Why wouldn't this idea work for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

In Guild Wars 2 there are three orders. Each character will join one of these orders at the last chapter of their level 30 personal story. This choice is permanent and determines a significant portion of the higher level parts of the story. Each of the orders has their own philosophies about what tactics will ultimately defeat the dragons. While they are rivals at times, they recognize that protecting Tyria is the most important goal which they each share.

my idea connects this to WvW and each order has a color

Durmand Priory: Blue
Order of Whispers: Green
Vigil: Red

this ties WvW to your personal story directly and you can change what Orders you fight against just by changing to a toon that picked whatever Order in the storyline.

of course Anet would have to do the overflow thing, but being able to choose what order (or color) you fight for as a contest keeps the game a game and not all of this segregation that some people want to hold onto.

and remember WvW is in the Mists a “Proto-reality” if you will….not Reality as we know it

some other thoughts..
maybe transfer costs are tied to switching orders which doesn’t cost money but makes you have to start a new storyline
OR make it 100 gold to bribe the order you want to join to overlook the requirement set in the storylines.

anyways this ties WvW back to the game where it should be and not some separate game-mode, and hence brings back the FUN

so let’s brainstorm on why this wouldn’t work as per the subject.

OR if ANET could step in and just shoot the idea down right away so we don’t waste time on something that will never even come close to happening.

Sincerly, Me.

in WvW

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

well, it destroys all of the serious wvw TS communities, wrecks coordinated wvw, and forces you to do personal story for wvw. i only have 3 characters who joined orders, and i only did it for skins. would be awfully having my alt warrior, alt engi, guard, and ele banned from wvw until i do the BS PS.

against every element of this.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

(edited by choovanski.5462)

in WvW

Posted by: CheezeStix.1076

CheezeStix.1076

The biggest hole in your idea is having to do PvE or pay 100g to be able to play another game mode. What’s wrong with WvW being a separate game mode? A lot of WvWers only play WvW, look at some of the players in GvG guilds. They will only play WvW and do PvE occasionally for some event. You’ve also got roamers who only play WvW and forcing them to PvE or get 100g just from roaming is a huge turn-off.

You could argue that those players are in the minority but if the core group of a game mode stops playing it starts to become less competitive because then all you’re left with is “casuals” and not a consistent group of players (however small that group might be).

Edit: Why would mixing PvE with WvW be fun? All you’ve said is let’s do “X” and it will be FUN. Plus you’re not changing a whole lot, you’ve still got 3 groups that are fighting each other. It doesn’t matter whether it’s JQvsBGvsTC or Priory vs Vigil vs Whispers; it’s still XvsYvsZ (most people don’t care about RP or lore because the game mode itself is fun for them to play). Then you’ve got the problem of people stacking on one team since it will be a lot easier to create a new character, grind the story or pay 100g which is a lot cheaper than switching servers. So you’ve got people with multiple characters on multiple teams, what’s stopping me from just joining the team that’s steamrolling everyone? Sure you can say some people like to be the underdog but look at EOTM where green is dominating everyone, red is trying to not run into green and blue is non-existent a lot of the times. There are also bandwagon servers that a huge number of guilds transfer to when a tournament starts to make sure they get gold, last year that was HoD in the silver league.

Looking at your previous post you seem to be okay with logging into another toon just to be on the winning side, which I completely disagree with and results in people dog-piling on one team.

(edited by CheezeStix.1076)

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Oh there are lots of reasons why that idea wouldnt work.

In addition to what choovanski said, it would also remove all guild gameplay from WvW, bring serious random imbalances between factions when players move around at will, remove the tier system, make WvW tournaments impossible, lock out a large amount of players from joining, create a karma train the likes of which we’ve never seen before as players jumps between factions to retake the same keep they just took, make every single player a potential traitor and generate a ton of mistrust against each other.

This suggestion is on par with alliance battles replacing WvW as a “solution” to WvW issues.

in WvW

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

some good points there, but based off of what I see in T1 large groups play different sides when the time is right or when they want to switch it up…there is no ‘spying’ per se because it doesn’t matter. why? because so many people across T1 have all been on the same server or have friends/enemies they love to fight, meaning spying is worthless when everyone knows everyone and the results are always the same, someone wins someone else comes is second, and someone comes in third…

when ya get the same matchup over and over and over…or the matchup is so flipping one-sided it sucks…why not meld everything together get back on track with what it’s all about, mashing keys in a certain order and killing other toons trying to do the same thing.

server loyalty is a myth, and it’s keeping this mode of game play at the same level it has been for 2 years…time to change.

can’t rewrite history to separate WvW from GW2 that ruins the integrity of the game.

when the 3rd BL map comes out (Rainforest anyone?) and they put all 3 into play same time then that might keep things fresh if the servers get a good rate of color change.

but again….it’s all about changing the fight to who you fight by changing servers…so back to the same problem; so how could the current server v server v server mentality keep WvW going?

anyways, I’ve been on 3 servers bottom mid and top, and the evolution seems to lean towards a fresh reason to fight, in the end it’s just pixels and data, so we move onto the next dataset with new pixels….same thing.

Sincerly, Me.

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

In my experience, that is some bad information. From what I have seen, some, but very few, T1 groups play on different servers in T1. I only know of one actual guild that does it in any form of guild organization.

So your going to have to provide some evidence before I would even remotely believe your claim of “large groups” of T1 players doing so.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow.3475

Shadow.3475

2 of my 6 character have done that so there you have a big problem and it would make it even easier to spy on the enemy when you can have character on your account in all 3 sides.

in WvW

Posted by: Kasteros.9847

Kasteros.9847

Well nice idea, but u miss 2 simple points.

1. Look at EoTM, everyone bang green side cos SFR is there. WHat if whole SFR community goes green? Rest will do aswell to have easy wins and then bah, next unbalanced EoTM will happen. So to do this change they would need to keep hold of every side and monitor it’s status, when for example green reach 5k players and other sides 3k, green will be blocked till rest of sides fill. Yet ppl wouldn’t join any side to not be at lose and then loop will happen. Cos why to join losing side? Better wait when someone do it and get into winning – green side.

And 2. point EU servers. Please stop thinking about those changes with only knowledge of NA server status. Atm. u have 27 servers in EU region, those 30 include 1 Spanish, 5 French, 7 German and 14 English speaking servers. No tell me how to split them? How to set them? It woudl lead to same abuse like at EoTM where is German commander leading that speaks his langauge and no1 from other than german servers don’t know a thing. Same will goes for those Orders, for example 3 German, 1 Frech and 5 Eu servers join blue side, what will happen then? English speaking comm leading not English speaking ppl? French commander speaking french with 90% of English/ German speaking players? This won’t work for EU. Might work for NA.

ps. Transfer gives a lot of money to Anet so I think it will stay as it is, at last for price of changing side

[One][SiOn][dF]
16.03.15 We remember! R.I.P. MT
Shocking interview with Anet WvW Dev

in WvW

Posted by: RedBaron.6058

RedBaron.6058

Great idea!!!

Really easy to implement and solve the problem of unpopulated servers vs high population servers.

Everyone can have chars belonging to any of the 3 orders in the same account, so people just log with the char they feel they want to play with.

WvW is fun when all sides are balanced. When sides are unbalanced is just PvE with real players being the content and replacing mobs as canon fodder.

In Guild Wars 2 there are three orders. Each character will join one of these orders at the last chapter of their level 30 personal story. This choice is permanent and determines a significant portion of the higher level parts of the story. Each of the orders has their own philosophies about what tactics will ultimately defeat the dragons. While they are rivals at times, they recognize that protecting Tyria is the most important goal which they each share.

my idea connects this to WvW and each order has a color

Durmand Priory: Blue
Order of Whispers: Green
Vigil: Red

this ties WvW to your personal story directly and you can change what Orders you fight against just by changing to a toon that picked whatever Order in the storyline.

of course Anet would have to do the overflow thing, but being able to choose what order (or color) you fight for as a contest keeps the game a game and not all of this segregation that some people want to hold onto.

and remember WvW is in the Mists a “Proto-reality” if you will….not Reality as we know it

some other thoughts..
maybe transfer costs are tied to switching orders which doesn’t cost money but makes you have to start a new storyline
OR make it 100 gold to bribe the order you want to join to overlook the requirement set in the storylines.

anyways this ties WvW back to the game where it should be and not some separate game-mode, and hence brings back the FUN

so let’s brainstorm on why this wouldn’t work as per the subject.

OR if ANET could step in and just shoot the idea down right away so we don’t waste time on something that will never even come close to happening.

“Blackadder: If you want something done properly, kill Baldrick before you start.”

in WvW

RedBaron.6058

Concerning the different EU languages, we can have different chapters inside the same order…like in real life.

Players can organize themselves by language, country, etc….but they still represent an order.

Simple and clean.

“Blackadder: If you want something done properly, kill Baldrick before you start.”

in WvW

Kasteros.9847

Concerning the different EU languages, we can have different chapters inside the same order…like in real life.

Players can organize themselves by language, country, etc….but they still represent an order.

Simple and clean.

We have something like that, it is called guilds :P What i wrote about was random leading. Let’s say that German speaking comm want to lead, but majority is English speaking, yet he speaks German only, what will happen? Also what to do with other problem that I described in previous comment? I mean all servers bandwagoning 1 side where SFR comunity is? It would be easy win for them so why not do it? We have such situation with Overgrown at EoTM atm. and it is the point od maaaaaany posts here at this subforum.

[One][SiOn][dF]

in WvW

RedBaron.6058

Everything is very easy to fix.

People can group by country/language, use country/language TS channel, etc.

If one side/order reaches max number then people can only join the other 2 orders per map.

And is it not server based but character based…you join the order that your character belongs to. All servers will feed the system at once. There is no bandwagoning.

Actually the whole process would be self-regulating and that is why is such a good idea.

Simple and clean.

We have something like that, it is called guilds :P What i wrote about was random leading. Let’s say that German speaking comm want to lead, but majority is English speaking, yet he speaks German only, what will happen? Also what to do with other problem that I described in previous comment? I mean all servers bandwagoning 1 side where SFR comunity is? It would be easy win for them so why not do it? We have such situation with Overgrown at EoTM atm. and it is the point od maaaaaany posts here at this subforum.

in WvW

Kasteros.9847

Everything is very easy to fix.

People can group by country/language, use country/language TS channel, etc.

Looks like u still didn’t get my point. What happen when German speaking comm will want to lead but majority of pugs will be English speaking? – according to overflow rules u get put into map randomly – While he will be able to only speak German. THat is the problem with multilanguages and the point we have other servers. Not everyone in EU speak English or want to lead in this langauge, yet with order system they will be forced to do it or lead in their langauge without any1 understanding it.

If one side/order reaches max number then people can only join the other 2 orders per map.

Emmm so If I take order of whispers and it will be full at map I wouldn’t be able to join them? And to join my friends and guild? Something is wrong here dude, cos with this system ppl wouldn’t be able to raid with their guilds ^^ and if it will be set up by something like this " Order of Vigils is full, u have to join other order" ppl wouldn’t be able to play with friends / guilds either. Also as I know a lot of ppl w8 and spam transfer to get into full servers, same will happen with orders – ppl will just w8 till someone join other orders and then they will jump into winning 1 so unbalance will continue

[One][SiOn][dF]

in WvW

RedBaron.6058

Everyone can have characters in any order so your guild can decide what order to represent any time and get all friends playing together.

If a Commander can not speak the language of the majority of his troops then he should not be a Commander at that moment.

It is really a simple and clean idea. The best.

in WvW

Kasteros.9847

Everyone can have characters in any order so your guild can decide what order to represent any time and get all friends playing together.

If a Commander can not speak the language of the majority of his troops then he should not be a Commander at that moment.

It is really a simple and clean idea. The best.

…Ye but what if guild have specific set-up or/ and everyone have only 1 character atm representing 1 order? What then? They won’t be able to play together according to ur words. So German commanders won’t have chance to lead? Since majority of EU are English speaking players so from simple probability claculation they will always have around 20% speaking German and according to ur words they wouldn;t be able to lead.

This idea is bad basing on those 2 simple points i wrote up( unbalance of orders – bandawgoning it like overgrown at EoTM and no support for languages varienty. Also I should add no support for guild / friends gaming here), cos there is no other way to sort EU players than specific langauge servers or setting English as default language and not letting nayone speak other language ^^ Also It won’t support guild / friends gamestyle so won’t work in community game like gw2.

[One][SiOn][dF]

(edited by Kasteros.9847)

in WvW

Posted by: caveman.5840

caveman.5840

sort guilds by language not players

players can sort them selves

have an option for your guild mates to be put in the same instance as similar speaking guilds or something

or guilds u have a alliance with could be matched up together

I see population balance and time zone differences as 2 of the biggest things hurting wvw besides the servers that have empty wvw maps

I don’t see y they would not mega server wvw and go with a faction based system

just because u mega server wvw does not mean it needs to end up like eotm ..
eotm is the way it is for a lot of reasons besides the fact it is a mega server

(edited by caveman.5840)

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Regarding people saying the population would be imbalanced like EotM; I don’t think it would if Anet did it right.

EotM doesn’t work for balance because they open up too many maps. Green just dominates on more than one. That’s not how you’d do it in WvW proper.

The way it would have to be done is:

• A single alliance having people in queue would not be enough to open a new map. They would just have to wait in queue – or with the way the OP’s idea works, switch to a toon of another alliance and play on that.
  • The last map to open would not contribute to the score. No rewards would be gained. No Karma, Gold, WxP, XP, etc. This is to prevent K-training. All this would apply unless the population is in relative balance or unless its the only open map.
  • This would ensure even battles on all but the last map. And the last map could be a fight haven, dueling ground, etc.

An example with made up numbers:

• Priory: 950 players
    Order: 1000 players
    Vigil: 825 players
  • Assuming 100 player cap on each map that would mean there are 8 open maps that are being scored.
  • The last (9th) map would have:
    100 Order
    100 Priory
    25 Vigil
  • The remaining 100 Order and 50 Priory players are in a queue.
  • Presuming Anet could display some sort of information about the state of the queue and population of the last map, the Order and Priory players in queue could switch to toons that play for Vigil and 75 of them would be able to get into the 9th map. This map would now start contributing to the score and give rewards.
  • At that point a 10th map would open and the people still in queue could get into that.

A complete fantasy I know but I think it would be fun.

in WvW

Kasteros.9847

Ehhhh I need to put my few words here…

• A single alliance having people in queue would not be enough to open a new map. They would just have to wait in queue – or with the way the OP’s idea works, switch to a toon of another alliance and play on that.

So just let ppl stuck in over long queues( cos of ppl queued form ALL servers) and if they get into some map they won’t be able to play with their guild so they will stay there, hold spot and w8 till their guild’s overflow get empty…that is logical.

• The last map to open would not contribute to the score. No rewards would be gained. No Karma, Gold, WxP, XP, etc. This is to prevent K-training. All this would apply unless the population is in relative balance or unless its the only open map.

Why? Cos some alliances don’t get enough ppl other should suffer?…another logical point.

• This would ensure even battles on all but the last map. And the last map could be a fight haven, dueling ground, etc.

U know that fighter need to earn some gold too right? Builds and consumables cos ta bit, and ppl keep draining money from them. Also what if some guy get into last map by rng? He won’t get points, gold etc. even if he is legit player that got into wrong map? Some abuse of players rights here :P

• Assuming 100 player cap on each map that would mean there are 8 open maps that are being scored.

Cap is 60-70 now tbh. 8 open maps that will be scored so others wouldn’t get ANY rewards, what will be the point to play WvW?

100 Order
    100 Priory
    25 Vigil

Ye so instead of queue fix we will get even bigger queues

• Presuming Anet could display some sort of information about the state of the queue and population of the last map, the Order and Priory players in queue could switch to toons that play for Vigil and 75 of them would be able to get into the 9th map. This map would now start contributing to the score and give rewards.

What will be the point of fighting at some side? xD Ppl will just swap to the winning side and fight there instead of losing with free order swap :P and if they won’t get in they will just queue themselfs leading to even bigger unbalance.

Ye it is just fantasy cos something liek that have too many misstakes to deal with and won’t happen due to community issues and players attitude to win and get something from playing( no1 volounteer to fight, waste time and get nothing) WvW.

[One][SiOn][dF]

in WvW

coglin.1867

And what do you do at three in the morning when one faction has 300 players on, another has 400 and the third has 750 because oceanic guilds wanted to play together?

in WvW

Posted by: MattyP.6954

MattyP.6954

The horse that is the gameplay issues with this idea has been killed and beaten, but I have an RP reason why this would not work. There is nothing in the Lore about the Orders actually fighting each other… in fact, the closest they come to actual military conflict with one another is snarky comments.

If you wanted a whole game mode devoted to players throwing shade at eachother… that’s what the forums are for.

Server — Fort Aspenwood
Mains — Mathias of the Wood [Ranger]; Collaborator Bluatt [Engineer]
Alts — Necromancer, Warrior, Elementalist

in WvW

caveman.5840

And what do you do at three in the morning when one faction has 300 players on, another has 400 and the third has 750 because oceanic guilds wanted to play together?

at least there would be people to fight … instead of a waste land..
my server is a ghost town late at night

I honestly think if anet tried they could find a balance

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Regarding people saying the population would be imbalanced like EotM; I don’t think it would if Anet did it right.

EotM doesn’t work for balance because they open up too many maps. Green just dominates on more than one. That’s not how you’d do it in WvW proper.

The way it would have to be done is:

100 Order
    100 Priory
    25 Vigil
  • At that point a 10th map would open and the people still in queue could get into that.

A complete fantasy I know but I think it would be fun.

All that text and still you doom it to failure in the very first sentence.

EoTM would have been awesome too if Anet had done it right.

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Ehhhh I need to put my few words here…

So just let ppl stuck in over long queues( cos of ppl queued form ALL servers) and if they get into some map they won’t be able to play with their guild so they will stay there, hold spot and w8 till their guild’s overflow get empty…that is logical.

True that would be an issue. But the guild would just need to switch to toons of the lower populated alliance, then they could play together.

Why? Cos some alliances don’t get enough ppl other should suffer?…another logical point.

U know that fighter need to earn some gold too right? Builds and consumables cos ta bit, and ppl keep draining money from them. Also what if some guy get into last map by rng? He won’t get points, gold etc. even if he is legit player that got into wrong map? Some abuse of players rights here :P

Answer to both above questions: True. I amend it to say that only rewards for player kills will be available in the last map. That way no K-training but players still get rewarded.

Cap is 60-70 now tbh. 8 open maps that will be scored so others wouldn’t get ANY rewards, what will be the point to play WvW?

Well using your cap numbers there would be 12 or 13 maps open. It just depends on the cap. Only the last map would have the amended scoring.

100 Order
    100 Priory
    25 Vigil

What will be the point of fighting at some side? xD Ppl will just swap to the winning side and fight there instead of losing with free order swap :P and if they won’t get in they will just queue themselfs leading to even bigger unbalance.

Ye it is just fantasy cos something liek that have too many misstakes to deal with and won’t happen due to community issues and players attitude to win and get something from playing( no1 volounteer to fight, waste time and get nothing) WvW.

Queues will be small because people will switch toons to go to the lowest populated alliance. And people will not switch to the winning side because then they just have to sit in queue.

in WvW

coglin.1867

at least there would be people to fight … instead of a waste land..
my server is a ghost town late at night

I honestly think if anet tried they could find a balance

Anet is perfectly fine. It is the players that created the imbalance. It is just as likely they will create an imbalance if they have 3 options as the do when they have 24.

in WvW

Kasteros.9847

Well using your cap numbers there would be 12 or 13 maps open. It just depends on the cap. Only the last map would have the amended scoring.

100 Order
    100 Priory
    25 Vigil

Queues will be small because people will switch toons to go to the lowest populated alliance. And people will not switch to the winning side because then they just have to sit in queue.

Well yeah guilds might be able to swap orders, but will they have someone to fight then? I mean guilds, not blob / pug zerg. Also issue that i put up there still stays, if some guild don’t get into it’s map they will just hold spots and w8 till their guild’s map will lose some players to fast taxi there, leaving outnumbered problem that will be even worse than it is now( let’s say that 15 guilds play green side, and 12 maps is created, add pugs and small guilds here, how will they be able to group up at 1 map when according to overflow rules ppl will be throwen randomly. And if it won;t be random but with the rule who is faster get in, still some will get into 1. map, some to 8. map etc and with 15+ guilds u won’t be able to get into some conclusion).

Still as I see now ppl will even w8 in queues to be winners – look how over sieged is SFR cos ppl want to get there and win win win by numbers. And with free trasnfer they will swap sides every possible moment if this side will be winning. Or just to spy – another problem of WvW, will be even worse. Same goes for supply trolling etc just to let ur main side win. Also look at SFR now. Ppl stay in loooong queues there to win, otherwise they will transfer. Same will happen to orders

U talk about all this stuff but still u didn’t answer me what will be the point to play WvW after those changes?, since server won’t get up in ladder so the only point will be fights while ppt will be pointless, cos why to tryhard with points when this gives u nothing except 3 more WvW chests – and here somes 1 more small thing, how it will determained how many chests u get( 3. place, 2. place, 1. place)? Since according to previous comments in this post every character will have it’s own order.

[One][SiOn][dF]

(edited by Kasteros.9847)

in WvW

Posted by: tinymurder.5791

tinymurder.5791

Somebody mentioned server loyalty being a myth. I disagree, but I will say that it took a huge hit when megaservers came online. Hard to have server loyalty, when most of the people you run into are from other servers and it’s a bloody miracle when you actually meet someone from your server who isn’t a guildie.

in WvW

caveman.5840

I would rather have access to populated areas than server loyalty
there is more important things like guild loyalty . and the alliances u have with other
guilds

if anything mega servers allow guilds to flourish because new recruits are not held back by server transfers

I just wish I could say the same for WVW

in WvW

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

I would rather have access to populated areas than server loyalty
there is more important things like guild loyalty . and the alliances u have with other
guilds

if anything mega servers allow guilds to flourish because new recruits are not held back by server transfers

I just wish I could say the same for WVW

the alliances you have with other guilds are the server. mega servers split up all the guilds and players, destroying the community. server balance is bad, but having the same guilds teamed up every week forges a strong community.

use your server’s teamspeak if you want to join it. crystal desert’s is very active, i hope yours is too.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in WvW

caveman.5840

u don’t need people divided in to pay walled servers to build community’s

in WvW

coglin.1867

u don’t need people divided in to pay walled servers to build community’s

Of coarse you don’t. Anet didn’t have a paywall.

They had massive, overwhelming demands from the population, demanding a pay wall be added. All they did was add what the community demanded.

in WvW

caveman.5840

y it just seems to make recruiting new wvw players harder because of server pay walls
and restricts access to players who have a bad server

it creates a cycle where if u don’t want to band wagon.
and 2 big guilds leave your server- u become forced to transfer because u are stuck with a dead server.
eventually u become part of the problem- or quit the game

y force people to go through imbalanced matchups / or have the same match up for weeks on end

(edited by caveman.5840)

in WvW

Posted by: Turk.5460

Turk.5460

Anet is not forcing anyone into any matches. The WvW system was designed to do exactly what it has already done. And you knew that if you read anything about WvW. This system has been broadcasted publicly since before the game even came out. People are fighting the same servers because those servers have won/lost the same amount of weeks, creating the most balanced matchups according to server scores.

All you seem to be doing is complaining about it, as no one has offered any feasible way to change the system. Proposing changes that balance around population alone is terrible. Proposing changes around only giving points at certain days or times, again, terrible. The system is fine, and people will continue to complain just for the sake of complaining.

If a server loses a bunch of people, then their scores and ratings will probably erode due to being outnumbered and out-covered. This is fine. This will cause that server to drop into another tier, and another server that gained more people will rise up to take its place among the “populated” servers. How is this such a hard concept?

-Fort Aspenwood- [UNIV] [TLC] [ShW]
-Sorrow’s Furnace-

in WvW

coglin.1867

lol I under stand what u r saying

it is not a hard concept . just seems like a out dated concept

go argue the [suggestion]wvw rework …
he outlined a much better mega server than I am going to try to

I am just in favor of anet trying something new instead of being stuck with the same WVW system

Then why not go play a game with this concept built into the design?

Could it be because every game with that concept, has shut down because players didn’t like it?

in WvW

caveman.5840

lol I under stand what u r saying

it is not a hard concept . just seems like a out dated concept

go argue the [suggestion]wvw rework …
he outlined a much better mega server than I am going to try to

I am just in favor of anet trying something new instead of being stuck with the same WVW system

Then why not go play a game with this concept built into the design?

Could it be because every game with that concept, has shut down because players didn’t like it?

what games have shut down because of a wvw mega server ?

(edited by caveman.5840)