Why the double team against TC?

in WvW

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

you know what I find funny, when we are losing, and getting crushed during OCX/SEA hours, it isn’t the Alliance who moved from YB leading us.

It is our old loyal TC guilds who remained who is leading us. HIRE led by Inori Cross and White Lotus led by Kinbear.

They are leading us in our darkest hours.

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

(edited by EremiteAngel.9765)

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

You seriously have to ask why? LOL.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Was on BG BL reset defense and started falling asleep an hour into playing because of the kittenhugging and sloppy fps killing kittenjamming. TC is hilariously overstacked but I’m sure the fights will be more reasonable in a couple days and there are actual fighting groups so that alone makes it a nice change. Welcome back to T1 kittens! >:3

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Posted by: davidiven.9408

davidiven.9408

2v1 is fun if you dont have mentality “must win ppt”, the fights always come to you.

in WvW

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

well, at least the roamers in all 3 servers don’t run around with any ‘double teaming’ mentality. they just fight whoever crosses their path.

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

lets play fair?
we finally got back into T1…

Welcome to becoming the most hated server in game! Enjoy the title….

I know I played on an alt account for a little while just to serve of some whomp’n on TC too. If there was open movement in the matches, trust me there would be a whole lot more players jumping to get into the match. Especially when TC has Dev’s on their side.

Also, maybe you shouldn’t have made that thread calling out the guild who left TC to get away from the “stackers”. Here, lemme just quote you:
"TC guilds that left for DB/FA are going to be facing one of the meanest war machines gracing the battlefields.

Prepare yourselves."

I’d say they were prepared very well….

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: Logothx.5628

Logothx.5628

Double teaming against TC isn’t new ~ Db and Fa or Db and Mags tell that story for the last month it is just that Bg is still the highest density population server. Don’t expect to get anything out of this week.

I only speak for myself when i say fighting in ebg at 5am na time and having an outnumbered debuff watching a group of 60-70 bg pvding is a complete turn off to wvw altogether.

My wvw wish from devs would be to remove Bg from all wvw matches altogether the fights are so much better when the population differences arent so pronounced.

in WvW

Posted by: DeeSystm.1256

DeeSystm.1256

#just bg things

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

in WvW

Posted by: Sungtaro.6493

Sungtaro.6493

Makes thread taunting the guilds that moved from TC to DB.

Wonders why his server is getting focused.

Dunno. I can do the math.

Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to incompetence.

in WvW

Posted by: lil devils x.6071

lil devils x.6071

Double teaming against TC isn’t new ~ Db and Fa or Db and Mags tell that story for the last month it is just that Bg is still the highest density population server. Don’t expect to get anything out of this week.

I only speak for myself when i say fighting in ebg at 5am na time and having an outnumbered debuff watching a group of 60-70 bg pvding is a complete turn off to wvw altogether.

My wvw wish from devs would be to remove Bg from all wvw matches altogether the fights are so much better when the population differences arent so pronounced.

I quite enjoy fighting BG tbh, would much rather fight them than TC or YB any day because they understand what fun fights are and have enjoyed quite many long fights with all walls down on the keep fighting for hours without the use of siege brawling it out in lords. I for one. appreciate having all servers in the match queued up with all walls and doors down on the keep brawling it out for hours in lords having a blast with both of the enemy servers map blobs up in the keep. THAT is the BEST part of WvW. That is what we show up for. Why just show up to sit on siege until they run away? That is just lame and boring. It is a billion times more fun brawling it out with them instead.

[KILL]Killing Tiers Leader [TOON] Toons of Terror Leader [NEWS This Just In Leader
WvW / PVP ONLY

in WvW

Posted by: Cephas.4293

Cephas.4293

lets play fair?

This is the natural thing that happens when a server first moves into a tier. People just want to play with the shiny toy that is bringing something new to the matchup. DB will remain salty and push us, which is good because they provide us with a decent k/d ratio. BG wants us in the tier with them because TC is really the only server right now who can provide them with any kind of challenge. BG will slowly wean the PPT pressure off us and focus more on the fights over the next couple of weeks. Settle down and enjoy the show. It was much, much worse when YB moved to T1.

Tarnished Coast
[OnS] Medaria Minnick – Reaper
The Mad Priest

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Looking at TC server history, TC has been #1 before. Therefore, since you have been in T1 before, you will see it is the same it has always been, you must fight against the odds. Good luck.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

in WvW

Posted by: donkey.1653

donkey.1653

Why must everyone cry double teamed when they get kitten-jammed. It happens with 3 teams.

Also, you must not of been on TC long because TC has done this in the past.

in WvW

Posted by: Grim West.3194

Grim West.3194

First off, being able to team up is part of the design.

Second, double teaming happens a lot less than people claim.

Finally, TC deserves whatever misery they get. Stacking servers is the cheesiest tactic there is in WvW and a blight on the game.

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

I’m on TC, and I had a blast on TCBL last night. A ton of great fights brought right to the doorstep. BG and DB came out of the gate gunning, and caught us with our pants down a bit, but…. we kinda needed that as a wakeup call. We’re going to have a challenge on our hands for the first time in a long time. I look forward to it, it’s the most fun I’ve had in this game in a full year, if not longer. Now it’s time to cowboy up, get back to the basics, adapt, and come back out swinging. What’s not to love?

in WvW

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

I’m on TC, and I had a blast on TCBL last night. A ton of great fights brought right to the doorstep. BG and DB came out of the gate gunning, and caught us with our pants down a bit, but…. we kinda needed that as a wakeup call. We’re going to have a challenge on our hands for the first time in a long time. I look forward to it, it’s the most fun I’ve had in this game in a full year, if not longer. Now it’s time to cowboy up, get back to the basics, adapt, and come back out swinging. What’s not to love?

I have to agree. Kaineng is paired up with TC, and there were some great fights last night. Wife and I had a blast in EB.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Posted by: Monk Tank.5897

Monk Tank.5897

Not Red Don’t Shoot..
What double team?

in WvW

Posted by: Fatherbliss.4701

Fatherbliss.4701

I prefer to think of our matchup this week as a “target rich environment.” I mean, people certainly can’t complain about being bored any longer.

Personally, I’ll be seeing how many towers I can take. Naked.

Leader of Goats of Thunder [GOAT]
Tarnished Coast: Bringing the Butter to you (no pants allowed)

in WvW

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

Finally, TC deserves whatever misery they get. Stacking servers is the cheesiest tactic there is in WvW and a blight on the game.

Stacking you say? Nah.. BG nor DB has ever done that right? The hypocrisy is real..

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Stacking you say? Nah.. BG nor DB has ever done that right? The hypocrisy is real..

TC was the most recent with the alliance of nerds…..

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: Monk Tank.5897

Monk Tank.5897

I seem to remember being hit by JQ and TC at the same time.
TC complaining about a double team?
pfft
lol
whatever
cool story bra

in WvW

Posted by: tym.3791

tym.3791

I seem to remember being hit by JQ and TC at the same time.
TC complaining about a double team?
pfft
lol
whatever
cool story bra

Yep, TC and JQ hit our keep more than a few times. Now they are complaining they are going through it? Karma can be a bitter pill to swallow eh TC?

in WvW

DeWolfe.2174

Now it’s time to cowboy up, get back to the basics, adapt, and come back out swinging. What’s not to love?

If it’s an actual 2v1, there’s nothing more for you to do than sit in spawn. There’s not enough cares left in the game to create that 2v1 environment again. That level of organization between JQ and TC was a one time event in the game.

This is just some player preference on who to hit and opportunity.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Jereme.1840

It’s still no different..

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

the alliance made many enemies IS the difference – even some that were on TC……

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: tym.3791

tym.3791

Now it’s time to cowboy up, get back to the basics, adapt, and come back out swinging. What’s not to love?

If it’s an actual 2v1, there’s nothing more for you to do than sit in spawn. There’s not enough cares left in the game to create that 2v1 environment again. That level of organization between JQ and TC was a one time event in the game.

This is just some player preference on who to hit and opportunity.

If your referring to a one time keep take Sir, with all due respect your wrong. TC and JQ Went after our keep more than a few times, Stopped us from taking some objectives. It happened over a few weeks.

We did find it satisfying when we were able to stop both of them from taking something of ours. Yes, I will gladly admit, we seiged the kitten out of them. What else could we do??

in WvW

Jereme.1840

the alliance made many enemies IS the difference – even some that were on TC……

Sounds like an EXCUSE to me…..

(edited by Jereme.1840)

in WvW

Posted by: Lurock Turoth.9085

Lurock Turoth.9085

Well lets see, bunch of TC hardcore wvw guilds left when TC dropped and ended up on BG. The rest of hardcore TC wvw guilds left when Mal stacked TC, ended up on DB.

Just a guess here but there might be one or two people on BG and DB that want to hammer on TC.

Seems like pretty simple logic, if I want to farm the TC mouth breathers I barely tolerated when I was on TC….I’m not gonna go to DBBL…

Angst Hex, [FLOT] BG Havoc/Roaming
http://www.twitch.tv/disasterdrew

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

TC and JQ will never have room for complaint when it comes to 2v1 since season 2 until GW2 ends. Especially when right now is just welcoming you guys back to T1 and seeing what there is to fight from you guys. I doubt anything will come close to the zhit you guys pulled in season 2

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Vezyn.9284

Vezyn.9284

What’s this about an alliance and stacking on TC? First time I’ve heard mention of it, but then again I play on TC, would appreciate some insight.

Also the season 2 double team was in answer to BG stacking strong guilds and apparently incentivizing good WvW guilds to come to their server.
If we’re doing the same kind of thing, then yes we deserve to be double teamed.

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in WvW

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

Personally, I’m glad TC is “stacked”, I really hope they keep it together, and build their server into a strong T1 server.

Also, from what we’ve seen of DB, I hope they can do the same.

Time will tell how badly damaged the communities of JQ and YB are, whether their fall from T1 is a sign of things to come, but the fights against TC and DB have been a lot more enjoyable than I’ve seen in a while.

in WvW

DeWolfe.2174

I doubt anything will come close to the zhit you guys pulled in season 2

Let’s not forget it was a reaction to BG’s excessive PvF and that obnoxious victory video before the season even began. Own up to the fact that JQ and TC were antagonized to the point of saying “that’s bleeping it!”. Ironically, most of the BG then that aggravated everyone are now on TC, hmm…

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: Dhemize.8649

Dhemize.8649

Wow T1 still looks like a kittening joke as BG/ET are out blobbing the next two most populated servers in the game. But nah let’s kitten smaller servers instead of hitting the fattest to bring them down a notch. Looks like T1 is going to be a toxic landfill for quite some time. Lol People often blame siege but don’t tell me wvw doesn’t die a little on the inside when you keep throwing a server at a handful of people. “Great fights” indeed. Lmao!

Now we can sit back and watch as BG/ET kill what’s left of Anet’s attempt to bring life into the beta.

in WvW

Posted by: Cyanon.1928

Cyanon.1928

2v1 is the common BG style.

They have the biggest active wvw population in game, and yet they double team regularly….
But you will notice, they drop like kittenroaches on even-numbers open-field fights (If they take them, which is very rare). They normally hide behind keeps unless they outnumber u 3v1. They even try to sandwich smaller zergs….

I think they understand their place. Absolutely no chance against even numbers.

(edited by Cyanon.1928)

in WvW

Posted by: Hexalot.8194

Hexalot.8194

(If they take them, which is very rare)

Not denying that there is some double teaming on TC going on right now (new kid on the block, guilds transferred over there from hated Yaks Bend, etc). But your post literally lost all credibility and comes across as nothing more than salty tears with that statement. If nothing else, BG thrives on open field fights. We much prefer them to attacking sieged up the yahoo structures.

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

@ Cyanon

Mmmm I dunno about that. I’m assuming that you’re from TC. Commander I was following last night on TC BL was asking pugs not to build siege and the TC map blob was still pretty much pinned to the NW section of their map between the camp and tower. I’ll give it to you guys though, you kept showing up to push and took a few rounds. /thumbsUp

The 2v1 talk is slowly revealing a bit of misery about being outblobbed or outplayed. Interesting development. You’re not being double teamed, you just can’t face roll through the match.

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Posted by: Ahka.6705

Ahka.6705

TC and JQ will never have room for complaint when it comes to 2v1 since season 2 until GW2 ends. Especially when right now is just welcoming you guys back to T1 and seeing what there is to fight from you guys. I doubt anything will come close to the zhit you guys pulled in season 2

Most of the people that organized that 2v1 either don’t play anymore or moved off TC. I’ll bet some of them are even playing on BG now. But by all means keep living in the past, the fights are much better that way.

Ahka – Elementalist
[ZzZz]Zombie Coast, [CERN]When Zergs Collide
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

I’m a guild leader on Blackgate – I can tell you right now that there is no such thing as a 2v1 in this match. Stop crying because you’re losing. In fact, I spent most of my night last night on Dragonbrand BL taking their stuff.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Yeahhhh BG just flipped all of db bl, even their T3 garri. Such 2v1 bruh.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

lets play fair?

Welcome to becoming the most hated server in game! Enjoy the title….

I know I played on an alt account for a little while just to serve of some whomp’n on TC too. If there was open movement in the matches, trust me there would be a whole lot more players jumping to get into the match. Especially when TC has Dev’s on their side.

Also, maybe you shouldn’t have made that thread calling out the guild who left TC to get away from the “stackers”. Here, lemme just quote you:
"TC guilds that left for DB/FA are going to be facing one of the meanest war machines gracing the battlefields.

Prepare yourselves."

I’d say they were prepared very well….

Unfortunately the people unfamiliar with the collateral of stacking in regards to reputation and its consequences as a server community seem to be making the decisions to promote the stacking on our server.

TC lost itself the day we got invaded by T1 guilds. When they leave (and they will) we’re down every guild from our core + the new forces and with a Tarnished (ha) reputation for being a bandwagon server.

It’s sad to be fighting on the same server as the people who crashed my original server community bragging in map chat about the very same crashing they did (SoR).

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

It is natural to pick on the weakest target, and if one target is being beaten down by the other, it only makes sense that the third will target the one being beaten down.

Basically that’s just how WvW works.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in WvW

Posted by: Lurock Turoth.9085

Lurock Turoth.9085

TC lost itself the day we got invaded by T1 guilds. When they leave (and they will) we’re down every guild from our core + the new forces and with a Tarnished (ha) reputation for being a bandwagon server.

This is precisely why allot of people worked their butts off last spring and summer to keep Mal minimized on TC. But no one else understood…..

Angst Hex, [FLOT] BG Havoc/Roaming
http://www.twitch.tv/disasterdrew

in WvW

ArchonWing.9480

Ah, that really does suck. I recall a guildie on YB lamenting the same thing when their server was infected with parasites that turned their server into a puppet.

Eventually the leechers will find another host, and thus begins the purification process. It will probably hurt really bad and potentially be fatal but surviving should make one stronger.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

in WvW

DeceiverX.8361

Sad part is the server just started rebounding after the exodus which sent it to T2. There was only one pugmander left.

Closed raids and lost presence from the influx of people invading just means we’re further in the red once they leave.

in WvW

ArchonWing.9480

Sad part is the server just started rebounding after the exodus which sent it to T2. There was only one pugmander left.

Closed raids and lost presence from the influx of people invading just means we’re further in the red once they leave.

You have my condolences as it is definitely a terrible situation. There might be a chance though that once those people leave, it may result in others coming back once they fix all the host servers being full.

Oh, and I’d like to address your previous point about having the reputation tarnished for being a bandwagon— there’s practically no server in the top half that hasn’t that happen to it multiple times. Especially when the people that are already there have no say.

in WvW

DeceiverX.8361

Unfortunately I’ve done my fair share of discussion, and guilds which left to fight have no intention of coming back due to the costs associated with transferring guilds, which now a large portion of people on the server would never want to fight alongside considering they’ve been billed as traitors and the likes, so these guilds would need to fund their own moves.

in WvW

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

the amount of bg forum warriors…

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in WvW

Posted by: Dhemize.8649

Dhemize.8649

It’s only natural since now they are the most stacked. I’m confused though as I recall one forum warrior claim BG only PPTs when it has to. Whelp…

As for the guilds moving around, geez you guys act like you’re new to the game. A majority of the guilds in this dump have changed servers a number of times. All of them could be considered bandwagoners, traitors, etc. But you guys get your #tiff panties bunched up over one dude. Lol When he was on YB (before they slowly divided their guilds across T1) it wasn’t even as bad as you guys claim.

“Hijack a server”. Get outside. Lololol

(edited by Dhemize.8649)

in WvW

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

It’s only natural since now they are the most stacked. I’m confused though as I recall one forum warrior claim BG only PPTs when it has to. Whelp…

As for the guilds moving around, geez you guys act like you’re new to the game. A majority of the guilds in this dump have changed servers a number of times. All of them could be considered bandwagoners, traitors, etc. But you guys get your #tiff panties bunched up over one dude. Lol When he was on YB (before they slowly divided their guilds across T1) it wasn’t even as bad as you guys claim.

“Hijack a server”. Get outside. Lololol

Pretty much all of that. I’m on BG, only reason I went to BG is because roaming was super dead in every tier except tier 1. I like it there, but I’m not going to pretend I have any loyalty to any server – if stuff gets boring, I’ll transfer again some day lol. I’ve transferred 16 times (I think? Maybe more) between my 2 accounts. Transferring guilds happens a lot, people just need to realize that lol.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds