in WvW

Posted by: michelada.2947

michelada.2947

when the server it’s pretty much dead?

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Posted by: usnedward.9023

usnedward.9023

Maybe dead in WvW but maybe high in PvE?

Granted Death – Necro
Consumed Hate – Thief
Unlucky Scrub – Ranger

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Posted by: Zhuul.1759

Zhuul.1759

All servers with half the numbers of bg that fought bg in the last half year got lockbanned for some reason. TC is not the only empty locked Server

Yes we can Great again

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Posted by: keypusher.3186

keypusher.3186

Maybe dead in WvW but maybe high in PvE?

PvE pop does not count towards server full, and hasn’t for a long time. Maybe TC is permalocked because of how hard it was bandwagoned before? TC is in a difficult place right now because a lot of the militia is still around but the pugmanders that drew a crowd (Zog) and smaller guilds that kept BLs alive are mostly gone. If they could get a few more commanders and some core groups, they could probably work their way back up. As it is, I expect the server to unlock or get a stronger link soon.

(edited by keypusher.3186)

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

michelada.2947

I used to play WvW every day, now it’s impossible due to server being almost empty and the other servers closed to transfer, GW2 it’s dead to me and what bothers me the most is that is the anet the one that kill it and i’m sure i’m not the only one

(edited by michelada.2947)

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Posted by: StrawHat.2639

StrawHat.2639

Reposted in this one with same msg because its on TC:

And yet last night in red bl (TCs bl), they had a grp of 30+ and the map was all blue except their garry…when we had only 2 roaming guild tags on map with militia following both…TC seems to not know what to hit to maximize ppt it felt…in any case TC has horrible off hour coverage but yous aren’t dead…am in the CD link and Ive seen huge TC grps around…its just that the T3 dropouts have more offhour…cough sos cough hod cough db…cough….

Sorry I know its not completely relevant to WvW TC closed server…but your link doesn’t seem to manage its WvW pop well in game at times like above…

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

michelada.2947

I been trying to play on different hours and almost all the time are just empty maps, the days that we have a group we are usually crushed by the enemy servers 50v30 it’s not fun to play when you lose every fight

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

TC’s fat as heck man

Every time I’ve faced them in the past few months, even though they lost a ton of guilds, there were still SO MANY FREAKING PUGS! In fights, they’re pretty easy to beat if there’s a commander leading that knows what they’re doing, but it’s like a hydra. You kill their group here, they show up elsewhere to take a keep/tower. So annoying

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

tc has link and because of that there is coverage. as i observe when i play on crystal desert.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Posted by: XenesisII.1540

XenesisII.1540

Is this another case of a person playing in their own pocket of time, seeing the zones dead when they’re on, therefore thinks the entire server is dead, even though the matchup runs 24/7?

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“I knew it, I’m surrounded by…” – Dark Helmet

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Posted by: Ahka.6705

Ahka.6705

TC’s fat as heck man

Every time I’ve faced them in the past few months, even though they lost a ton of guilds, there were still SO MANY FREAKING PUGS! In fights, they’re pretty easy to beat if there’s a commander leading that knows what they’re doing, but it’s like a hydra. You kill their group here, they show up elsewhere to take a keep/tower. So annoying

When was the last time you’ve faced TC? We usually have 1 decent sized group that constantly map hops to try and keep our main objectives, which we normally end up losing in the end by having to chose 1 over another.

It’s actually funny reading “TC is fat as heck” from someone with BG in their sig…

Ahka – Elementalist
[ZzZz]Zombie Coast, [CERN]When Zergs Collide
Tarnished Coast

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

TC’s links changed at the end of June…my server GoM, currently listed as High, used to be paired with them, along with a 3rd Medium server (ET or Kain?). Their current link, SoR, is a Medium server, so they essentially lost an active WvW server from their link this go around.

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Posted by: Silvatar.5379

Silvatar.5379

Yeah, I am not on TC but they are definitely not the same server we fought several months ago. I dont know what happened to them but I assume the same thing that happened to my server….a lot of highly active commanders, players, and wvw guilds departed with no one stepping into their shoes. Result? Both TC and SoS have fallen substantially on the server leaderboard.

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Reverence.6915

TC’s fat as heck man

When was the last time you’ve faced TC? We usually have 1 decent sized group that constantly map hops to try and keep our main objectives, which we normally end up losing in the end by having to chose 1 over another.

It’s actually funny reading “TC is fat as heck” from someone with BG in their sig…

I’m currently on SBI and SoS if that answers your question.

Beastgate | Faerie Law

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Last time facing them, I don’t think they are quite dead.

They lost a lot of WvW veterans but their playerbase is still pretty large. They just lack a bit organization and most players are kinda fairweather.

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

It also depends on which timezone you are playing in. I think we still have decent’ish numbers during prime time (although we did indeed lose most of our old core WvW guilds), but TC is like a ghost town during OCX/SEA. It’s always been our weakest period, and while there’s regulars who do their best to hold down the fort, we basically can’t muster enough numbers to deal with the sizeable zergs that our opponents can bring against us during these quiet periods, let alone try to take offensive action apart from forming some small havoc squads to ktrain a bit.

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

It also depends on which timezone you are playing in. I think we still have decent’ish numbers during prime time (although we did indeed lose most of our old core WvW guilds), but TC is like a ghost town during OCX/SEA. It’s always been our weakest period, and while there’s regulars who do their best to hold down the fort, we basically can’t muster enough numbers to deal with the sizeable zergs that our opponents can bring against us during these quiet periods, let alone try to take offensive action apart from forming some small havoc squads to ktrain a bit.

TC link has ODA running during SEA time, what are you talking about?

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

TC link has ODA running during SEA time, what are you talking about?

They’re not always there. I think they run organized raids twice a week. The rest of the time it’s pugmanders (if you’re lucky).

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Posted by: Krabathor Deus.5432

Krabathor Deus.5432

Anet Kill’s TC some months ago

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

Yeah, I am not on TC but they are definitely not the same server we fought several months ago. I dont know what happened to them but I assume the same thing that happened to my server….a lot of highly active commanders, players, and wvw guilds departed with no one stepping into their shoes. Result? Both TC and SoS have fallen substantially on the server leaderboard.

Which is the same as what happened to SoR quite a while back.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Posted by: Sleepwalker.1398

Sleepwalker.1398

Well, NSP and CD are open.
As for TC, still closed.

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Reverence.6915

I’d hardly call it a ghost town. Just super uncoordinated crowds of people.

Beastgate | Faerie Law

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Sleepwalker.1398

Bro, all ur accounts are in blob servers: BG/SoS/SBI.
Wanna login to you SoS account and see whats going on?

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Sleepwalker.1398

wow…finally TC is open.
TY Anet.

Why is TC closed ?

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

when the server it’s pretty much dead?

Go away, it’s open.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security