Why not tell us what Rewards are being added?

in WvW

Posted by: Skorner.3701

Skorner.3701

In interviews the WvW devs have explained that they will be adding progression and rewards to WvW in February. Why not just explain what they will be so people like me and others can get back to playing and be ready with a guild and stuff when the patch comes? Assuming the rewards give meaning to the game of course.

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Because they want to avoid promising one thing, and then possibly having to change plans and delivering something else. There will be way too many complaints from people who will claim they were lied to.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

Because until things are in the game, they’re subject to change. Furthermore, the things the devs say are rarely even remotely related to the things people tend to hear. Announcing a bunch of stuff today would just inevitably lead to more whining, crying, and finger pointing. There’s really no good that can come from it.

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I just hope that they do not create an entirely knew system that does not give those of us that have been playing for months any credit for past accomplishments.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

Until the changes are actually implemented (and even after then) they’re subject to change.

If anet says something and it turns out to not happen then the massive forum QQ would be unbearable.

Anet make Rev great again.

(edited by Wasabi Kitty.8247)

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

There will be a blog posted sometime this month that will reveal jan+feb+march updates

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in WvW

Posted by: Xanti.8672

Xanti.8672

All i wanna know is what to do with my 3k badges on the bank -.-
Use them to get a chance to create a precurser in the forge or save them to be ready to pay the new “rewards” as soon as they will be available.

What would you guys recommend?

Xanti [ECL]
Co-Leader of Eclipse Gaming
Dzagonur [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

just save them for now tbh

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php