Defend Your Back