Will i be able to transfer after 10/4?

in WvW

Posted by: Schocker.9705

Schocker.9705

my guild is transfering and if i transfer after 10/4, will i still be able to wvw with them?

in WvW

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

leagues are moved to 18 and yes you will be able to transfer,transfers will not close,but you only only get the rewards on the server you FIRST LOG INTO when the league patch hits,so make sure you transnfer b4 logging into a server at that time

in WvW

Posted by: Schocker.9705

Schocker.9705

leagues are moved to 18 and yes you will be able to transfer,transfers will not close,but you only only get the rewards on the server you FIRST LOG INTO when the league patch hits,so make sure you transnfer b4 logging into a server at that time

so if i log in but stay on the character select menu ill get the rewards for the server i transfer to?

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

They said locked down to that server

Could mean anything. But i would rather be safe than sorry. Unless you are congress where you can be sorry before being safe.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

I would play it safe and assume it’s the server that your account is linked to when the leagues start. If you want to rewards from the server your guild is moving to, you should probably get there sooner rather than later, just in case.

in WvW

Posted by: kingcragus.6810

kingcragus.6810

That read as the 10th of April btw

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

From the September 6th News:

Players will be tied to the home world they have set when the season begins, so regardless of transfers, you will receive rewards based only on the world you started on. This world is set the first time a character on an account loads into the game after the start of the season. This means you will be able to transfer worlds prior to loading in the first time and still be eligible for the rewards of your new world.

See the bolded part for your answer.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/welcome-to-world-vs-world-season-1/

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

That read as the 10th of April btw

Only for people that use an inferior date format. :P

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks