Why is SF being double-teamed by EB & FC?

in WvW

Posted by: Reigne Irkalla.4768

Reigne Irkalla.4768

Because we got dem aiming skillz!!!

;)

Attachments:

Reigne – Idyn – Ereskigal (IRKALLA) Rex – Giddim – Gilgamesh (NERGAL)
The Eternal Mist [THEM] We are currently recruiting!
Must love dungeons and have a sense of humor – pm me for more info :D

in WvW

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

heh.

but to answer your question, the reason is this. EB is taking everything they can from both FC and SF.

meanwhile, FC is trying to get whatever they can so they don’t come in last. they’re having trouble against EB so instead they are looking at an easier target to score points from. that’s you, SF.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Reigne Irkalla.4768

Lol where have you been the past week? Up until yesterday morning, EB practically ignored FC’s existence and vice versa… which is when FC stopped ignoring them, because we were online and you guys weren’t.

Also, that wasn’t a real question. More proof as to why we need to be doubleteamed.

;)

in WvW

Posted by: Georgieee.4958

Georgieee.4958

It’s such a bummer though because for the first two days we had a solid second place and I log in on Monday and FC crept pass us and started to build a lead only because they both focused on us. But! I wish SF had a more active WvW scene so I can’t just be whiny. Gotta applaud EBay for coming out in numbers and being pretty dominant. No love for FC q_q SF is still fighting and taking what we can with our impeccable aiming lol

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

I checked the score history and I see plenty of time periods where EB was focusing on FC (EB ppt peaks coinciding with FC ppt valleys). I don’t think your claims that EB has been ignoring FC hold up.

-ken

in WvW

Reigne Irkalla.4768

That you felt the need to check the score history amuses me.

That you haven’t considered you have some rogue roamers amuses me even more.

Keep it up, you’re making my morning.

~ Irk

in WvW

Posted by: Georgieee.4958

Georgieee.4958

But really FC and us should have indeed teamed up. I think EBay would have had a little challenge lol

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

I had time to kill while waiting for the matchup probability calculations to finish. they’re posted now, so you are unlikely to see any more replies from me in this thread.

-ken

in WvW

Reigne Irkalla.4768

Aw, how haughty of you.

There’s this energy drink called Pit Bull. It’s magic in a can. Never underestimate the strength of human tenacity when the going gets tough.

in WvW

Posted by: roxybudgy.8205

roxybudgy.8205

Conspiracy theories about double-teaming again… yawn

The simplest answer is usually the correct answer. When choosing between two servers to attack, it makes more sense to attack the weaker one. In this case, EB and FC have independently (keyword: independently) come to the conclusion that SF is the weaker one.

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Still not as good as the guy that landed a treb shot through hills oil spot

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in WvW

Posted by: Rimmy.9217

Rimmy.9217

Still not as good as the guy that landed a treb shot through hills oil spot

That was an epic shot, and I’m glad they were able to reproduce it for a screenshot.

~~~~~

As for the rest, there is no focus on SF from Ehmry Bay. As has been said on the matchup thread (which is where this kind of talk belongs, but amusing barbeque picture nonetheless) EBay has spent more time hitting FC than SF. If SF made it to second place, that would certainly change.

Two reasons for hitting FC over SF: first, they own more stuff than you do. In EBG, they are what we see first so it gets hit first. Easy, right? Second, they have more people on than you – it’s FC that brings more fights this week. SF fights too, don’t get me wrong, but you’re lighter on population than FC is. So…

But before this thread gets locked and you suspect an alliance between Ehmry Bay and ANet, take your musings to this weeks matchup thread:

http://www.gw2wvw.net/topic/ebay-fc-sf-s3-w4

Trollnado Ele – Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Dreadforce.6980

Dreadforce.6980

I will answer the question (as an Sf player). A large guild that is no longer on our server built up a lot of animosity towards our server. Now that we have less wvw players with at least 2 guilds leaving in the past 3 months and regulars from the server M.I.A it will be like this for awhile. I just hope SF can bounce back as WvW is pretty much all I play for anymore.

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

wait WHAT did cosa leave the cosa server????

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

This is why the one thing Anet could do scoring wise is create an incentive to double team the leading server, not the losing server.

Everyone should post in the Scoring thread and point this out.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

wait WHAT did cosa leave the cosa server????

Been a while already for what I heard… You should be seeing them on Wagonbrand.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum

The WvW Community has created new spaces online for Match-ups and other off-topic discussions, so it would be best to talk to the other players on your server to find out best where they plan and discuss.