Why is my warrior weak?

Why is my warrior weak?

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.7985

Sam.7985

Why is my warrior weak? I have full exotic gear with Power and Vitality and exotic weapons with them stats also.. would someone tell me why its so weak? or would someone show me a guide to what armor and weapons I should have???

Thanks in advance

Why is my warrior weak?

in WvW

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Maybe try to get a 3rd stat on your exotic weapons. I haven’t yet seen an exotic item with only 2 stats but toughness would go well with power and vitality. Also try equipping trinkets.

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

Why is my warrior weak?

in WvW

Posted by: Lalangamena.3694

Lalangamena.3694

Why is my warrior weak?

in WvW

Posted by: Heezdedjim.8902

Heezdedjim.8902

Kind of a vague premise here, but weak in what way? Are you dying all the time, or finding that you can’t kill anything? And are you zerging or roaming solo or with small groups?

If you’re dying in zergs all the time, the problem is likely as much tactics and positioning as any build or gear issue. If you’re running through stacked AC circles, getting isolated and focused 5v1, not staying stacked on the commander when pushing to get the benefit of AOE cap damage reduction and blast healing+AOE cleansing, then you’re going to die no matter what.

If you’re running into people solo and can’t kill any of them, then you may be running a build made for zerging that has no burst damage and not enough control+escape to dictate the terms of the fight. You also may just be behind the stats curve; lots of roamers are going to have fully optimized builds, full guard stacks at all times, and a lot of experience killing people 1v1 with their setup in WvW.

There also are a lot more cheese builds in WvW compared with sPvP, since the PvP nerfs to stuff like stealth spam have not been ported over.

Why is my warrior weak?

in WvW

Posted by: Coltz.5617

Coltz.5617

Is he having his meals three times a day and doing proper exercise? Eating right helps too.

- I infract cause I’m passionate about the game-
“ALL IS VAIN”
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboar/page/6#post3486969

Why is my warrior weak?

in WvW

Posted by: Vaugh.7193

Vaugh.7193

Did you forgett to press 1 when fight starts?

Guild leader of As Stars We Belong [STAR]
WvW Commander of Blacktide.
@RaugoolGW2 on Twitter

Why is my warrior weak?

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

What kind of fighting are you doing (zerg, skirmish, solo)?

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Why is my warrior weak?

in WvW

Posted by: baseking.7926

baseking.7926

Just press 1. Warriors is the easiest class to play.

Why is my warrior weak?

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

warrior = weak
day = night
up = down
left = right

Seriously though, Warrior is not difficult but it does require active gameplay more than say a ranger or staff ele might need.
learning to dodge, and picking a cohesive build based upon your playstyle is all that you really need to work on to make a warrior be at least average.

Why is my warrior weak?

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

All classes are easy to play, starter MMO is starter MMO.

Mag Server Leader

Why is my warrior weak?

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

This. Spend literally one day on a class and its not hard to master.

*Roll and level Class
*Find Cheese Build
*Win

Isle Of Janthir

Why is my warrior weak?

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

lol. warrior weak. It is one of the top 2 group fight classes and have some major solo roam troll specs. It’s really strong.

Why is my warrior weak?

in WvW

Straegen.2938

*Roll and level Class
*Find Cheese Build
*Win

Then run into player that has actually mastered their class and get stomped into the ground. It takes time to master most classes including the warrior… especially the warrior. It is quick to be decent but once you run up against a skilled player that knows the warrior timing winning with one is an entirely different league. There is a reason warriors do not fare very well in organized WvW duels despite being good roamers… same with thieves.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

Why is my warrior weak?

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

*Roll and level Class
*Find Cheese Build
*Win

Then run into player that has actually mastered their class and get stomped into the ground. It takes time to master most classes including the warrior… especially the warrior. It is quick to be decent but once you run up against a skilled player that knows the warrior timing winning with one is an entirely different league. There is a reason warriors do not fare very well in organized WvW duels despite being good roamers… same with thieves.

Not really an issue because the average WvW is pretty novice, good players/solid players are about 1/10 in ratio.

Mag Server Leader

Why is my warrior weak?

in WvW

Straegen.2938

Not really an issue because the average WvW is pretty novice, good players/solid players are about 1/10 in ratio.

WvW is certainly filled mostly by players and builds centered around zerging so most players do not fare well in solo fights. However big difference between a starter MMO where all the classes are easy to master and GW2. GW2 does have a low bar for being decent and serviceable with a class/build. However there are a lot of intricacies in GW2 requiring both time and skill to master. GW2 also offers a tremendous amount of depth in fighting especially when skirmishing.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

Why is my warrior weak?

in WvW

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

I think it really depends on the server. Some groups can be filled with strong wvw guild players on off-raid times.
When you are in a guild group, your builds and parties are highly theory crafted and synergized and using every skill properly matters.

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

Why is my warrior weak?

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

WvW is certainly filled mostly by players and builds centered around zerging so most players do not fare well in solo fights. However big difference between a starter MMO where all the classes are easy to master and GW2. GW2 does have a low bar for being decent and serviceable with a class/build. However there are a lot of intricacies in GW2 requiring both time and skill to master. GW2 also offers a tremendous amount of depth in fighting especially when skirmishing.

also not to mention some professions in 1v1 will steamroll you regardless. They have “natural” advantages to 1v1 play.
Professions such as rangers, thieves, mesmers and engineers will wreck havoc on your warrior, regardless of your gear. Their skills and utilities are centered more towards solo/small team play, and are therefore much stronger then you warrior’s skills and utilities which is more geared towards self sustain in large encounters and party buffs.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

Why is my warrior weak?

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Warriors are weak, roll an OP Bearbow ranger! Hammer trains are so 2013, learn more here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Ranger-Pets-Overpowered/first#post3690755

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

Why is my warrior weak?

in WvW

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

Warriors are weak, roll an OP Bearbow ranger! Hammer trains are so 2013, learn more here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Ranger-Pets-Overpowered/first#post3690755

tru fax.

Hambows and hammer trains are the old meta. Jump on the bearbow wagon now while you can.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!