Why does BG always zerg? Here's why.

in WvW

Posted by: Eloquence.5207

Eloquence.5207

~10 BG blobbies were chasing me (1 person) for 10 minutes. Why?

To get posts like yours <3

But I just tp to a waypoint

/shrug

“L2P” according to pr0 Thieves
http://youtu.be/k0YDuSLXcX8?t=3m16s
See, Blinding Powder is nothing.

in WvW

Posted by: Sayne.8517

Sayne.8517

Stop complaining about 10v1, gvg interference etc. This is wvw. Everyone is entitled to do whatever they like, as long as they are not hacking or exploiting. Noone, except anet, owns the battlefield.

Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: dooger.2640

dooger.2640

the op is a warrior from jq, he has a toon on bg he uses to send tells after he gets wrecked 1 v 1.

he starts in on the excuses right away, he always dies cause of some count of players in the area lol.

He actually died due to eviscerate => weapon swap => final thrust that insta gibbed him, but its all magic to him and he starts send out tells on his bg toon with his status set to not online, lol

in WvW

Posted by: Crimson Riddles.3892

Crimson Riddles.3892

If zerging\blobbing worked, SOR would be ranked #1.

But BG being ranked no. 1 shows it does work.

BG learned from SoR, the only difference is that we’re more organized.

in WvW

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

I dunno what goes on with these blobs sometimes though… I see our commanders and those from SoR and JQ do pretty stupid stuff.

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in WvW

Posted by: dragontamer.5492

dragontamer.5492

~10 BG blobbies were chasing me (1 person) for 10 minutes. Why?

For a more serious reply… shouldn’t you be wearing that as a badge of honor? If 10 BGs were chasing you, you just ate up 10 of their limited slots. A single man managed to distract 10 opponents for a long period of time.

WvW is about capturing objectives, not about killing opponents. If they were busy chasing you, they were NOT capturing towers / camps / keeps. As far as WvW points go, you’ve done more for your team by distracting 10 people away from their chief objective.

in WvW

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

I have been playing on BG since were were ranked number 4 before the server locks and before the announcement of them. You can solo roam on just about any class (save necro) even on BG as tier one. The reality is that situational awareness will pay you back in dividends vs actively engaging other solo roamers and trying to “duel” every chance you get. Skip the skirmish hit the objective. It really is that simple. Most zergs work like karma trains. They hit all the big targets til the map is all their color and then they move on. there are 4 maps despite the immense amount of coverage in T1 maps do empty out and you can roam in piece for long periods of time.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

in WvW

Posted by: Snorcha.7586

Snorcha.7586

This thread is hilarious. A BG player trying to justify why the most OVERSTACKED server zergs..

WTF lol.

in WvW

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I join blobs because it’s often the only way for me (a PvE player who really doesn’t like PvP) to map WvW without getting ganked by solo roamers or small enemy groups. :P Ever consider that maybe the lone player running along isn’t looking for a fight, but just to get that POI/skill point and get out as fast as possible?

in WvW

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

BG has what I like to call the hydra syndrome. I don’t roam much anymore in JQ because everytime I fight a BG they just start multiplying everytime you kill one like when u chop off the hydras head. You start off fighting one Mesmer, then you go wtf how many clones does this Mesmer have? and then you realize its now 3 mesmers and you kitten, I can do a 1 vs 3 and then realize its now 5 mesmers 2 necros with minions everywhere, and go what the hell im already too far into this fight, lets keep going, and then you get CCed by 5 hammer warriors trapped in a bubble by some guards heartseekersed by 30 thieves, and you have the entire BG server on you except for the first person you started the fight with cause theyre just watching in the back, then they run up to you after you get steamrolled and laugh as if they just won an actual fight… but that’s just my experience from fighting all these “BG ROAMERS”

in WvW

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

BG has what I like to call the hydra syndrome. I don’t roam much anymore in JQ because everytime I fight a BG they just start multiplying everytime you kill one like when u chop off the hydras head. You start off fighting one Mesmer, then you go wtf how many clones does this Mesmer have? and then you realize its now 3 mesmers and you kitten, I can do a 1 vs 3 and then realize its now 5 mesmers 2 necros with minions everywhere, and go what the hell im already too far into this fight, lets keep going, and then you get CCed by 5 hammer warriors trapped in a bubble by some guards heartseekersed by 30 thieves, and you have the entire BG server on you except for the first person you started the fight with cause theyre just watching in the back, then they run up to you after you get steamrolled and laugh as if they just won an actual fight… but that’s just my experience from fighting all these “BG ROAMERS”

Let the rage flow through you.

in WvW

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

Let the rage flow through you.

not gonna lie, it does get to me sometimes, like when u know u had the fight and it gets ruined, but im use to that type of game attitude cause I do it myself sometimes lol

in WvW

Gully.7358

It’s what I said earlier though, we have a bunch of roamers but they all seem to fight in the same zones. So you get a fight with 1 dude and others who are roaming then see a target and want to kill as well.

We’ve had a lot of peeps transfer to BG and they’ve said themselves that there was a lack of roamers on SoR and JQ but they wanted to know what it was like to be part of these roamers on BG. Always told them that it gets boring quick because there are so many of us and that we fight zergs way more then smaller sized groups.

No matter where I go with my group, we always get 2-3 people that just follow us across the map. Just a solo roamer wanting to join with another solo roamer and before you know it there is a group of 5-10

in WvW

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

When you are losing in a fight, isn’t it reasonable to call in reinforcements?

I mean, yeah, sure, it sucks when you are totally primed for a 1v1 or 2v2, and suddenly you get rolled by a large group. But…it’s World versus World…not Roamer vs. Roamer.

It’s the risk you run by roaming on your own or with a small group.

/playernotfromBGJQorSOR

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

Maybe those servers travel in huge groups to respond to BG’s groups.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

I have no idea why people complain about getting zerged down and outnumbered when they solo/small man. I thought the point of solo/small man is to out smart and out think the zerg and larger groups? That your skill is not just limited to knowing the right combination of buttons to push but also have the intelligence to know when to move, know when to chase, and know when to intercept. The thrill of solo/small man is to catch larger groups off guard and take them down, but to fill the time you run and fight your duels and skirmishes until you get that 1% opportunity.

It’s a well known thing that a blob will move pass solo/small man groups 90% of the time unless they are withing the vacinity of the objective the blob is taking. You aren’t fighting the blob unless you dive into the center, certain guilds will not even stop to res their dead if they fell behind and got picked off. Why not use that knowledge to your advantage and pick off their stragglers?

Most importantly why complain, and to specify it as a server issue and make it sound like your server is so innocent. Sometimes I’ll get into duels with BG or JQ, ometimes there will be adds, sometimes they will just run off unless they have the obvious upper hand. Some will fight to the end and some will run away, some will spam emotes at you and act disrespectfully even if they outnumber you and some will just /bow after a good duel. None of this is a server specific trait.

[DONE]

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

80 man zerg respond to 30 of us? Sure.

I haven’t seen a group larger than 50 people in 1 zerg on BG for a very, very long time, unless it’s on EBG (which I rarely visit). We prefer splitting up into multiple groups tyvm.

Unless I’m tired and I’m reading you wrong and you meant responding to 2-3 of our groups on one map.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

morrolan.9608

I haven’t seen a group larger than 50 people in 1 zerg on BG for a very, very long time, unless it’s on EBG (which I rarely visit). We prefer splitting up into multiple groups tyvm.

You obviously weren’t on SOR BL at reset then.

In terms of what gets said by the SOR guilds on TS they want to split more as well but are forced to consolidate into bigger groups to deal with the BG and JQ zergs at times.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Keiel.7489

Unless I’m tired and I’m reading you wrong and you meant responding to 2-3 of our groups on one map.

I haven’t seen it, so it doesn’t happen. I’ve seen one of it, it happens all the time.

[DONE]

in WvW

Reverence.6915

I haven’t seen it, so it doesn’t happen. I’ve seen one of it, it happens all the time.

SoR are starting to split up into smaller groups, and the fights with you guys have become increasingly more fun. You can’t deny your reputation as the server with the map blob though. Every server that’s faced you has come off saying the same thing.

Was leading a float team during Oceanic last night, group of around 20~25. Was on SoRBL, pincered JQ when they tried to float a force over with another float team led by Nocturnal and farmed many SoR bags when they entered our hills.

Having smaller groups just means that we can float to different maps and respond where necessary, rather than lose people in queue etc. Way more efficient.

Beastgate | Faerie Law

in WvW

Keiel.7489

SoR are starting to split up into smaller groups, and the fights with you guys have become increasingly more fun. You can’t deny your reputation as the server with the map blob though. Every server that’s faced you has come off saying the same thing.

Was leading a float team during Oceanic last night, group of around 20~25. Was on SoRBL, pincered JQ when they tried to float a force over with another float team led by Nocturnal and farmed many SoR bags when they entered our hills.

Having smaller groups just means that we can float to different maps and respond where necessary, rather than lose people in queue etc. Way more efficient.

I don’t disagree that SoR blobs up. But this must be a new thing to point out SoR as a blob server. Any T2 or below server will say any of the T1 server is a blob server, but between T1s? That’s a laughing matter, Pre season SoR runs multiple groups on a map, blobing up to deal with larger groups. Even during the season it has been pointed out and veryfied by BG members themselves that they blob harder than SoR, namely because they still run away with superior numbers. Suddnely after the season ends and BG adn JQ wants to claim non-blob mentality SoR gets blamed for blobbing?

Honestly, I wouldn’t know how much SoR blobs now since the attitude on SoR has soured my mood to really run with anyone not in my guild so if it’s not a guild run I go solo. I just wish everyone quit crying about who blobs harder than the others, cause if we only take my experience into account while soloing BG and JQ only attacks if they outnumber you by at least 5:1 and if they are ballsy 2:1. If I run with my guild group then they’ll call in a map blob.

[DONE]

in WvW

Posted by: Poxheart.2845

Poxheart.2845

Gully, gotta laugh at people transferring to BG from SoR/JQ to get their roam on. Any roamer worth the name is looking for a target rich environment, not one where you’re on the side with superior numbers. I wouldn’t call those transfers roamers…

I’m pretty happy with roaming on SoR. Sure we’re outmanned most of the time I play, but that just means there are more enemy to fight and I don’t have to worry about repair bills. Things are better than during the league, but it seems that when I play there just aren’t that many enemy to be found unless its a group of 5-15+.

Poxheart
Knights of the WhiteWolf

in WvW

Gully.7358

I’m far from happy with people coming to Blackgate from SoR or JQ and I’ve always tried to tell people to stay where they are or go help out SoR and JQ where they have a much better chance to find ‘roamers’ to fight.

And to kind of give you an idea, I personally get about 10-15 messages a week about people who want to join my guild from SoR/JQ. That’s not even mentioning how many the other guildleaders get.

in WvW

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

Overall, strategically, smaller groups are better.

We need more maps to spread forces around.

-“Captain Obvious”

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

in WvW

Posted by: Frigid.6027

Frigid.6027

The reason people want to leave JQ/SoR to go roam on BG has already been mentioned. I rarely see it from SoR (im sure it happens), but BGs roaming groups turn into what t8 servers would consider a zerg. I’m sure JQ/SoR do the samething on other BLs im not on. I really enjoy roaming, but honestly i havent done it in a week. I haven’t even gone into WvW. I think if people would like to continue roaming and finding fun fair fights, everyone should consider splitting up your groups. I understand if the group is 5-10 people from one guild they want to play together, but it’s not going to last long. The groups of 2-3 aren’t going to stay in WvW to fight those odds.

Obviously there is going to be more complaints about BG doing it because of all the transfers. The “Bigger” roaming guilds should try and get their players to split up. Try roaming in pairs or in threes. Make the fights fun and exciting instead of OMG THERES 10 OF US AND 2 OF THEM ITS RAWR TIME BABY.

It happens a lot and it gets boring quick. If anything id imagine people moving to lower tiers to get away from the mini blob roamers

I’m not sure what about seasons caused this, but there was definitely something. Before WvW season you go into any bl and find groups of 2-3 people looking to fight. You would fight them and if you won there would be 2-3 more people right around the corner ready to go. Since season ended it has been complete kitten.

Bounce – [xoxo] Zerg Me Like You Love Me [oPP] Over Powered People

(edited by Frigid.6027)

in WvW

Posted by: zoombi.1498

zoombi.1498

You can’t deny your reputation as the server with the map blob though. Every server that’s faced you has come off saying the same thing.

Funny, the exact same can be said about Bandwagongate.

in WvW

Reverence.6915

I just wish everyone quit crying about who blobs harder than the others, cause if we only take my experience into account while soloing BG and JQ only attacks if they outnumber you by at least 5:1 and if they are ballsy 2:1. If I run with my guild group then they’ll call in a map blob.

Not true in my experience. Fought XPK tonight at hills with around 25 people on the tag. After that 1 fight I never saw that guild tag again.

Of course, depends on the guilds you’re fighting. I rarely run from a fight unless it’s 3:1 or more. Some will run with even numbers, some will run into a tower and build 5 arrow carts (pretty sure you know which guilds do that :P) and some will even build open field ballistas and arrow carts. Depends on the time zone you’re running in and the guilds/commanders you’re facing.

Beastgate | Faerie Law

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

you want to solo roam? You want to duel? you want to do small team roaming?
GO TO A LOWER TIER AND STOP WHINING!!!!

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

What have we learned about BG.

They never zerg.
They are always the underdogs.
Facts showing them as the most winning server going into Seasons were all lies.
They only blob to react to other blobs.
They never recruit guilds to their server.
They take builds from other servers guilds (choo) and then say Kin created it.

Oh ya……..Kin RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

What have we learned about BG.

They never zerg.
They are always the underdogs.
Facts showing them as the most winning server going into Seasons were all lies.
They only blob to react to other blobs.
They never recruit guilds to their server.
They take builds from other servers guilds (choo) and then say Kin created it.

Oh ya……..Kin RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BG solo roams, its just solo roaming shoulder to shoulder with every other BG solo roamer on the map.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in WvW

Posted by: xivor.8754

xivor.8754

<<—-SoR up-and-coming Commander here.

SoR has its zergs. I will not deny that. At peak hours NA and peak hours EAU, I have seen SoR zerg it up quite a bit. However, two things I would like to point out: on average, when SoR zerg hits JQ zerg, its actually fairly matched in number. Moderate. However, when SoR zerg hits BG zerg, in number BG doubles, sometimes even triples us. I can always tell when BG is nearby…my FPS drops from 70fps to 3.5fps.

I tend to see more small groups from JQ than BG. I see [JINX] running small 5-10 person groups from BG, but that is about it. JQ seems to have a steady coverage of smaller groups across the map.

I do both …some times I run with the zerg, some times I lead small groups. I don’t always tag up; I only tag up when there is not another more experienced commander on the map already, or I have a following of 2 parties or more with me. I am still learning the ropes as a Commander, so I prefer to learn when I roll with them and apply what I learn in the off-hours. Overall, I prefer balanced gameplay. Just yesterday…and this morning, we rolled around in a 4 man group for the majority of the night, but we jumped around to assist the zerg in major attacks or defends as needed. That is just how we prefer to play.

Commander Combat Medic Barbie
Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE] – http://christianfire.enjin.com
Proud Community Member of Northern Shiverpeaks – http://northernshiverpeaks.org

in WvW

Keiel.7489

I just wish everyone quit crying about who blobs harder than the others, cause if we only take my experience into account while soloing BG and JQ only attacks if they outnumber you by at least 5:1 and if they are ballsy 2:1. If I run with my guild group then they’ll call in a map blob.

Not true in my experience. Fought XPK tonight at hills with around 25 people on the tag. After that 1 fight I never saw that guild tag again.

Of course, depends on the guilds you’re fighting. I rarely run from a fight unless it’s 3:1 or more. Some will run with even numbers, some will run into a tower and build 5 arrow carts (pretty sure you know which guilds do that :P) and some will even build open field ballistas and arrow carts. Depends on the time zone you’re running in and the guilds/commanders you’re facing.

I was there for our guild run. If you only seen us once then you probably came in at our last attempt at hills. It started out with us and 5 from FEAR we tried keeping it 20-25m. We got to Hills and there were a few responders followed by a large group. Each attempt at hills brought in more and more BG. We eventually had our own reinforcement come in but by that time there were already tons of BG being called in every hit. Half tired of fighting there and tired of the large groups we moved to EBG.

[DONE]

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

guyz im reporting this thread, it’s a wvw matchup discussion thread now, it so illegal here in this wvw discussion forums, not allow

in WvW

Reverence.6915

I was there for our guild run. If you only seen us once then you probably came in at our last attempt at hills. It started out with us and 5 from FEAR we tried keeping it 20-25m. We got to Hills and there were a few responders followed by a large group. Each attempt at hills brought in more and more BG. We eventually had our own reinforcement come in but by that time there were already tons of BG being called in every hit. Half tired of fighting there and tired of the large groups we moved to EBG.

Can you blame us for not wanting to lose our waypointed keep?

SoR later came with 5 omegas and a 60 man zerg to take it

Beastgate | Faerie Law

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

you want to solo roam? You want to duel? you want to do small team roaming?
GO TO A LOWER TIER AND STOP WHINING!!!!

Yup… enjoyin the good life down in GoM =3

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

in WvW

Posted by: Shotty.1902

Shotty.1902

Simple fix…… Transfer to a bronze tier server if you want some really kittening good 1v1 action.

Shottyzzz – Warrior – [Fin] – HoD

in WvW

Zaxares.5419

Or go to Obsidian Sanctum. Isn’t that the new “sanctioned” area for duels and GvG?

And for that matter, if you’re there to 1vs1, please do that in the Arena and leave the players doing the JP alone. Killing a player who didn’t attack you first and who’s at a disadvantage since they’re probably running speed/mobility skills rather than their combat build doesn’t mean you’re some great player; it just makes you a rude Skritt-head.

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

Or go to Obsidian Sanctum. Isn’t that the new “sanctioned” area for duels and GvG?

And for that matter, if you’re there to 1vs1, please do that in the Arena and leave the players doing the JP alone. Killing a player who didn’t attack you first and who’s at a disadvantage since they’re probably running speed/mobility skills rather than their combat build doesn’t mean you’re some great player; it just makes you a rude Skritt-head.

I kill people in the JP because I like attacking the weak and unprepared and beating your children is illegal.

edit: the above was a joke just incase your one of those supper sensitive people.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in WvW

Zaxares.5419

I kill people in the JP because I like attacking the weak and unprepared and beating your children is illegal.

edit: the above was a joke just incase your one of those supper sensitive people.

OMG, I REPORT U!!!

EDIT: Also, supper IS serious business!

(edited by Zaxares.5419)

in WvW

morrolan.9608

I dunno if we had 60 then, I doubt we did, but anyway it was the only way we were going to get it.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Reverence.6915

I dunno if we had 60 then, I doubt we did, but anyway it was the only way we were going to get it.

Oh I understand very well. Not begrudging the fact at all. Our float teams were like 10 seconds too late in stopping the cap, and it was very well done by you guys. We were running separate float teams of around 20~ish though, couldn’t match your zerg in numbers XD. Our TS was just like: “My god that blob! LEEEERRRROOOOYYYYY JEEEENNNKKKIINSSSS!!!”

Beastgate | Faerie Law

in WvW

Posted by: Poxheart.2845

Poxheart.2845

So I did some roaming tonight on BG BL with two others. I gotta say it was pretty deserted.

Poxheart
Knights of the WhiteWolf

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

chicken or the egg. who started blobbing first?

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Reverence.6915

chicken or the egg. who started blobbing first?

HoD ;D

This kind of game mode just invites zerging. Nothing wrong with it at all. ANet did include a game mode for those who don’t like zerging. It’s there. Use it.

^_^

Beastgate | Faerie Law

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

Who blobbed first?

I believe it was SoR and they were pulled out of the closet when culling was removed.

But BG has taken it to new levels……….

I forgot…..BG don’t blob

They are all solo roamers just running shoulder to shoulder.

in WvW

Posted by: MasterYoda.8563

MasterYoda.8563

Yes, I do. But a lot of the players here enjoy small fights, but are forced into blobbing due to JQ and SOR needing to win with heavier numbers. We don’t mind dying or being out manned (yes we’ve been having the out manned buff A LOT lately). It’s that we are forced to blob up to do anything due to other blobs. And other servers always complain about BG blobs.

As I said, we only blob because we are forced to due to JQ and SOR needing blobs to compete. I’m sure if we had the choice, we would have half as many blobs and twice as many roamers. Just by seeing how things are now. Even tho we constantly being steam rolled by JQ and SOR blobs and being out manned, we still try to roam.

Can’t tell OP is serious or just trolling!!!

OP and this post, you have your facts all wrong since you are new to BG. The quoted part of your post below shows you clearly do not know what you are talking about

Even tho we constantly being steam rolled by JQ and SOR blobs and being out manned, we still try to roam.

BG constantly outmanned? that’s really funny in more ways than one and BG is winning atm by a good point spread. BG has pretty much always had superior numbers when players showed up to play and even buy guilds to fill in poor performing time slots thus is how BG won season 1. BG has always brought large groups or zergs to wipe out much smaller JQ/SOR groups.

Game Security Lead “Closing this thread,
your account,and your 384 other accounts”
GG Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

BG constantly outmanned? that’s really funny in more ways than one and BG is winning atm by a good point spread. BG has pretty much always had superior numbers when players showed up to play and even buy guilds to fill in poor performing time slots thus is how BG won season 1. BG has always brought large groups or zergs to wipe out much smaller JQ/SOR groups.

The current score is misleading and shouldn’t be taken as a show of power. The last few nights in late NA early OCX, JQ has been making some very bad PPT orientated decisions but the fights have been awesome. On ebg, JQ has outnumbered us by a good bit, not massively but a bit. Honestly, both JQ and BG are winning that time zone because of how much fun both sides must be having, neither of us are showing full dominance in fights, both are winning and losing some. Its been a blast.

As for “buying guilds” get over it…both JQ and SoR did the same thing. BG just came out on top, we ended up with better 24/7 coverage while SoR and JQ stacked a timezone. It seems winning seasons was the biggest troll move in WvW history since people are still hanging on the fact. It’s interesting that people complain about recruiting for coverage when we all know coverage wins WvW…was it really such a surprise?

As pointed out earlier in this thread, as of late BG’s numbers have been lower then normal. We end up running float teams much earlier and have only 1 or 2 commanders willing to tag up in the time between NA and OCX. The creates 1 or 2 massive zergs because the pugs are limited on where to go so they rally up in one place. I’m not really sure why this is such a issue, it was my understanding SF broke up into 5 small groups and almost full capped BGBL all at once. Instead of complaining, adapt and use to your advantage.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Bringing this back up because after what happened yesterday (OC time) I just have to laugh at the Blackgate assertions.

On BG BL my guild was the only one there, we had about 10 at the time, we tried a ninja job on Bay, BG sent a group of at probably 40 or so to overrun us with a mixture of various guilds including Merc. We then took Briar and started trebbing Bay, BG responded at first with less numbers than before (but still significantly more than we had) then as we resisted they just went brute force and again sent at least 40 or perhaps even more to deal with us.

We then went to SORBL as there were inadequate numbers there only to come up against a combined Merc/Omen blob far far bigger than us.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: FirstInfantry.2795

FirstInfantry.2795

k sorry just got too lazy to read the other comments. Just had a question though, when your roaming do you walk from one area to the next nearest location? I found roaming to me really frustrating until i started to recognize how to track enemy movements like when a sentry flips for example. When I do see a zerg because I use the backdoor passages, they tend to run by allowing me and usually 1-2 friends to simply target someone in the zergs backline and quick kill em:P Afterwards I really havent had an issue roaming well not yet.

I use to main an engineer i found myself getting zerged a lot so I switched to a theif but its actually sad how bad I am playing that class, i thought theives were all bout 2222spam apparently I couldnt even do that correctly and land a skill:S so I went crawling back to engineer except making sure to have stealth from elixir s toolbelt and a disengage being rocketboots.