Why is SoR playing dead???

in WvW

Posted by: nerovergil.5408

nerovergil.5408

While half of the JQs transferring to Maguma to force Beastgate 2nd place or 3rd place. SoR should defeat JQs once and for all so we can help you force JQs get bronze dolyak finisher this season in week 7.

in WvW

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

More than half of this posters previous posts actually seem like decent and reliable posts, then some are a bit off putting, whats going on? random outbursts? this is partially the product of the mods being too slow or indecisive at closing toxic threads

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Why does BG always say this? JQ/SoR playing dead? We aren’t playing dead, we just don’t have the coverage you do. We still have coverage gaps. There are times when we don’t even have a commander online, nonetheless 20 people in teamspeak. We don’t even have a power house EU guild anymore. Maybe if you tried to even out the population instead of stacking we would have a more healthy T1 competition…

It’s like 70 people zerging down RIOT and when RIOT leaves the map, they ask, why is RIOT playing dead?(Sorry RIOT, had to use you guys as an example)

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in WvW

Posted by: Zanthrax.6538

Zanthrax.6538

Why does BG always say this? JQ/SoR playing dead? We aren’t playing dead, we just don’t have the coverage you do. We still have coverage gaps. There are times when we don’t even have a commander online, nonetheless 20 people in teamspeak. We don’t even have a power house EU guild anymore. Maybe if you tried to even out the population instead of stacking we would have a more healthy T1 competition…

It’s like 70 people zerging down RIOT and when RIOT leaves the map, they ask, why is RIOT playing dead?(Sorry RIOT, had to use you guys as an example)

I want to see 1 major wvw guild from each t1 server pick a partner guild from same server but differing timezones and leave to a random low tier servers…would be awesome balance to multiple servers but it definitely won’t happen =(

in WvW

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

I want to see 1 major wvw guild from each t1 server pick a partner guild from same server but differing timezones and leave to a random low tier servers…would be awesome balance to multiple servers but it definitely won’t happen =(

Can your server pay 5k, 10k, 15k gold + transfer costs for a guild? even if its not a wvw guild but pvx? I didnt think so

in WvW

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Why are these threads being made? Why would I care? Who are you? What is this? Is this improving WvW mechanics? Does this affect the way the game is being played?

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

in WvW

Posted by: Mochann.5298

Mochann.5298

WvW: Serious Business.

#ELEtism on Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: BAITness.1083

BAITness.1083

Unfortunately when things like this do happen (and they have!), many players flip their lid and complain about stacking the new server.

While it seems like it would be good to have the large top WvW guilds spread out among more than three servers, that means that there will always be a server playing ridiculously outmatched. SoR JQ and BG need each other, when other servers start getting close it just makes T2 more unbalanced.

Also, on topic, I don’t think any server is “playing dead.” League was 7 weeks of all out wvw, I think JQ wvw players were probably getting tired and do not have as large of a pool of pvx players waiting to get into queue. I think SoR really relies on 100% attendance of all their WvW guilds, and then suffered from some of their morale boosting key commanders needing to take breaks. BG had a good effort from all their WvW guilds and a very large pool of pvx players that were willing to queue in for lower coverage times, as well as giving the tired wvw only players plenty of rest.

Back in Week 1, when all servers had high morale and nobody was jaded with league, t1 had the incredibly close matchup we are capable of having.

Hyade and his flamethrower

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

While half of the JQs transferring to Maguma to force Beastgate 2nd place or 3rd place. SoR should defeat JQs once and for all so we can help you force JQs get bronze dolyak finisher this season in week 7.

Is this idiocy? All of JQ could xfer to Maguuma and they wouldn’t beat BG since BG beat all of JQ. (FTR I haven’t seen any JQ on Mag yet).
Not to mention that this isn’t reflected in the scores and that both SoS and Mags would have to beat BG for JQ just to pull even.

This is the least intelligent post I’ve seen.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeydra.4386

Jeydra.4386

Is this idiocy? All of JQ could xfer to Maguuma and they wouldn’t beat BG since BG beat all of JQ. (FTR I haven’t seen any JQ on Mag yet).
Not to mention that this isn’t reflected in the scores and that both SoS and Mags would have to beat BG for JQ just to pull even.

This is the least intelligent post I’ve seen.

BG beat SoR, BG beat JQ. Therefore if the whole of SoR transfers to JQ, BG will still win because they beat each half of the new super-JQ individually.

-_-?

in WvW

Posted by: Hobbitz.5831

Hobbitz.5831

Definitely won’t happen? It’s already happened.

KISS (EU) has already moved to the Ruins of Surmia. DIE (NA) has already moved to Ehmry Bay. IRON (EU) is relocating back to Europe once the season is over. HIRE (OCE) was offered a large of sum of gold to transfer to Piken Square and is considering it.

SoR has lost half of it’s players since the start of league. It’s a lot closer to being TC than it is being JQ or BG.

in WvW

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Why are the mods letting all these duplicate threads pop up, there is no point to them.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in WvW

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

WvW: Serious Business.

WvW: i buy guilds and spam 1, hooray

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Such a class act in gold league.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in WvW

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

These posts are as dumb as it gets. Please just delete it as it proves no point not holds any validation to anything not helps out anyone involved.

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

in WvW

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

These posts are as dumb as it gets. Please just delete it as it proves no point not holds any validation to anything not helps out anyone involved.

Agreed, but you could say that of most threads on PvP forums

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in WvW

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

111111111111111111111111111111, why am I not winning yet?! Garrrrrrrrrr

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in WvW

Posted by: Nanyetah Elohi.4852

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

TC is having quite a bit of fun winning some battles if not whatever war. Too bad if our opponents are boring themselves to death. Sorry

Come by my tower and I will put you out of your misery : )

For the Toast!

in WvW

Posted by: Sreoom.3690

Sreoom.3690

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

TC is putting up a good fight. I’ve been rolled a few times tonight by y’all. Keep it up!

“The Leaf on Wind”
JQ Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

lol

not this thread again