Will the Guard WEXP allow solo camp capping?

in WvW

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

Was checking out the new level bonuses and noticed the anti-guard upgrades and thought to myself I can almost BARELY solo a camp now while using cooldowns, that little boost should allow me to solo cap supply camps.

What do you guys think about this bonus?

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

I think if you learn where to pull from to split the guards up and not fight them all at once youd have a easier time of it.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

in WvW

Posted by: WhatLiesBeneath.9018

WhatLiesBeneath.9018

Kinda depends on what class and spec you are using, but yeah those bonuses are quite nice, nothing that makes you any more powerfull then the other players. Like it, simple and easy stuff to understand!

in WvW

Posted by: Atmos.8105

Atmos.8105

My zerker staff ele can currently solo flip maxed camps (no mercs), its all about stacking them using LOS and not getting the entire camp at once (when its maxed, when its not upgraded u can just stack them all!)

so for me this will just make camp flipping that bit quicker, and less likely to be interupted.

in WvW

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

It’s easy enough to solo camps and towers. I doubt 5% either way will make much of a difference.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

in WvW

Posted by: Preacher.9018

Preacher.9018

Never had trouble caping camps with Zerker Grenade Engineer. Just let Golem tank the mobs while i nuke them to death. With upgraded guards its more tricky, need to pull them separately – but still works.

Dont see why 5% protection /damage would drastically change the situation. Mostly worthless traits imho.

http://www.pevepe.net/ – Seafarers Rest Server community website