World Linking 6/24/2016

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Darkside.7182

Darkside.7182

Wrong acts like always.. You should hold region servers at 1 like Baruch Bay (SP)

7 DE servers and 5 FR servers are too much. There is not enough region players for wvw. Make it 1 DE and 1 FR server. Force that players to joining EU servers and all things gonna be fine or will be better than today.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Darkside.7182

Darkside.7182

btw, folks talking about unlinking deso Desolation has full of pve scrubs guys.. Vabbi carried them, anet link them with surmia and as you can see they are losing hard to gandara and Baruch Bay because there is no more Vabbi for carrying Actually they cried a lot on community guild chat, web site, TS etc about taking players from Vabbi to Desolation but i guess they couldn’t.

Deso is T3 or T4 server nothing more.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: synergy.5809

synergy.5809

well between this and the DBL coming back I’m done with this game.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Nusku.3941

Nusku.3941

You know the idea of linking anything to a T1 server was a really bad idea to begin with. New guilds were forming and they had people in the server who were from lower populated ones, and when the low pop server people tried to join the T1 server guilds, the guilds not only couldn’t get them to transfer to the T1 server. Now we have to say goodbye to people we really cared about and got to know really well thanks Anet for giving us longer ques and sadness.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

btw, folks talking about unlinking deso Desolation has full of pve scrubs guys.. Vabbi carried them, anet link them with surmia and as you can see they are losing hard to gandara and Baruch Bay because there is no more Vabbi for carrying Actually they cried a lot on community guild chat, web site, TS etc about taking players from Vabbi to Desolation but i guess they couldn’t.

Nah, without night cap it’s T3 perhaps and the rest depends on who tags up and other smaller groups. Obviously one of the issues is transferring to the linked ‘medium’ server, because it’s cheaper, before they even open the higher population server; which costs 1800 gems anyway.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Desolation is pvx server. Spvp, pve and WvWvW. Our numbers were really low last night with Ruins of Surmia (RoS) guy actually tagging up and commanding. I can provide screen shots as were outnumbered both in EBG and home borderland at same time. Both enemy servers had clearly higher numbers. I know many people still refuse to believe me, but why would the outnumbered “buff” lie?

Our Night Crew is taking a vacation. Of course our score is low without the night crew. Note our Night Crew is basically just 10-20 players, we are not talking huge numbers anymore.

In prime time without any server linking Desolation is a T3-T4 server, agreed. Enemy servers tend to grossly exaggerate Desolation numbers. I think this may be partially because of our playing style: Desolation is a PuG server, because almost all big WvWvW guilds have left our server already long time ago. Deso PuGs don’t like to stick to tag and are often scattered around making our numbers look bigger. Actually if you have a lot of ranged players and very few melee, it is often the best strategy to just ranged CC and DPS enemy targets and let your players be the chaotic ranged cloud around the enemy.

I often see the same players playing 24h7, handful of hard corers are keeping the server afloat and these guys are though as nails. Don’t fool yourself saying Desolation is just full of pve scrubs, we still some of the best WvWvW players in the game.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

I’m actually having fun in this current match. All 9 servers that are against each other atm, rofl.

Gate Of Madness, Ferguson’s Crossing, Sorrow’s Furnace
Crystal Desert, Borlis Pass, Kaineng, Eredon Terrace
Darkhaven, Ehmry Bay

The blobs are insanity.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: shrek.1046

shrek.1046

Here are the worlds for NA:

Please explain why you did these linkages so that TC and YB would not get linked worlds but are now open. I can guess that they are not having their caps halved due to not being linked but explain how this is fair to servers like JQ and DB and FA? Players will not transfer to their linked worlds when they could go to TC or YB. Did you take the fact that this would happen into account when you did the new linkages? Because this looks like an oversight.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Rose Solane.1027

Rose Solane.1027

Wrong acts like always.. You should hold region servers at 1 like Baruch Bay (SP)

7 DE servers and 5 FR servers are too much. There is not enough region players for wvw. Make it 1 DE and 1 FR server. Force that players to joining EU servers and all things gonna be fine or will be better than today.

Did you miss this answer from McKenna?

Hello everyone,
I’d like to take a moment to answer some questions that I’ve seen asked frequently.

Q: Why do so many German worlds remain unlinked?
A: Most German worlds are around 70% of our target population capacity. If we were to link them they would be well over our target population capacity. This means that they would have long queues, and would be significantly larger than the other worlds.

If ArenaNet would merge (not link) some servers they could end up with 4 or 5 German servers. But good luck with deciding which servers to link

I don’t know if there is a better solution to the unbalanced WvW population then what AremaNet is doing at the moment. I can think of a lot of other solutions, but none of them are easy (or quick) to implement. With the current world system it will be difficult to make it better.

On a side note: Good luck to all the other servers with beating Piken Square again Can we conclude that at the moment PS is the strongest WvW server in EU? And that only linked servers are capable of beating PS?

Piken Square, The descendants of Gwen

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

I’m actually having fun in this current match. All 9 servers that are against each other atm, rofl.

Darkhaven, Ehmry Bay

The blobs are insanity.

Did you end up transferring off SoS? To where? With the above matchup, for day 1 at least, it’s shaping up heavily in favor of the 4 linked servers team…unless there’s a counterbalancing SEA/OCX population to help out the other servers overnight, we’ll see.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

RoF+WSR for last place guaranteed bottom of the barrel for 2 months /cheer GG anet

On the bright side RoF will finally truly be able to say they’ve been as low as it gets in rankings not just “we fell out of silver a few times”.

=D

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Akkeros.1675

Akkeros.1675

Hello everyone,
I’d like to take a moment to answer some questions that I’ve seen asked frequently.

Q: What factors go into determining world links?
A: We take into consideration a lot of factors when making the links, but the primary factor we look at is the WvW activity level for each world, during peak and off-peak hours. The goal being to normalize world populations among unlinked worlds and groups of linked worlds. For EU we also filter potential links by language.

I am curious how far back statistics for population went and how recently they were measured prior to this matching/pairing/multipairings.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

So wait…. JQ received the second to last place world prior to Beta. Now we’ve been paired with the actual last placed world prior to Beta. How exactly does that work out? That we have less players again after linking. Meanwhile, a couple minutes before midnight EST, and BG has 61 players in queue total across the 4 maps.

So the problem is, how is this a competitive game mode any longer? We can’t build our team up, to move up, because we’re locked. The dev’s take away numbers when they please. This is pretty much hitting “why bother” levels of care now.

Yep exactly why bother when we get hamstrung and our opposition gets a free leg up from the devs.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

Darkhaven, Ehmry Bay

The blobs are insanity.

Kaineng here, and yea….lots of fun!!!! Altho I haven’t seen any blobs yet. But we did just get done with a pairing with TC on T1, so I might have to adjust my size down, as blobs there were over 40-50

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: kyeloon.5826

kyeloon.5826

lol unlinked Drakkar Lake against Kodash and Aurora? I invite a dev to join Drakkar and play with us this week.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

aw man, i should’ve moved to Kaineng, i want to play in the 9 server battle royale

Nalhadia – Kaineng

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Kastiel.1947

Kastiel.1947

All these people complaining about Gandara and Desolation being linked.. what if I told its isn’t about those servers but about the ones that are being linked with them? Ruins of Surmia has practically no WvW players on it, like the both ABL and DBL were ghosttowns before the linking was implemented – so this gives a chance to participate in WvW, jeez let people have some fun and enjoy the game will ya

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

lol i miss being paired with FA already.

You guys were great to be paired with, when everyone on FA realized we weren’t paired with you guys TS was filled with people talking about how much they’d miss the people on BP. We can only hope we’re as good partners to SoR as you guys were to us.

I hated the linking initially. Then it was so much fun with FA I wanted to stay as it was.. but of course that was fantasy… Hope we can meet up with you guys again! Go FA!

… just call me … Tim :)

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Rhonin.1687

Rhonin.1687

so they linked up Gunnar’s Hold and Underworld?

seems about right, nothing to be surprised by anymore…

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Kyraler.8234

Kyraler.8234

So for the German servers: why not close down Millersund (apparently the only one with less than 70%) and give each Millersund-Player a once free of charge choice to transfer to one of the other German servers?

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Daredevil.2745

Daredevil.2745

So for the German servers: why not close down Millersund (apparently the only one with less than 70%) and give each Millersund-Player a once free of charge choice to transfer to one of the other German servers?

you have no right to propose closing a server. there are such things as server pride a loyalty, people on Miller would just delete the game if their server would be closed.

The only server that can be closed is Deso, because they have no loyalty and pride there, only badwagonners and nightcappers, nothing to lose

(edited by Daredevil.2745)

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Belenwyn.8674

Belenwyn.8674

If the trend in EU solidifies the RoF and GH will have two horrible months. Gandara looks too strong for me with the current linking.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Kyraler.8234

Kyraler.8234

@Daredevil most of my guild (including myself) is playing on Miller. The thought here was more like to take it one time and don’t have to rotate with “enemies” all the time… but thats just an opinion.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

Man this is so kittening bs half my guild on TC half my guild on Kaineng and someone of my members still on DH yeah anet of course linking is.great you know guilds are totally not going to kittening die kittening hell that’s I’m out V overwatch here I come.

TC is open .

I know.TC is open but it’s going to take at least 3-4 days to get all my players there and by then anet will probably lock it. I would really appreciate if they would leave TC open for at least till next reset but they aren’t going to do that.

Keep trying to stack then come here and complain it failed…. Typical

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Gorani.7205

Gorani.7205

After weeks and weeks of facing double language servers (e.g. having two French or two German servers paired up against us, I wonder whether Anet could reconsider their match-ups either by pairing up uneven language servers or at least intervene in the creation of “super servers” of a language type.

Member of The Guildwars Online Guild [GWO]
Still keeps a volume of Kurzick poems ;)

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Funny people. Claiming deso has low numbers but being in top tier. The irony. If you want to see low numbers, transfer down to see what that actually means.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: boolah.1325

boolah.1325

I’m in tier 4 NA now and I must say, this is the most fun I’ve had playing WvW for a very long time. Lots of small battles and still big zerg fights in EGB.

T1 is deadset boring compared to T4 atm. Hope it stays this way.. time will tell I guess.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Brainsick.2516

Brainsick.2516

SFR has 2 outnumbered bufffs atm , and generally gets outnumbered 80 percent of the day – we are fine dont worry : )))))))))))

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Tris Apollumenon.6435

Tris Apollumenon.6435

Clearly I, who chose Kaineng at the beginning because I liked the way the word sounded, joined this gamemode at a very opportune time.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Skinnii.3504

Skinnii.3504

So this is how it will go for RoF and WsR for the next 8 weeks -

4 weeks of being facerolled while the glicko sorts itself out (we’re currently losing nearly 100 points while AM and MS are gaining nearly 130 points) and one of the unlinked single language (i.e. German) servers tanks. Then 4 weeks of hopefully good reasonably balanced matchups assuming RNG doesn’t mess things up.

And then hope that the gods smile on us and we’re paired elsewhere. If not every 8 weeks will be like this. 4 weeks of demotivation and demoralisation before those of us left who can be bothered might just might get a reasonable 4 weeks.

Nice going Anet – you’ve made 50% of our time in your game no fun at all!

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Peppel.9736

Peppel.9736

@skinnii
I think, RoF is the weakest of the strong servers. WSR is the strongest of the weak servers. Maybe this will be the reason that we were long linking. But for that we need one more weaker server, as 3 FR server, in our ally. RoWr is a good team, without a other server, we have no chanve to go one place up, one Tier never.

Without this, many players are not going to wvw

Tinka – Whiteside Ridge WSR - It’s a game, have fun and be kind to others
Slow-death-of-the-forgotten-Guest-server

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: wlzlisper.3986

wlzlisper.3986

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!!

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!!

My first thought is make a pressurized air lemon cannon, but sure whatever.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Darkhaven, Ehmry Bay

The blobs are insanity.

Which is exactly what the format needed: uneven pairings to compensate for differences in individual servers and tiers. I’ve been vouching for this kind of chaos for years, as this is how it was at release, and was genuinely fun. Super serious? No. But fun matters more, because fun keeps people playing since it’s the point of playing games.

Now, if the pairings were redone by other factors such as online presence over time, number of fight events over time, tag uptime, and so on, and then balanced around that data rather than glicko, we’d be looking at some pretty crazy matchups, such as having tons of low-tier servers versus one in T1, and the likes.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Not sold on the linking concept yet, but this version of linking is way more interesting than the original version which seemed rushed and too basic. This re-link deserves some time to see how it works.

I love that they went to 3 and 4 server links (start of alliance wars?) instead of just 2 server links everywhere in NA. I didn’t understand no link for tc and yb at first, but then saw they were open compared to fa/jq who are full with less/similar pops, but linked. Time will tell if that works….

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

Not sold on the linking concept yet, but this version of linking is way more interesting than the original version which seemed rushed and too basic. This re-link deserves some time to see how it works.

I love that they went to 3 and 4 server links (start of alliance wars?) instead of just 2 server links everywhere in NA. I didn’t understand no link for tc and yb at first, but then saw they were open compared to fa/jq who are full with less/similar pops, but linked. Time will tell if that works….

I kinda agree. There will be of course bad links here and there, servers that just don’t get along, for example: I would never want to be paired with YB, I’d rather quit the game entirely then have to play either with them, or against them.

I understand that there are people who feel the same way that they have a particular server they don’t want to be paired with ranging from individuals, to groups, and even entire servers.

But the system is still good overall and a huge improvement over what it was without links. And now the servers that should not have been linked aren’t. + I really like my current link. Liked the last one, and this one is good as well.

The 3 and 4 server combos, hehe, nice ! I spent quite a long time playing in T8-T6 range, I imagine this actually brought in a lot of those guys fairweathers, pve players and people that just want to see what its like and have some fun. It will be very interesting to see how this plays out once the novelty drops off, but so far so good.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Darkhaven, Ehmry Bay

The blobs are insanity.

Did you end up transferring off SoS? To where? With the above matchup, for day 1 at least, it’s shaping up heavily in favor of the 4 linked servers team…unless there’s a counterbalancing SEA/OCX population to help out the other servers overnight, we’ll see.

Have been on GoM the whole time, actually. So I’m with FC and SF now.

Yes, it’s fun when everyone is awake, lots of action everywhere. Unfortunately the quad server has like 0 downtime because they have so many communities mixed in to one. When one goes to bed another wakes up. So they will almost undoubtably win the match. They rolled all the maps last night after everyone went to sleep and their blob was still like 40 – 50 deep.

I don’t mind being outnumbered and have never had a problem with uneven matches. I just want to be somewhere where I can count on people to back me up when I’m roaming about. I want to be with people who have a fighting spirit that will eat the tail of a massive blob as it passes by. So far, those wishes are being fulfilled so I’ll be happy with this match up for a while.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

(edited by SpellOfIniquity.1780)

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: wolvz.8791

wolvz.8791

I am sorry anet I can not agree with what you did with BP, us and FA together made a very solid linked server we weren’t too overly populated and we had decent coverage across the board but not overwhelming since we never got first generally. The two servers worked together really well and showed what you wanted from two servers being linked, that they made that server less empty on both sides and made it an actual community. I will see where this week goes but honestly BP and FA should have shown you how its meant to be done with them. Frankly I already want them back for me and my guild’s fun.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Darkhaven, Ehmry Bay

The blobs are insanity.

Which is exactly what the format needed: uneven pairings to compensate for differences in individual servers and tiers. I’ve been vouching for this kind of chaos for years, as this is how it was at release, and was genuinely fun. Super serious? No. But fun matters more, because fun keeps people playing since it’s the point of playing games.

Now, if the pairings were redone by other factors such as online presence over time, number of fight events over time, tag uptime, and so on, and then balanced around that data rather than glicko, we’d be looking at some pretty crazy matchups, such as having tons of low-tier servers versus one in T1, and the likes.

It looks like DH/EB are going to be the but end of this joke for 2 months. Probably the effects of t8 servers not wanting to be up in tiers, but wasn’t expecting a 2v3v4 matchup, seems like the wrong servers were chosen for the 2. I’m throwing out that theory out about wanting even servers up and down the tiers. Maybe the 4 servers will manage to break the t3 ceiling.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Darkhaven, Ehmry Bay

The blobs are insanity.

It looks like DH/EB are going to be the but end of this joke for 2 months. Probably the effects of t8 servers not wanting to be up in tiers, but wasn’t expecting a 2v3v4 matchup, seems like the wrong servers were chosen for the 2. I’m throwing out that theory out about wanting even servers up and down the tiers. Maybe the 4 servers will manage to break the t3 ceiling.

We’ll have to see how the week plays out. It’s the weekend and a brand new match up, that is sure to bring out all the PVX fairweathers. The blobs are real but the talent was kitten near non existent, I’m pretty sure the majority aren’t WvW regulars and won’t stick around for the next 2 months.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: gitflap.9031

gitflap.9031

I am sorry anet I can not agree with what you did with BP, us and FA together made a very solid linked server we weren’t too overly populated and we had decent coverage across the board but not overwhelming since we never got first generally. The two servers worked together really well and showed what you wanted from two servers being linked, that they made that server less empty on both sides and made it an actual community. I will see where this week goes but honestly BP and FA should have shown you how its meant to be done with them. Frankly I already want them back for me and my guild’s fun.

ANet don’t want to merge servers. They’re not doing a stellar (or even basic tbh) job of maintaining a distinct server identity; especially with 3 & 4 way linking, but they don’t want to unnecessesarily make some people unhappy by having their beloved servers absorbed by another. Hopefuly we’ll soon be past the blah+ nonsense and also be able to see what server the people we’re paying/fighting with actually belong to. Can’t be that tough to implement, can it?

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Hushy.9530

Hushy.9530

How can Anet justify merging 2 servers like MS and Abaddons in the bottom tier? Seriously i have nothing against either server but MS alone have pretty high population and Abaddons is very high population.

Both GH/UW and RoF/WSR are either high or medium population.

AM/MS have 50+ men groups on EB all night and day its ridiculous to have them in this tier.

You can sit there and say “Its only for one week” blah blah but this happens all the time to the lowest servers. There is always one server that has much higher population than the rest.

MS could have quite easily been merged with Dzagnour, Riverside or Drakkar lake to make those tiers more competitive.

I guarantee by the time the next relink happens DL will have fallen to bottom tier again and be linked with MS. And the ktrain in bottom tiers will happen all over again.

http://i67.tinypic.com/1674l60.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/348rdqh.jpg

Guild Leader – Eternal Riot [ER]

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

Darkhaven, Ehmry Bay

The blobs are insanity.

I’m on EB (well, pseudo-DH now, I guess), and I don’t mind at all, tbh. Frankly, I’ve gotten some good fights out of CD and SF while roaming, fairly classy behaviour (like leaving me to 1v1 or 1v2 instead of getting dog piled by 10, etc).

As long as that sort of thing is indicative of the broader matchup, then who cares about score?

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

Have been on GoM the whole time, actually. So I’m with FC and SF now.

Yes, it’s fun when everyone is awake, lots of action everywhere. Unfortunately the quad server has like 0 downtime because they have so many communities mixed in to one. When one goes to bed another wakes up. So they will almost undoubtably win the match. They rolled all the maps last night after everyone went to sleep and their blob was still like 40 – 50 deep.

I don’t mind being outnumbered and have never had a problem with uneven matches. I just want to be somewhere where I can count on people to back me up when I’m roaming about. I want to be with people who have a fighting spirit that will eat the tail of a massive blob as it passes by. So far, those wishes are being fulfilled so I’ll be happy with this match up for a while.

I’m on GoM, too, so we’ll see you out there! Yeah, we really need to talk to DH/EB to get some double-teaming on CD & crew…they are already 40% over the next highest score.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Belenwyn.8674

Belenwyn.8674

How can Anet justify merging 2 servers like MS and Abaddons in the bottom tier? Seriously i have nothing against either server but MS alone have pretty high population and Abaddons is very high population.

Both GH/UW and RoF/WSR are either high or medium population.

AM/MS have 50+ men groups on EB all night and day its ridiculous to have them in this tier.

You can sit there and say “Its only for one week” blah blah but this happens all the time to the lowest servers. There is always one server that has much higher population than the rest.

MS could have quite easily been merged with Dzagnour, Riverside or Drakkar lake to make those tiers more competitive.

I guarantee by the time the next relink happens DL will have fallen to bottom tier again and be linked with MS. And the ktrain in bottom tiers will happen all over again.

http://i67.tinypic.com/1674l60.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/348rdqh.jpg

GH and RoF need a 2nd partner, but Arenanet was not willing to do it.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: NeHoMaR.9812

NeHoMaR.9812

Why not just permanently reduce the amount of servers?

Example: 9 servers = Tiers 1, 2 and 3.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Rhonin.1687

Rhonin.1687

I wonder if they are so clueless that they just went with “crunching the numbers” and not taking into account stuff like ppl transfering back to the servers they were on before the last link up…also, summer is coming! which we all know that play WvW regularly impacts all servers, however they close to murder low pop servers and well, look at the link ups on both EU and NA, there are a few servers that’s gonna have a bad time, (mine is Gunnar’s) but hey, at least they are trying to do something, it just looks like the ones deciding the link ups aren’t really people that play WvW on either side of the pond regularly….

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Peppel.9736

Peppel.9736

@Hushy .. thats right! Miller was always stronger as we (WSR)

GH and RoF need a 2nd partner, but Arenanet was not willing to do it.

yepp … France has 3 server ally .. why? With 2 they was stronger as RoF + WSR.

GH + FoW and RoF & WSR need one more server at your/our side

Tinka – Whiteside Ridge WSR - It’s a game, have fun and be kind to others
Slow-death-of-the-forgotten-Guest-server

(edited by Peppel.9736)

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Akkeros.1675

Akkeros.1675

Looking for fun? looking to fight for the underdog? JOIN EBAY
It is a very dynamic matchup for sure….Butttt, it wouldn’t hurt to add a few more. I feel we are a little small now to contribute to DH’s numbers efficiently and effectively.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Grey.3179

Grey.3179

Looking for fun? Looking to fight for the underdog? JOIN DARKHAVEN!

Lol, sorry Akkeros, couldn’t resist it.

I think you might be a little surprised by DH’s lack of numbers. Regardless, glad to have you guys with us and looking forward to some fun fights.

Thunderfro the Grey – Asuran Ranger – [HART] [RTH] – Darkhaven