Willing to share WvW details?

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

Has there ever been an official reason given for why enemies appear as ‘Server-name Invader’? Does this reflect a deliberate gameplay design decision, or a technical constraint?

You mean versus actually providing the player name? I would suggest its to remove some of the childish name calling crap other pvp games are filled with. Anonymity means its much harder to target specific people and bully them.

AR

in WvW

Posted by: Kintari.4172

Kintari.4172

Has there ever been an official reason given for why enemies appear as ‘Server-name Invader’? Does this reflect a deliberate gameplay design decision, or a technical constraint?

You mean versus actually providing the player name? I would suggest its to remove some of the childish name calling crap other pvp games are filled with. Anonymity means its much harder to target specific people and bully them.

It’s an interesting thought. I’m not sure that’s the case, and it would be nice to know one way or the other. If it is what you say it is, it would be better if you as a player could choose whether or not you wish to be anonymous.

Kintari | Rintaki | Rin Taki | Kian Tir | Zahinn | Lith <<< Blackgate >>>

in WvW

Posted by: Matt Witter.6982

Previous

Matt Witter.6982

Game Designer

Next

I have the answers to a few of these questions as well!

Are projectile destroying skills actually intended to destroy siege projectiles? Or is this a case of creative use of game mechanics you guys didn’t quite expect.

Also what has been the most surprising placement you’ve seen for a treb that actually worked?

This is intended! We actually had issues in early testing because players were able to reflect trebuchet shots. The oddest place i’ve seen siege is probably on top of the ruins by the underground entrance to blue’s keep.

Maybe a dev could answer this… I always wondered if there are plans for WvW ever getting some big events like in PVE. Dragon-sized stuff like one taking over Stonemist… could that ever happen?

There are no plans currently. However, this is something that is not off the table for the future and is often day dreamed about. I’m sure everyone would love to see a large size event start and destroy something. as long as they didn’t own it.
The question we ask when building content is “can this be fun for all three teams involved?” This question is a large part of the design process, and often leads to changes or cancellation of content.

Some of the reasons behind enemies appearing as ‘Server-name Invader’ where to avoid harassment issues, let other servers identify what server you are from, and to help establish server rivalry. The way your server name reads is something we would love to adjust, and I am hopeful that we will!

in WvW

Posted by: Matt Witter.6982

Previous

Matt Witter.6982

Game Designer

Next

Waypoints are currently the most powerful upgrade in the game but there are a few issues.

They are only inactive when the defense quest is active, are you guys planning on disabling them slightly longer than the defense quest to allow attackers to keep the defenders from spawning there just as the defense quest lapses?

For example under the current system I can count down on voip the defense quest and spawn in everyone right as it hits zero and before attackers can reflag the keep.

This is definitely a bug. I’ll see about leaving the rally points disabled for a few extra seconds after the event has completed. That way it just stays disabled if the event starts back up.

in WvW

Posted by: Predator.7321

Predator.7321

Waypoints are currently the most powerful upgrade in the game but there are a few issues.

They are only inactive when the defense quest is active, are you guys planning on disabling them slightly longer than the defense quest to allow attackers to keep the defenders from spawning there just as the defense quest lapses?

For example under the current system I can count down on voip the defense quest and spawn in everyone right as it hits zero and before attackers can reflag the keep.

This is definitely a bug. I’ll see about leaving the rally points disabled for a few extra seconds after the event has completed. That way it just stays disabled if the event starts back up.

Aw that’s our reinforcements

in WvW

Posted by: Rengaru.4730

Rengaru.4730

[…]

Thanks for all the answers, really love to read the developers point of view.

Though personally I would prefer if there were no lootbags for killing players at all (along with no repair costs but thats a different story).

Currently it feels like I miss out on most of the loot when not using an AoE or, even worse, when using a supportive build.

Is there any chance the February update might fix that?
(e.g. removal of lootbags but a chest when capturing/defending a Camp/Tower/Keep)

in WvW

Posted by: elderan.2638

elderan.2638

I would be very careful with this, since it would be a dramatic change if this is “fixed.” I don’t know about other tiers, but in tier 1 waiting for the timer is basically the only way to get into most keeps, since they are perma-contested. If you change this, waypoints instantly become worthless, unless you also make it so that a single thief can’t simply tap a keep to make it contested forever.

(edited by elderan.2638)

in WvW

Posted by: Kazhiel.8194

Kazhiel.8194

That would be sad

Jalliel [AI] – Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Wanted to thank you guys for taking the time to answer questions …. This ends so much speculation and frustration knowing details as well as knowing you guys are investigating things that aren’t working/are bugged.

I was a strictly pver player most of the past ten years I’ve been playing mmos. What you’ve created here has made me fall in love with WvW, something that truly surprises me. This part of your game is really a gem to be treasured.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Blue.7256

Blue.7256

Don’t do it! We like that! It rewards better cooperation!

[RL] Bluel
Royal Legion – Polish MMORPG Guild
www.royallegion.pl

in WvW

Posted by: LazyCanuck.4157

LazyCanuck.4157

Please dont do this, its already hard enough sometimes to defend keeps against huge zergs, if we cant even get our reinforcements in to help defend, than the waypoint might as well be removed entirely.

in WvW

Posted by: Nucleotides.6928

Nucleotides.6928

Ok i’ll trade you. no ninja ports mid battle but make it so one guy peeing on the gate cannot contest it.

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Lol we had a thief spend an hour making our wp contested …. He kept invising, and given how tough this class is to kill, changing the timer on the wp to make it contested longer will only be abused/exploited. At least with the way it is now, players get a millisecond to port in and help when this kind if thing us being done. Its a very very narrow window. We finally got the thief, but it took four of us (slippery bugger) …. And he only wound up coming back again. If you’re going to extend the timer on contested, it’s only fair you make a thief lose invis if he takes damage

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in WvW

Posted by: Asuka Shikinami.5462

Asuka Shikinami.5462

Thank you for doing this guys, really helps to see developers take an interest in the community.

Suggestion: With the loot bag dropping issue, this is a little irritating at times. I’m sure you have seen the screenshots and horror stories. What about adding an additional option for a player to select, that when a bag of loot is within a certain distance of a player AND that players inventory is not full, the function to pickup loot is called, so the item is then transferred to their inventory without needing any additional back end programming to directly put items into a players bag.

This way, for a player it’s the same as getting it in their inventory. It’s the sort of workaround programmers love as your just tying two processes that already exist together based on an existing set of conditions.

Cheers.

After I’m elected, bribing me will be considered a “gold sink”
- John Smith

in WvW

Nucleotides.6928

could also just put it in our bag and spam as we kill people that our inventory is full and start laying bags at our feet.

in WvW

Posted by: Hartman.4267

Hartman.4267

it’s only fair you make a thief lose invis if he takes damage

this really is something that needs to be worked on, if i hit someone with a hammer, i would feel that my hammer impacted the person, this would be no different if the person would or could be invisible. is there any future plans to change this?

Raptor Hartman
Warrior of Maguuma – June 29, 2013
Proud member of Seraphim Martyrs [BURN]

in WvW

Jayne.9251

this really is something that needs to be worked on, if i hit someone with a hammer, i would feel that my hammer impacted the person, this would be no different if the person would or could be invisible. is there any future plans to change this?

Oh I didn’t mean to turn this into yet another thief griping thread, so lets drop it, I doubt the good folks from anet who have responded here have any kind of control over that aspect of the game. I’d just like this thread to be respectful enough to them that they return and continue this discourse, because I believe we’re all benefitting from it greatly. (I don’t mean to imply you were being disrespectful, you weren’t).

in WvW

Posted by: Tammuz.7361

Tammuz.7361

Ok that makes sense… but then on the flip side, after a team spends so much effort to get this tier 3 upgrade, should an opposing team be able to deny it for a full 3 min simply by having 1 character run up and hit the door once before running away?

Perhaps it should be more like if a certian number of players (say 10 or more) are within a close radius say weapons shot range around the keep and hitting it perhaps. (Truely besieging it as opposed to 1 character playing tag with the keep and then denying the use of a waypoint.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

Never understood why the WP is contested like it is…why not just have Outer Gate being hit make the Keep Contested, but Inner Keep cause WP to be Contested. Makes more sense to me.

in WvW

Nucleotides.6928

while we are on the subject of wvw.

Lowlands keep in EB. Near the mortar on the outer to the east by the water gate. It is possible to jump around the corner and get past the outer wall.

in WvW

Tammuz.7361

maby not with range so much (shooting stuff randomly you wont know if you hit) but with mele especially ya… even if you dont make him fully visible (which i think it should) it should still make some “wack” effect, show numbers perhaps, make some sound when you hit them… also major knockback, launch, blowout effects should reveal the stealthed invader… lets be reasonable, its tough to say your stealthy when your body gets sent is flying across the field.

whats funnier is with the chain ability (attack 1 on weapons) you know your hittig a thief because it continues along the chain…

in WvW

Tammuz.7361

Never understood why the WP is contested like it is…why not just have Outer Gate being hit make the Keep Contested, but Inner Keep cause WP to be Contested. Makes more sense to me.

this also would work… and would be much simpler to program

would significantly strengthen waypoints however, but honestly they kinda SHOULD be strong unlike currently where they are super easy to deny and provide no bonus to defense of the keep except for the bugged couple of seconds they are up during fighting… they are the ultimate tier 3 upgrade or are supposed to be and its supposed to be very difficult to flip a fully upgraded keep.

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Here’s one that’s been bugging me for a while. Are the mesmer hiding spot on the south cliffs of bay, and in the north east of hills intended? I’m pretty sure the hills one is an exploit/bug because you can see the water through the ground, but the one in bay has a pretty obvious path to it.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

(edited by fab.3298)

in WvW

Posted by: BroScientist.9875

BroScientist.9875

How about estimated wait times for queues? It’s so frustrating to click on wvw and be put in a queue without having any idea how long you will have to wait. Please tell me you guys are working on this.

in WvW

Tammuz.7361

im sure they arnt but actually i hope they dont change this…

everyone knows about them and its the first place everyone looks when doin a mesmer sweep…

mediocre mesmers still always think they are being so sneaky hiding in there when in fact theyd be less likely to be found just about any where else

in WvW

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

For example, when your inventory fills up items you receive go into inventory overflow and your character becomes encumbered. That makes you move really slowly and that didn’t seem like a nice thing to do to people in the middle of a fight.

Yeah, why is this? There’s no particularly good reason for the “encumbered” thing. I mean, it happens only very rarely in actual practice, basically when you break down or open a bag in most cases, which is something most people aren’t doing on the move anyway. Why not just remove the movement penalty from being encumbered completely? You still have the restriction that you only have that one floating “overflow” space, that’s the real penalty here, the movement thing just seemed redundant, and removing it would make it easier to have “drop into inventory” WvW loot, which is something that needs to happen.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

in WvW

Posted by: Zynthetic.2954

Zynthetic.2954

If waypoints stayed disabled for the few seconds between one defense event finishing and the next beginning, they would have to disable player attacks contesting keeps or castles, otherwise they’d be completely useless.

Imo, make it so using siege against any wall or gate, plus the keep lord being downed or attacked puts the place in combat, and the WP unusable.

If they did this then players would just zergrun out wave after wave after wave onto outer because they’d lose no real positioning on the battlefield. They would have a minimal run back time (20 seconds or so) for siege killing potential, vs the normal few minutes. You’d never get in by close quarters breaching like ramming or cataing.

Tarnished Coast - Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]
Commander Zynergise – 80 Hammer Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: TimeBomb.3427

TimeBomb.3427

Any chance we might get a chance to the slightly awkward badges system we have right now? Moving the bags to the feet of the player is nice and all, but it doesn’t help much in a thick battle, and I’m sure most of the players actively engaged in wvw have had their share of lost bags. AFAIK, there once was an answer among the lines of “we don’t have the tech for that now”, but I can’t really see how this should prove to be unsolvable…

As a suggestion: Couldn’t we just get rewards based on a slightly modified monthly tracker? You know, the one that says “players killed in wvw” – just add an npc that hands out as many bags as the counter says and resets it back to zero.

In the beginning players killed NPCs and found loot on the NPC corpses. That setup is nice because it makes sense (gruesome sense, but still sense). If you kill a dude where is his stuff? In his pockets of course (see also: The Hobbit). If the corpse decayed then a bag was left behind so players would have one last chance to pick it up (it doesn’t hurt that rendering a bag is cheaper than rendering a high-poly character model.

Then WvW was born and players started killing players. At first we left the loot on the corpses as before but then a thousand player voices rang out and said “WTF man? I can’t jump down off this wall to get my loot because there’s like a hojillion enemy guys down there waiting to plant me like a tulip bulb!” or “WTF man? I can’t get up on top of that wall to get my loot because the whole point of a castle is that people can’t do that stuff!” We heard those pleas and, after some internal arguments (er, design discussions) we decided that realism could go suck it because getting loot is awesome.

So why did we put the bags at your feet rather than just dumping the items into your inventory? Part of the answer is that it was the smallest possible change that could work (programmers like stuff like that). We already had the bag spawning system so we could just reuse it. Another part of the answer is that picking up loot can be a bit like unwrapping a present and we didn’t want to ruin the unwrapping for everybody. Finally, if we just start putting loot into player inventory then we need to deal with a bunch of edge cases and at the time we had more pressing issues to work on. For example, when your inventory fills up items you receive go into inventory overflow and your character becomes encumbered. That makes you move really slowly and that didn’t seem like a nice thing to do to people in the middle of a fight. There were some others that I don’t recall off the top of my head, but suffice it to say there were some thorny design questions about the best way to handle it.

We have tossed around some ideas for ways to improve the system but it’s relatively low priority so nobody is actively working on it right now.

I could personally care less about missing loot bags for the most part, though what’s really frustrating is the medals that I miss when I don’t notice the loot bags (which happens very often). I really wish medals would just go into your bag or perhaps act as a currency similar to gold/karma so they don’t take up an inventory space, thus avoiding the encumbering issue.

in WvW

Posted by: loopi.7913

loopi.7913

I just wanted to thank the guys answering questions in this thread. It is a huge morale booster to see some great communication between the game designers and their fans. We know you can’t answer everyone but letting us know you are trying is amazing. Keep it up!

Vexinia – Squishee animal wrangler of TC

in WvW

Posted by: Befitozi.9682

Befitozi.9682

With the gameplay extremely lopsided to teams with nothing but a massive zerg, I seriously urge the developers to NOT ‘fix’ this.

With certain servers already extremely stacked with numbers, removing the ability to do this makes putting forth a reasonable defense impossible. This is especially true in the borderlands garrison.

While I’ll admit that combining this with the 30 second countdown kamikaze tactic can be somewhat overpowered, it makes even less sense that keeps are already far easier to attack than defend.

in WvW

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

How many players can one map contain?

As many as we can fit without causing too much stress on the servers. We can’t be more specific than that, but I can assure everyone that the cap is definitely split equally between all three worlds.

Ok…i’m going to preface this by saying I am a software developer.

While I understand there are somethings you can’t explain to the general public….

Are you effing kidding me? Either ..you are the worst developers in software history…and you should pay me lots of money to come show you how its done…

Or you’re avoiding the question.

I’m leaning towards avoiding the question. I imagine you have a number that the developers arrived at the cap, based on performance testing…however the generic answer you gave us means this…

Each server matchup has its own limit…66 per server on one matchup, 166 per server on another etc. Since you’re not being specific what so ever.

It might be different per map…some could have 50 some could have 100? What kind of BS is this? Unless your developers learned in kindergarten how to develop software I’m positive you can come up with a better explanation. If you think its beyond us..I promise its not.

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

in WvW

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

Is it intended that when I drop a golem, another player can jump in, and I’m unable to reclaim it as the owner? Other siege doesn’t work this way.

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Honestly, this just ends up turning a siege into a numbers battle. The waypoint thing allows for defenders to have an advantage, even when outnumbered, which they should.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: BroScientist.9875

BroScientist.9875

How many players can one map contain?

As many as we can fit without causing too much stress on the servers. We can’t be more specific than that, but I can assure everyone that the cap is definitely split equally between all three worlds.

Ok…i’m going to preface this by saying I am a software developer.

While I understand there are somethings you can’t explain to the general public….

Are you effing kidding me? Either ..you are the worst developers in software history…and you should pay me lots of money to come show you how its done…

Or you’re avoiding the question.

I’m leaning towards avoiding the question. I imagine you have a number that the developers arrived at the cap, based on performance testing…however the generic answer you gave us means this…

Each server matchup has its own limit…66 per server on one matchup, 166 per server on another etc. Since you’re not being specific what so ever.

It might be different per map…some could have 50 some could have 100? What kind of BS is this? Unless your developers learned in kindergarten how to develop software I’m positive you can come up with a better explanation. If you think its beyond us..I promise its not.

Wow, this is a good response. Made me look at the developers response in a completely different way. I agree, we need a solid answer on this because you’ve brought up an extremely good point.

in WvW

Posted by: Lazarou.3745

Lazarou.3745

With agony resist on ascended gear and, Ascended gear presumably becoming acquire able in wvw, will we see agony from keep lords?

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

It’s a bug but you shouldn’t change it. If it does get changed, waypoints will simple be contested 24/7 and pointless. The argument against it is that it puts a 3 minute timer on your taking a keep before reinforcements – if you have to change it, maybe you should make it 5 or 10 minutes.

The current dynamic of waypoints working this way allows defending servers to put counter pressure on while being attacked before having to come back to defend. It makes both attacking and defending more interesting because there’s always going to be pressure and counter pressure.

in WvW

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

Kill/Deaths ratio is something we would like to avoid having. We don’t want people changing the way they play because they would rather protect their KDR instead of helping their allies in the game. We want people playing and fighting, not worrying about deaths impacting their stats.

Good, this would be a disaster, we’ve seen already in other games how players can become -very- precious over their KDR to the point where they won’t lift a finger to help if it means their death and drop in their online ego, the funny thing is, because of the way people decide to turn tail, it’s not even an accurate portrayal of a players skill.

I also don’t agree that repair bills are anywhere remotely like KDR and if you’re so worried about a repair bill that you’ll hesitate to help in Wv3, you need to leave until you can pony up the few silver it will cost at a time because this is a really bad excuse.

Please, please for the love of God, NEVER do this. Whether intended or not, the ability to be able to waypoint between defence events can be the difference between being able to hold a keep or just having no chance at all, it also doesn’t give anyone an unfair advantage and can lead to some clutch moments in defence.

It also makes buying a waypoint utterly pointless when a single person has the ability to keep it under permanent lockdown. Mark my words, if you impliment this, you’ll lose a lot of player interest and grant a severely negative impact upon Wv3.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

(edited by Static.9841)

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Whether it’s intended or not, this would be the worst possible change to the game to date. Golem rushing is already the most difficult meta to deter in this game mode. Taking away the only defense to it, other than having large numbers of players sitting in each and every keep you own at all times, would be absolutely terrible for the future of WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.3756

Vash.3756

If displaying a siege weapons despawn timer is difficult for Arenanet it could be easier for them to replace the siege weapon (despawn it and spawn another at the same location) after 25 minutes with another model which despawns after 5 minutes. The new one would look somewhat different so you would have optical feedback that this weapon needs attention. If some one uses (e.g. rebuilds) it the original model is recoverd.

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

I’ll second that. Making WP contested based on outer perimeter (walls or gate) being breached (as opposed to being just hit) makes a lot of sense.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

If you do that, waypoints will become useless. One person can set the timer on a keep/tower, and keep resettng it making it impossible to waypoint, ever. I hope you really think about this before you do it.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Thurbleton.5841

Thurbleton.5841

First want to say thank you for answering some of these questions while still devoid of free time.

My first is that while these responses are awesome they’re few and far. Does ANet have any plans for any sort of regular news event where say Rubi or Gaile collect questions every Friday morning then get an answerable list, hop on the twitch.tv with any dev’s who have spare time and answer those questions mixed with questions from the chat?
———————————————————————————————
Forming groups was very tough especially with fractals until the gw2lfg.com website became popular. When asked about a lfg tool, ANet directed players to the website to form groups as there was no current system or around the corner to being released. Why not instead endorse or even bring in the creators of the website to make it the ‘official lfg tool’ for the game or at least until a more ingame solution is made? As near as I can tell they’re having to rely on donations to keep the site running.
———————————————————————————————
The ‘temp’ culling week was (to my mind) a big step in the developers actively showing they’re working and testing things to improve WvW. Do you have other plans to test things on live servers? (Perhaps recruiting organized guilds from a battlegroup to zone in and out to test the max queue issue on a thursday night?) I know I’d be ok with being ordered around by game devs on the last day of the battle week instead of fighting.

WTB Keg Brawl in Custom PVP → Key Brawl Tourneys!

in WvW

Posted by: Sin.5871

Sin.5871

Are projectile destroying skills actually intended to destroy siege projectiles? Or is this a case of creative use of game mechanics you guys didn’t quite expect.

Also what has been the most surprising placement you’ve seen for a treb that actually worked?

This is intended! We actually had issues in early testing because players were able to reflect trebuchet shots. The oddest place i’ve seen siege is probably on top of the ruins by the underground entrance to blue’s keep.

I see only elemental focus skill working against treb, guardians skill look like not working against treb, cata and balista.

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

It seems to be an intended method of playing, to be honest.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

This is intended! We actually had issues in early testing because players were able to reflect trebuchet shots.

So can we expect projectile reflecting skills to work on siege projectiles (such as Wall of Reflection) and if not, why not? And can you fix the misleading tooltips, please?

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Are you reconsidering how resurrections and rallying mechanics are affecting WvW? Can we expect any changes to the downed system, resurrection or rally mechanics?

in WvW

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

I don’t know the answer to the siege projectile question (someone in design surely does though) so I’m going to skip that one.

As for the most surprising siege placement, for me that has to be the point blank trebuchet. I don’t know why it didn’t occur to me that people might do that, but I honestly wasn’t expecting it.

I did that a few nights ago on several towers when wiping blacktide of the map in the last t2 matchup. mostly to troll them really

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: thealienamongus.1968

thealienamongus.1968

I would just like to thank Mike Ferguson, Habib Loew & Matt Witter for answering questions and really communicating with us. I would like this to be the norm for Anet’s interactions with the community, and I hope that Anet communication in general improves.

Is there an ETA on the Blog detailing the WvWvW updates in the coming patches?

in WvW

Posted by: mapokl.3167

mapokl.3167

The idea about waypoint being contested when inner walls are hit(or outer breached) is great. It’s prevent blocking waypoint by run, hit gate, run away tactics regardless of number. It should rally go to suggestions…

in WvW

Posted by: igneous.8153

igneous.8153

I just love the sheer number of crucial features and fixes that are “low priority” or “not planned”. Makes you wonder just what IS planned and high priority.