Winter 2016 Update

Winter 2016 Update

in WvW

Posted by: Buy Some Apples.6390

Buy Some Apples.6390

Complained about WvW before it became cool.
I used to be a PvE player like you, then I played Guild Wars 2

Winter 2016 Update

in WvW

Posted by: greyseer.1806

greyseer.1806

Ha! Like anyone actually believed them when they said that. And not sure after reading that I would call it a balance patch.

Winter 2016 Update

in WvW

Posted by: Fellfoot.8156

Fellfoot.8156

Well, I guess you could say they’re making some repairs to the damage that HoT caused. So technically they’re still working on HoT? I don’t expect anything for WvW until May 2016 (and then only if there’s no Living Story going on).

Edit: No, I didn’t believe them either and still don’t believe that WvW is any kind of priority.

Edit2: pssst, Anet folks, your cards are in the mail…

;D

[AIR] Henge of Denravi aka Pink Abu, [BAMA] RollTide
chopping wood one day, dropped a piece,
all I could say was, “…fell…foot…”

(edited by Fellfoot.8156)

Winter 2016 Update

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

i heard the wvw patch come in feb, not sure if is true

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Winter 2016 Update

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Nothing about rev hammer 2 lol.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Winter 2016 Update

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Please sir, can I have some more?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Winter 2016 Update

in WvW

Posted by: Buy Some Apples.6390

Buy Some Apples.6390

Well, I guess you could say they’re making some repairs to the damage that HoT caused. So technically they’re still working on HoT? I don’t expect anything for WvW until May 2016 (and then only if there’s no Living Story going on).

Edit: No, I didn’t believe them either and still don’t believe that WvW is any kind of priority.

Edit2: pssst, Anet folks, your cards are in the mail…

;D

Lol if that’s the case we’re never going to anything!
3 years after core game and there are still a tonne of bugs in that!

We have HoT, which itself created and contains a tonne of bugs.
And now we hear they are also working on another expansion for next year!

Sorry but I dont expect kitten from Anet now. The faster Crowfall comes out the better.
I might even go back to Archage! Or even Pong, at least it’s more interesting!

Complained about WvW before it became cool.
I used to be a PvE player like you, then I played Guild Wars 2

Winter 2016 Update

in WvW

Posted by: gitflap.9031

gitflap.9031

Pong? I give it 10 minutes. And that includes finding and downloading an Emu copy. And combat in ArcheAge is stilted in comparison to GW2. My only major gripe with ANet is what they did to WvW, my favoured game mode, and I have zero faith in them fixing that. Ever.

Winter 2016 Update

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Gamers are lied to by each and every single company – they never remember “promises” made and when they are brought up, one risks an “infraction” for asking a logical and necessary question.

Oh well, without a dedicated WvW manager WvW might as well be a game that no one plays – - problem is – most of us do.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Winter 2016 Update

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Ha! Like anyone actually believed them when they said that. And not sure after reading that I would call it a balance patch.

I see “improvements” where none are needed and none where they are needed in the extreme.

Anet isn’t balancing the game, they are destroying it for many.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Winter 2016 Update

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Balance patches are part of their long term strategy and this patch was discussed weeks earlier.

Keep in mind development is not a zero-sum game. Multiple teams work on multiple projects and just because we have an upcoming patch with some features/changes doesn’t mean they aren’t working on a completely different line of changes for a game mode. I believe the WvW changes are coming just as sure as I am they will likely disappoint. In the meantime, I am glad they are addressing the big Bunker elephant in the room.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Winter 2016 Update

in WvW

Posted by: Rome.7124

Rome.7124

Balance patches are part of their long term strategy and this patch was discussed weeks earlier.

Keep in mind development is not a zero-sum game. Multiple teams work on multiple projects and just because we have an upcoming patch with some features/changes doesn’t mean they aren’t working on a completely different line of changes for a game mode. I believe the WvW changes are coming just as sure as I am they will likely disappoint. In the meantime, I am glad they are addressing the big Bunker elephant in the room.

When the ex-wvw lead revealed after HOT was released he hasn’t work on anything wvw since march 2015 while he was still employed by Anet I just cant buy what you’re selling.

Stop being an ANet apologist.